CHAPTER 10 TESTING WATERS
1.4k 2 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn’t get much sleep that night. Too much going on in my head. At around 5 AM I left my room and chose to wander. The upstairs had some storage and bedrooms. The main floor had another bigger dining room where the Christmas tree sat. A few gifts around it, there weren’t too many. None of the girls were hurting for stuff in their rooms. I guessed the mom let them buy what they wanted. 

 

Down in the basement I was surprised to find Audrey already there. Running on a treadmill she smiled at me widely. Her breasts bounced with each stride as she did an easy jog. “I’m surprised you’re up,” she said. Her breath was unlabored as she spoke. 

 

“I’m an early riser,” I said. “Now I know how you look so good. Running at 5 am?”

 

“Keeps me sane,” she said. “I try to be the first at the office.” 

 

“Even on Christmas Eve?” 

 

“Eh I’ll probably be one of a few. I just need to take care of some emails before the holiday.” I felt a little better. No one had mentioned the internet since I came here. This was the first time there was actual confirmation of its existence in Earth 2.0.

 

“Can I help?” I asked. 

 

“You rest, get to know the girls. I’m sure a few places are open so you can get some school supplies,” she said. “Make yourself at home.” 

 

I nodded and was looking through the weights. A bench press and some dumbbells were scattered around. I began picking them up and lining them along the wall. One of many things I practiced was putting things back the way I found them. The weights were not overly much. They were more than enough for this body. I had lifted at the hotel gym, but now it was time to really find my limits. 

 

It didn’t take long to figure out it was 10 lbs. Holy fuck I was weak. I felt like the homeschooled kid that never left his house. That was way too close to the mark for my comfort.

“Good luck,” Audrey said as she finished up. “See you later.” 

 

“See ya.” I was making a mental list of things I needed. Protein powder was right at the top of the list. I really had to increase my calorie intake as well. I was skinny enough, but I needed meat to build muscles on my bones. 

 

I was lost in thought and didn’t notice the newcomer to the downstairs gym. Luna started up the treadmill and began jogging on it without a word. I looked over to her. Her blonde hair bounced in a pony tail. Her breasts larger than her mom and sister’s I guessed about D cups. They were hard to judge in her sports bra though. 

 

She blushed as we made eye contact then she was looking straight ahead. I began benching the 45 lb bar. It was hard to admit how much effort it took. I lifted it twice and was back to resting. I tried to ignore the rhythmic sounds of her running behind me. Grabbing a grip strength spring I squeezed it as I made a larger mental list. 


Once done with that I did a few different sit-up exercises. My body was weak, but also light. Pushups and situps were easy. I had to focus on the pros of everything, not the cons. 

 

Luna slowed down her jog and walked. “What do you want to do today?” She whispered. 

 

“Whatever you want,” I said, not looking at her. “I’d like to go grocery shopping. Is there a mall close by?” 

 

“It might be open,” she said. 

 

I cursed. Christmas Eve was going to put a damper on things. “Does Audrey give you money?” Agent Simpson at the DOL said he would send me account information for my monthly allowance since I was born. It had been $1,000 a month. Very little interest earned over the life of it. The current amount was only at $239,452. Not bad, but my adult mind didn’t see it as much. 


“I have a credit card. Mom said to get whatever you want,” Luna whispered. Her cooldown done she got off the treadmill. I guessed she had only done a mile. 

 

“Thanks,” I said. 

 

“There’s-there’s a shower down here,” she whispered. 

 

“Oh yeah? Care to join me?” I asked looking up into her eyes. She blushed hard and I smiled. Instead of answering she moved around me and into a side door. It didn’t take long to hear a shower turning on. My eyes bulged as I stared at the semi-open bathroom door. 

 

“I’m reading this right, right?” I asked myself. I thought I was. 

 

Getting up from the ground with some effort I made my way to the door. Inside was a large bathroom. A toilet on one side of the room, there were 3 sinks and a shower on the other. The shower had a clouded glass door. I could easily make out the figure of the white woman behind it. 

 

I stepped into the bathroom. Shutting the door loudly Luna let out a sigh. I wondered if she thought I had left and shut it for her. Walking up to the glass of the shower I noticed her body facing mine. I thought that her hands moved around her body more than what was needed for a shower. 

 

With a gulp I opened the glass door. Her eyes widened as I peeked in, but she didn’t say anything. Growing bolder I opened the door the rest of the way. She was full-on playing with herself as I stared at her. Her skin glistened in the hot water. Her hair darker while wet, it matted against her face. She locked eyes with mine. I noticed the short dark hair on her muff. 

 

Slowly I took off my shirt. Then my pants. She didn’t stop me. I stepped into the hot shower. My skin burned but I couldn’t care less as I focused on her body. “Let me help,” I said. Her body shuddered but she moved her hand from her clit. I moved closer. My erect cock poking her between the thighs. She was a little taller than me, but not much. She backed up to the wall and I followed. 

 

Biting her lip she stared at me as her breath caught. My hand moved to her D cup breast. Her body shuddered again. My other hand moved down her navel then to her pussy. “Don’t,” she whispered. 

 

“We can stop whenever you want,” I promised. But I was moving closer. My hand kneading her breast I moved it to grab her ass. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest. “How far would you like to go?” 

 

“I don’t know,” she said. I kissed her then. A hard kiss, just with our lips. Her eyes fluttered as her breath quickened. Then my tongue was in her mouth. She reciprocated and learned quickly. The heat of the shower never lessened as it pounded against my legs. 

 

I wasn’t sure how long we were there but it was a while. Her hands wandered over my body and both of mine were on her ass. My dick between her thighs rested comfortably under her cunt and ass. She gasped and shook as I showed her how to kiss. Luna’s thighs squeezed together around my cock as she squirmed. 

 

“Would you like to go slow?” I asked pulling away. She nodded. Biting her lip I could tell she was happy simply kissing. 

 

I moved my head downward. First nibbling her neck she appeared to enjoy it. Her hands wrapped around my back. Luna moaned when I got to her nipples. Licking the areolas then nibbling on her nipples she panted. When I kept going down she about came. 

 

“Oh god,” she whispered but didn’t stop me as I kissed her all the way down. Then I was on my knees. Her hands covered her face as she looked down. 

 

Like she was in some horror movie she wanted to watch but couldn’t. She never stopped me though. I kissed her blonde muff. My hands on her thighs I pulled them apart a little. She stepped to open them wider. I thanked her by kissing her inner thighs. My body was still small. I moved between her legs. Looking up I kissed each thigh again and again moving my way up to her pussy. 

 

When I was there I looked to see that her hands were against the shower wall and her eyes were closed. I licked the slit of her lower lips. Top to bottom and she groaned. Her hands moved to my hair as I dove in. My chin resting between the lower lips I used my tongue on her hard clit. It took only 15 seconds for her to scream and cum. Her hands threatened to rip my hair out but I only ate her out more hungrily. 

 

My hand moved up to her nipple and pinched it as the orgasm faded. Then she was panting as she pushed my head away from her pussy. “Sensitive,” she whispered. A smile on her face I turned to let the shower wash away her ejaculate. 

 

“Fun though,” I said. 

 

“Have you done this before?” She asked. Awe in her voice. 

 

“That? No,” I lied. The body hadn’t but I had. “Would you like to go further?” She blushed. A shiver ran through her body as she refused to make eye contact. “How about we keep it here for now. Until you’re comfortable.” 

 

“Please,” she said. But her eyes were drawn to my rock hard dick. “Does it hurt?” 

 

I noticed that it was extra red and veiny. “A little. Do you want to help me relieve it?” 

 

“How?” she asked. I was getting very turned on by the virgin. 

 

“By doing what I did for you,” I said. I moved backwards until I was under the shower head. “It’s called a blow job.” 

 

“I know what it is,” she said, stepping forward. She pretended to be confident. Her hand moving to my dick I pulled her face to mine and we began making out again. This appeared to be her favorite part. I quite liked it myself. There was something fresh and new about feeling someone up as you made out with them. It was simply odd for me that I was often meeting them and doing something like this rather quickly. I was liking my new world. 

 

It took her a while but eventually she dropped to her knees. Her eyes wide, she stared at my hard dick. “It’s so big,” she whispered. I guessed it was over 7 inches, but not my full 8. 

 

“Yes, please keep stroking it and my ego,” I said. She looked up at me. “Do you know how to do it?” She frowned but shook her head. A blank slate was best for this sort of thing. “Put it in your mouth. Use your tongue on the head. But also take it in as far as you can. I also like my balls played with.” 


She looked back down to it. Her hand went to the balls and started playing with them. “Like this?” 


“Yes, or you can use your mouth,” I offered.

Luna licked her lips and slowly descended on the glans. Her mouth open she took the head in. Her tongue tried to lick it like she wanted to strip the varnish off of it. “No, more like when we are kissing. Just barely lick it.” She started doing it much softer. Then she was searching around the head with her tongue. I groaned as she did. I couldn’t tell you the last time I had a BJ. It was heavenly. 


Content with playing around with the head I left her to it. Then I grabbed her dark blonde hair and began pulling her toward me. She didn’t fight as she went a few inches. Less than half way she gagged. Shooting back up she coughed but then was back at it. 

 

“Every now and then lick the balls. Or start going up and down on my dick.” I groaned as she went back down. Then up. Only a few inches but she did her best. When her jaw started aching she moved to the balls. Taking one in fully, I groaned as I stared at her. Luna was the type of girl to lust after in high school. A perfect 10 that the quarterback would have dated. But from her reaction I was the first man she had ever been with.

 

Her hand on my dick I had to show her how to jerk me off a little. She got the idea quickly. Then she was sucking on a new ball and jerking me off smoothly. 

 

Back to the shaft she repeated the back and forth motion of her hand with her mouth. I groaned louder. “I’m gonna cum,” I said. She didn’t speed up but moved to the head. Jerking me off, her tongue moved around the head. I almost lost the orgasm with the change in motion but it was quickly back. “Fuck!” I gasped and began to fill her mouth up. 

 

She accepted it. Swallowing it as soon as it was in her mouth. Luna coughed but it wasn’t long until I was empty. “Damn that was good,” I said in the post cum euphoria. 

 

“Really?” She asked sweetly. “It was?” 


“Very,” I said, helping her up. I kissed her on the cheek. “Thank you. Would you like to keep going?” 

 

“Can we keep kissing?” She asked innocently. 


“Of course, but let’s get out of the shower,” I said.  

 

We snuck into her room and I got to enjoy the girlie feel of it. A poster on the wall of some band there was a guy in a skimpy outfit at the front of the group. He looked more like a chick. I chuckled as Luna pushed stuffed animals off the bed excitedly. 


“Do you have a dildo?” I asked. She blushed but shook her head. 

 

“I have a um vibrator,” she said. 

 

“Can I see it?” I asked. 

 

“Are you sure?” She asked. 

 

“Sure.” I was curious if they looked the same from the other timeline. She moved her hand under her pillow and pulled out a small lipstick sized vibrator. 

 

“Cute,” I said walking up to her. I took it from her hand and played with it. “Should we have some fun?” She didn’t know how to answer that. I moved my body toward hers. She fell to the bed as I began kissing her. I turned the vibrator on with a click and moved it to her nipple. 


“God,” she said. “So different.” 


“Different than what?” 

 

“Different when you do it,” she said. I understood. Everything sexual was better when someone else was doing it to you. 

 

“Ever kissed a boy before?” She shook her head. “A girl?” She hesitantly nodded. “Who?”

 

“A friend,” she gasped. The vibrator slowly moved to her pussy. Very slowly. “We were experimenting.” 

 

“Hot,” I said. “I lost my virginity to 2 women just the other day.” 


“Already?” She asked. Her eyes opened, but she didn’t stop my hand moving downward. 

 

“Yes,” I said. “Does it bother you that I will have to sleep with a lot of women?” 

 

She blushed and bit her lip. “I understand.” 

 

“Don’t worry about it. I will make time for you,” I promised. Giving her another kiss I grabbed the sides of her shorts and pulled them off. She gasped unsure what to do. I gripped her thighs and began eating her out. Luna yelled as I did. “Pillow.” She grabbed one and put it over her face. 

 

I started licking inside her pussy. My hand using the vibrator it found her clit. She was a quick shot again. Her thighs squeezed my head as she came. The scream muffled by the pillow I didn’t stop. The vibrator was directly on her clit as my tongue was as far as it could go inside her cunt. 

 

She tried to push me off, but I held firm until her refractory period was over. Then she groaned hotly as I continued. Changing the vibrator setting to a sporadic one I crept my free hand up her legs. This time it went between her ass cheeks. She gasped but didn’t stop me as my pointer finger found her back entrance. 

 

Her muscles tightened around me as I slowly let my finger go in and out. Matching the random vibrations of the toy. Luna’s voice grew louder. Then she let it go and grabbed her comforter. Her legs opened wide and she squirted in my face. The quick spray of liquid surprised me more than a little. The ejaculate made me stop eating her out. She didn’t notice as her legs began to kick. 

 

By the time she finished cumming her body laid on the bed trying to catch her breath. She had been loud there at the end. Getting up I took the pillow off her face. Her eyes were closed. Not asleep, just relaxed. She was in no condition to repay the favor. Grabbing her legs I pushed her back on the bed. She moaned but let me do what I wanted. 

 

I considered laying with her, but was pumped after the fun. Taking one of her teddy bears off the floor I set it in her arms. Soon she was mumbling something and turning over. I was really liking this whole make girls cum hard with little effort. Made me feel like a god. 

 

I walked out of her room to see Ava staring at me. I should have felt ashamed, but I was the young one there. Her eyes bulged as she understood what was going on. “She hurt herself while we were working out,” I said. Ava didn’t buy that. Slamming her door she walked down the hall and headed to the main floor. I chuckled. My arms were sore, as well as my fingers now. I decided to go for a run. 

 

The air cold I put on a hoodie and headed out the door. Ava was in her small car just staring at me. I smiled at her as I stretched. A nice roundabout around the ornate fountain out front I started jogging down to the main road. Ava was soon slowly driving past. 

 

“Where are you going?” She asked through her car window. It was cold, but just below freezing. 

 

“For a jog,” I said, trying to hide my already labored breathing. 

 

“We have a treadmill in the gym,” she said, really not buying my Luna hurt herself bit. 

 

“I prefer to run outside,” I said truthfully. “Care to join me?” 


She actually considered it. I could tell. But then she was driving off. I shook my head as I passed the first house. All downhill this was the easy part of the jog, getting back would be hard. Still unsure where things were, I settled on learning the neighborhood. I took a turn that I thought led out of the gated community. 

 

Lost in my thoughts about Audrey and Luna I worried the blonde would admit to what happened. Would Audrey kick me out? Or was this why she was so excited to have me? Someone that could impregnate her daughters for free. Or maybe she wanted me to impregnate her. I wasn’t exactly sure as I took one step after another. 

 

Tired and about to turn around I heard the distinct sound of a basketball hitting a hoop. Looking around I found the culprit easily. A girl a little taller than me was throwing some hoops. In a hoodie like me she wore sweatpants as she jumped for another throw. 

 

Ready for a break I walked over to her. The house was smaller but nice. 2 stories with a small picket fence it appeared older, but still better than any house I ever lived in growing up. “Hey,” I said, walking up to her. 

 

She stopped and turned to me. Basketball in hand she held it tightly as if she was ready to throw it at me. “Yeah?” She asked meekly. 

 

“I’m Russ, I moved in up the way,” I said pointing in the general direction of my new house. “Want to play basketball?” 

 

She eyed me up and down. “Are you a boy?” She asked. I pulled my hood back to show her my face. Her eyes widened as she blushed. 


“I am. Are you a girl?” I asked. She frowned but I laughed. “What’s your name?” 

 

“Ryleigh,” she said. I reached out my hand. She took it slowly. 

 

“Russ,” I repeated. “Want to play HORSE?” I grabbed the ball from her and threw it. It missed terribly. “Damn, I suck.” My coordination was off with this small body. 


She giggled with the admission. Grabbing the ball she made the same shot easily. “Dang, an H,” I said. She hesitated but passed the ball back. I did an old granny shot and made it that time. It was all coming back to me. 

 

I lost of course. I got her to have HO, but that was it. Then we were playing another game and another. It was a nice break from things. Ryleigh was my age. I asked about her winter plans, she didn’t have any. I told her I’d come back in a couple of days, we could play more then. She smiled and watched me go. It was one of the most innocent reactions I’d had with a girl since coming there. Almost a nice change of pace. 

56