9
25 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah woo~!

Just as Lin Tian was contemplating, a whimpering sound suddenly emerged.

The next moment, Uncle Wang, lying on the ground, spread his wings and lunged towards Lin Tian.

The thick, black, elephant-like thighs did not seem to be a burden to him. On the contrary, they enhanced the Yin spirit's aura possessing Uncle Wang, making it stronger and faster!

Feeling the sudden tightening of the air around him and sensing the sharp increase in the Yin spirit's aura enveloping him, Lin Tian stood as firm as a pine tree.

At this moment, Lin Tian was not far from Uncle Wang, but during the split second when Uncle Wang launched the attack, time seemed to stretch multiple times over.

Uncle Wang, originally fast, appeared incredibly slow in Lin Tian's perception.

Just as Lin Tian was gazing at Uncle Wang's menacing and dark visage, his eyes couldn't help but flicker.

In his sight, two faces appeared on Uncle Wang's countenance simultaneously—one filled with pain and the other exceedingly malevolent!

"Now! Long Yi!" Lin Tian bellowed.

Long Yi, prepared for this moment, churned in the basin, gathering a considerable amount of spiritual power.

Simultaneously, Lin Tian swiftly moved sideways.

Uncle Wang's vice-like grip grazed Lin Tian's cheek, but in the next moment, Lin Tian felt his body sink as the thick black thigh struck his back.

Then Lin Tian's expression froze, and he was sent flying to the side.

Bump!

A muffled thud filled the air as Lin Tian slammed heavily into the wall.

In response, layers of cracks appeared on the wall.

Ouch~!

Just as Lin Tian struggled to get up and Uncle Wang unsuccessfully attacked Lin Tian, diverted by Long Yi's presence in the basin, a dragon's roar suddenly exploded.

A tremendous wave of spiritual energy sound spread out from the basin's center where Long Yi was, rippling to the surroundings.

The black energy on Uncle Wang's body, being the closest, started disintegrating, and objects inside the house were sent flying and shattering.

At this critical moment, Lin Tian couldn't afford to worry about material possessions.

Furniture and belongings could be replaced, but losing one's life meant losing everything.

Simultaneously, the dragon's roar resonated in Lin Tian's ears. He lunged to Uncle Wang's back in an instant, clutching Uncle Wang's back with his spiritually empowered hands.

Snap~!

A crisp sound rang out.

Lin Tian, endowed with incredible power, especially with the infusion of spiritual power, found the black energy and the Yin spirit's essence shattered by the dragon's roar offering no resistance against his palm.

Firmly gripping Uncle Wang's back, Lin Tian frowned, his arm muscles tensing, veins bulging, and with a sudden surge of force in his legs, he pulled Uncle Wang backward.

Thanks to the evolution enhanced by Long Yi, Lin Tian not only experienced a boost in his sea of consciousness but also witnessed a surge in his speed and strength.

With just one hand, Lin Tian easily held Uncle Wang, feeling no strain at all.

The dragon's roar had rattled the Yin spirit, and as Lin Tian withdrew forcefully, Uncle Wang's body instantly separated from the Yin spirit.

Swish swish~!

In that very moment of retreat, fist-sized water balls shot out from Long Yi's position, piercing the Yin Ling's form!

Just when Lin Tian thought the Yin spirit would vanish under the water balls propelled by Long Yi, something unexpected occurred.

The Yin spirit's figure wavered momentarily and then flew backward twice in the blink of an eye, heading back towards Uncle Wang's body.

At this point, Lin Tian looked downward.

Uncle Wang's injured, black, and thickened leg was, in fact, connected to the familiar gray Yin Spirit thread that Lin Tian had encountered before!

This was precisely what had transpired when the Yin spirit tried to invade Aunt Chen's house.

However, the difference lay in the fact that, at this moment, the Yin Spirit thread burst out from Uncle Wang's leg, not the Yin Spirit that had just been attacked by the water ball!

"This is…?" Lin Tian exclaimed in confusion, his steps faltering, his hands going momentarily numb, and his grip on the back of Uncle Wang's hand loosening.

The previously shattered Yin spirit seemed to reassemble and covered Uncle Wang's body, like a transparent cloak.

This development was entirely unforeseen for Lin Tian.

He hadn't anticipated that the shattered Yin spirit could reconstitute itself!

Fortunately, from Lin Tian's perspective, the reconstituted Yin spirit appeared incapable of returning to Uncle Wang's body. Instead, it cloaked the surface of Uncle Wang's form.

Bang~!

Uncle Wang kicked Lin Tian in the stomach with a spring hoof.

Lin Tian held his belly in agony and staggered aside.

Everything happened so abruptly that Lin Tian had no time to react.

"Hey hey hey~!"

Uncle Wang, victorious in his attack, wore a malevolent grin as he glanced at Lin Tian and then seized Long Yi, who was in the midst of an assault.

The water balls that Long Yi had amassed around him were utterly shattered by Uncle Wang's tremendous force.

Moreover, at this moment, Lin Tian noticed a significant decline in Long Yi's spiritual power fluctuations.

Concurrently, the Yin spirit's aura on Uncle Wang's body was rapidly expanding.

In the blink of an eye, Long Yi had lost the majority of his spiritual power.

Long Yi's form tumbled within Uncle Wang's grasp, and intermittent dragon phantoms flickered, a clear sign of insufficient spiritual power. This rendered Long Yi incapable of breaking free from the current restraint.

"Not good! If this continues, Long Yi might suffer severe injuries!" Lin Tian realized, his heart sinking. He promptly channeled the spiritual power from the sea of consciousness between his eyebrows to Long Yi's form.

Having done so, Lin Tian swayed, raised his arm, and produced a tiny pill.

Whoosh~!

A peanut-sized pill shot forth and entered Long Yi's mouth.

It was the spiritual elixir!

Ouch~!

Empowered by the replenished spiritual power, Long Yi effortlessly broke free from Uncle Wang's grip in an instant. The dragon's roar thundered once more, and an abundance of water balls materialized, all converging on the ghostly shadow enveloping Uncle Wang's body.

Puff puff puff~!

Following that, a series of sounds resounded.

Countless threads of sound waves infiltrated the Yin Ling's form alongside the barrage of water balls, causing the reconstituted Yin Ling to shatter once more.

Having learned from past experiences, Lin Tian wouldn't give this Yin spirit any opportunity this time.

"Long Yi, here!" Lin Tian shouted loudly, pointing at Uncle Wang's thick black thighs.

Long Yi swiftly responded, and the dragon's roar reverberated again, accompanied by a deluge of water balls that bombarded Uncle Wang's thigh.

Click~!

A cracking sound filled Lin Tian's ears, and a message appeared on his window.

"Ding!" "Successfully killed the Yin spirit and obtained Spirit Orbs*10."

Seeing this, Lin Tian smiled, and Long Yi returned to the basin.

Uncle Wang lay on the floor and fell asleep.

The injured leg had returned to normal. It was no longer as thick and black as before, but there were still some bruises.

1