CHAPTER 72 SPARE ROOM
382 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cleaned up and was soon running up the stairs to Luna’s room. I heard the girls giggling. I grew excited in the pit of my stomach. Ready to unload on the girls. I stepped in to see them both with their shirts off. They were trying on Luna’s clothes. 

 

“There you are,” Luna said. The girls turned to give me a view of their fantastic tits. They were wearing sweat pants as they tried on shirts. “We were having a debate.”

 

“How many times can you cum in a day?” Penny asked. She threw on one of my/Luna’s hoodies. 

 

“How did you get to this question?”

 

“No idea. We were complimenting one another’s hair and it naturally came up,” Luna said. “I’ve seen you cum 4 times.”

 

“And I know you had to have cum 7 times that one night,” Penny said. 

 

I thought about it. I had cum a lot that day. I was pretty sure at least 10 times if I counted Luna and Brianna that day. “Never found my limit,” I said. “I’ve got pretty good stamina. And the more turned on I am. The more I can cum.”

 

The girls shared a look. “Ok. We want to try to break the record. What is it right now?”

 

“How about we see how much you girls can keep up, and go from there,” I said. I wasn’t about to limit them to 10. “Then we can try for a higher number next time.”

 

Luna licked her lips. “Fine. How do you want to do it?”

 

“Do I get you both?” I asked. They shared another look and nodded. “Let me prepare. You find something sexy to wear.” 

 

—-

 

A half hour later I was escorting the girls up to the 3rd floor. They both wore bathrobes but didn’t let me see underneath. I was excited to find out. 

 

I hadn’t gone up to the 3rd floor much. There was storage and a few bedrooms. One of the bedrooms I rather liked because there was a king size bed. Back when I was looking for a spot to sneak Brianna or Penny in, this was the room I decided on. After cleaning it up a little it was perfect for some fun. A big bathroom with a shower next to it. Large bay windows that looked to the back of the house. And far away from the other bedrooms it was unlikely we would be disturbed. 

 

“Are we video taping?” I asked. I had the camera set up on a tripod at the foot of the bed. 

 

“Yes please,” Penny said, running over to it. She started pushing buttons to turn it on. “This is so random. I thought tonight would be boring.” Luna looked excited too. It was a school night for both of us. I was glad we were starting early. I’d have to up my game to wear Penny out since she was used to all nighters. 

 

“Where to begin?” I asked. My hand went to Luna’s ass as Penny turned back to us. 

 

“Blowjob,” Penny said. “I want pointers from Luna. Your skills were very inspiring.”

 

“Ok,” Luna said, blushing from the compliment. 

 

“Do I get to see under the robes?” 

 

“Oh no. You have to wait for that,” Penny said, dragging me to the foot of the bed. “You did a shot point of view. Let’s do this one with me filming.” She took the camera off the tripod to point at us. 

 

I looked to Luna. She actually appeared turned on by the idea. A smirk on her lips, cheeks blushing, I could see her nipples poking through the thick white robe. 

 

Not much for suspense, I took my shirt off and started unbuckling my pants. “So do you want me cumming as much as possible?”

 

“Don’t hold back but don’t be a premey either,” Penny ordered from behind the camera. I nodded and was naked. My dick about half mast I looked to Luna. This was what she was an expert at. Tightening the bathrobe cloth belt at her waist she moved over. 

 

“Tell me Luna, what is your technique?” Penny asked. 

 

“Hmm to enjoy myself,” she said sweetly into the camera. “I love it when he’s grunting and his legs start to shake. And the taste is so good.”

 

“I agree,” Penny said. She turned the camera back to me and Luna was on me. Kissing me deeply my hands were trying to sneak up the robe bottom but she stopped me. 

 

“Not yet,” she whispered, then her tongue was back in my mouth. I settled on feeling her up over the robe. It wasn’t long until she was on her knees. Going slow her hand went to my dick. Jerking it up and down she went down to the balls and began licking them. Penny moved all around us focusing the camera on Luna then my face to catch reactions. She had a serious look on her face as she filmed. 

 

Luna moved up to my shaft and without waiting she shoved her face into my crotch. Deepthroating me she was trying harder while on camera. Moaning as my dick filled her throat she stayed there for a minute. Her tongue tried to reach out to play with my balls but her mouth was too tight. 

 

She went up for air then was back down. “Look in the camera,” Penny said. The camera only a little away from Luna’s face. She did so. Her eyes sparkling as she stared into the lens. 

 

Then she was moving up and down expertly. As good as her mothers blowjobs already as she hardly gagged going my full length. I groaned under the onslaught as she deepthroated me again and again. 

 

“My turn,” Penny said when Luna came up for air. The bright blonde hesitated but nodded. She was soon taking the camera. Penny immediately went down on her knees. She took in my balls the same as Luna. Jerking off my saliva coated dick it felt heavenly. 

 

When she moved to the shaft she tried to take me all the way but only got about ¾ of the way there. “Relax your throat,” Luna commented. “I had to practice going slowly and trying to get further each time.”  

 

Penny nodded and slowly took me in. Her throat relaxing, she gagged but got further down. Penny started going up and down to that depth. A slow and methodical blowjob that made me feel my orgasm come closer. 

 

“Force her down,” Luna whispered while she manned the camera. I looked down to Penny’s face. She didn’t appear to disagree. My hand moving to the back of her head I pulled hard. She coughed and sputtered but made it to my base. 

 

My dick nestled in her throat she stared up at me as I held her down. Challenging me to let go. I didn’t. My dick bulged in her throat. When I thought she couldn’t take it anymore I released her. 

 

She coughed and drew in air as her mascara started to run. “Fuck you’re big,” she said. Looking over to Luna she added, “want to join?” 

 

Luna bit her lip but put the camera back on the tripod. She was soon on her knees next to Penny. I wasn’t sure where they would start but Penny simply grabbed Luna’s head and pulled her to her. They began kissing and moaning in one another’s mouths. My dick jumped as Luna fought for a second but then moved into the kiss. 

 

Their robed bodies pushing against one another they were full on making out in front of me. Their hands moving to asses, tongues in mouths, the kiss was deep and long as my heart rate sped up. 

 

I watched them explore one another for a while. Simply enjoying the show. “You’re beautiful,” Penny whispered. “Ever been with a girl?”

 

“Just one,” she said. Kissing Penny again. “But I was drunk. This is way hotter.”

 

“So much hotter,” Penny said. They kissed again. The stripper bit the younger woman’s lower lip and pulled it away. Being rough. Luna moaned appreciatively. 

 

Then as one they looked to me then my dick. Moving their heads to it they naturally used their lips on either side of the shaft. Kissing my dick I was quickly ready to cum. They moved up and down my shaft at the same height. Kissing and licking either side of it. They got to my balls and both sucked one. Looking up at me I groaned and threw my head back. Moving back up the shaft they kissed it slowly then they got to the head. They began to kiss and bite with their lips at the mushroom head. 

 

“Fuck,” I gasped as the feeling became too much. They continued. Kissing over by dick head. Licking now and then. Slowly at first then quickly as they moaned. 

 

“Cumming,” I got out. Luna took the first shots but Penny got the rest. They moaned happily with each spurt of cum into their maws. My hips tried to thrust as they took it all in. All the while they still licked the head. 

 

As I caught my breath they began to make out again. My semen shared between them they were back to pushing against one another as the kiss became more heated. 

 

“I see why he likes you,” Penny said. “You’re hot as fuck.”

 

“You too,” Luna complimented as she caught her breath. “You’re kind of my dream girl.”

 

“Good kisser?” Penny asked with a giggle. 

 

Luna nodded. “Nice tits and ass too.”

 

“Then what are we doing in these?” Penny asked. Standing up she was out of her robe. She wore the red bra and red lace panties I had seen her in. This time there was a see through black swimsuit like outfit on top. 

 

Luna stood up to do the same. She wore a thin white lingerie set with a garter belt on. I groaned as I studied them. Luna’s thick ass as the garter belt tried to restrain it. Penny in her see through one piece outfit. I thanked god for my luck as they studied me as well. Lust in their eyes they moved forward. 

 

Both girls pushed either shoulder to lay me on the bed. Naked, my dick was still fully erect as they laid on top of me. I kissed Penny hard as Luna began kissing my pec. Both of their hands moving to my dick my legs bucked up as our kiss became louder. Luna moved up and the three of us used our tongues on one another. Moaning as our skin touched I tried to play with their pussies, but their underwear was in the way. 

 

“If you get to try to make me cum. Then I get to do the same to you girls,” I said. I grabbed them and flipped them over. They laughed as my hands moved all over their bodies. Unclasping lingerie and pulling, their lower halves were soon open to my full attention. I rolled Luna onto Penny and they were soon making out again. 

 

Now their naked bodies mashed up against one another they moaned in one another’s mouths. Slapping Luna’s ass she groaned but didn’t stop kissing the dirty blonde. Their pussies lined up one over the other. I started eating my cheerleader out first. She gasped as her hands grabbed onto Penny’s. Flesh to flesh she was already leaking onto the stripper’s pussy. 

 

My fingers moved into Penny as I continued eating Luna out. Just my middle finger to start I hooked it to mess with her G-spot. Their kiss became more heated as I licked and fingered them. Luna came first. Her lower half shaking then surprisingly she squirted. Drenching me and Penny I moved my mouth to the lower girl. Licking her clit, my middle finger moved into her ass. Then she was the one cumming. Turned on more than usual she squirted too. This was going to be a messy night. 

 

The girls panted to catch their breath as they still laid on one another. I was done going slow though. Lining my dick up I moved it along their slits. “Fuck, this is perfect,” Penny said. Her hands grabbing at Luna’s ass cheeks. I lazily moved my dickhead along their clits one at a time. 

 

“I get to do this every night,” Luna said. “Fuck her first.” Penny gasped and pulled her back to begin kissing again. I chuckled and pulled out one of the condoms. They were a little awkward laying on one another. I stepped back to make sure the video was focused correctly.

 

“Move up,” I ordered Luna. She was soon straddling Penny’s waist white the stripper licked her tits. I opened Penny’s legs and dove in. She grunted as I forced it in all the way, but she was plenty drenched. 

 

“Move up more,” she groaned. “I’ll lick your pussy.” Luna nodded and quickly sat on Penny’s face. She began to groan as I started fucking the dirty blonde. As tight as the first time I was ready to go with the long break, but I held off. Humping hard I leaned forward nibbling on Penny’s nipples one at a time. She gasped and came as her hands gripped Luna’s thighs. Eating her out harder Luna joined her in cumming. 

 

Ass shaking, I moved from nipples to bite Luna’s juicy ass cheeks as I watched the girls work. My waist slapping loudly against her drenched pussy Penny groaned as I pounded into her cervix. Pulling away from the ass cheeks I smacked them one at a time, hard. Luna loved the pain as she came again. Penny was eating her out loudly. Her lips all over the girl’s lower set. Tongue moving inside from base to clit she was a master of her work as I fucked her harder. 

 

I sped up causing Penny to cum. Drenching my lower half again I watched her D cup tits shake as she continued to work. Slapping her tits she moaned from the rough treatment. Then my hand moved to her throat. Her pussy tightened, knowing what I would do to her. All the way in and out I went and as I did she gasped and had to stop licking Luna. My grip tightening around her throat she started to cum again. I sped up and joined her as my fingers restricted the blood flow to her brain. 

 

Cumming harder now she squirted once more as her muscles shook and her hands went to her tits. Trusting me completely as I fucked her relentlessly. Luna looked back to watch as I continued. Then I released Penny’s throat and she gasped as air came back into her lungs. Her legs relaxing she laid boneless as Luna moved from her face. A wide smile on her lips I pulled out and reloaded condoms. 

 

“Your turn,” I said to Luna. She nodded and moved to the edge of the bed. I was soon taking her from the back as I pulled her back to my chest. My hands on her tits I wasn’t gentle with them or her cunt as I slapped into her. Her ass jiggling with every thrust she sputtered as she came again. 

 

“You’re so big,” Luna said. “I want you to have my ass tonight.” I nodded, biting her neck. “I want you to empty your balls into all of our holes.” She squeaked as I pounded into her harder. Angling my dick I was hitting her G-spot with it causing her to scream and cum. Squirting on the bed I pulled her nipples as Penny got up. 

 

Back from her daze she sat on her knees in front of Luna. They began to kiss. Penny’s hand moved down to her clit as I fucked her. Luna groaned as I jackhammered into her. Her whole body shaking as Penny kissed and played with her clit it was a beautiful sight. I came into her hard and let her drop to the bed.

Penny was then giving me her ass. Lubing up I didn’t bother with a condom as I laid her over the bed and took her from the back. She grunted as her fists gripped the comforter. Never stopping me as I went over and over into her. “Cum in me,” she pleaded as my bare cock penetrated her deepest parts. 

 

Luna had recovered at this point. She started playing with her ass to loosen it up. Watching her work she licked her lips as we locked eyes. I continued to piston into Penny making her cum again as the bed creaked under us. When I came she had to lay there to recover. After I cleaned up Luna was on top of me, lowering her ass over my dick. Allowing her to control it she was slowly descending onto my dick. 

 

I pinched and complimented her sexy body as she moved inch after inch. She took a break for a second but I wasn’t about to let her off easy. I humped into her. “Ah,” she screamed as she raised up a little. I started humping into her ass as she hovered over my body. She bit her lip, holding back a cry and slowly she was relaxing. 

 

I thrust up all the way and her legs shook as I went all the way in and out into her. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she whispered. “Cum,” she pleaded. I sped up and began cumming into her. My semen was a signal for her body. She actually began to cum as I coated her bowels. Squeaking she tried to hold herself up but lost her strength dropping onto me. The forced sensations made her tighten and us both to cum harder as we released. 

 

As she caught her breath I noticed Penny was playing with herself as she worked the camera. “What else should we do?” She asked. 

 

Luna grunted and rolled off of me. She limped into the bathroom. “Shower sex?” I asked. Penny nodded but took the camera with us. When we were all in the shower the clear glass fogged up quickly as I took the girls one at a time. Kissing and moaning in one another’s mouths I stuck to pussies. Then when I came into them both they cleaned me up and were giving me another double blowjob. 

 

After that we went down for a snack to take a break. Luna and Penny were all smiles as they complimented and touched one another. Their closeness turned me on more. It wasn’t long until I was grabbing the whipped cream and watching as they licked it off one another. Their perfect tits jiggling and mushing against one another was a sight I wanted burned into my memory.   

14