CHAPTER 66 ADULTING
653 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Agent Reels dropped me off at the dentist. “Bye, mom, love you,” I couldn’t help but say. Her brakes stuttered trying to stop. I laughed and waved her off. It felt so weird to sometimes feel like an adult man, and others look in a mirror and remember you aren’t. 

 

Letting out a sigh I walked in to be greeted by many women’s gazes. A few weeks ago I had trouble under the stares. Now I was able to walk in confidently. The young woman behind the counter stuttered taking my information. I rested my head on my hands as I obviously stared at her. She blushed hard and asked me to wait. 

 

Sitting down in the corner I wasn’t shy about locking eyes with the other women waiting. They were mostly older, maybe in their 30s. They had small girls with them. One was extra cute, maybe 8. She had a big contraption of headgear on. I felt a little bad for her. 

 

“Is there something on my face?” I asked her. She blushed and shook her head. “Then why are you staring at me?” She shrugged. “Have you ever met a boy?” She shook her head. “Come here.” She looked to her mom. Her mom smiled and nudged her toward me. She was shorter than me as I sat in the chair. All the women were trying not to be obvious as they watched us interact. 

 

“Do you know what the biggest difference between a boy and a girl is?” I asked. Before anyone could get weird thoughts I said, “Boys can do magic.” I pulled out a silver dollar I had from my sleeve. She giggled. 

 

It didn’t take me long to figure out that these girls never had dads or grandpas. No one did the classic slight of hand to make coins appear and disappear. I remembered the first time I watched a grandpa pull a coin out of nowhere. It had made the 5 year olds laugh and giggle. Though this kid was older she wasn’t used to the show as I made it disappear and pulled it out of her ear. 

 

She giggled and laughed then I made her choose to pick a hand. The one she chose had a sucker in it. I gave it to her and jostled her hair. She scampered off over to her mom and the women gave me wide smiles. I thought it was only my duty. Since most men were too afraid to approach girls I had to give them some interaction to prove we weren’t scary. Also, if I was going to have kids I needed practice. I doubted they wanted to talk about the quickest way to knock someone out. I had to up my game. 

 

The girls were let in quickly and it wasn’t long until it was my turn. A shy nurse walked me in. She stammered a hello and started her work. In her early 20s she was very cute in her scrubs. Light brown hair tied back she wasn’t as gifted in the chest as my dentist, but not many were. 

 

“And your other dentist?” She asked. 

 

“Never had one,” I said unashamedly. “My mother believed in witchcraft and sacrificed a goat annually to ensure my teeth were pristine.” 

 

She looked up at me slowly. It wasn’t till I cracked a smile that she laughed and blushed. “Oh, you’re joking.” It was sad how low these women’s standards for a funny joke was. They were simply happy to be talking to a boy. Sad, but I took advantage of it every chance I could. 

 

“About the goat, yes. Not the dentist part. I wasn’t allowed to go,” I said and left it at that. She took some more medical information, but her eyes wandered my body. Especially focusing on my groin. I gave her my best smile and answered happily. When she was working in my mouth I thought it was odd that she was leaning her chest over me a little. Sitting further away near my abs she could have gotten closer, but chose not to. 

 

The dentist office was 4 sections for patients blocked off by walls. Each section wasn’t shut off with a door, but was wide open. Luckily I was in a further back room so only 1 section was next to us. Growing bold I lifted my hand and traced it across the nurse’s leg. She jolted with the touch. Looking down at my hand as it moved closer to her inner-thigh, but then her eyes moved back to staring in my mouth as she checked things out. 

 

My hands lazily traced across her scrub pants. Teasing her as I moved from her outer to inner thigh. Then a little closer and closer toward her crotch. She started breathing more heavily as I got closer to her pussy. I was only a few inches away when she shivered. Biting her lips I studied her pretty face as she enjoyed the treatment.

Then she slipped and stabbed me in the gum. “Ow,” I said, cursing my own stupidity. 


“Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” she said. 


“It’s okay,” I said, opening my mouth again. She blushed and her hands shook as she put them back into my mouth. 

 

“I’m sorry. You’re just so pretty. Couldn’t help myself,” I whispered. “Maybe if you had a break we could continue.” I moved my hands back to my lap. She bit her lip but continued to check my mouth. 

 

“I have break in a bit. Meet me out back,” she whispered and was out of the door. It wasn’t long until Linda was in there with the nurse. 

 

“Russ, so good to see you,” Linda said. I did my best not to study her body but I couldn’t help it. Tall, long dark hair, ample thighs, and one of the largest busts I had seen in person. She was well over DD. And hopefully the spitting image of what my best friend Ryleigh would look like someday. 

 

“You too, Dr. McGowan,” I said, drawing my eyes from her rack. 

 

“Linda, please. I see you’ve never gone to the dentist before,” she said. She knew my story. “Jane here says you don’t have any cavities. Let’s have a look.” The examination was quick. I was surprised I didn’t have any issues and most everything was clean. I did need fillings put in. She had time for one, but I’d have to schedule the other 3. We got that done, I scheduled my next appointment and was out at the back waiting for Jane. 

 

She nervously sat in her small compact car and waved. I ran over and she drove us away. “I’m on lunch. What -what do you want to do?” She asked. 

 

“I mean, we could eat. Treat it like a date, or we could fool around,” I said. She blushed. “Do you want a kid?” 

 

“Not really,” she said. 

 

“Cool, I have condoms.”

 

“You do?” She asked, looking me in the eyes. I nodded. She bit her lip.

 

“Or we could just explore,” I offered. “I like to fool around.”

 

“O-Okay,” she said nodding and pulled into a secluded section of the business park out back. “How do-” I leaned over and kissed her. She was soon into it as well as we began making out. Our tongues in one another’s mouths we were groping one another all over. My hands squeezing her firm ass, hers moving along the muscles of my back. She seemed content doing just this, but I had Ryleigh for kissing. I wanted older girls for their desire to do more. 

 

Without a word I pulled back and got out of the car. “Wha-” she tried to say but I moved to the back seat. She understood. Getting out she looked around and joined me. “I’ve never done this before,” she whispered. 

 

“With a boy? Or girl too?” 

 

“A boy,” she clarified. Her face red as she studied my body. I did the same to her. The navy blue scrubs were tight on her. She had a pretty face now that she was blushing and out from the office. 

 

I moved closer to her. “How long do you have?” 

 

“20 minutes,” she whispered. I leaned over kissing her neck as she shivered. 

 

“We could have sex,” I said. I could feel her fear from that idea. “How about we just explore each other though?” She nodded as I moved my fingers into her pants waistband. I began to pull them down a little. Picking herself up I slid them them to her knees. Her creamy thighs jiggled with the motion. I continued to kiss her neck but a glance down revealed her thong. I was already rock hard, but that pushed me the rest of the way over. 

 

My hand moved between her legs and began playing with her lower lips. She gasped as her hand held onto my forearm. “Fudge,” she said cutely, trying not to curse. I was an expert by this point. Moving along the lips she was already drenched. I found her clit easily and began to rub it. Moving in a circular motion she began to cum quickly. Her voice squeaking as her body shook. My mouth moved up to her face, kissing her as she tried to push my arm away. 

 

Her legs kicking she had a strong orgasm then let out a long sigh when it finished. “Cheese and rice,” she cursed. 


I chuckled kissing her again. “Are you a virgin?” I asked. 

 

She bit her lip and nodded. I guessed she was a sweet little Christian girl. “Want to keep going?”

 

Looking down to my crotch she nodded as her hand moved to it. I groaned signifying how much I enjoyed it, making her grow bolder. “Want to know what to do?” I asked. She apparently knew. Her hand moved to my button and zipper opening my jeans. Pulling my dick out she marveled at it for a moment then was leaning over sucking it. 

 

“Fu-” I said, forcing myself not to curse. She had strong suction as she literally sucked my dick. Her mouth wet I felt her tongue twirl around it almost expertly. My legs kicked as I moved further away so she could lay more easily in the back seat. 

 

Her head in my crotch she sucked hard and began to descend on my dick. I groaned as my hand went to her thonged ass cheek. Squeezing it she moaned as she started raising up and down on my dick. I wasn’t sure if it was the situation or her, or both, but it felt amazing. 

 

“You’re so good at this,” I said. She moaned again as my hand moved from her ass to the back of her head. Grabbing her ponytail she became more heated as she went up and down on my dick. Normally I held myself back, but it wasn’t long until I groaned, “I’m gonna cum.” That sped her up more as more saliva poured out of her mouth. I began to spurt and she sucked harder. 

 

“Go-fu-dang,” I groaned as she sucked out my cum while I shot it out. She hummed with the taste, not slowing or stopping. My hand on the back of her head I bucked up into her a few times then sighed as the orgasm faded. 

 

She sucked a little more. Happily making me jolt every now and then. When she popped off she licked the head a few more times than sat up. “I’ve always wanted to do that,” she said. Licking her lips she started pulling up her pants. 

 

“Can I get your number?” I asked drunkenly. “That was great.” 

 

“If you want,” she said with a giggle. Almost less embarrassed now somehow. “I mean, I’d um like that.” 

 

I nodded, groaning as I zipped my pants back up. “I’ll try to plan a date,” I said. There were just some people naturally good at blowjobs I guessed. It was worth locking a girl like this one down. She was soon dropping me off at the office and I was tiredly walking back to my place. I made it to the park I almost got kidnapped at, but there was luckily no one there. 

 

Cutting through the trees I was close to Ryleigh’s house, but even closer to my real target. Farrah Altier was only a few doors down. She ran a local strip club I frequented. One of the many women I knew that wanted to get pregnant, she was also one of my favorites. A little after noon, I unlocked the door with my personal key. 


The place was quiet. Dark since she worked nights and slept during the day. I found her still sleeping in bed. She knew I was coming so I stripped down to my underwear and joined her in bed. After a blowjob like that I wanted a nap. Wearing skimpy underwear she had prepped for my arrival, but she was too cute to wake up. 

 

Black hair cut to shoulder length. A full face, and large D-cup breasts, she was obviously Asian. Her smooth skin was cool to the touch as I snuggled up to her. She grumbled and turned so I spooned her. 

 

About an hour later I woke up to her grinding her ass on my rock hard dick. My hand going to inside her thin top she groaned as I pinched her nipples and forced my dick between her thighs. “Hey sexy,” I whispered, nibbling her ear. 

 

“Hey yourself,” she said, her thick lips upturning into a smirk. “Why didn’t you wake me?” 

 

“You’re too cute to wake,” I said, biting her neck. Farrah shivered as her ass pushed further into me. “I have a few hours? Want to fool around?” 

 

She nodded then remembered something. “Wait, gotta pee,” she said. I groaned but nodded, releasing her. Going into her bathroom I heard the toilet flush then shower turn on. I was sure she was cleaning herself up. She was in there longer than I expected though. I stretched and stroked my still hard dick. 

 

When she came out she had a big smile on her face. I watched her saunter over like the cat that ate the canary. Her large hips and tits jiggling with each step. She pulled the stick out from behind her. “Pregnant,” she said happily. 

 

My eyes widened and I saw the 2 lines. She really was pregnant. I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. “Congrats babe,” I said. My chest filling with pride. “I knew it would happen.” She had been worried since it didn’t stick the first time. Tears in her eyes I knew they were happy ones. I pulled her in kissing her chest. “Don’t cry.” 

 

“I’m just so happy,” she whispered. “I’ve never heard of a guy sticking around and being happy he made a kid.” 

 

I chuckled biting her nipple. She shivered enjoying the feeling. “I told you. I’ll be there. Above all, I try to be a man of my word.” Farrah nodded, grabbing the sides of my head and pulling me up for a kiss. The kiss quickly became heated as our tongues fought. Her knees got onto the bed and straddled my thighs as she pushed me to the mattress. 

 

“I should show my appreciation,” she said with a wicked smile. I nodded, my eyes studying her entire body as my hands pulled and tore at her ass and tits. We made out for a long time but eventually she had my pants pulled down and her clothes off. Dropping down on my dick she gasped as I filled her up all the way. 

 

“This is the best dick,” she gasped. Her hips started rocking on me. Harder and stronger than normal I felt every muscle inside her squeeze me. “Only you get to be inside me.” She shoved her tits in my face as she somehow moved faster. I nodded from her cleavage as she began to cum. She shook hard and sputtered but I kept her going. My hands on her ass I forced her to keep moving on my dick. Back and forth trying to reach further inside her. 

 

“Oh daddy, fill me,” she whispered. My dick bulged as she played into our little game. I smacked her ass hard as she started moving again. “Fuck. You feel so good.” Her eyes fluttered as she started making me go in and out further. My hands randomly started smacking her ass. Everytime they did she was gasp or yell daddy. She came another 3 times until I emptied inside of her. 

 

Farrah was sweating by the time she was done. Moaning and shaking as my dick deposited a large load. I licked her large areolas as she shivered and moaned. 

 

“You’re the best,” she said. She leaned forward and laid on my chest while I was still inside of her. My fingertips traced lines along her naked back. My eyes were focused on the ceiling as I enjoyed our moment. 

 

“You’re the best,” I said. “You’re smart and sexy. Run your own business. I’m glad that you’re pregnant.” My dick bulged inside of her. Her kegels squeezed it. 

 

“Me too,” she said. “I um, was wondering.” She looked up at me shyly. I waited. “Would you meet my moms?”

 

I chuckled and nodded. “Of course,” I said. 

 

She let out a sigh and laid back on my chest. Her body shivered. “I still don’t understand what kind of man you are. I’ve never known one to stick around.” 

 

“Those other guys aren’t real men,” I assured her. I made my dick harder inside of her. “My job is to put a baby inside of you, and make sure you’re both safe.” She looked up at me, I humped into her. Farrah groaned as I started pulling out and in. “I’ll be there. Not every day. But when I am needed, I will be there.” She nodded, biting her lip. Sitting up she started jumping on my dick again. We didn’t talk about it, but Farrah knew I would do anything to protect her. As all of my girls at the strip club knew. 

 

I had to protect Lanny a few weeks back. My reception once news got around was more than welcome. I had received many blowjobs from the girls as thanks. We didn’t talk about it, but they knew I could take care of their problems. The problems most people weren’t comfortable doing. I was sure some of them doubted, or maybe a part of all of them doubted, but deep down they knew I was no ordinary 14 year old.  

 

After filling Farrah up one more time I said I had to go but she insisted on blowing me. Treating my cum like a rare treat she was just as slow this time as all the other times. Sucking my balls, licking every inch of me. She could only take a few inches in her mouth still, but I was more than happy to fuck her tits. Cumming on them and my stomach she licked my seed off hungrily.

 

School was letting out by the time I left. I made it out of her house just in time to see Ryleigh get home. 

 

“Hey Russ,” Ryleigh said with a smile as she got out of the car. 

 

“Hey Ry,” I said. “Sorry I didn’t go to school. Got distracted after the dentist.” 

 

“You didn’t miss much,” she said. She had gotten a lot more comfortable around me. Now that we were on the same page she didn’t blush as often. It also helped we weren’t as alone. 

 

“Rose,” I said. The large mother of Ry’s eyed me up an down. “Get that promotion?”

 

“Still waiting on the detective exam,” she said. Standing on the other side of the car she hadn’t left us alone since she caught us in the car together. A reaction that was actually refreshing. 

 

“I’m sure you’ll do fine. We still on for fishing tomorrow?” I asked. 

 

“Yep,” she said. Her eyes never leaving me. 


“Great,” I said. “Hey, is that a new leafblower?” Rose turned. I snuck in and kissed Ryleigh’s cheek. She giggled as Rose turned back. She eyed me angrily and I flashed her a smile. 

 

“See you tomorrow,” I said running. Ryleigh waved as I ran away. Rose gave me a dirty look, but I knew deep down she liked me. We were planning on going fishing and shooting the next day. She wouldn’t have invited me if she didn’t like me. That or she invited me to threaten me. Either option was possible. 

31