CHAPTER 68 MARATHON MAN
378 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday was normally a day of rest. But since I didn’t have plans for once I wanted to do a nice big lap of the city. A challenge really. To see how many of my girls I could have in one day. 

 

I woke up to Luna’s tits in my face. As I began to kiss them she woke up and was sliding out of her pajamas. We fucked quickly. Holding one another as both of our lower halves pulled back and slammed into one another. 

 

Luna loved it fast and rough. I was going all the way in and out while she came. Her ass and chest covered in bruises she earned every one of them as the minor pain caused her pleasure to increase. We hadn’t played much with her slight masochism, but it was a kink we were exploring as I got stronger. 

 

Groaning and cumming with all my strength inside of her another condom was filled. I had a lot more now after stopping at the Nightingales the week before. They got a shipment in and sold them to me for $5 a piece. I had bought 300 so they should last me a while. 

 

After my workout Audrey and Violet came to the basement. Instead of working out they joined me in the shower. I came hard in Audrey while Violet washed my back. Then I was picking up Violet and going at her from behind. Both women enjoyed the treatment and were soon off to bed to finish their nap. 

 

I offered Ava a turn but since Willow was incommunicado she abstained. I decided to check on my short girl if there was time. 

 

Luna had a school project to work on so I borrowed her car. I decided on Lyza and Sarah first. Still early they were asleep. I knocked on their door and they were more than happy to see me. 

 

Sarah was pregnant now, so extra horny for my cum. Something she showed by offering me a blowjob. 

 

Lyza wasn’t so inclined so she sat on my face while Sarah licked all over my dick. Her first real one she explored and I did the same to Lyza. Going as slow as Sarah was I licked the black woman's pussy from end to end and twirled my tongue on her clit. 

 

She came 3 times and had to help Sarah for a break. Sarah was forcing her head down my shaft as Lyza licked my balls. Something so right about seeing 2 women on my dick I was pushed over the edge. 

 

Sarah took it all in her mouth then the girls were kissing and moaning from the taste. I took Sarah in missionary then. Whispering in her ear how hot it was she had my kid in her. She wasn’t close to showing but I could tell she enjoyed the talk by cumming again and again. 

 

After filling her up Lyza wanted to ride me. Sarah laid on my shoulder watching her wife go up and down my dick. At one point she sat up and started making out with her. Lyza was a sputtering mess when I finally unloaded in the condom. 

 

I left them to rest and was out the door once more. The next one was Wendy. I called her just as she was getting out of church. It wasn’t long until she was rushing home and meeting me in the lobby of her apartment. 

 

I carried her to her room and the no longer shy virgin was soon wanting to 69. I talked her into us showering first and I slowly explored her body with soap as she gasped and shook. 

 

When I felt I was clean enough we were back in the room and she was on top of me. Her shaven and puffy pussy lips in my face I ate her out hungrily as she tried to take my thick girth in her mouth. 

 

She came 4 times and I wasn’t even close to finishing. Consoling her by having her ride me her drenched cunt gripped me hard and I was cumming into her in only a few thrusts. My raw cum splashing her insides made her scream and orgasm harder. 

 

The blonde was soon dozing off in the bed as I left her another note and was out the door. Now was the real bosses. Lanny and Mary were my stripper friends. Now that Lanny was pregnant she was a whole new beast. 

 

They wrapped up their grocery shopping and met me at their house. I helped them unpack their car, pack their kitchen with food, then was lifting Lanny onto the counter to fuck her. 

 

Her wound was mostly healed and she planned to go back to work soon. I was sure to kiss it and let her know how beautiful she was. After the most recent drama Lanny was extra heated. I had to cum in her 3 times before she was satisfied. 

 

All 3 happened in the kitchen and I mixed Mary in each time to make sure she wasn’t left out. By the time I was done they were asleep in their bed cuddling. 

 

It was getting close to 4 by the time I made it to Brianna’s. She was happily surprised to see me there. Her little sister too. The shy Dahlia sat on my lap as Brianna laid on my shoulder. We watched a little TV while their mom was at work. 

 

Eventually Brianna made an excuse about some homework and we went back to her room. She rode me while I sat up. Both of us kissing as she rocked back and forth on my dick. 

 

“You’re so amazing,” she gasped. I was starting to agree. Spending time with the family of my girls was somehow a huge turn on. 

 

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I chuckled as my hands holding her ass cheeks made her pull into me harder. She came quietly and I was soon joining her. 

 

Resting her head on my shoulder we stayed like that for a while. Enjoying the feel of one another. Then her sister knocked on the door and we were dressed quickly. 

 

Spending some more time with them I was out the door around dinner time. But there was one more stop I wanted to make. 

 

—-

 

I walked slowly away from the car to the huge log cabin. There were more cars there than I expected. Maybe they really were having a party without me. 

 

A little nervous, I rang the doorbell. It took time but eventually it was opened by a tall older woman. She looked just as confused as I felt. 

 

“Can I help you?” She asked slowly. She looked my body up and down. It was obvious I was a guy. I had been filling out and actually had some manly features. 

 

“Is Willow home?” I asked, forcing myself to be calm. 

 

“You’re not the um…donor are you?” She asked, still confused. 

 

“I don’t think so?” I asked. “I was just hoping to talk to Willow.”

 

“Um sure. Come in,” she said, slowly opening the screen door. 

 

Heading up the stairs I followed her. There were a few more women inside. All random ages. On the 2nd floor there was a large sign in the living room that read ‘CONGRATULATIONS’. I was getting a little worried. The women gave me weird looks as I walked with my escort up the other flight of stairs. 

 

“Her room is at the end of the hall,” the woman said when we were on the 3rd floor. I thanked her and headed down. 

 

Knocking on the door I heard Willow yell, “in a minute.” I waited patiently until the door opened to reveal her. She was just as cute as the last time I saw her a few weeks ago. 

 

About 5 feet 4 inches she had short pixie cut brown hair. C cup breasts, they were big for her size and I smiled broadly as I noticed them. She was wearing a cute blue dress as she stared up at me horrified. 

 

“Russ, what are you doing here?” She asked pulling me into her room. The room was spacious. Large bed, stuffed animals, big cabinets. 

 

“I was checking on you, but it looks like I interrupted a party,” I said. “What are we celebrating?” 

 

Willow stepped back, turning away from me. She was an open book as she moved to her bed. She was quiet for a while. Letting out a sigh I grabbed a wheeled chair and dragged it over. 

 

Facing her I took her hands from her lap. She shyly looked up at me. Tears in her eyes I asked, “Congratulations?”

 

She nodded slowly. “Um yeah. I found out a week ago.”

 

“So good news or…”

 

“Good,” she hesitantly said, finally looking me in the eyes. “I’m pretty sure it was when you dropped me off that day.”

 

“I’d imagine,” I said. “I can’t help but notice a certain someone isn’t here. There a special reason you decided not to tell your girlfriend?”

 

“I-I-“ she started wailing with the unsaid accusation. “I cheated on her. For real. I mean she’s going to hate me.”

 

“Maybe,” I said. “You think so?” 

 

“Of course. We had sex without her. She’s going to know.”

 

“First of all she did the same to you,” I said. “She started it.” She pulled her hand away to hit my shoulder. “Okay. Not the best reason. But also you know it might not have been from that time we did it solo.”

 

She looked up at me slowly. “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean that condoms aren’t 100%. They’re like 98% effective,” I said. “You know that, right?” 

 

“What? No!” She said. “Since when?”

 

“Since forever,” I said. “How do you not know this?”

 

“They don’t talk about condoms in Sex Ed. They mention them. But they’re sort of illegal,” she said. “Seriously? They’re not 100%?”

 

“No. The only method that is 100% is abstinence,” I said. “You could have just as easily got pregnant the time we did it with Ava as the time with you can I.” I mostly was telling the truth. Condoms weren’t fool proof. There were defects. And how you put them on mattered. 

 

Willow appeared a little happier with the revelation. “Do you still want to date Ava?” 

 

“Of course,” she said quickly. 

 

“Then we will have a talk with her. Guess I need to have this conversation with a few more people too,” I said. “We can do that another time though. Mind telling me what’s going on downstairs?”

 

Willow nodded. My hands went to hers and pulled them back. She squeezed them for comfort. “My family is downstairs. Aunts, cousins, my moms, everyone. As you can see we have a pretty big house and some money. They make a big deal out of getting pregnant.”

 

“I see that. I hope it’s not going to be a problem,” I said. “Having a kid while you’re in college?”

 

“Oh no,” she said. “Unplanned, but I have plenty of family that want to help. My moms weren’t terribly excited but they got over it.” She smiled cutely as she studied me. “What do you want to do?” 

 

“That’s up to you,” I said. My thumb running across the back of her wrist. “I’d love to be in my kid’s life. And on yours if you’d have me.”

 

“You would?” She asked, her voice cracking. 

 

“Duh,” I said. “That’s kind of my whole deal. I don’t think kids should grow up without a dad. And I’ve been hitting on you since we’ve met. If you’re done with Ava I’m more than happy to swoop in.”

 

She finally giggled again. “Oh she’d start hating you again if that happened.” 

 

“I’m used to it,” I said. “So what do you want? Gonna try to make it work with Ava? Want me in your life?” She nodded. “Good. My room will be next door. You can knock on the wall and I’ll come in so we can have sex.”

 

“That’s not happening,” she said. 

 

“What? But you’re my baby momma. I should get some benefits. I’d love to live in a sweet lake house like this.”

 

“My family would eat you alive,” she laughed. “Hasn’t been a man here in a long time.”

 

“Sounds fun,” I said. She sighed but wore a small smile. “We good?” 

 

“Better. Sorry, I’ve been fretting.” 

 

“No problem. That’s why I’m here. Should we go down? It’s your party,” I said. She nodded, releasing another sweet smile. “Or maybe have a quickie.”

 

“No way. Your work is done,” she said. “Why would we have to do it again?”

 

I put on an aghast expression pulling her to me. The smaller girl fell into my lap laughing. “Oh no. My work just started. We have to make sure it stuck now.” 

 

“Oh. I hadn’t thought of that,” she said. Kissing me lightly. “So weird having a guy in my room.” 

 

“Against the rules?” I teased. 

 

“No, just not how things were explained to me. I was told you disappear as soon as the deeds done.”

 

“I might disappear someday. But not because I don’t want to be here,” I promised. Willow let out a sigh leaning against my chest. We left a lot unsaid. It had only been a few weeks since she was kidnapped. All the girls had struggled. 

 

I hadn’t talked much about it with them. Only a few words here and there. Luna needed me pretty bad the first few nights. The other girls had their own significant others. 

 

There was a knock on the door. “Dinner is ready,” the older woman said while walking in. 

 

Willow stood straight up. Squeaking as she was caught laying on my chest. “Mom um this is Russ,” Willow said. “The father.”

 

I stood up and extended my hand. The mother gave me an odd look. “Great to meet you,” she said slowly. “Thanks for your…help.”

 

I looked to Willow. She blushed. “Actually he um wants to stick around. Get to know the baby.”

 

“You do?” She asked, surprised. “Why?”

 

“Uhhh is that a problem?” I asked. Honestly not sure how to answer that question. 

 

“No no,” she said quickly. “Sorry, surprising. I’ve never heard of that.”

 

“That’s fine,” I said. “Shall we?” I extended my hand to Willow. She took it with a smile and we headed out. I spent the next couple hours getting introduced to the rest of her family. There were only about 20 in the huge house. But Willow and I were the center of attention as they congratulated us. 

 

19