Chapter: 6 *
556 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Cain: POV)

As Sini, Azure, and I entered our shared room I closed the door behind us.

The moment I did so I kicked off my boots and stepped into the bathroom. I then turned on the shower and worked to get the water temperature just the way I like it.

Because after the day I've had I need this shower to unwind.

Since after we defeated the horde of Treants and Man-Eaters we mercenaries were organized into extermination squads to clear the surrounding forest of monster by lord Kirkwood.

After we finished that we were instructed help with the clean up and shoring up the defenses of Yrigend. Any one who didn't was in danger of getting slapped with a penalty from the guild.

Due to this the twins and I have only just returned to our room.

At least we got some freed food out of the whole ordeal.

Which I didn't mind helping out with, but maybe they could've taken it easy on us and not run us so ragged.

Just thinking about all the things I did today caused my muscles to ache.

Releasing a small groan I continued checking the temperature of the shower water.

Once I got it how I liked it I stripped off my clothes and threw them outside the bathroom. I then stepped into the shower and felt sweet relief as the water wash over my muscles, getting rid of all the built up tension from todays events.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff." I mused.

Right after I did so I heard footsteps enter the shower.

Turning around I was met with the sight of both a naked Sini and Azure.

Pulling the twins close the tension left my body even faster as their breasts pressed into me and their harden nipples started rubbing against my chest.

"It's been a day huh." I said.

"Yes. So hectic." Sini said.

"Ugh, did they have to run us so hard." Azure complained.

"Let's not think about that right now. Instead let's just enjoy the shower and each other." I spoke.

I then moved my hands to the twins honey pots and stuck two fingers inside of each of them and started stirring both of them up.

The moment after I did this I felt the twins bodies shutter, and I felt their hands take hold of my semi-erect cock and start giving me a double hand job.

"Ah~"

The three of us moaned as we all felt pleasure.

I continued stirring the twins honey pots and eventually felt their juices start to leak out. While their double hand job had me fully erect in no time.

The three of us continued pleasuring each for a bit longer before we moved on.

I made the first move.

Removing my fingers from the twins honey pots I gave each of them a hungry kiss.

Following my lead they removed their hands from my cock.

Then after they did so Azure turned around and pressed her butt up against my erection and slowly started grinding against it.

"Hey!" Sini cried.

Only for me to shut her up a moment later by going back in to deliver another kiss.

"Mhm~" Sini moaned as our tongues battled for dominance. Azure squished between us like meat between two pieces of bread.

Not being able to hold herself back any longer Azure placed my cock inside her dripping wet pussy.

The moment she did so it tightened and I came.

"Yes!" Azure cried. Cunning herself right after I did.

As our juices mixed and we simultaneously orgasmed it did nothing to diminish our sex drives.

In fact it only increased them.

Despite just cumming my cock didn't shrink. Instead it stayed hard as a rock which allowed me to fuck Azure without much restraint.

Getting into it Azure moved with me as we humped each other like animals in heat.

"Yes, right there~ Give me more~!!!" Azure moaned.

Hearing her do so I began pumping even harder. Feeling another load building up as I did so.

"Hey, no fair." Sini spoke.

Since Azure and I had completely forgotten about her and were in our own little world.

Seeing this she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.

When she did so I began pinching and squeezing her breasts without restraint.

"Yes, Cain. Right there~" Sini moaned as I fondled her breasts.

A lustful haze on her face she leaned into her sister and started humping her from the right, while I still worked her from the back.

Being treated like a life-size sex toy in a sense Azure let her tongue hang out of her mouth and simply let the pleasure take over.

Seeing her make such a face sent me over the edge and I emptied my second load of the night into her.

"Yes~!!!!!!" Azure cried.

Then she did something I never saw coming.

Taking her sisters face in her hands Azure planted a hot kiss on Sini.

My brain stopped working for a minute when I saw this.

But it quickly rebooted.

Once it did I slipped out of Azure, who is still kissing Sini, and went to stand behind Sini.

Stroking my cock as I did so.

Which got hard again almost instantly, especially since I am watching two twins make out.

Sini tried to fight it at first but now she's fully into it.

"Mhm~Mff~!!!" The twins moaned as they deepened their kiss.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun any longer I moved behind Sini and plunged my cock straight into her pussy all the way to my base.

 "Mhmmm!!!!!"

Releasing her loudest moan of the night so far Sini came all over my cock.

As she did so I began pounding her squirting pussy. Fondling her and Azure breasts as I did so.

Getting a glazed look in her eyes Sini let herself be fucked and kissed ragged by me and Azure.

Feeling my balls tighten I unleashed a load into Sini.

After I did so I slipped out and let the water from the showerhead wash away the mix of gum and pussy juices on my dick.

Meanwhile the twins stopped kissing and slid to the floor, leaning against each with blissful smiles on their faces. As my cum flooded out of their pussies.

Once we all came down from our pleasure high we actually cleaned up before moving to the bed to continue the nights activities we startee in the shower.

A great way to end a stressed filled day if there ever was one.

***

Releasing a yawn I opened my eyes.

After doing so I looked down and saw the peacefully sleeping faces of Sini and Azure who are using my chest as a pillow.

As I gazed at them I couldn't help but let a small smile break out on my face. Then before I even knew it I lovingly stroking the twins hair.

In that moment a singular thought entered my mind.

'Ah, I like them.'

I like Sini and Azure as more than sex friends.

Upon coming to this realization I decided to have that important talk with them about the status of our relationship once they woke up.

Since I don't feel like putting it off any longer.

Only five minutes after I woke up the twins followed suit.

As they yawned in unison, quite cutely I might add, I decided to mess with them a bit.

Reaching my hands down to their butts I gave a squeeze to each one of the twins assess.

"Kyah!" Sini squealed.

"Oh, looks like someone's frisky this morning." Azure purred.

The girls looked at me after my actions.

Yet I kept a neutral expression on my face. "What's with that look you two? All I did was give you both my own version of a morning-wake up call." I explained.

"It was wonderful." Azure spoke.

"Whatever. It didn't feel all that good." Sini spoke.

"Right. So anyway there's something important I need to talk to you girls about." I spoke.

The moment after I did so the twins stopped playing around and looked at me seriously.

"What is it Cain? Azure asked me.

"Yeah, what is it?" Sini added.

"Simple, it's about the relationship between the three of us." I said. "The thing is...I want to make it official. What I mean by that is, if you girls are ok with it I want you both to become my lovers officially." I spoke. Speaking from my heart as I did so.

The twins stared at me for several seconds before sharing a look with each other. They then returned their gazes to me and sighed.

"Oh, is that all." Azure said.

"Wow, and here we thought it was something serious." Sini added.

"You know you girls are lucky I have such thick skin otherwise your comments just now would be causing me serious emotional pain." I told them. "Also, what's with those responses? This is a serious matter for me you know, confessing my true feelings. If you girls don't want to accept them then please just say it straight to my face instead of using this weird roundabout ma-"

I was cut off from speaking when Azure captured my lips in a kiss.

Which only lasted for a few seconds before she backed off.

Immediately after she did so Sini leaned in and gave me a quick before leaning back.

The twins then started smiling at me.

"Hey Cain, please shut up." Sini said.

"Yeah, shut up you idiot." Azure spoke.

"We aren't belittling your feelings, nor are we rejecting them. Since we feel the same way about you as you do about us." Sini explained. Azure nodding her head in agreement.

"Oh." I mused. "Well then, the three of us are good then I guess."

Yep." Sini spoke.

"We're all good." Azure said.

Once she did so the girls snuggled into me some more and started laying light kisses on my chest and neck.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

Though they immediately stopped when we heard several knocks on the door.

"I got this." I  said.

I then got out of bed and went to open the door.

When I did so I saw Zena standing on the other side.

"Good morning Ca-" Zena started to say.

Only to stop and look down, getting a slight blush on her face after she did so.

I gave Zena a curious look after she did this, but it only took me a second to realize the cause behind her actions. Feeling a breeze between my legs I realized I had forgotten to put on pants and am completely naked right now.

"Oh sorry." I said, putting a wry smile on my face as I did so. "Just give me a moment." I said.

"No, it's quite alright! I mean, what I have to say won't take long!" Zena exclaimed. Pulling her eyes away from my cock and to my face.

Though I can see her struggling not to glance at my lower half.

I'll take her actions as a compliment.

"Um, there is someone very important here who wishes to meet with you." Zena told me. "Bye now!" She said. The half-vampire then ran off before I could even reply.

Shrugging I closed the door and then told the twins what Zena told me.

Once I did so the three of us started getting ready to meet with this s0-called important person here to see me.

Which honestly I have no idea who it might be.

***

Arriving in the lobby of the inn the twins and I were surprised to find it filled with a number of members of the imperial army.

We asked ourselves why, but that question immediately answered itself when we saw who was sitting on a nearby couch.

It was the lord of Yrigend, the man named Kirkwood.

The man who I saved during the monster attack the other day.

He's also not alone.

Sitting and standing around him are Richard, Zena, Ludwin, Elsie, and finally Elyon.

Joining them Kirkwood looked directly at me. "Greetings again young man."

"Yes, same to you." I replied. "So, what do my companions and I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"Why, I simply want to give you a proper thanks for saving me and the life my soldier the other day." He said. "As well as formally introduce myself. My name is Oliver von Kirkwood." He told me.

"Yes, I know who you are. The lord of Yrigend." I replied. "After all, I don't think one should be in a place without knowing who runs it." I explained. "Also a pleasure to meet you, my name is Cain Lupus. And these are my companions and employers."

I then went around and introduced everyone to Oliver.

"A pleasure to meet you all." Oliver spoke, when I finished my introductions.

They all replied in kind.

"So, now that the formalities and personal business are out of the way, there is a serious matter I need to discuss with you all." Oliver spoke. Putting a serious expression on his face for the first time since the conservation began.

Seeing this the rest of us got serious as well.

"As I'm sure most of you have heard  by the now the monsters that attacked the eastern road yesterday, Treants and Man-Eaters, generally only appear or are active in the deeper parts of the Great Jord Forest. So for them to have attacked the road which is located on the outward edges of the forest-"

"-Means something or someone forced them to act in this manner." Zena spoke. Finishing Kirkwood's thought.

He nodded.

"Well, I thought that was the case." I spoke.

"Yes. And with it being such I have decided to organize a hunting/expedition party to venture into the forest to the normal territory the Treants and Man-Eaters usually frequent and investigate the cause of why they attacked the road yesterday. Since while it could simply be nothing as the lord of this town and the one responsible for the safety of its citizens I simply can't take that chance. Which is the other reason I've come here today. I would like to recruit you all to be members of the hunting/expedition party I am putting together." Oliver spoke. "Of course you'll be well compensated if you accept, and not just with money either. I'll also recommend to the guild that any mercenary who participates in this quest receive an increase in their mercenary rank by one." He explained.

Which is actually possible for Oliver to do.

Since it is part of the three main ways mercenaries can increase their rank within the guild.

The first is to complete a set number of quests recognized as the same level of a mercenaries rank, and then apply for a rank up examination with the guild. This is the longest, yet generally the safest method of ranking up.

The second method for ranking up is to be recommended for it by a client, like a high-ranking noble or merchant, or a mercenary at least two ranks higher than you within the guild. This method is a hit or miss.

The third and final method is to accomplish a great feat. This can be anything from slaying an extremely powerful monster, to capturing or killing a dangerous criminal, to even saving a country in their time of need. This method of ranking up is the least use, because more often than not people don't get the chance to accomplish great feats.

Basically Oliver is turning this investigation/hunt into a carrot and stick situation.

"Two questions if you will Lord Kirkwood." Zena spoke.

"Yes, please go ahead young lady." He replied.

"First, what happens to us should we not choose to participate in this hunt/expedition of yours? Second, why ask us and not simply request more aid from the imperial army to handle the situation?" Zena asked.

Posing two very good questions.

Since Oliver doesn't seem like the type of arrogant or prideful noble that wouldn't ask the empire for greater assistance, simply to save face.

Then again we really only just met so what do I know.

"To answer your first question, nothing will happen to you nor any mercenary who doesn't participate in this plan of mine. However until we discover the source of the monster attack that occurred yesterday I have implemented a travel ban upon the eastern road of town." Oliver explained.

That means we can't leave the empires territory, since the eastern road of Yrigend is the route used to travel across the border in these parts. That's the reason we came to this town in the first place.

"As to your second question, I did request more aid from the imperial army but my request was denied. At present they are busy handling another matter and that's all I can say." Oliver spoke.

"I see. Thank you." Zena said.

"Of course." Oliver replied. "I'm not going to ask you to risk your lives without at lest giving you some reason as to why you're doing so." He explained. "So, what do you all say, will you join me?"

"I would say "yes" but currently that is not up to me. Since I and my friends here are currently under an employment contract with Mr. Richard Sadler here." I spoke. Looking at Richard after I did so.

"If it will help resolve this matter faster then I give you all permission to join Lord Kirkwood's investigation party." Richard spoke. "Besides the sooner we get this resolved the sooner we can start moving again." He said.

"Excellent. Excellent." Oliver spoke. A smile on his face as he did so. "So, what do you all say?"

"I'm fine with joining." I spoke.

"Me as well." Zena added.

"I would be remiss if I did not help you and the people resolve this matter Viscount Kirkwood." Ludwin spoke. "As such I shall offer my skills to you to do so."

"The same with us." Elsie spoke up.

"Yes." Elyon added.

The twins nodded.

"Good, good. Then please come to the guild hall tomorrow. For that is when I will go over the details of how this expedition will function with all mercenaries who have agreed to participate. Until then, good day." Oliver spoke.

He then stood up and gave us a slight bow before taking his leave, the soldiers under his command following right behind him.

As they left the inn lobby I truly began to wonder what we might find in the forest when we started our expedition.

Since I suddenly just got this horrible sense of foreboding.

I hope its nothing.

***

(3rd Person: POV)

In the Great Jord Forest several cloaked figures sat around campfires in moss and vine covered ruins.

A quarter-moon hanging above them in the night sky.

Sitting alone of the cloaked figures, who looked at least twice as big as the others, sat and ate from a whole roasted chicken without any reservations.

Just as the giant cloaked figure finished eating a dark glow suddenly began to emanate from under his cloak.

Throwing away the carcus of the chikcen he had just finished eating the figure slightly opened up their cloaked and took out the object from inside of it that was emanating the dark glow.

It was a crystal ball.

The same one Gustave was using to distorted figure who killed him.

A moment after the giant cloaked figure removed the crystal ball from under their cloak, a distorted image appeared inside of it.

"You have company coming your way." The distorted image spoke.

The giant cloaked figure said nothing.

Instead they leaned forward, their mouth poking out from under their hood and being illuminated by the campfire in front of them, and smiled.

Needless to say Cain sense of foreboding was spot on.

 

 

 

 

15