Chapter: 10*
909 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Slurp Slurp Slurp*

Hearing a slurping noise, and feeling a wonderfully incredible sensation on my cock, I opened my eyes.

In doing so I saw the morning sunrise through the entrance of the cave.

I also saw Azure swallowing my cock whole, giving me a morning blowjob. While Sini is swallowing my balls.

As the twins worked to pleasure me they noticed I had finally woken up. When they did they both stopped sucking and removed their mouths from my cock and balls.

But then right after they did so they came together and smashed my cock between their breasts, giving me a double tit job. Looking me directly in the eyes as they did so.

As their luscious breasts enveloped my cock I felt myself getting hotter and hotter as the seconds passed by.

Soon my dick was pulsating.

Noticing this the sisters looked each other in the eye for a moment, a silent message passing between them.

I soon learned what the message was a moment later as Sini and Azure both opened their mouths, stuck our their tongues, and licked the tip of my cock without any hesitation.

"Fuck!!" I shouted due to the incredible pleasure I was feeling.

Continuing to cry out I shot a huge load of cum and painted the breasts and faces of both sisters white.

What a way to start the day.

***

After a bit more fun the three of us decided to finally stop and actually get a move on.

We got up, went to clean ourselves up, then got dressed and made breakfast.

While we ate I decided to bring a question that had been on mind since last night.

"So, while I did enjoy last night and this morning immensely, I would like to know what you two want to do going forward?" I asked them. "If you want me to take you and drop you off in a town I can. Or if you would prefer me to escort you to the border I can do that as well." I explained.

Once I was done the sisters shared a brief look before focusing their attention back on me.

"Actually, I was kind of wondering if we could just stay with you?" Azure asked.

"I mean I would be alright with that, but are you girls sure? I could face some serious trouble one day in the future. Considering my "father" is still alive. Not to mention don't you want to return to your home? Even if it isn't there anymore." I spoke.

"We don't. There is nothing left for us in that place anymore." Sini spoke. "That place stopped being our home the day it was attacked and our parents were killed."

Azure nodded her head in agreement with her sisters words.

"Furthermore to answer your other questions, yes we don't mind staying by your side Cain. Even if that "father" of yours does appear in front of you one day in the future." Sini spoke. "You saved us. You treated us with respect, and even gave us assistance above and beyond what most others would do. So I think I speak for not only myself but also my sister when I say we would have to be fools to leave your side. That is if you'll have us by it?"

"Like I said before I'm totally alright with it." I spoke.

Feeling happy as I said those words out loud. Since even though I only just met Sini and Azure, and even though it was only by chance, I can say with certainty if they had decided to split apart from me I would've been sad.

But thankfully that's not going to happen.

"Yes." Azure said. "That means we get to keep having awesome hot and steamy sex!" She exclaimed.

"Azure!" Sini shouted. Getting a hint of pink on her cheeks the color of her eyes as she did so.

Putting a smirk on her face Azure turned to look at her sister. "Oh, come on sis, don't tell me you weren't thinking that a little bit. After all you were the one who suggested how we woke Cain up this morning~" She sang.

Revealing to me that Sini might actually be the kinkier of the twins.

'Well, that's a world based on an erotic game for you.' I thought.

Not that I'm complaining one bit.

"Why you!" Sini shouted, her face red with embarrassment.

Seeing this Azures' smirk only got wider.

"That's it!" Sini exclaimed.

She then tackled her sister to the ground and before I knew it the two of them were tussling like children.

Seeing this I lightly chuckled.

Because this tells me we three will have lots of fun times, of various types, in the future.

And I can't ask for more than that.

***

(3rd Person: POV)

Sitting in a chair facing a window, Gustave von Hubert watched the heavy rain downpour outside.

A far off look on his eyes.

For Gustave was not focusing on the heavy rain. Instead he only had a single thought on his mind.

A thought that had been plaguing from for close to a month now.

Getting revenge for the murder of his wife and child.

This singular thought had consumed Gustave so much he barely did anything else.

At the moment his cheeks are sunken, since he has hardly been heating. His hair is in disarray, his clothes are dishelved, and his eyes are blood shoot since he has barely been sleeping.

To put it simply Gustave is turning into a shell of a man.

Which is exactly what Cain intended to happen when he put his plan into motion.

Gustave continued to watch the heavy rain in silence, until a knock on his room door interrupted him.

*Knock Knock*

Turning towards the door Gustave growled. "Who the fuck is it? Didn't I say I didn't want to be disturbed!" He angrily shouted.

Because ever since the murders took place Gustave had begun ignoring anything and everything that didn't have to do with catching his families murder or murderers.

"It's me my lord." A male voice said. Completely ignoring Gustave's angry shouts. "I bring important news, pertaining to the murder of your wife and son."

"Enter." Gustave immediately replied.

The moment he did so the door opened and a man entered his room, closing the door behind him.

This man was slightly older and had huge muscles. He has black hair, with two white sideburns on the side of his head. The short ponytail he is sporting is also white in color. As for his attire he is wearing armor with the insignia of house Hubert engraved atop it.

The name of this man is Gelt Ar.

A knight and the captain of the Hubert family personal guards.

Getting a chair for himself Gelt moved to sit in front of Gustave.

"So, out with it already. Tell me what you have leaned about the scum who took my wife and child from me!" Gustave spoke in a crazed manner.

"The investigation performed by the mages you hired concluded the perpetrator of the crime was a werewolf my lord." Gelt calmly replied.

Since he is used to dealing with the attitude Gustave is currently showing towards him. He had been ever since the murders took place.

"A werewolf you say..." Gustave murmured. Then a second passed before an image of Cain appeared in mind. The moment this happened a murderous expression appeared on the dukes face. "That fucking mongrel! How fucking dare that mutt do this! I'll skin him alive, I'll break his bones, I'll kill him and sent him off to see that whore mother of his! He will pay! He will pay! He will pay!"

Gustave raged and swore profanities and vengeance against Cain. Calling him any derogatory slur or racist term he could think of. Then when he was done Gustave looked at Gelt.

"Captain Gelt Ar I as your lord and employer give you this order. Hunt down the mongrel wolf known as Cain for the crime of killing my family." He spoke. "And bring that little bastard in alive. I need time with him myself before we get rid of him. Is that understood, captain?"

"Yes sir. It is." Gelt replied.

Putting a savage grin on his face as he did so.

Afterwards he left Gustaves' room to begin the assignment given to him.

Cain having no idea trouble was headed his way.

 

24