CHAPTER 111 EACH THEIR OWN
254 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Can I please film it?” Penny asked. The camera and tripod next to her.

“Not right now,” Willow said with a blush. “I might be up for it later. But this is weird enough having an audience.”

“I think Ava’s kind of into it,” I noted. She blushed more but didn’t deny it. “You uh, want to do stuff to my feet?” I whispered. 


“No,” Ava whispered back. “But uh, yeah um I um-” 


“Spill it,” Willow ordered. “Lanny and Mary said we have to be open about what we want.” 


“Yeah, yeah,” she said. I’d forgotten I introduced them when the girls were having relationship troubles. I wanted to know if they were still seeing the lesbian couple, but would have to ask later since Ava started talking. “I’m kind of really into this. I don’t know what’s up.”

“Is it people watching?” I asked. 

 

“Maybe,” she said. “Sorry, trying to be open.”

“No, it’s fine,” Willow said. “I’m kind of more than a little excited too. Let’s have some fun, okay?” We turned from our huddle to see the other girls eyeing us. From the predatory looks the reverse gangbang, or orgy, or whatever the hell this was was making me excited. We were in Audrey and Violet’s room. Since they had the king size bed it was the only one big enough for this sort of thing. The first thing on my list after tonight was to buy another queen size bed to add to mine so we didn’t need her bed anymore. 

 

“How do we do this?” Penny asked. 


“I doubt anyone knows,” I said. “So I’ll just start.” Picking up Willow she laughed and I carried her to the bed. 

 

“Ugh, I don’t know if I can watch my sister do it,” Luna groaned. 


“You sure? Russ, how did the twins take it?” She asked. 


“Uh, I think twins are a special breed. But yeah they weren’t terribly comfortable either,” I admitted but was back on Willow. 

 

“Come on, let’s fool around,” Penny said, pulling Luna over to the other side of the bed. They were quickly kissing and I focused on Willow. Her cute button nose scrunched up I moved in for a kiss but Ava was next to me. Thinking better of it I pulled her in as well and we had a 3-way kiss. Messy and awkward at the start we changed to me kissing one, then the other, then they were making out. 

 

I drew back and took my clothes off. Anastasia, Rebecca, and Brianna were caught between watching us and Luna with Penny. Their own lesbian show in front of them I knew all the girls watched porn so this was turning them on just as much. When my dick was revealed though I drew all eyes to me. 


Hard, in it’s 9 inches of glory, there were hungry stares all around. But I wanted to give my pregnant girl first crack. “Sit on her face,” I ordered Ava. She nodded, moving over top of her. I moved down and began licking Willow’s pussy as she did the same to Ava. 


Loud moans were let out by the 2 of them as the pleasure began to build. My hands lifting Willow’s lower half up I wasn’t shy about hungrily eating her out. Her juices almost tart her legs kicked as I focused on her clit. I brought her to orgasm before she brought Ava but as I lined my dick up with her pussy, Ava began to kiss me and lick her girlfriend’s juices off. 


I entered Willow slowly and she gasped and shuddered. Unable to eat her girlfriend out Ava got off and I played with her clit as I kept diving in. When I was fully sheathed, Willow’s small chest heaved up. I was licking one of her nipples as Ava licked the other. 


Thrusting into her with all I had, I wanted her like never before. So much talking and flirting leading up to this point I could have cum right away. As she came again I became stronger though. Loud smacks sounding as her fluids splashed against my groin she was more drenched than ever before. 

 

My hands on her hips I was like a machine as I jackhammered into her. She yelled my name, her toes curling, back arching, eyes rolling to the back of her head as one orgasm led into the next. When I did cum I buried into her as far as I could and we came together as our tongues intertwined. Grunting messes as I filled her up when I pulled back she let out a sigh and closed her eyes. Almost passing out from the power of so many orgasms in a row. 

 

“Holy fuck,” Penny said. “Nevermind. You can knock me up. That was hot as hell.” 


“I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought that,” Luna said. I eyed the other girls and they squirmed as they leaked fluids as well. 


“My turn,” Ava said. Presenting her ass to me. There was usually a little more talking with her and I during sex, but she seemed to really be into being watched. I reluctantly put on a condom, and she came just as hard and often. Overtop Willow the smaller girl woke up and they made out as I fucked Ava from behind. When I finished the girls cuddled up together and I eyed Brianna.

Since she was the only one that really hadn’t done much lesbian stuff I thought it best to move to her. “Wait,” Penny said walking over. “Luna wants you to clean up.”

“Oh right,” I said. I headed to the bathroom and expected the girls to follow but Penny kept them back. I showered quickly and to my surprise I came back to find a naked Brianna on the bed. A semi nude Rebbeca and Ana on one side, and fully nude Penny and Luna on the other. 

 

Penny was talking to her as I approached. “Russ loves lesbian stuff. The more he is turned on the more he can cum. Are you open to experimenting?”

A scared Brianna looked up to the 4 girls. “I’m…willing to try.” 


“Wait your turn,” I said, moving to her. “Brianna was my first virgin, you know?”

“Oh shit, am I the only person whose virginity you didn’t take?” Penny asked. 


“Of you 5…yes,” I said.

“Fucking toys,” she groaned. “Fine, but I’m watching. Oh can I film you?” 


“No,” Brianna said as I pulled her to sit up. The smallest bust and the skinniest of the girls I pulled her to me and we made out heavily. Slow at first then we became more heated. Putting a condom on I decided to take her like that. Entering her tight cunt as she sat on the bed she mumbled as I entered her slowly. 

 

As soon as I hit her cervix I pulled back and thrust with all I had. Her head rocked back and she actually came with the one thrust. Her legs bending to wrap around me she moaned as her body writhed on my front. I didn’t stop thrusting though. Humping her hard and fast she began to speak for once. 


“Holy fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is so much better than at school,” she groaned. “I can finally talk. Fuck! Fuck! Right there. You’re gonna make me…cum!” She squeaked and began to cum again as her hips gyrated on my front. 


“This is hot,” Penny said.

“Goddammit, I want to go,” Luna said. 


“Shhh,” Brianna said. “Fuck! I can’t cum with you talking. How the hell do you feel so good? Even with a condom on? Goddamn I can’t stay away from your dick. Shit, shit, shit, fuck.” She cried out and laid back boneless as her body shook. Penny attacked then, kissing her hard. 


Brianna fought it but then had her hand at the back of Penny’s head pulling her in as they kissed. I pulled Luna over and began making out with her as they did. Brianna gasping and an utter mess I was more turned on with so many girls waiting for their turn. I had to give my all to prove to them this was needed to sate me, so I didn’t hold back. 

 

After Brianna I took Anastasia. The girls were all over her as I fucked her hard. Licking her pierced nipples Penny found out how much she liked pain and was pulling them hard with her teeth. The Asian woman never came harder before as she squirted up my abs. She and Rebecca making out the 2 roomies were getting much closer. I took Rebecca after that and she too wanted a little rough treatment. A little shy about the lesbian stuff she did seem to enjoy Ana playing with her clit as I fucked her. 


Penny and Luna demanded I take them together. Penny on top the girls made out as I fucked them. Jumping between their pussies I made one cum and would jump to the other. Every girl was cumming harder and more often than usual. That became the new norm. Pairing up I was doing all the work as I made them cum over and over. 


Which Penny was nice enough to notice as she voted I clean up again. This time when I came back I received a 4 women blowjob. Brianna sucking my nuts, Ana and Luna on one side, Rebecca and Penny on the other. They would switch out who was sucking my head as they kissed and licked all over my dick. 


Each realized soon enough that they all loved the taste of my cum. Almost fighting over it as I shot it out. They then began to talk about what they enjoyed about the taste as another blowjob was started with Ava and Willow. 

 

At one point one girl was sucking my nuts and 3 of them were lazily licking my glans. They continued to kiss and lick each other’s tongues with my dick in the middle until I came hard. Then they were licking it off one another hungrily. 

 

By then it was only 10 o’clock. We had a very long night ahead. 

 

 

“That was…a little dark,” Luna said from my shoulder. 


“Dark? That was hot,” Penny said from behind her as she spooned the blond. “My ass hurts so bad. I love it.” 


“I didn’t say I didn’t love it,” Luna said. “I just…didn’t expect…to be honest, you.”

“Me?” Brianna asked shyly from my other shoulder. 


“Yeah. I sure as shit never thought I’d lick my boyfriend’s cum off your tits,” Luna said.

“He’s my boyfriend now too,” Brianna said, holding my arm tighter. “But yeah…I didn’t think I’d ever be playing with your tits.” 


“She has a fantastic set,” I said. “Poor Ana though. You girls were not easy on her.” Anastasia groaned in agreement. 

 

“She loves it,” Penny laughed. “I never thought I’d have a girl with those. They are way hotter than I expected.” She groaned again. “God, if I could get pregnant from my ass, I would be.”

“Don’t even joke about that,” Luna said. “Who knew my sister was such a foot slut though.” 


“Shhh,” Ava ordered from the other side of the bed. She and Willow were cuddling a little away from the group. The bed was big, but still a tight fit. 

 

“Did you know, babe?” Luna asked. 


“About her foot thing? Nope, surprised me too,” I lied. “Now quiet or I’ll start fucking you again.”

“Sorry,” she whispered with a wince. “I’m so full of energy. But my holes hurt.”

“Fuck it,” Willow said sitting up. “I want more.” Climbing over Brianna the small girl moved to over top of me. “This baby makes me want his dick, and you girls aren’t letting me sleep. Now move.”

“No,” Luna said. “You’ll have to do him like this.”

Willow eyed her then me. I shrugged with a girl on either arm. She smiled and moved over top of me. Brianna and Luna moved away from me a little so her legs could straddle my hips and she descended down. When I was all the way in she began to rock back and forth, cumming hard after only a few grunts which started another round of the girls perking up and joining in. 


“Luna, off my girlfriend,” Ava said.

“She is my boyfriend’s girlfriend, so technically my girlfriend,” Luna said as she pulled away from kissing her. “I’m sorry, Ava. I’m not interested in you, but I see the draw to Willow now. You’ll have to deal with it.” Ava grumbled but it was plain to see she was kind of into it. Luna moving to lick her nipple I knew I’d awoken a beast in her, but it was turning me on more. 

 

My dick harder inside of Willow she noticed and began to cum on my dick as she moved faster. After that all sleep was forgotten and another round of sex persisted. Girls were pushing for the pullout method and I’m ashamed to say I allowed it to happen. Them hungrily licking cum off one another only made me harder and kept me going. 

 

The night had ended as I had hoped it would. I was looking forward to working out more dates the girls could stay over, but even by the early hours of the morning I was getting tired. I beat all of them at least, but it turned out 7 girls was probably my limit for one night. 


At least until I had a few hours sleep. Then I was talking Brianna into riding me as the other girls slept, which led to another long round as she cried out and cursed loudly with each orgasm. It was a fun night and morning, but I left the girls after they passed out again. 

 

Finding Dhalia sleeping on the couch I went out and bought breakfast for everyone. Leaving a note on it I headed off to church to maybe figure out how I could make this a long lasting reality. 

17