Characters (Volume 2)
727 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Supporting Characters:

Zena Lune (Similar to Nanao Hibiya from Reign of the Seven Spellblades) One of the games capture targets. A powerful warrior and mercenary in search of the truth of her own origins. In the game she learns the truth about herself after meeting and joining up with the protagonist. Despite her calm and cool air she is a hardcore masochist.

Carmilla Sanguine (Similar to Leticia Draculea from Mondaiji Tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo?) One of the capture targets from the game. An ancient and powerful vampire. The last queen of the vampires who once ruled over the ancient vampire nation before it was destroyed. In the game she was one of the toughest bosses to defeat, and enemy before the protagonist got her to switch to his side.

Elyon Chaeran (Similar to William Massachusetss from Log Horizon) A half-elven mercenary with a chip on his shoulder. He causes no end of trouble for his childhood friend.

Elsie Indir (Similar to Juno Minazuki from Genjistu Shugi Yuusha No Oukoku Saikenki) A female mercenary with a calm and responsible outlook, who works to constantly keep her childhood friend out of trouble.

Ludwin Fidell (Similar to Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald from Fate/Zero) A mercenary of great renown who puts a lot of faith in his own skills to the point of narcissism.

Other Characters:

Oswald von Kirkwood (Similar to Hugh Mercury from Sugar Apple Fairy Tale) A first generation and up and coming nobleman of the empire. A shrewd individual who has a large sweet tooth.

Richard Sadler (Similar to Serge Morgan from By the Grace of the Gods) The founder and President of Sadler Trading Company. A merchant with an eye capable of discerning the true value of business opportunities as well as people.

Nobet Unger (Similar to Spartacus from Fate/Apocrypha) A man who is more beast than human anymore. A maniacal killing machine that has a perpetual smile on his face no matter the situation.

16