Chapter 2: I Told You, I Have a Big Appetite
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Xu Shuyan hates Ning Chen's unreasonable tone.

Hearing Ning Chen's promise, she smiled like a flower, "Okay, see you at Gate 1 of Yintai City!"

After saying that, she left with one foot on the accelerator.

I'm a native of Qingzhou. Don't be too familiar with the road, and I'll leave first.

Look down on the female driver? Please order this meal!

"Shhu Yan, you just threw him down like this?"

On the co-pilot, Jiang Tang said worriedly, "It's the first time he came to Qingzhou. He is not familiar with his life. You are not afraid that Aunt Qiao will beat you when she knows."

"What's there to be afraid of? You can't lose such a big person."

Xu Shuyan snorted coldly.

She said so, but she said in her heart, "Idiot, what can I do? It's good to be a coward."

Shortly after the two women left.

Ning Chen also turned into a remnant and disappeared.

The speed is so fast that even the monitoring can't be taken.

Yuanying monks shuttle between cities. They don't need to call spiritual power at all, just rely on their feet.

In less than two minutes, Ning Chen's figure appeared in Yintai City in the west of the city, and he was asking for directions for a minute and a half.

He doesn't want to cover the whole city with spiritual knowledge.

Any operation that consumes spiritual power has nothing to do with me. Don't ask me to do it.

Five minutes later, at Gate 1 of Yintai City, two girls ran over, Xu Shuyan and Jiang Tang.

"Yeah, I won!"

The two women high-fiveed with a smile.

Unexpectedly, Ning Chen had already ordered a meal in a restaurant on the fifth floor.

"This, this, this, this, no, the rest, ten copies of each!"

"Forget it, let's have two."

Another ten minutes have passed.

"Damn it, let me wait again!"

Xu Shuyan was so angry that she stamped her feet, "I haven't waited so long in my life!"

Jiang Tang suddenly thought of a question, "Oh, Shu Yan, don't you think he is lost?"

Xu Shuyan frowned slightly, "No way? I didn't say Gate 1 of Yintai City.

Jiang Tang exclaimed, "There is also a Yintai City in Xixi. He won't go there, will he?"

Xu Shuyan fainted, "This idiot, I'll try to call him."

I dialed the phone number given by Mommy and got through unexpectedly.

"Ning Chen, have you been abducted and sold by traffickers? Why haven't you arrived yet!"

"I'm here."

"What the hell are you talking about! I've been standing at Gate 1 for a long time, and I haven't seen you at all!"

"Look up, look up."

"What?"

Xu Shuyan raised her head and looked around.

Sure enough, I saw a boy in the outdoor corridor on the fifth floor, with his hands in his pocket and looking at her quietly.

Jiang Tang exclaimed, "Look at Shuyan! It's Ning Chen. When did he go up?

"This guy..."

Xu Shuyan hung up the phone very hotly and trotted all the way to the fifth floor, "Ning Chen! When did you arrive? Why didn't you say anything? It made me wait for so long. Do you know that I hate waiting for people the most!"

"It's been a long time. I'll order by myself when you're too slow. When you arrive, the food will be served."

Ning Chen smiled and said, "I ordered a lot of things, Miss Xu, won't you regret it?"

"When did you know that I was..."

Xu Shuyan was slightly stunned, and then sneered, "Nonsense, how can you be so fast? It must be cheating!"

Jiang Tang also said, "Yes, the route we chose is the closest. You must call the restaurant to cook first, and then sneak up while we are waiting for you, right?"

"Okay, Ning Chen, you look very honest. I didn't expect you to be so cunning!"

Ning Chen shook his head and had to find the waiter.

"Two beautiful women, this handsome man did arrive 15 minutes ago."

The waiter said honestly.

"Impossible!"

Jiang Tang still didn't believe it. "Fifteen minutes ago, he was still strolling near the North Railway Station, unless he could fly!"

The waiter was very embarrassed, "This..."

"Forget it, Xiao Tang, just win if he wins. It's just a meal."

Xu Shuyan is too lazy to argue.

She knew that Ning Chen must have given the waiter benefits, so the waiter would lie for him.

A boy is so scheming!

I was going to be a friend, but now it seems that I can't even be a friend!

Entering the restaurant and coming to the private room, Xu Shuyan was completely dumbfounded after seeing a table full of dishes.

Flame steak, snowflake shark fin, sea cucumber soup, papaya stewed blood swallows, steamed east star spot... She even saw a Buddha jumping over the wall!

"What's the matter? Did you go to the wrong room?"

Ginger candy's cherry mouth is also very open.

The waiter motioned to Ning Chen with his hand, "It's all ordered by this gentleman..."

"Ning! Dust!

Xu Shuyan was about to leave, and she was coquettish. "What hatred do I have with you? Why did you deliberately trick me? I didn't expect you to be such a person!"

"...I told you, I have a big appetite."

Ning Chen shrugged his shoulders innocently, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to. I'll pay for it myself."

"No need, I promise Shuyan to gamble and lose!"

The girl pulled out a diamond-encrusted black card from the bag and said to the waiter, "Check out!"

The waiter brought the pose machine over and said, "Hello, beauty, wipe the whole, a total of 5,500."

Swipe the card, check out, and do it in one go.

"Please don't appear in front of me again, thank you!"

Xu Shuyan put down this sentence and pulled Jiang Tang away.

It's only 5,000 yuan, which is nothing to her Miss Xu. The point is that this bastard is deliberately tricking her!

From primary school, junior high school, high school, and then to college, Xu Shuyan is the existence of stars everywhere, the goddess in the hearts of countless boys!

The family held her in the palm of her hand and was afraid of it. When did she suffer from this kind of bullying?

"Hey, don't you want to stay and eat together?"

Ning Chen shouted, but unfortunately he didn't get any response.

It can be seen that the girl named Jiang Tang was very greedy for the dishes on this table, but she was dragged away by Xu Shuyan.

He had no choice but to sit down and enjoy it by himself.

"It tastes good, but there is no a little aura, just like chewing wax."

"Are you going to eat this kind of thing in the future, alas."

..

"Dead Ningchen, stinky Ningchen, I will never see you again for the rest of my life!"

Xu Shuyan scolded Ning Chen all the way.

"Gulu~"

Jiang Tang was so hungry that he shouted, "Shu Yan, why don't we go back to eat? At this time, there are people queuing up in every restaurant, not to mention the money you paid for the meal."

"That's right! Why don't I eat the money I pay?"

Xu Shuyan was suddenly stunned and turned her head back.

Unexpectedly, a boy came up to face and looked surprised, "Shu Yan, what a coincidence, are you also in the mall? We are really predestined!"

"Chen Zhihao?"

When Xu Shuyan saw this boy dressed in a famous brand and dyed yellow hair, a trace of imperceptible disgust flashed in her eyes, "Why are you here?"

Chen Zhihao is her senior high school classmate. She is a true school bully. She relies on the power of her family and bullies her classmates at school.

He is also one of his many pursuers.

"Of course I'm here to play."

Chen Zhihao hid the heat in his eyes and tried to put on a gentlemanly smile, "Shu Yan, you haven't had lunch yet."

"There happens to be a new French restaurant, two Michelin stars. I've booked a seat. Let's have a look." Xiao Tang, you are also with me."

Chen Zhihao's smiling eyes fell on Jiang Tang again.

The petite and cute face, coupled with a strong figure that is not consistent with the cute appearance, can't help but feel a trace of heat in his eyes.

Xu Shuyan and Jiang Tang, the most famous sister flowers in the Qingda Affiliated.

Xu Shuyan is a famous beauty embryo. From childhood to age, she has an impeccable appearance. With that pair of long legs comparable to supermodels, she sits firmly on the throne of the middle school beauty and becomes the object of countless boys to soothe loneliness at night.

Jiang Tang took the cute route, but she was worried that her figure was too well developed. She usually only dared to wear the most loose clothes.

Chen Zhihao's dream in life is to win these sisters.

"It's disgusting!"

Xu Shuyan saw the strangeness of his expression and grabbed Jiang Tang to leave.

Jiang Tang has a ghost idea.

"Shu Yan, why don't you let Chen Zhihao go with us? With his personality, he must bite the dog with Ning Chen. At that time, we will sit aside and watch jokes. Isn't it fun?"

Xu Shuyan's eyes were slightly bright, "Yes, why didn't I think of it? Xiaotang, you are so smart."

So, she turned her head and gave Chen Zhihao a stiff smile:

"Zhihao, why don't I treat you to dinner?"

 
0