Chapter 4: Black Dragon
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing several large bags of luggage piled up in the living room, Xu Shuyan completely collapsed.

"Mommy, you... You're not serious, are you?

"Let me live with this violent maniac. How can I sleep at night!"

Xu Shuyan sat on the sofa and cried. Her two jade-white calves kept patting the ground, "Woo-hoo, no, I don't want..."

"Xiao Tang, please persuade Mommy quickly, or we will both be in danger in the future!"

Jiang Xu's two families are friends with each other.

Jiang Tang has lived with Xu Shuyan since junior high school, and the two of them are more close than their sisters.

Jiang Tang said, "Aunt Qiao, Shu Yan and I are both girls. It's not convenient for a boy to suddenly live in."

Aunt Qiao smiled and said, "Auntie can trust Xiaochen's character."

Ginger sugar: "This..."

At this time, Ning Chen was looking at the scenery in the yard, and his eyes were flowing. He seemed to be looking for something and didn't care about their affairs at all.

"Hey, you have to say something. Don't be like a mute!"

"I don't call Hello. My name is Ning Chen."

Ning Chen glanced at her, "It's good here. I want to live here."

Xu Shuyan: "..."

Ginger candy: "..."

Aunt Qiao smiled and said, "This child has a straight character. What do you have to say?"

"Lao Fan, what do you think?"

Aunt Joe asked the old man in the suit behind him.

The old man's name is Fan Yi. He is the housekeeper of the Xu family and the bodyguard of Xu's father.

He also looked at Ning Chen for a long time and nodded slightly to Aunt Qiao, "Madam, as you said, this child is really good, mature and steady."

"Fan Bo, why do you even speak for this violent maniac!"

Xu Shuyan hugged the pillow and cried.

Aunt Qiao called Ning Chen into the yard.

"Xiaochen, Shu Yan has been spoiled by me since she was a child. You are your brother. Let her order it."

Aunt Qiao said, "This girl's nature is not bad. You will know it after a long time."

"Well, okay."

Ning Chen said and took out an envelope from his pocket that had just been taken out of the suitcase.

There is a thick heap inside, full of banknotes.

Aunt Qiao was puzzled, "Xiaochen, what are you doing?"

Ning Chen said solemnly, "This is the rent. I don't know if it's enough. Aunt Qiao, please order it."

Aunt Qiao was immediately unhappy. "Are you kidding? I live in Aunt Qiao's house and pay for it. If you don't know it, you think I've been extinct from your mother!"

"Take it back quickly, or Aunt Qiao will be unhappy!"

"Oh." Ning Chen took it back directly. Anyway, it was just polite.

"It's almost the same."

Aunt Qiao smiled again, "Xiaochen, if you really have the heart, help your aunt protect Shuyan more at school."

"You know, Shu Yan is beautiful and likes boys. Your mother said that you are climbing and rock climbing outside every day. This body is really strong..."

Ning Chen was full of question marks.

Is Xu Shuyan very beautiful?

Why can't he see it?

I feel that it is a little better than ordinary people, and there is no comparison with those pure jade girls and enchanting monks in the southern heaven.

As an old monster who has lived for 2,000 years, his human emotions are actually very thin.

But he vaguely remembered that when he was a child, his father failed in business, and his family was too poor to open the pot. It was Aunt Qiao who sent money after money to help their family tide over the difficulties.

However, the most important thing is the location of this villa, which is a spiritual eye!

"With such a thin aura, this spiritual eye should have dried up long ago, but there are still a few traces of spiritual veins left."

"Forget it, let's stay for a while."

After Aunt Qiao left, Ning Chen wandered around the yard.

This single-family villa covers an area of more than 400 square meters, plus a 500-square-meter yard, which may not be worth 100 million yuan.

The financial resources of the Xu family are really amazing.

"Wow! "Wow, wow!"

Suddenly, a dog barked.

Ning Chen followed the sound and looked away.

Xu Shuyan led a De Mu and walked towards him aggressively.

This German shepherd dog lacks an ear. It is tall and majestic, and the timid man dares not approach it when he sees it.

"Ning Chen, I don't care how you fool my mommy, but you can't live here!"

Xu Shuyan was wearing a rabbit home clothes, holding a dog leash in one hand and a willow waist in the other. "If you don't leave, if you don't leave, I will let the black dragon bite you."

The German Shepherd named Black Dragon grinned at Ning Chen's teeth.

"Which room do I live in?"

Ning Chen answered the question, "If no one arranges it, I will choose by myself."

"You... Who do you think you are? Do you really regard this place as your own home?"

Xu Shuyan was so angry that she directly loosened the dog's leash and pointed to Ning Chen, "Black Dragon, kick him out!"

The black dragon barked angrily and rushed to Ning Chen.

"Shyan!"

At the back door of the yard, there was a shout of ginger sugar.

The next second, Ning Chen simply stared at the black dragon with his eyes, and the dog's legs braked quickly, fled back desperately, and rushed into the dog kennel.

In the dog kennel, there was also a scream of "woo-woo-woo", as if he had bumped into a ghost in broad daylight.

Ginger sugar: "..."

Xu Shuyan pointed to Ning Chen, and her face turned white, "You...you, you..."

Ning Chen crossed his hands and pillowed behind his head, "What am I?"

Xu Shuyan boldly guessed, "You... Have you killed people, otherwise how could the black dragon be scared away by you? The black dragon has been trained with military dogs in the army. ...."

Ning Chen's mouth evoked a curvature of sunlight, "Well, I'm finally smarter."

"Ah!!!"

Xu Shuyan threw the dog rope and fled back to the second floor screamingly.

Ning Chen whistled back to the living room.

Finally, Jiang Tang arranged a room for him, which was located under the stairs on the second floor.

Ning Chen didn't dislike it and lived in it directly.

Lying in bed boredly, with his hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling in a daze.

"Well, what should I do in the future?"

"The Niwan Palace is broken, and Dantian is also broken. Yuanshen's body is double wound. Such an injury is difficult to repair in Xiaonan Tianjie."

"Fortunately, I still have more than 8,000 yuan to live. I can think of a way slowly."

After thinking for a long time, he felt that there were only two ways.

Either find the fairy medicine to repair the Niwan Palace on the earth, or find an opportunity to return to the Xiaonan Heaven.

Thinking about it, there was a burst of sleepiness.

The primordial spirit was damaged, which made his energy not as good as before.

I slept until nine o'clock in the evening.

The nanny came, but Xu Shuyan deliberately didn't ask Ning Chen to eat, and asked the nanny to throw away all the meals he had packed.

She wants to force Ning Chen's violent side.

As long as this guy dares to do something or curse a few words, she is sure enough to drive him away!

"Shuryan, this guy is out."

On the balcony on the second floor, Jiang Tang looked at Ning Chen's back and said.

"So bearable?"

Xu Shuyan was so angry that she bulged out two small buns, "Then let's lock the door at night and let him sleep on the street outside!"

0