CHAPTER 79 UPGRADES
152 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked inside to find a small waiting area in the front of the massage parlor. The parlor itself was a small brick building. It appeared to have been a repurposed office building. Only 1 story tall it was near a liquor store and pawn shop, which was a good indicator on what kind of place it was. Called Sunny Day Spa, there was a small Asian woman at the front behind a counter. Empty chairs all around me. The place wasn’t overly busy with customers so early in the weekday. 


“Can I help you?” She asked. Setting a book down I scanned the area but didn’t find any cameras. The early 2000s were a beautiful thing. Cameras were usually pretty obvious. Because they laundered money there I doubted they wanted a record of who stopped by anyway. 


“I was hoping to get a massage,” I admitted. I made my voice a little higher pitched, but because men were so rare she didn’t give me a second glance. Behind my wig I could probably pass for at least 18. Acting nervous in a place like this was pretty standard so I let my heart rate increase and voice waver a little. 

 

“Of course, first time?” She asked. I nodded. “The rates are here.” A small blackboard beside her the prices were fairly standard. 


“I’ll take an hour,” I said. A new plan was coming to me so I needed all the time I could get. I passed her $60 and she guided me through a side door. We got to a larger room that branched off to side rooms. A small fridge filled with water and beer she turned to me. 

 

“I will get the girls. Please help yourself to a drink,” she said while heading back. I nodded appreciatively and took a water. Mentally mapping the place out we were at the center of the building. There were at least 8 massage rooms. More than I expected. I was used to places that only had a couple girls. This appeared to have quite a few. 

 

A larger hall down the center I guessed that led to the owner’s office. I moved to look down the hall. A big door with locks on the front it was shut. I would need to dig into it more, but that room was my target. 


When I was half-way through my water the girls came in a large line. There were 9 choices, my heart rate increased as I studied them. 2 black women, 2 were Latin or Middle Eastern, 3 were Asian, and the last 3 were white. I was tempted to have the Latin or Middle Eastern women because I could speak Spanish and Arabic, but I felt like I got all the information I needed by seeing the office door. 


Each of the girls put on a fake smile as I studied them. Introducing themselves one by one they had stripper/hooker names. Champagne, Scarlet, Nadia, all fake but distinct. 

 

“Thank you, ladies,” the Asian madam said. The girls turned around and headed back. When they were out of the room she asked, “Which would you like?”

I was tempted to pick 2. I had the money, but decided I wanted an actual massage. Working out at least once a day for weeks, I could use some adjustment. “Who is your best masseuse?” I asked the madam. 


“All are very exp-”

I pulled $40 out of my pocket. “Best actual masseuse?” I asked.

 

“Scarlet,” the woman said instantly.


I handed her the money and said, “Scarlet it is.” She was one of the white girls. The madam guided me to one of the rooms and assured me Scarlet would be there in a moment. Disrobing, I threw my clothes in a corner and confirmed there were no cameras. The room was small and dimly lit. Soothing babbling brook noises playing from speakers there was a small table at the center of the room with clean towels draped over it. 

 

Looking down I appreciated my muscles having popped up recently. I still had no real weight on me, but muscle was appearing piece by piece. From the front I probably wouldn’t pass for a girl, but at the back I could. 


Laying on the small table face first I draped a white towel over my waist as someone walked in. Mashing my face in the hole at the head of the table I let Scarlet get settled. She was a shorter girl. Probably about my 5 foot 6 inch height. Curly brunette hair cut to her chin. It bounced with every step she took. Wearing high heels, a black mini-skirt, and tanktop she wore no bra to hold in her teardrop shaped B-Cup breasts. 

 

“I’m Scarlet,” she repeated as she picked up a bottle of massage oil and rubbed it on her hands. “I’m told you want my best.”

“Yes, please,” I said. My voice muffled from the towel. She had a lot of confidence in her skills, I could hear it in her voice. 


“Ever been to a place like this?” She asked, her hands touching my shoulders lightly. Probing for knots expertly. 

 

“A while ago,” I admitted. I guessed a few months. Who didn’t like a massage with a happy ending?


“Well here we offer certain upgrades,” she said. “A real massage will cost you extra, other upgrades will cost even more.”

“How much?” I asked. 


“Every girl is different. For my real skills I only request $40. A “focused” massage another $100.” I guessed focused meant a happy ending. “Me with the top off another $50, fully nude, another $50, and my full body treatment would be $300 total for all of the above.” I was pretty sure the last one was sex. 

 

I was told a while ago that STDs weren’t really an issue so I had no problem going all the way with her. But she still didn’t know I was a man, and I doubted any man needed a place like this. The clientele would be all female. I wondered what I could get away with when she found out the truth. 


“Let’s go real massage and fully nude,” I said. “I’m good for it.” 

 

“I believe you,” she lied, releasing me. I could feel her eyes dart to my pants. She would get her money asap, stealing it if she had to. For now she was content to wait. Taking off her shirt and dropping her miniskirt in a practiced motion she stepped out of her high heels and got serious. 

 

I barely had time to react before she was digging into my back. Her strong thumbs pressing down on the knots in my shoulders I had to stifle my own exclamation of pain. Grunting, her fingers pressed and kneaded until I was ready to say Uncle. I bit back my own pain and she redoubled her efforts. Her grip like a vice I squeezed the towel under me for dear life as she continued on. 

 

“You’re very muscular,” she noted. No labored breathing in her voice from the intense strength it must have taken to press down on me so hard. 

 

“Thanks, ugh,” I said, gritting my teeth. 


“Don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman with such defined arms,” she said. I nodded, focusing on her voice to get through the pain. The thick knots were slowly releasing as she continued. “What’s with the wig? You somebody famous? Or afraid your girlfriend will see you going into a place like this?” 

 

I worried she knew I was a man for a moment, but remembered every relationship was a lesbian one. “Neither,” I said with a long sigh. The knots she was working on were disappearing and I began to feel blood rushing to the area. I hadn’t noticed the knot was there until it was gone, but I felt better once it was. The pain mostly gone she then shifted to 2 other knots and I bit back a curse again. Scarlet laughed cutely. 


“You can tell me to go softer,” she teased. 


“No, you’re the expert. Do what you need,” I said then regretted it. Her grip got stronger. I let out a long breath ignoring the pain. A technique I had learned when preparing for torture it was quite simple to ignore the pain. Simply think of some other poor bastard going through it. My mind disconnected from it. My entire body relaxed and I thought of the pain happening to someone else.  

 

“Where did you learn to do this?” I asked in a calmer tone, keeping my mind apart from my body. 

 

“I’m a trained massage therapist,” she admitted. Most of these women were trained to talk. Establish repertoire with their clients for repeat customers. It wasn’t rare to hear all truths except for their names. “I only work here during my days off.”

“Why?” I said with a grunt as she moved to yet another knot. 

 

“I worked here while I went to school,” she admitted, still not hardly trying as she gave some of the torturers I’d met a run for their money. “It’s pretty easy work.” 


“With fingers like that, I believe it,” I grunted. She laughed and pulled the lower blanket off my waist. 

 

“Oh, a nice rump,” she whispered in my ear. Grabbing more oil she began rubbing it into my ass cheeks then she found yet more knots. I cursed and refocused on the pain happening to some other poor bastard. 


“You get a lot of people in?” 

 

“Oh yeah,” she said. “Usually early morning, midday, and night. Although lunchtime today was kind of slow. Who doesn’t like a little release during lunch at work?” 


“I know I do,” I said. She laughed, her expert hands releasing me as she made her way down. Her hands wandered down my inner thighs, grazing closer and closer to my dick. If she wasn’t so forceful I would have probably had a chubby, but blood was flowing elsewhere to survive her onslaught. 

 

“You’re pretty tense. You might need more than an hour,” Scarlet noted. 


“Whatever you think,” I said. She giggled and kept going. “So you work a bunch. What are you saving for?” 

 

“Looking at becoming my sugar momma?” She asked. Most massage parlor workers I had met were talkative, but I had never met one so open as Scarlet. I was really starting to like her. 


“If I get massages like this, then yes,” I said.


She giggled again, picking up my feet she began kneading them one at a time. I felt intense pleasure from this act and stopped forcing some imaginary man to feel the pain. “I’m pretty costly on my own time,” she said. “Unless you happen to have access to some prime purebred stock.” 


“What kind of stock?” I asked, knowing full well. 


“The good stuff,” she said. “I have my eye on one guy, but my friend said it took 3 times with him for her to get preggers.” 


“So you want a kid?” I asked. I could feel her nod as she cracked each of my toes. 

 

“That’s why I’ve been saving. Pretty sure I don’t want to work here when I’m knocked up. Giving women mind blowing massages and orgasms is fun, but this place isn’t in the best neighborhood.” 

 

I laughed as she released my feet and moved to my head. Rubbing my neck slowly it was pure bliss as she did a cursory rubdown to check for more knots. “Mind blowing? This I got to see,” I said.

“You’re about to,” she said, leaning down she whispered in my ear. “Turn around.” I nodded and did so. The talk and lighter treatment had allotted some blood to more important places. I was at half mast as I revealed my dick. She locked eyes with me, licking her lips in a coquettish manner. Slowly she looked up and noticed my growing erection. Her eyes locked with it for a long time then looked back down to me. 

 

Her curly bangs in her eyes I could see her mind slowly catching up to her. “You-you’re a guy?” She whispered hoarsely.

“Looks like it,” I said with a shrug. “Now what about that mind blowing orgasm?”


She short circuited for a moment then catching herself she released my head and moved to next to my waist. Her hands practically shook as they hovered closer to my dick. Catching herself she blushed and turned around. Adding more oil to her hands she turned around and descended on my dick. 

 

Her hands were just as strong for a moment. “Gentle,” I said. She giggled, blushing more. 


“Sorry, never…did this for a man,” she admitted. 


“I assumed,” I said. “Nice and slow. The head and balls are the most sensitive.” She nodded, her hair bouncing as her smile became wider. It was as if I had unwrapped a gift for her. Small hands wrapping around my dick I would have thought she had always done this to dicks. Gripping under the head with one hand she made it tight and raised her hand up and down. The other hand moved to my balls, dribbling oil on them as she lightly scratched and touched them. 

 

My lower half bucked up in appreciation. “You like that?” She asked. I nodded, looking over to her. She had tan skin, and was skinny as can be. The biggest part about her were her perky B-Cup breasts. My hand reached out grabbing one of them, playing with it as she sped up on my dick. 


“Fuck, you’re good at this,” I said, my legs bucking harder as she tightened her hand. 

 

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” she said, her eyes big as she focused on my dick. Her hands exploring everywhere she changed hand positions multiple times. Everything felt heavenly. I could tell there was a huge difference between professional masseuses and women that did this without experience. Her hands knew when more oil was needed. Each minor twitch of my dick caused her to explore that area forcing me to jerk and moan. 

 

Before I knew it I was grunting, “I’m gonna cum.” She sped up, moving her face closer to my dick. Never stopping her work, I began to cum and she moved her mouth to the tip. Jerking me off between her lips her mouth filled after a few spurts and the rest was sprayed on my abs. 


Breathing in and out heavily I was a little pissed it ended so soon. Her handjob was a whole new experience. Scarlet stood up, swallowing my semen she bent back down and licked the globs she missed. 


“Holy fuck,” she said with a shiver. “You taste so good.”

“So I’ve been told,” I whispered, my forearm resting on my head from the powerful orgasm. I jerked erect as she grabbed my dick again. 

 

“You’re still hard,” she noted, her cheeks blushing as she eyed me. 


“Want to jump on?” I asked. 

 

“Really?” She asked, chewing her lip. 


“If you want,” I said. 


She studied my body quickly. “You don’t appear to have any track marks.” 


“Worst I do is smoke cigarettes,” I admitted.

“I’ve…been waiting for someone with some…strong genes,” Scarlett admitted. Not releasing my dick her thighs rubbed together as she fought the urge to get on. 

 

“I have an IQ of 145,” I said. 


“What?” She asked, disbelieving. “What are you doing here?” 

 

“I like to get to know my neighborhood,” I said. “There’s a card in my wallet that states it. Signed by the DOL and everything.” Scarlett looked from my pants to me multiple times. 

 

Groaning she asked, “How much?” 


“For what?”

“How much for your sperm?” She asked quickly, scanning the door. 


I forgot most men charged. “How much will you pay?” 


“$5,000 cash,” she said. “More if you can make it happen on the first time.” 


I was tempted but instead, “How about you can’t tell anyone that works here about me, or that I’m a guy. And I get more of your massages?” I counter offered. “I give you a call, I get another amazing massage and handjob, and you can have as much cum of mine as you want.”

“Seriously?” She asked, disbelieving. I nodded. “Fuck, yes,” she said. Without further hesitation she got onto the small table and straddled my thighs. Looking down to my dick she then looked up to me. “How old are you?”

“Does it matter?” I asked. She frowned but shook her head, the curly hair waving slowly with the motion. I grabbed under her shoulders and pulled her to me. Kissing her deeply she moaned as her chest touched mine. Erect nipples poking into me she shivered as she got more into the kiss. Her lips tasted like cherries as her tongue entered my mouth. 


I began to explore her mouth with my tongue as well but she added, “Gotta be quick. Chin will be here if we take too long.” I groaned but nodded. Grabbing my dick I lined it up with her pussy and she dropped down. She was tight, very tight, so tight I wasn’t surprised to find an intact maidenhead. 


Tearing through it as she descended I quieted her with my tongue as I slowly inched inside of her. She bit back tears as I kept going in. Moving my head to her chest I nibbled on her nipples to help distract her. It took time but she eventually got to the base.

Sitting straight up she moaned as her hands ran across her navel. “Holy fuck, you’re filling me,” she grunted. 

 

“That’s the plan. Since you’re an expert on massages, I’ll show you where I’m an expert. Try to stay quiet,” I said, full of myself. She didn’t know what I meant but then I pulled out and thrust back in. She held back a cry as I reentered her. Her liquids coating my dick I felt my dick grow harder than ever. Paying back some of the pain she caused me with the massage I was not gentle with her. 


She understood this and loved every second of it. Raising her body up a few inches she bit into my shoulder to quiet herself as I humped for all I was worth. The weak bed creaking with every thrust Scarlet could only hold on for dear life. 

 

It wasn’t long until she came. The pain ignored the kink of being with a man was far too strong for the women of this world. A cock fulfilling some need I took full advantage of it as I only sped up. 

 

“Fuck-fuck-you’re-tearing-me-up!” She said, happy tears in her eyes. “Cum please, pleeease,” she rasped. I sped up again causing her to cum harder. Losing her strength she dropped down and I began to fill her up. My dick released huge spurts into her virgin cunt. White semen painted her insides. Scarlet shivered and smiled. “Fucking hitting my cervix. You’re so huge,” she said. I was about 7.5 inches, but far bigger than any dick they ever had. 


She nestled on my crotch, me still balls deep inside of her as she laid on my chest. Her hands running along my body she sniffed me deeply. “Holy shit, I can’t believe that happened.”

“It’s about to happen again,” I said, causing my dick to bulge. 

 

She grunted, but sat up a little. “You can do 3 times in a row?” 

 

“I can do more than that,” I assured. She looked to the door, biting her lip. 

 

“Okay, but can we do a different-” I didn’t let her finish. Pushing her off I slid off the table. Moving to her feet I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me. My muscles relaxed. I felt stronger as I forced her upper half to stay on the bed and dove into her from behind. 


Scarlet stifled another yell. Hands gripping the towel top of the bed she became tighter as I humped her again. 


“You’re so fucking sexy,” I said, nibbling on her back as I took her from behind. “I want your services all to myself.” Which was true. I really wanted to get to know this girl. “I’ll put a baby in you whenever you want. Keep working here, don’t, I really don’t give a shit. But this virgin pussy is all mine.” She nodded, I sped up and she came again. 


She cried out into the bed. “Oh my god, just fuck me,” she pleaded. Both of us caught up in the moment I pulled her up and turned her to face me. Loud slaps sounding as my drenched dick reentered her over and over we kissed hungrily. Lost in the moment as I made her cum again. Pinching her nipples, wrapping my hand around her neck, slapping her ass, I did what I wanted to her and she loved it all.

When I finally came again she was a mess. No strength left in her she shook in aftershocks with each release of my dick. When I unloaded fully I pulled out and she jerked but laid still. I grabbed one of the loose towels and cleaned us up slightly. Quite a bit of virgin blood had been spilled and cum was leaking down her leg. 


When she was clean I dressed. Digging into my pocket I pulled out some money. “How much do I owe you?” I asked. I looked up to see that she was asleep. Tapping her cheek I repeated myself. 

 

“What? Nothing…just give me your number,” she mumbled tiredly with a wide smile on her lips. I nodded and wrote it on a piece of paper, but left the agreed upon amount. Her legs still dangling over the edge of the table I pulled her to lay on it. Covering her with some towels she fell asleep and I left my number on a side table next to the cash. She would have my kid, she needed all the money she could get. 


Heading out I had finished with a couple of minutes to spare. Walking inside no one was there to meet me. Risking it I headed down the hall to the back office. Hearing voices inside I cursed and headed outside. Assuring the madam I would be back I got to my car and drove around to the back of the massage parlor. 

 

The building was made of brick, but where the office was there appeared to be a heavily secured door. My in found, I began to plan the heist as I headed back to the Cooper household. I needed to work on my car and take a shower. My muscles stiff I hoped to feel better in a couple of days. Scarlet had done a number on me.

12