Volume 1 is finished.
341 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'll continue to update the next chapters here. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1062161/monsters-doctor-/

Atop a dark mountain peak under the blood moon's glow, a naked man clung to a cliff, staring somberly at the red moon. Suddenly, his face contorted in pain as thick veins surfaced on his cheeks.

Crack, crack, crack—

Sounds of flesh contorting.

His head elongated, sharp fangs grew in his mouth, and countless black hairs sprouted from his skin.

Howl——

A wolf's howl echoed under the blood moon as he stood up menacingly, and transformed into a fearsome werewolf.

Swish, swish, swish——

A shadow swiftly climbed the cliff, landing behind him like a wild beast.

"Leader." A scar-faced werewolf crouched down, baring sharp fangs, and spoke gravely, "Everything's... ready! We can attack anytime. However, our scouts found a foreigner on the road to Silent Town, who seems to be a human."

The leader werewolf slowly turned, his blood-red eyes reflecting the other's image, and asked, "Are you sure you're not mistaken?"

The scar-faced werewolf replied hoarsely, "Absolutely not. He's around seventeen or eighteen, slim and delicate, a very weak human, and he was hopping around, not taking us seriously at all!"

The leader narrowed his eyes, "Where is he?"

"On the path we must take to attack Silent Town."

"Go and see!"

The leader lifted his head and leaped down from the cliff, turning into a series of afterimages as he dashed into the forest.

Minutes later, the leader, with narrowed eyes, quietly landed on a large tree branch.

Behind him, pairs of blood-red eyes followed closely.

"Leader, over there!"

He squinted towards the road leading to Silent Town and soon spotted a young man carrying an electric saw, innocently walking along. Several thoughts flashed through his mind.

Young! Handsome! Weak! Easy target!

The youth's arrogant stride was like a helpless girl wandering in the dark forest ( ̄︶ ̄), seemingly broadcasting: Come and fuck me!

The werewolf spoke in a deep tone, "Leader, look at him. Doesn't he seem arrogant, like he's never been battered by society?"

The leader observed the young man from a distance, remarking thoughtfully, "But he seems to be a doctor."

Upon hearing this, all the werewolves around him were visibly shaken.

The doubtful werewolf queried, "Could he be...?"

The leader continued gravely, "That town is too close to the stronghold of those lunatics. If not for them, with their few dozen shotguns and a couple of holy priests, we would have already snatched the holy relic from their hands. You must understand that those lunatics are very interested in us!"

A hint of hesitation appeared in the blood-red eyes of the surrounding werewolves, clearly wary of the 'lunatics' the leader referred to.

The werewolf voiced his fear, "Leader, I don't want to be dissected. If he really is a Night Doctor, we should... we should retreat…"

Slap——

A sharp slap.

The leader, with narrowed eyes, spoke hoarsely, "Why so nervous? I'm just speculating; there's no evidence. If he were really a Night Doctor, they usually wear a beak mask to signify their identity when they practice medicine. He doesn't have one, so he's probably not."

Standing up, he said indifferently, "With such delicate skin, if he's just a foreigner, then it's perfect to turn him as well. He might even make a good son-in-law for me. In this godforsaken place, it's rare to find someone so handsome. Move out!"

Instantly, a pack of werewolves with blood-red eyes swiftly maneuvered through the forest, racing towards Lynne's direction.

...

Meanwhile, under the blood moon on the path, Lynne, carrying the Nightfiend Blade, walked confidently along the road ( ̄︶ ̄).

Swish, swish, swish——

Sounds of movement echoed from the dark forest.

His mind was exceptionally clear. Almost the instant the noise began, he stopped, maintaining his ( ̄︶ ̄) expression, motionless.

Behind him, growls of beasts sounded, and several figures rapidly closed the distance. In a split second, a wolf's howl echoed.

From all around the forest, one werewolf after another leaped, their fur glistening under the blood moon with menacing blood-colored spikes. And under the blood moon, Lynne stood there, innocent like a child.

"Werewolves?"

Lynne lifted his head, his eyes warm with a gentle smile, as he adjusted the monocle over his left eye, revealing white teeth.

With the enhancement from the Mental Amplification Potion, he had already guessed the nature of the crisis upon hearing the distant wolf howls.

Under the blood moon, transforming into wolves. In the Dark World, this phenomenon had a strong correlation.

In an instant, information about a werewolf appeared before his eyes.

[Blood Moon Werewolf]

[Race: Human/Werewolf]

[Alignment: Chaotic Evil]

[Level: 43]

[Combat Abilities: Extremely strong healing and ferocious close-combat capabilities]

[Description: Werewolves of the Cursed Lands, transformed into wolves due to the plague and curse spread by the "Plague Doctors." Under the blood moon, they are forced to transform into bloodthirsty werewolves, becoming more violent and bloodthirsty, but they are still weaker compared to the truly chaotic and evil werewolves of the Dark World.]

Almost immediately after reading the description, a dozen werewolves were nearly upon him.

Lynne could clearly see their sharp fangs and blood-red eyes. He smiled slightly, adjusting his glasses, and said, "Sorry."

In a flash, the werewolf leaping towards Lynne's face changed expression dramatically, as he saw the weak human youth's back suddenly tear open.

Thick and sturdy tentacles burst out, wriggling like serpents in the sky, swiftly entangling their bodies.

One! Two! Dozens of tentacles!

They tightened abruptly, pulling with immense force, hurling their bodies high into the air, then smashing them down hard onto the ground.

Witnessing this scene, the werewolf leader hiding in the forest had his pupils shrink in shock.

"Not good!"

Without hesitation, the werewolf leader swiftly led his pack to assist. He had an inkling something was amiss - in the Dark World, a human so brazenly strolling around couldn't possibly be ordinary.

In this world, those who appear normal are often the most abnormal!

"Human with tentacles?!"

The other werewolves rushing to support were equally shocked and trembling with fear. They knew all too well that in this world, tentacles symbolized a high degree of chaos and distortion, representing the epitome of evil. For some malevolent spirits, evolving tentacles were a mark of status. But more importantly, those with tentacles were notoriously deranged!

"Attack!"

The horde of werewolves burst out from the dark forest, their eyes blood-red and bestial, sprinting on all fours towards Lynne, who was busy slamming their comrades to the ground.

The werewolf leader's eyes shot out a crimson light. In a flash, he appeared behind Lynne with lightning speed, his sharp claws slicing through the air, viciously aiming for Lynne's neck. But just as his claws were about to land, a hand suddenly appeared in front of him.

Ding——

The palm of the hand suddenly split open, revealing a row of white teeth. He was taken aback.

[Sanity-1]

But it was too late.

Whoosh——

The hand bit into his own, and with a 360-degree spin, flung him away.

"Leader!"

Seeing this, the attacking werewolves were alarmed. The longer they were exposed under the blood moon, the more ferocious and bloodthirsty they became.

The dozens of werewolves who had charged out of the forest now surrounded Lynne, launching a fierce onslaught.

"A bit too many."

Lynne's eyes widened like an innocent youth. Decisively, he let go of the werewolves entangled by his tentacles and, as the pack attacked ferociously, used his tentacles to propel himself dozens of meters into the air.

Adjusting his monocle, Lynne looked down at the werewolves swarming like a tidal wave below and seriously said, "I'm warning you, let's talk this out. Don't make me angry. I've taken some potions today, and I can get really fierce, so fierce that even I'm afraid of myself!"

As Lynne finished speaking, his body suddenly sank downward. He looked down in surprise and saw the werewolves starting to attack the tentacles anchoring him to the ground.

Rip——

Their bloody fangs clamped onto the tentacles, pulling forcefully outward. His tentacle supports instantly sagged.

"A gentleman uses his hands, not his mouth!" Lynne warned sternly.

However, his words had no effect.

Seeing this, Lynne adjusted his monocle and declared seriously, "Since that's the case, don't blame me for being impolite!"

He reached into his system space and pulled out his Dragon's Breath Arm. But seeing its remaining durability of 25, he reluctantly decided against using it. Moreover, the system had warned him against unnecessary killing today.

In that case…

Lynne suddenly stretched out his hand towards the werewolves below and announced solemnly, "Gentlemen, don't blame me for this."

[Ding! Would you like to initiate Random Diagnosis on the selected targets?]

"Yes!"

In an instant, Lynne's gaze focused on the nearest werewolves.

Random Diagnosis activated immediately.

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Severe Itchy Skin!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Angina Pectoris!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Severe Prostate Deterioration!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Extreme Gynophobia!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Abnormally High Mating Desire!]

As the system notifications rang in his ears, Lynne quickly shifted his gaze from one werewolf to another, assigning various diseases to them.

The werewolf at the forefront, biting Lynne's tentacle, pulled hard and was shocked to find not only did he fail to tear the tentacle, but his teeth were left clinging to it.

He touched his gums, only to discover they were disintegrating!

Panicked, he turned to look around. To his horror, he saw the other werewolves, one by one, clutching their chests in pain, falling to the ground. Some werewolves rapidly lost their fur, others were retching continuously, and some were frantically scratching their skin.

"What... what is this..."

He was utterly stunned. At that moment, he felt an unusual sensation in his own body. Instinctively, he looked down.

"(ΩДΩ) Ahhhhhh!"

His lower area! It was rotting away! His privates were disintegrating!

In a matter of moments, one werewolf after another collapsed to the ground, writhing in agony from a variety of symptoms.

Witnessing this terrifying scene, the werewolves at the periphery were shaken, their eyes flashing with fear as they hastily retreated.

In just under a minute, dozens of werewolves had fallen, howling in pain from diverse ailments.

"Is this... a curse?!"

One werewolf exclaimed in terror, a chill rising in his heart. But then they saw, despite many werewolves near the monster falling rapidly, one werewolf remained standing, unmoved.

On the ground, the werewolf with a rotting lower area shrieked in agony, grabbing the leg of the standing werewolf, "Save me! Help me! It's rotting away! It's all gone!"

But suddenly, he froze. The standing werewolf looked down, his eyes darting anxiously. Inexplicably, the suffering werewolf saw in his eyes an intense... Desire to violate.

Buzz——

The afflicted werewolf trembled all over.

Could it be... Could it...

(ΩДΩ)!!

By the time he realized what was happening, it was too late. The other werewolf pounced on him, pinning him to the ground.

"Sorry! I don't know what's come over me, brother! I'm sorry! I don't know why I find you so appealing, I... I... I think I've gone crazy!"

"Howl ah(ΩДΩ)!!"

Amid indescribable noises, the werewolves on the outskirts watched the scene, trembling. They instinctively tightened their legs.

A curse! It must be a wicked curse! That human, he's not human at all!

As they saw the human with the monocle turn his head, his stern gaze sweeping toward them, the remaining werewolves immediately howled and turned to flee.

"Run!"

But it was already too late.

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Coronary Heart Disease!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Severe Kidney Deficiency!]

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Poliomyelitis!]

Thud——

Thud——

One after another, the werewolves fell like cut wheat, collapsing in rapid succession.

In a blink, the hundred or so werewolves that had fiercely attacked were now all sprawled on the ground, wailing in pain.

The werewolf leader stood alone, trembling. He swallowed hard, his fur bristling with fear. He had never witnessed such a horrific scene before. This was beyond the realm of physics.

His gaze reflected the image of the human, who appeared like a figure from an urban legend. The crimson blood moon cast a bloody light behind him, making him look like a sinister boss character.

He regretted his actions deeply.

Why had he needlessly provoked trouble?

He had antagonized a monster that spread plagues and curses!

His hair stood on end. But fortunately, it seemed he hadn't been cursed yet. There was still time to run!

Without a second thought, he turned and started to flee.

But at that very moment,

[Ding! You have diagnosed the target with Projectile Diarrhea!]

7