CHAPTER 13 READY
1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the tears were over the 3 of us snuggled up on the couch again. It was a weird feeling to be manhandled by the older woman, but we found a comfortable spot for the 3 of us. My head on Audrey’s thighs, Luna’s head was on my hips as we watched another movie. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep. My body was exhausted. I didn’t fight it. 

 

No dreams had really affected me since I came to the new timeline. Comfortable with the girls I was starting to remember why kids were so lazy. It was easy to become distracted. 

 

When I woke up, Audrey was gone and Luna was on my crotch. My raging boner poked her. I noticed her fingers moving along the head. I stroked her hair and the blonde looked up at me shyly. Luna never stopped exploring my dick. I enjoyed the sensations as she teased it with her fingertips. Her puffy lips pursed as she stared up at me. Her hand began moving faster. 

 

I struggled to hold in my groans. This only spurred her on more as she leaned down and kissed the head over my pants. My legs bucked with the simple caress. “Fuck,” I whispered. 

 

“Who’s hungry?” Audrey yelled from the kitchen. Luna let go of my dick immediately and pretended to be asleep. 

 

“Me,” I announced. I got up. But gave Luna a deep kiss. My hand moving to between her legs I gave her lower slit a few rough pats. She moaned but I let go and stepped away. Giving her a wink I moved my boner to the back of my thigh expertly. I went around the sofa and into the kitchen. Luna groaned as I left, but started to get up as well. 

 

It was already 3PM. We had missed lunch. 

 

“Thank you for that,” Audrey said. 

 

“For what?” I asked, sitting at the island. 

 

“All of it,” she whispered. A smile on her lips as she stirred some spaghetti over the oven. “With the sledding I felt like a real family again. It’s been years since the girls were young enough to want to do that.” 

 

“That’s me,” I said. “I don’t ever want to grow up.”

 

“Why’s that?” Luna asked as she walked up behind me. 

 

“Because I’ve been a grown up all my life. Time to relax a little.”

 

“You’re 14,” Audrey said. She strained the water from the spaghetti. 

 

“14 long years. I plan on 14 fun ones.” I was serious. Since coming here I had treated it like a job. Always watching for people’s angles. It was time to live for a little while. 

 

We ate dinner and chatted. “You work tomorrow?” 

 

“Tomorrow’s Sunday, so no,” she said. 

 

“Should we spend the day together?”

 

“I’d love that,” Audrey said truthfully. I was amazed at how excited she was by the idea. “What about you, hun?” 

 

Luna swallowed her spaghetti with a big slurp. “I have that thing with Ava.”

 

“Oh right. The group project. Guess it’s just you and me,” Audrey said. 

 

“Oh no,” I said. “How will we survive?”

 

“I can cancel,” Luna said shyly. 

 

“Oh my god. When did people stop understanding sarcasm? It’s not nice to cancel last minute. Besides me and Aud can have some…mother adoptive-son time?”

 

“I love that,” Audrey said. “Yes, let’s. Besides, you 2 will have the run of the place when I’m at work.” I gave Luna a wink. I think Aud caught me. She quickly added, “you can come to my work too.” 

 

“Sure,” I said. Finally she was acting like a normal mom. No one should let their daughter be alone with a boy. 

 

We relaxed. Put away the Christmas tree and watched more TV. Ava didn’t come back so I talked them into another yoga session and made them a chicken and broccoli meal. I needed to up my protein intake and increase the work out time. 

 

That night we went to bed early. Audrey did anyway. Luna was quickly knocking at my door. She wore a white robe. I gave her my best smile as she walked in. 

 

“I was wondering if you were coming tonight,” I said, stepping back. The robe was tight against her skin. I guessed that there was nothing underneath. 

 

“I’ve uh been thinking about what you said. About making time,” she said. Opening the sash belt Luna revealed I was right. There was nothing underneath the white robe. 

 

I got a big eyeful of the valley of her breasts. Her thighs crossed trying to hide her pussy lips. She shivered underneath the robe. I could tell she was scared about something. I had seen her naked body many times by that point. I only had 1 guess as to why she was suddenly scared. 

 

“What about making time?” I asked.

 

“I guess I just don’t want to waste it,” she said. Growing more bold she opened her robe up wider. I wanted to grope every inch of her. I tried to play it cool but my boner betrayed me. Pointing right at her she put on a smile as she took a step closer. 

 

I just then realized I was in a world full of women with daddy issues. Something that should be my dream. 

 

“We aren’t wasting time,” I said. Moving into her I lifted her chin to stare into my eyes. I was shorter, so I didn’t have to lift very high. My dick poked her thigh. “Going slow is just fine. We get to explore one another. Learn what the other likes.” I nibbled at her neck. She shivered excitedly this time. 

 

“I want nothing more than to make you scream as I ram into you,” I whispered. Her hands grabbed my shoulders to steady herself. “But I don’t think you want a kid. And despite me liking the pullout method. It’s not full proof. Why don’t we look into options for safe sex before we take it too much further?”

 

“Safe sex?” 

 

“Yeah, you know. Condoms? The pill?”

 

“What’s the pill?” 

 

“Fuck,” I whispered. I hadn’t thought of them getting rid of that. “Condoms then. There has to be those?”

 

“I’ve heard of them, but they’re hard to come by,” she said. 

 

“Let’s look into them.” She nodded. “We could also…you know,” I said, grabbing her ass cheeks. My fingers inched toward her back entrance. She gasped. 

 

“I don’t think you can fit,” she whimpered. Her hand moved to my rock hard dick. 

 

“Clean up and I can loosen you up,” I said. Excited that I might take her anal virginity. She locked eyes with mine. I could see fear there again. I stopped myself again. Pulling her in I said, “another night. There’s still new stuff we can try.”

 

“Like what?” Luna asked. 

 

“With what we have here? We could try some new positions. You know what 69ing is?”

 

Her face flushed but she couldn’t hide a smile. “Ok,” she said. I got out of my pants and slid my hands inside her robe. My body pushed up against hers. We kissed hard as my erect dick instinctively moved between her thighs. Her pussy was drenched. 

 

I groaned while we felt one another all over. Her hands on my back, then shoulders, then dick. My hands went from her sides to her D cup breasts. Squeezing them I pulled my hands up their large base to the nipples then back to the base. 

 

We moved blindly to the bed. She sat down and my dick poked her sopping wet entrance. I almost broke then. She moaned and didn’t try to stop me from entering. My hands went to her ass. Gripping it I was so close to pulling her toward me. 

 

“Fuck I want you,” I said. We caught our breath for a second. 

 

“Take me,” she whispered. Her eyes sparkled as she stared up at me. 

 

“I plan to,” I said. I wasn’t sure why she wanted this so bad. For others it was easy to see. They just wanted a kid. But Luna? I didn’t know her well enough yet. 

 

My lips went to hers. She moaned as our tongues slid across one another. I pulled her blonde hair back so she could see my eyes. “But not now. I want you to think long and hard. I won’t stop myself next time. If you come to me tomorrow and say the same thing I won’t hesitate.” I tried to stress the seriousness of my words. But in all honesty if she told me to take her one more time I would give in. 

 

She bit her lip. We stared one another down. Then slowly she nodded. 

 

“Damn,” I whispered. Then I was kissing her again. We forgot about the problems. I had to direct her to get on top. I wouldn’t mind getting on top some day, but only when she could take my full length in her throat. 

 

She tried to go slow, but I was between her legs licking her slit and clit. Her legs squeezed my head and she came. I never slowed. As the orgasm faded she took my dick head in her mouth. 

 

Her voice moaned around it and she gagged, taking me as far down as she could. Our talk of real sex was forgotten. I voraciously licked every inch of her lower lips and inside. She came again and started panting on my dick. 

 

“How are you so good at this?” She asked. 

 

“You’re just so sexy,” I said. Women loved compliments. I slowed down on her pussy and she focused on my dick. I couldn’t see what she was doing but groaned as she took me in farther. 

 

Her tongue always moving on my dick she did her best to pay me back for making her cum. Gagging and choking every other stroke she was enthusiastic about the blowjob. My fingers moved to explore her cunt and her thighs shook. 

 

Catching her breath while she licked my balls and stroked the shaft I felt myself growing closer. When she was back to the shaft the desire to cum was nearer. 

 

I sped up on her clit and moved one hand to her back entrance. She gasped and slowed down but I had to cum. Humping into her mouth she gagged but I sped up. Finding a middle ground I thrust up a few inches while fingering her pussy and ass while licking her clit. 

 

Any woman back home would have been turned off by my technique. Sloppy and uncoordinated. This virgin was putty in my hands. I sped up humping her mouth as she came. 

 

Squirting again I was expecting it this time. The ejaculate hit my chin and neck. A few quick thrusts and I was cumming as well. Luna had enough of a mind to suck hard as ropes of cum shot into her mouth. 

 

Her body shaking, she moaned in pleasure from my taste. My orgasm lasted a long time. By the time I was done she was happily sucking on the head. 

 

“So good,” she said again. Plopping it out of her mouth she sucked my balls as she hummed happily. My legs jerked as I laid there. Her firm body on top of me I breathed in and out happily. Content with this I patted myself on the back for holding off from taking everything she had to offer.. 

 

It was such an amazing feeling. The idea of being someone’s first. First kissing then moving to experimenting until building up to sex. There were some things worth waiting for. This girl was one of them. 

 

She wasn’t done though. Moving her mouth back down to my dick she took me in a little easier. I groaned. Tired, I let her do what she wanted. A lazy blowjob was in the works and I loved every second of it. But with her pussy in my face, it wasn’t long until I was licking it again. Slow now I licked one side then the other. Luna shivered but repaid it back as she licked along my length in glee. 

 

Determined to make me cum first this time she continued to gag. Trying her hardest to go further down than the last time. She was either competitive or really enjoyed the taste of my cum. I wasn’t sure which at that point, and it didn’t matter. As another one rolled through my body I humped into her mouth again and was cumming hard. She took it all and continued licking every inch of it. I was in heaven. 

42