Chatpter: 11
609 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Cain: POV)

Sitting on a tree stump I watched as Sini and Azure practiced the spells I taught them for their respective magic attributes.

Because they decided to travel with me I decided to give them some training to make them stronger. An idea which the twins took to like fish out of water. Which made me happy.

So after testing their skills, and seeing their physical combat abilities were quite advanced, I brought out the mana stones to see if they had any aptitude in any type of magic.

Which the sisters did.

Though only in one magic attribute each. Still, being able to use some magic is better than not being able to use any at all in my opinion.

As to what attribute each sister possesses Sini has an aptitude in fire magic while Azure has an aptitude in water magic.

The sisters let low-level spells fly, me seeing fire and water thrown around in droves.

This continued for another 20 minutes before the twins stop casting and came over to me.

As they did so I stood up.

"So, are we improving?" Azure asked me.

"You are." I replied. "I can definitely see both of your spells are getting stronger." Even if I am not a certified expert in magic.

Because over the years of my own self-study in magic I've learned that even if magic users use low-level spells if the speed of their casting and the amount of mana they place into the spell is just right they can even use them to take down high-level opponents.

Thus proving true the saying: Bigger isn't always better.

Sometimes its not about what you know but how you use it.

I'm speaking from personal experience in this regard.

Hearing my words the twins nodded.

After they did so we had some lunch before we started our journey once more.

A journey we are making excellent time in completing.

Since even though its only been a month and a half since I left the Hubert estate back in Gef, and met up with Sini and Azure, I've noticed my little group has almost reach the central region of the empire where the capital city, Folkvangr is located.

A place I want to see with my own eyes.

To see if it lives up to the way it was displayed in the game.

Though unfortunately that will have to wait.

Since Folkvangr is simply too dangerous for my group to visit right now.

But someday in the future we definitely will.

Another month passed as our group continued traveling, and before I knew it we were out of the northern region of the empire and deep into the central region. Putting us just over a third of the way from our destination, the southern region of the empire.

As Sini, Azure, and I sat around a campfire and ate dinner I made an announcement.

"So, it's we're out of the northern region of the empire I think it's safe enough for us to start using the main roads and entering town and cities." I spoke.

Since the reason I, and then we, were avoiding them up until now is because of the influence that bastard Gustave possessed in the area we were in. But now that we are out of his sphere of influence I see no reason why we can't relax just a bit.

Though only a bit. I'm not stupid enough to let my guard down completely.

Maybe one day, but not right now.

Hearing my words Sini and Azure both smiled, then in her usual fashion Azure pulled me into a hug. Since it seems she loves skinship quite a bit.

Not that I take an issue with that.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Cain." Azure told me. "Finally, no more sleeping on the ground or in caves. We can stay at an inn with a nice big and fluffy bed." She spoke.

"Don't forget running water, and already prepared meals." Sini added. A dreamy look on her face as she did so.

"Wow, I didn't know you girls hated camping out with me that much." I said in mock hurt. "I thought the time we've spent together in the wilderness was precious to you two. I guess I was wrong." I spoke. Rubbing my left eye with my finger as I cried crocodile tears.

"No, it is precious to us Cain." Sini said. "But there's only so much bathing in a river a girl can take before she wants the comfort of a nice warm bath. Ah, I can't wait." She happily spoke. A blissful smile on her face as she did so.

"I see." I mused. "Well not that I'm bragging or anything but I think you were quite happy after the three of us finished bathing in the river the other day." I spoke. Putting a smirk on my face as I did so.

Since the three of us had some hot sex at that time.

Which has actually been a regular occurrence.

It's not a lie to say that Sini, Azure, and I have had sex every single day since we met two months ago.

I don't know if it's because we're all werewolves, we're in a world based on an erotic game, or what but we just can't seem to help ourselves from enjoying each others bodies. So much so in fact I'm glad I took some pre-emptive measures before making my escape just in case I met a girl I like and wanted to have a good time with her. Because otherwise right now I'm sure either Sini, Azure, or both twins would likely be pregnant.

But they are not.

I'm absolutely sure.

How?

It's because of those pre-emptive measures I mentioned earlier. One of which was me getting a stock of a magic potion known as an Incubi potion. 

I won't bore you with all the details, but simply put an Incubi potion is this worlds equivalent to a male contraceptive that is 100% effective each and every time. So thanks to this potion I can have sex with any girl I want and not have to worry I might get them pregnant.

At least for 24 hours, since that's how long the potions effect last.

This potion didn't exist in the game, but I'm glad it exists here. Especially given my recent sexual escapades.

That's another reason I want our group to start visiting towns and cities. My supply of Incubi potions is dangerously low and I need to re-stock.

The first night the three of us had sex I didn't take one. But thankfully nothing happened. Though I don't want to ever take that chance again if I can help it.

I mean it's not like I don't plan of having children someday, since I do, I just want to enjoy my youth at the moment.

Nothing more and nothing less.

The moment Sini registered my comment about us having river sex her face gained a blush on it the color of her eyes. "Is that all you think about Cain?!" She screamed at me in embarrassment.

"No. But then that doesn't really matter since I'm not the one who initiated it." I retorted. "Now, who was it again that did? I wonder?" I spoke. Tapping a finger lightly against my chin as I did so. I then let a few seconds pass before I snapped my fingers. "Oh right, it was you, Sini."

"Wow sis, I never you were this kinky before. But honestly, I like it." Azure added.

Deciding to jump in on my Sini teasing train.

"Muu, you guys. Stop!" Sini shouted. Using her hands to cover her face that was turning tomato red.

Seeing this Azure and I gave each other a high-five.

Because we had just accomplished our joint mission without fail.

All in a days work if I do say so myself.

***

As a crescent moon hung in the night sky Sini, Azure, and I walked along the road we were on.

It was one of the main roads of the empire.

Which he had begun using over a month ago, around the same time we decided to start visiting cities and towns.

A decision I enjoyed more than I thought I would.

I got to eat food I didn't have to hunt and cook myself, I got to enjoy some nice hot showers, I got to stock up on Incubi potions, and I even got some new clothes. I also enjoyed Sini and Azure modeling the clothes they wanted to by for me. Let's not even mention how great it felt to start having sex in actual beds.

Though that has gotten us kicked out of one or two inns.

All due to excessive noise complaints it seems.

Though learning that has only made my pride in my sexual prowess swell and not diminish. The same for the twins.

So all in all we're good.

Especially since we've finally reached the border between the central and southern region of the empire.

After three long months we are finally here.

Feels good.

The three of us continued walking as the night went on. Soon we found ourselves on a forested section of the road. A few moments after we did so the three of us stopped dead in our tracks.

"Hey, come out. Let's not play games." I said.

Since I sensed, and I'm sure the twins did as well, that several people were hidden and surrounding us.

I got no verbal response from my words.

Instead all I got was a hail of arrows instead.

*Schling! Schling! Schling!*

From all around us arrows came flying in our direction.

Yet they were no threat at all.

Before the arrows could even get within a few meters of us several threads exited through the sleeves of my shirt and knocked them all  down and into the ground.

Looking at the forest all around us I snarled.

"I won't say it again, come out! Now!" I shouted. Working to keep myself from growling out the words.

It's taking all I have just not to kill these attackers outright, but until I know exactly who they are I am going to restrain myself from doing so. I don't want to make any unnecessary problems for me and the twins after all.

Just like before I got no verbal response to my words. Though I did get a response of a different kind.

The attackers exited the trees, still surrounding us mind you.

Torches in the grasp of some of them I looked at their faces and instantly recognized who were up against. The knight/guards of the Hubert family.

'So it looks like that bastard Gustave figured things out.' I thought.

Good for him.

Not that it matters to me one way or the other.

Gazing at me the knight/guards of the Hubert family had looks of rage, disgust, and hatred on their faces. While some of them looked at Sini and Azure with lustful expressions. The disgusting kind of lustful expressions that make me want to castrate them all and have them live as eunuchs' for the rest of their days.

...

'Woah, what?' I thought.

Where did that dark thought come from? I mean I know I hate these guys but that was darker than I've ever thought in regards to them before.

Realizing this I made a mental note to keep those dark thoughts in check.

The moment after I did so I noticed a figure out of the bunch walking towards our group.

It was the captain of Gustave's guard, Gelt ar.

One the pieces of shit who "trained" me the most when I was younger. He "trained" me so hard in fact one time he broke my left arm and still forced me to continue fighting him. All with a smirk on his face.

The fucking piece of shit.

"Oh my, if it isn't young Cain. To think we would meet up with you like this." Gelt spoke. "Say, did you hear, someone attacked the estate and killed several people, including the young master Gerald, and the lady of the house, mistress Della." He said.

"Yeah, it was me." I simply replied. "So, if you're done with the foreplay let's get down to the main event." I said.

The moment I did so Gelt put a savage grin on his face. He then drew his blade, and with my enhanced sense of smell I could tell it was composed primarily of silver.

As Gelt's men drew their blades I smelled the same thing.

"Men, remember what our lord said. Bring the mongrel back alive. Doesn't matter how, even if he's missing an arm or a leg. Just get it done!" Gelt instructed his men.

"Sir." One shouted.

"Hey, what about the girls?" One of them asked.

"Do what them what you will. But remember, I get to go fi-"

Before Gelt could finish spewing those disgusting words out of his mouth I was upon him. Seeing red I delivered a kick to his gut, sending him flying back into a nearby tree.

Then before he had time to recover I closed the distance and this time punched him in the chest.

*Crack!*

Hearing the satisfiying sound of a couple of his ribs breaking as I did so.

Coughing up blood Gelt fell to his knees. The second after he did so he looked up at me.

When he did I smirked and made a "come hither" motion towards him with my left hand.

His eyes going wide Gelt growled and stood back to his feet.

Exactly as I planned.

Since before I need him straight to hell I need to teach him it's not proper to beat up on kids nor speak about women in such a manner.

It's time for me to give Gelt some "training" of my own.

Class is in session.

 

 

20