7
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ding!" "The silver dragon successfully underwent its second evolution, gaining a new beast-controlling skill - Dragon Roar (condensing spiritual power to emit a dragon's roar to frighten the Yin spirits...)."

As messages began to appear on the window, Long Yi in the fish tank rapidly absorbed the spiritual power generated by the aura that had previously enveloped him.

Simultaneously, Lin Tian noticed his sea of consciousness was becoming turbulent.

"Huh~!"

Lin Tian released a breath, a flash of light passing across his eyes, allowing him to have a panoramic view of the entire house.

Not only that, but even the situation in the neighbor's house became clear in Lin Tian's mind.

"This feeling is so comforting!"

Feeling the doubled spiritual power in his sea of consciousness, Lin Tian grinned.

At this moment, Lin Tian believed that if he encountered the evil spirit in Aunt Chen's house that tried to invade him again, the gray-white thread would be defeated by its possessed spiritual power before it could even get close.

Click~!

Suddenly, a crisp sound rang out.

Lin Tian's attention shifted as he looked around.

In his line of sight, cracks had suddenly appeared in the fish tank where Long Yi was, and traces of water had seeped out.

In the fish tank, a bright silver figure was swimming.

It was undoubtedly Long Yi after evolving.

Because the spiritual aura in the fish tank was too strong, the tank struggled to contain the aura of this place.

At this moment, Long Yi seemed to realize that the fish tank was about to burst. As soon as his figure moved, he broke out of the water and swam towards Lin Tian.

Huh~!

A slight sound emanated, and in the blink of an eye, Long Yi was wrapped around Lin Tian's wrist.

At a glance, it seemed as if Lin Tian was wearing a bright silver wristband.

Ouch~!

Just when Lin Tian was carefully inspecting Long Yi on his wrist, Long Yi suddenly raised his head and let out a low roar.

Simultaneously, Lin Tian discovered that as Long Yi's cry resonated, ripples formed by spiritual power spread out in all directions with Long Yi's mouth as the center.

"Dragon roars in anger?"

Hearing this sound, Lin Tian pondered.

Lin Tian had only heard dragon roars in TV series or animations. He knew that the dragon's roar in those shows was a modulated and synthesized sound. In reality, no one had actually heard the roar of a dragon. But in this moment, Lin Tian heard it, and it sounded incredibly real!

The dragon's roar around Lin Tian's ears resonated like a cow's hum, a crocodile's grunt, a deer's crow, a horse's neigh, a lion's roar, a tiger's growl, and even more—it was like the roar of all the beasts combined!

Stunned, Lin Tian stood by the coffee table, observing Long Yi with his head held high on his wrist.

Papapa! The dragon's roar grew louder and louder, and in an instant, the fish tank, coffee table, and surrounding objects were filled with cracks. When the sound wave spirit pattern disappeared, the fish tank and coffee table, originally cracked, had turned into debris.

"What a powerful dragon roar!" Lin Tian exclaimed. He hurriedly prepared a basin for Long Yi, filled it, and sighed in admiration.

The Dragon's Roaring Fury that Long Yi had just released only utilized a trace of spiritual power. If used at full strength, it could potentially bring down this entire building...

Not long after, Lin Tian, who had cleaned up the living room, sat on the sofa and reviewed the new evolutionary tasks that had appeared this time.

"Complete the quality improvement of Silver Dragon, from mediocrity to excellence!" "Materials required to upgrade to excellent quality: 20 kilograms of Black Iron Essence, 20 willow sticks, 20 Dragon Bone Stones, and 20 Spiritual Pearls. PS: Completing the quality improvement can greatly enhance the beast's strength and unlock new evolutionary potentials."

"Black iron essence, willow sticks, dragon bone stone... Black iron essence?" Lin Tian mumbled as he reviewed the material information. "Dragon Bone Stone... it's so expensive!"

He recalled seeing this dragon bone stone in a stone market, priced in the tens of thousands. Lin Tian estimated that if the twenty dragon bone stones required for evolution were converted into large dragon bone stones, it would cost at least seventy or eighty thousand. Thinking of this, a bitter taste filled Lin Tian's mouth.

He had a thousand yuan now, but tens of thousands...

"We have to make money~!" Lin Tian declared in a determined tone.

"This time, we need twenty spirit beads. I still have one left, so I need to acquire nineteen more!" After glancing at the number of spirit beads required, Lin Tian nodded.

"Maybe I'll go to the stone and jade market tomorrow to find out the price of the dragon bone stone. I wonder if there are any quality requirements for the dragon bone stone needed for evolution!" Lin Tian thought for a while. "Let's see how much money we need then, and then figure out a way to make it!"

Lin Tian wasn't worried about money. The path to transcendence had opened, and coupled with his current strength and Long Yi's strength, he believed that making money would not be a problem.

"It seems that there will be a fee for dealing with the Yin Spirits in the future!" Lin Tian groaned and said.

As for the spirit beads, Lin Tian knew that he only needed to continue hunting Yin Spirits to collect them.

"As for the black iron essence needed for this quality improvement..." Lin Tian paused. He only knew about the black iron epee, but this was the black iron material mentioned in martial arts fantasy. Was there any difference between black iron and black iron essence?

Then, Lin Tian activated the system's query function with a thought.

"Ding!"

"Xuantiejing: Xuantiejing is a rare metal. It has the largest density and hardness among all metals, but its mass is the smallest among all metals. Moreover, it never rusts and can change its color by adding other materials. It is an excellent material for making utensils. However, its general reserves are very small, and it is extremely difficult to mine..."

"Eh? Maybe I can go to the pot seller in the market and ask about the situation!" Lin Tian remembered that when he bought the fine iron pot, the pot seller had mentioned something about the black iron kitchen knife. He was in a hurry then and didn't pay much attention.

Just as Lin Tian was lost in thought, he suddenly remembered the rapid knocking on the door!

Bang bang~! Bang bang bang~!

The sudden knocking on the door caught Long Yi's attention, and his eyes were alert.

Bang bang bang~! When the third urgent knock on the door sounded, Lin Tian's spirit jolted.

"Long Yi, it's okay, I know them!" After reassuring Long Yi on his wrist, Lin Tian quickly stood up.

Squeak~!

The four corners of the sofa rubbed violently against the ground, producing a harsh sound as Lin Tian kicked off his slippers and hurried to the door.

Lin Tian knew who was knocking on the door this time without asking, as this was not the first occurrence.

Squeak~!

The security door made a heavy sound as Lin Tian opened it, revealing an anxious Wang Qing standing at the door. "Wang Qing, I'm here!"

Lin Tian was familiar with Wang Qing and understood why he had come so late and urgently knocked on the door.

1