Chapter 3: Don’t Bother Me When I’m Eating
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Zhihao?"

Chen Zhihao thought he had hallucinations.

The goddess called him Zhihao, and she still invited him to dinner?

Damn, he has a chance!

"Okay, Shu Yan, where shall we eat?"

Chen Zhihao suppressed his excitement and asked.

"Come with me."

Xu Shuyan smiled at him, turned her face and rolled her eyes.

Chen Zhihao followed honestly, looking for various topics to chat awkwardly, and secretly muted his mobile phone.

In this way, the girl he asked out couldn't find his person after coming out of the bathroom.

Come to the restaurant where Ningchen ordered.

Two little beauties brought Chen Zhihao in, and Ning Chen was eating happily.

As soon as Chen Zhihao wanted to ask if he had gone wrong, he heard Jiang Tang say in surprise, "Oh, my God! Ning Chen, are you born in the year of the pig? Can you eat so much?"

Xu Shuyan also stared at her beautiful eyes.

After leaving for a while, there were more than 30 dishes on the table, and half of them were gone.

Did he eat it or pour it?

Ning Chen stopped to eat. "Didn't you leave? Why did you come back?"

Xu Shuyan hugged her jade arm and said, "Well, I paid the bill. Is it wrong for me to eat something when I come back? I want you to take care of it!"

"Wait a minute!"

At this time, Chen Zhihao pointed to Ning Chen with a confused face, "Shu Yan, who is this boy?"

"Oh, his name is Ning Chen. He is the son of my mother's best friend. He came to Qingzhou from Dongyang on the first day of this year. My mother asked me to entertain him."

Xu Shuyan said truthfully.

As Jiang Tang expected, Chen Zhihao's face suddenly turned black.

It's not easy for me to make an appointment with the goddess. What's wrong with you, a country bumpkin, eating and drinking here?

"Did you have enough to eat?"

Chen Zhihao stepped forward and patted Ning Chen on the shoulder. "It's good to leave when I'm full. Shu Yan and I still have business to talk about."

Ning Chen is trying to eat a plate of fried beef kidneys.

"Hey, buddy?"

Ning Chen grabbed a lemon chicken and tore off the chicken leg first.

"Brother, if you don't do that, I'll give you 2,000 yuan. You can eat somewhere else."

Ning Chen took a sip of hibiscus soup and said, "There is less salt."

Chen Zhihao: "..."

"I fucking let you eat!"

Chen Zhihao directly flew half of the lemon chicken in Ning Chen's hand.

He has a bad temper!

I'm talking to you. Can't you hear me? You have to force me to get angry, right?

"Hee hee, Shu Yan, it's a good show."

Jiang Tang smiled strangely and pulled Xu Shuyan away.

Then Xu Shuyan saw that Ning Chen stood up, grabbed Chen Zhihao's hair, and pressed his face into a pot of crucian carp soup.

"Goo-goo-goo-goo..."

There is enough crucian carp soup. Chen Zhihao almost drowned in it.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you..."

"Let go, let go! Gollum..."

"I'm grumbling..."

"Help...help! Save...gurgling. ...."

No matter how hard he struggled, Ning Chen's hand was as strong as an iron pliers. He pressed him in the soup and couldn't move.

Chen Zhihao's voice is getting weaker and weaker.

"Oh, my God, this guy is so strong!"

The mouth of ginger sugar and sandalwood is open.

"Stop it, Xiao Tang, save people!"

Xu Shuyan saw that something was wrong and quickly ran up and pulled Ning Chen away.

Have a meal, but don't kill someone!

Xu Shuyan's thin arms and legs must not be able to pull Ning Chen. Ning Chen didn't want to kill him, but just wanted to teach this dren a lesson.

He is a great monk of the Yuanying period. Although he was seriously damaged, can he still be bullied by a secular little boy?

"Remember, don't bother me when I eat."

Ning Chen sent Chen Zhihao's head to the soup again, sat back in his seat, and continued to enjoy the big meal.

He doesn't want to eat like this every day.

Eat more at one time and compress it in the stomach with real gas to maintain the consumption of reiki for many days.

Although the aura content of these secular ingredients is outrageous, it can also supplement some consumption.

"Puff!"

Chen Zhihao knelt on the ground, and his mouth and one nostril poured out crucian carp soup.

Why is it a nostril?

Because the other one is stuffed with a huge fish eye.

There were a few fish spines on his face, which made Chen Zhihao scream in pain.

"Ning, wait, don't go if you have the guts!!!"

Chen Zhihao got up from the ground, full of white crucian carp, and his eyes were full of resentment.

He hasn't lost such a face in front of a girl for many years!

Or in front of his goddess!

Son of a bitch, I will kill you today!

" OK, you go and call someone."

Ning Chen was chattering and said carelessly.

"You wait!!!"

Chen Zhihao slammed the door and left.

As soon as he left, Ning Chen called the waiter over and asked him to pack the food.

When Chen Zhihao changed his clothes and brought people back, Ning Chen and the other two had long been gone.

"Zhihao, where are the people?"

A bad young man with a cigarette in his cigarette was staring at him.

Four or five younger brothers were followed.

"Damn it, I was fooled!"

Chen Zhihao kicked on the door and shouted.

"Ning Chen, you bastard, this is endless. I won't let you go! I want you to make it in Qingzhou!!"

Ning Chen didn't treat Chen Zhihao as a clove of garlic at all.

Leaving the mall, he took Xu Shuyan's car and came to the Green City Rose Garden.

This is a famous rich area in Qingzhou.

Comfortable and quiet, with the fragrance of birds and flowers.

Ning Chen even felt that the aura here was as strong as that in the downtown.

"I really don't know why Mommy insisted on bringing him home, this violent maniac!"

Xu Shuyan glanced at Ning Chen from the rearview mirror.

Chen Zhihao just hit him with a lemon chicken and was almost drowned in crucian carp soup. It's terrible!

If such a person gets married in the future, he will definitely have domestic violence!

However, Mommy called and told me to bring Ning Chen back.

Jiang Tang was very interested in Ning Chen. He asked a lot of questions along the way, and Ning Chen was mostly perfunctory.

Soon, the car stopped in front of a single-family villa.

A graceful and beautiful woman in her forties has been waiting for a long time, and there is an old housekeeper in a suit and leather shoes standing next to her.

"Mommy~"

Xu Shuyan got out of the car and trotted over immediately. Her pretty face was full of grievances.

"Next time there is such a thing, don't let me do it. You don't even know that Ning Chen is a violent maniac!"

After listening to this, the graceful and beautiful woman shook her head and said, "What are you talking about? Xiaochen is an honest child. She loves sports and is sunny."

Xu Shuyan stamped her feet, "Well, he's just honest on the surface."

At this time, Ning Chen came over with a bag of the boss in his hand.

"Aunt Joe? I haven't seen you for many years. You are getting more and more beautiful.

Aunt Qiao smiled as soon as she heard it, "Why did Xiaochen's mouth become so sweet? Oh, come here. Why do you still bring something? Lao Fan, come and help me get it."

"Yes, madam."

The old housekeeper came forward, but it attracted Jiang Tang, who followed Ning Chen, to smile.

"Aunt Qiao, Fan Bo, this is not a gift, but Ning Chen's packed food from the restaurant."

Ah?

Packed food?

Aunt Qiao was stunned at first, and then said with a bright smile, "Okay, okay, save food. You are a good child, Xiaochen. If you live here in the future, you should get along well with Shu Yan and treat her as your own sister."

"He's not good. He's a super violent maniac..."

Xu Shuyan suddenly screamed in the middle of the report.

"Mommy, what did you just say!!?"

 
0