Chapter 7 Big Brother Li
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That's it!

A smile appeared on Liu Di's face.

As long as you can talk, the following things will be easy to do.

Soon, Xu Shuyan and Jiang Tang followed the photographer to the lakeside gazebo and began to take beautiful photos.

It was normal at first.

Take a picture, Liu Di praise one, what a natural beauty, fairies down to the earth, anyway, all kinds of licking.

But while patting, Liu Di's requirements are getting more and more excessive!

"What's wrong with you?"

Xu Shuyan couldn't stand this greasy guy for a long time, so she shook her head and left.

"What's the matter, sister? I haven't finished shooting yet."

Liu Di came up to apologize, "It's okay if you can't let go. Let's take a few more pictures of other styles. I still have a lot of ideas."

"I won't shoot anymore." Xu Shuyan's beautiful eyes stared and stood graceful, "Get out of the way!"

"Okay, okay, it's okay if you don't want to shoot. Then pay the money." Liu Di stopped at the door of the pavilion.

" Pay the money? What's the money?" Xu Shuyan frowned.

"Please, sister, we have spent so many people with you for a long time. Don't you have to spend money?"

Liu Di smiled very treacherously, "It's not expensive. It's 500 yuan a piece, and it's probably more than 100 photos."

"One hundred? You might as well rob it!"

Xu Shuyan was so angry, "It's you who took the initiative to ask me to shoot!"

"Shu Yan, let's go and ignore them."

Ginger candy is disgusting.

It's really unhate to meet this kind of guy on the first day I came to school.

"If you don't pay, then take the photos, or we will lose a lot."

Liu Di's obscene eyes swept to Xu Shuyan's leg.

"Ts, such a beautiful leg, shooting a series will definitely increase a lot of fans. Let's cooperate with the schoolgirl."

"You!"

Xu Shuyan stamped her feet and was just about to curse.

Suddenly, Liu Di's feet were suspended in the air and was picked up from behind.

"Who...who! I'm looking for death, let me down!"

Liu Di was 1.68 meters, fluttering in mid-air.

With a bang, he was thrown out and hit the pillar on the left side of the pavilion, with stars in his eyes.

"Ning Chen?"

Xu Shuyan looked at the young man who suddenly appeared, and her cheeks turned slightly red unconsciously.

"Ning Chen, you're here!"

Jiang Tang screamed in surprise, and her eyes sparkled like a hero.

"Made, where did you jump out? Give it to me and cut him!"

Liu Di grinned and got up from the ground.

But these members of the photography club take photos and pick up girls all day long. They lack exercise and have seen Ning Chen's ability to carry a single-handed person. How dare they go.

"You want to cut me?"

Ning Chen walked to Liu Di and raised his foot.

Pon!

He directly kicked him out two lines of nosebleeds, covered his nose, and lay on the ground and howled.

The other members of the photography club all took a step back, and their faces turned white.

This man was so cruel that he kicked him in the face without saying a word.

"If you are in Xiaonan Tianjie, your head has moved."

Ning Chen left an inexplicable word, gave him a few more kicks, and turned around and left.

Liu Di was in pain and went to the school infirmary with the help of several younger brothers.

"He is definitely not an ordinary student. I guess he is underground. Do you believe it, Xiao Tang?"

Xu Shuyan followed Ning Chen from afar and guessed in a low voice.

"I don't know, but he was so handsome just now... ...."

Jiang Tang crossed his hands and looked worshipful.

"Handsome? He is not handsome, not handsome at all!"

It is impossible for Xu Shuyan to admit that he is handsome.

Dozens of minutes later.

Liu Di's body was blue and purple, covered with iodine. He came out of the school infirmary and dialed his good brother.

"Hey, Brother Peng?"

"Your brother, I was beaten! Brother Peng, you must avenge me, or I won't close my eyes!"

When the members of the photography club next to him heard the words, their faces changed.

The backbone of the Sanda Society, Zhao Lipeng!

This person is a fierce character on the campus of Qingda University!

I heard that I have practiced martial arts since I was a child and once won the city-level Sanda championship, and ten ordinary people can't beat it together.

Moreover, his uncle is still the school leader. As long as he doesn't make a big basket, he can be saved.

"That boy is miserable..."

..

"It's here."

Ning Chen sent Xu Shuyan and Jiang Tang to the classroom of the art department with an impatient expression.

"You two keep a low profile and don't get into trouble. I'm not your bodyguard."

Jiang Tang made a crooked salute, "Okay, Brother Dali!"

Three black lines appeared on Ning Chen's head, "Well, what the hell is Brother Dali?"

Jiang Tang smiled cutely, "Hee hee, you are so strong, I will call you Brother Dali in the future!"

Ning Chen doesn't like this name very much.

But I'm too lazy to argue with ginger sugar on this kind of thing.

Before leaving, he asked again, "Remember, don't get into trouble. I hate trouble the most."

"Well, I can do whatever I want. Why should I listen to you!"

Xu Shuyan was unhappy when she heard this, and hugged her arm.

"If it weren't for Aunt Qiao, I wouldn't bother to care about you." Ning Chen left after saying that.

"Who wants you to take care of it, asshole!"

Xu Shuyan shouted at Ning Chen's back and stamped her little foot hard.

"Does she think it's cute to do this by herself?"

Ning Chen shook his head.

I wandered all the way to the medical department classroom to report.

The ordinary Ning Chen did not attract any attention.

He casually chose a seat to sit down and took out his mobile phone to play.

"Dad, what are you doing? You're so obsessed."

After watching it for ten minutes, a little fat man with glasses at the front table turned around.

"Sing a novel." Ning Chen didn't even raise his head.

"What kind of novel is better than the school beauty." Xiao Pang said, "Let's get to know each other. My name is Fang Tao. Just call me Fang Xiaopang."

"Ning Chen."

"Have you voted, Ning Chen?" Fang Xiaopang asked.

"What ticket? I'm not interested." Ning Chen shook his head.

"You must be interested!" Fang Xiaopang's smile was obscene. "Campus forum, selection of school belles, don't you want to see what school belles look like? One of them is still in our class!"

He pointed forward.

A beautiful girl with a pure appearance is surrounded by a group of male and female classmates, blushing and a little shy.

"I'm really not interested."

Ning Chen thinks the novel is more interesting.

After living for more than 2,000 years, he has never made a Taoist couple.

But.. No matter how beautiful a woman is, it's just like that after watching it for a long time.

"Just pretend!"

Fang Xiaopang despised Ning Chen, and then chatted with a tall man at the next table.

The tall man is Zhang Dachun. He comes from the countryside and looks simple.

Hearing that he could see the school beauty, Zhang Dachun immediately took out his mobile phone and went to the campus forum.

"Is this what they said about Xu Shuyan? Wow, it's really beautiful, even better than a star!" Zhang Dazhuang stared at the photo, and his eyes were about to fall out.

"Star? People disdain to be stars, do you know about Xu Group? Xu Jingshan is Xu Shuyan's father. Fang Xiaopang pushed his glasses.

"Xu Jingshan? The big entrepreneur who often goes on TV?" Zhang Dachun was shocked.

"The market value of Xu's Group is hundreds of billions, and Xu Shuyan probably doesn't like the profession of star." Fang Xiaopang guessed.

"You are wrong."

Ning Chen suddenly interrupted, "Xu Shuyan's biggest dream is to be a star. This woman is not as noble and tacky as you think."

0