CHAPTER 116 ULTRAMEGASOUND
453 15 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pounded on the door tiredly. I knew it was a little too early but I was exhausted. My eyes bleary I had taken 1 too many stops but didn’t regret it. The 3 sisters/cousins that I had were far more fired up than I was used to. I was able to talk them into a foursome, and my body was still aching from it. Only 2 of them were virgins, the other having lost it horseback riding, but they were like 3 succubuses. 


Riding me over and over the 3 didn’t care one bit about the other’s juices on my dick. Practically inhaling my semen as soon as it was out they begged for their vaginas and asses to be filled up as well. It took almost 6 hours to appease them, and though I was sore, they were more so. I left in the early morning hours and finally made it to my destination. 


As I knocked again the light came on, and a very angry Gail opened the door. “What the-Russ!” She yelled. Her eyes wide as she stared up at me. “What the-no-you’re gigantic,” she gasped as tears filled her eyes. 

 

“No, you’ve shrunk,” I said, with a smile. I had been about 5 foot 4 when I saw her last. Last time I measured myself I was 5 foot 9 inches, but with so many virgins lately I was sure I was taller than that. I looked down on her this time. “What’s up, baby momma, gonna let me in?” She stared up at me in stunned silence. I wasn’t much taller than her, but she sure acted like I was as she moved back into the house. 


“Russ!” Millie yelled as her own tiredness was forgotten and she ran over to me. I bent down, resting her ass on my arm and lifted her up as I twirled her. 


“I missed you,” I admitted to her as she giggled. Millie hadn’t changed a bit either, except somehow her acne scars were less visible. Curly hair, thin face she was all eyes for me as I dropped and kissed her hungrily. My hands on her ass she shuddered as she giggled and kept the kiss going. 


“I don’t believe it,” Gail said, still wide eyed. “You’re like huge.”

“I’ve been working out,” I said, flexing my arm as I turned from Millie. “What about you 2? I thought you had my kid’s in you. Why aren’t you ballooning out yet?” 


“That doesn’t happen for another month at least,” Millie said, slapping my chest but then resting her head on it as she sniffed in deeply. “Oh my god, I missed you. You didn’t call this week. What are you doing here?”

“Your ultrasounds are scheduled for this morning,” I said. “I wanted to surprise you and be there for it.”

“What? Really? Oh my god I love it,” Millie giggled as she bounced up and down. “How long can you stay? It’s your spring break, right?”

“I can stay till tomorrow morning,” I said. “I was hoping to get here last night but I got held up on the drive.” 

 

“You drove here?” Gail asked, looking out the door. “In that?” The sun was slowly peeking up the horizon to show the Chevelle. 


“Yep, now stop acting so surprised. Tell me what’s been going on,” I said, grabbing their hands I dragged them to the kitchen, but overpassed it and went to the bedroom. “After sex though. I’m not sure if it's because you’re pregnant or it's been too long, but I would like the girls I lost my virginity to.”

Millie clapped happily, and was out of her shirt in an instant. She paused when Gail didn’t move. “What?” Millie asked. “Russ is part of the family. We talked about this.”

“I know,” Gail said with a blush. “Sorry I just…holy cow you’re big.” She took off her shirt as well and the girls were naked and waiting. 


I disrobed and my rock hard dick bounced up and down as it was let out of the confines of my underwear. He was definitely bigger too after the recent virgins, but I could see there were diminishing returns. I was a little over 9 inches now. 


“Holy shit,” Millie said as she eyed it.

“I went through a growth spurt,” I said with a shrug. Their eyes were transfixed on it as my dick settled perpendicular with my body. 


“Some spurt,” Gail said but she was the first to me. Kissing me this time the cop quivered as my hand went to her naked rump. My other hand went to Millie’s ass cheek as she came up to me too. Their hands on my dick they remembered what I taught them and jerked me off in unison as I switched between kissing one or the other. We were in a grunting and groaning mess for a long time. 


“I can’t wait anymore,” Millie said and dropped down. Her mouth moving to my dick she began sucking on it as my hand moved to Gail’s drenched pussy. The normally tough woman was a moaning mess as we kissed and I played with her clit. It wasn’t long until she came. 


Breathing in and out heavily as her wife continued to suck me off she groaned, “You’re like a new person.”

“More like closer to the real me,” I assured. Bending down I picked Millie up under the arms. She unlatched herself from my glans and let me do what I wanted as I moved her to the bed. Laying her down I was overtop of her and thrusting into her soaking wet cunt. She cried out as I entered her but her chest arched up in nothing but pleasure. When I was buried in her we kissed hungrily and the perfect housewife was wrapped around me. Legs holding tight to my ass she gripped me as hard as she could with her tight cunt. 


But I wanted her. Pulling back, her lower half lifted off the bed with me and I slammed down. She moaned but never let go as I kept pounding into her. “Jesus, god, fuck, lord, me, fuck,” she said with each thrust then had to let go. She looked down, her eyes wide, to watch as I pulled out all the way and slammed in.

She came with the first full thrust in. Her head shooting back she tried to push away but my hands held her hips to the bed as I used her how I wanted. “Fuck! You’re gonna put another baby in me!” She yelled but loved it. Her head moving from side to side her hands went up to her face as she looked between her fingers to watch my veiny dick penetrate her over and over. 

 

I growled, “good.” Then grabbed her hands and held them to the bed. My mouth on hers, the now frail woman took all of it and came over and over. When I filled her up I pulled out and pulled up Gail as she played with herself. She yelped but I pushed her head between her girlfriend’s legs. “Lick it up,” I ordered and dove into her from behind.

Gail moaned as I entered her, but her hands were wrapped around her wife’s thighs and she was sucking my cum out of her. Millie recovered slowly. Her hands running through Gail’s hair to keep her buried she eyed me as I took her girlfriend from the back. In rare form I stopped, and grabbed Gail around the waist. 

 

Lifting her up I laid her on Millie and continued to fuck her. When she came again I moved into Millie and took her again. Both girls were my playthings as I showed them what a real man could do. The last time I was with them they did all the work, but they were given my full force as I fucked them over and over. Birds chirping, sun out, we didn’t stop until their alarm went off. 


“We are going to be late,” Millie gasped. “F-fudge, hurry cum please,” she said. I nodded and sped up. Thrusting her into the bed we came together and my head rested beside hers before she was groaning and I was getting up. Smacking Gail’s ass the woman groaned but Millie was running to the shower. 


Gail woke up and noticed the time and joined her. “Get in here!” Millie yelled as she jumped out of the shower. Her hair barely wet she ordered, “Just clean up. We need to go to the doctors.”

“Oh right,” I said and was in the shower. Gail finishing up she tried to get out but I grabbed her. Pulling her back in, my hands were on her tits. 


“Russ,” she moaned, her thighs opening to let my hard dick between them.

“Russ, don’t, please,” Millie said, peeking back in. Her eyes looked down and she bit her lip. “Please. Uh we can do it on the drive. We have to go to town anyway.”

“Fine,” I said, rolling my eyes. Letting Gail go she frowned but stepped out. It wasn’t too long until they were dressed up. Millie was digging through my luggage in my trunk and had me put on a nice shirt and jeans.

“We are meeting our mom’s afterward,” she said. “We have this whole party planned.”

“Perfect,” I said. “I’m driving.” Neither girl fought me on that. Gail was sitting in the passenger seat and Millie was behind me as they told me where to go. They lived in a one-horse town on the side of a mountain. The closest big city was Melena, Montana which was about an hour away. But since Gail was the local cop she told me to floor it, and I showed them the true power of the Chevelle. 

 

Both girls all giggles and laughing it was hard to do sex while I drove. Gail offered me a blowjob, but instead I opted to tell them what I had been up to, who I had been inside, and my plans for the future. 


As we got to Melena, Millie, asked, “So you want us to move in with you?”

“I would love that,” I said. Both girls had been asking questions but were a little quiet now. “But I know you have lives here. I really want to buy some land. A lot of land actually. Build a few houses on it. If you want to live there, great. If not I would like to set aside time where you and our kids at least visit for a while. They can get to know their siblings, I can get to know them, that sort of thing.”

“That sounds like it’s a ways away,” Gail said.

“Probably,” I said with a nod. “Until then I’d plan on trips so we can spend time together. If you’re open to it.”

“I’d love that,” Millie said. “We were hoping to stop by this summer.” She leaned in from the back, kissing my cheek. 


“Good,” I said. “You?” I asked Gail.

“Yeah, yeah, not sure what the hell you went through, but I’m done fighting whatever this is,” she said. “My mom’s would be pissed if we moved though.”

“Mine too,” Millie said. “But they live in Melena, and it’s not like we see them everyday. They’ve been trying to talk us into moving here so they can see their grandkids.”

“Are you up for moving?” I asked. 


“It would make things easier,” Millie said. “Better schools. I started working a little to help out, but not much where we are living.” 


“I tried to transfer here, but there isn’t a position yet,” Gail said.

“Well let’s work on it together. Do you girls need any money?” I asked.

“What’s it to you? Got a job?” Gail asked.

“Something like that? I’m serious. A few grand, then if you get jobs you can find a place pretty quickly,” I said.

The girls shared a look. “You serious?” Gail asked. I nodded and was giving them $5,000 just in case.

 

“For child support,” I assured and we pulled into the clinic. The girls were all smiles as we walked in together. On either side of me we held hands and drew all the eyes of everyone inside. More than one very pregnant woman was waiting. The receptionist didn’t know what to do with me. 


“And you are?” She asked after checking the ladies in. 


“The boyfriend,” I said.

“What? Since when?” Gail asked.

“Since you found me in that diner,” I said. Rolling her eyes she couldn’t hide the blush though and we sat together on our own side of the room. Since no other men were there, eyes were glued to me.

“My lord, it’s so weird. Is this what you have to deal with everywhere?” Millie asked in a hushed whisper.

“Pretty much. Except school and home,” I said. “Don’t worry about it. Tell me about your moms so I don’t make a fool of myself.” They explained but it wasn’t too long until we were let back. 


Millie was up first. Strapped to the chair the nurse was very nervous as I held Millie’s hand on one side, and Gail did on the other. Millie was inspected and the nurse made the mistake of asking, “Have you um been sexually active recently?”

“Uhhh, maybe,” Millie asked. Nervous about all this and uncomfortable with a strange woman looking up her snatch. “What’s wrong?”

“Just a lot of bruising in here. You might-” She stopped talking as she locked eyes with me. “Oh…nevermind.”

“I told you, you were too rough,” Gail grumbled.

“She loved it,” I said. 


“Hush,” Millie said with a blush. She was let out and Gail was in her place. The nurse didn’t comment on the bruising this time and walked out to let the doctor in. I couldn’t help but make jokes as she laid on the small bed. 


“This is what we need for the house,” I said, noting the footholds. “I wouldn’t have to hold your legs up while we-”

“Oh my god, shut up,” Gail said, blushing.

“What? It could be fun,” I said.

“I like it,” Millie said. She began to whisper. “There’s a sex shop in town. Maybe we should get something.”

“Fine with me. I don’t plan on letting either of you sleep-” I stopped talking as the nurse and doctor came in. The older doctor eyed me but was all business. She asked the same questions about health as the nurse. I moved to hold Gail’s hand and the procedure went on. 

 

She rolled the ultrasound machine over, and was rubbing lube on Gail’s stomach. I made a joke about needing some but it wasn’t long until the heartbeat of our kid was loud in the room. 

 

“I can’t believe it,” Gail said, tears in her eyes as she held Millie’s hand tighter. Millie too was already crying as the doctor positioned the camera to focus on the baby’s head.

“Size is on track,” the doctor said. I wasn’t sure how she could tell, but she was the doctor. “Congratulations. Any names picked out?” She continued to move the un-invasive probe over Gail’s stomach, taking more pictures. 

 

“We were thinking after my grandma, Justina,” Millie said. “And Regina after her grandma’s.”

“Fine names but…wow, my 3rd,” the doctor said. “Looks like you’re having a boy.”

“What?!” All 3 of us yelled after a long pause. Turning back to the small image of the ultrasound she pointed to the screen. 


“There’s the penis. Clear as day. 3rd one I’ve ever found,” she said eyeing me. “Congratulations.”

Millie, Gail, and I were all wide eyed wonder. You could have knocked me over with a feather. For so many weeks I’d convinced myself I was only having girls. A little disappointed that I wouldn’t have a boy for a long time. I couldn't believe it.

“Wh-what does this mean?” Gail asked.

“You’re one of the lucky few,” the doctor said. “At your next check-up if everything is okay you will want to notify the local Department of Longevity agents. They’ll set you up for payments and all you’ll need to know.”

“No, I mean…I’m having a boy? I don’t know anything about boys,” she said, panicking a little. 

 

“That’s a pretty common reaction,” the doctor chuckled. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Hey, it’s alright,” I said. “Boys are easy. But we will have to rethink that name. I don’t think we want to subject our kid to a name like Regina.” She stared at me wide eyed, still in shock then let out a half-laugh, half-sob. Which turned into full on crying. “What? What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know,” she cried. Tears streaming down her cheeks. “I thought it was stupid you wanted to be a part of this, but now that it’s official, I’m so glad you’re here.” Her words made me pause for a moment. I had been tempted to disappear when I heard they were pregnant, but to be honest now that I was there I was glad I stayed. There were actually tears in my eyes as she continued to sob. Millie reached over and the 3 of us held hands. 


“Of course I’m here,” I said. Which led to more sobs. The nurse and doctor excused themselves for a moment, but they were dabbing at their eyes as well. It took time but when we finally calmed down the doctor came in and acted like it was all normal. The nurse didn’t come back in. I guessed she was struggling with it. I did admit I probably shouldn’t have come, since all the other women were doing this without the donor, but they had their wives and at least had support.

Gail was off the table and it was Millie’s turn. The excitement quickly back it immediately left when the doctor said, “Holy Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.” The words were a surprise coming from the older woman. It became clear why she said them when she added, “A fourth and fifth boy.” 

 

You could have heard a pindrop in the room with how quiet we were. It was a long time until anyone spoke, and it quickly turned to yelling. Excitement, fear, anxiety, I wasn’t sure which but we all knew this wasn’t normal. 

22