Chapter 2
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The drive home after work was probably Damon’s least favorite time of day. While it was short compared to that of many of his coworkers, all it took was one asshole to cause a traffic accident on the small highway to delay his arrival home. Today was one of those days.

 

It was the lack of things to do that really got to him. Sitting in traffic, watching the vehicles in front of him move inch by agonizing inch. It was his own boring hell. A phone call with a friend or an interesting podcast would usually help pass the time but not today. Today Damon’s mind was filled with all the possibilities Ireland had to offer. He’d planned a vague itinerary but generally, he’d be exploring with nothing more than a few suggestions from friends, the internet, and hopefully a few friendly locals. He’d done his fair share of research as well and had been preparing for weeks!

 

But for now, he was trapped in traffic with nothing to do.

 

Trapped with the same images that had been flooding his mind since he was yanked away from his dream and forced to wake up. Trapped with the same need to release the growing pressure of his cock. He had been so enraptured in the dream, so hypnotized by the images and sounds of pleasure that he missed every alarm till the very last one, leaving not a minute extra to relieve how agonizingly hard he was or revel in the memory of the beautiful woman who’d been invading his dreams.

 

Of all the days to get stuck in a traffic jam, why did it have to be today?! How he’d manage to make it all day with how engorged he’d felt was a mystery. Even now, the temptation to unzip, to stroke himself, even just a little to feel some bit of relief grew more and more urgent by the second. Traffic hadn’t moved in over 10 minutes and all Damon could think of was the look on his dream girl’s face. His body wanted to be the one making her drip down that throne. He wanted his fingers to being moving in and out of her and making her soak the seat she was perched upon.

 

Would it be so horrible? He was alone and it's not like anyone is paying attention, they’re all in their own traffic jam hells. Living in Texas, Damon had paid for the darkest legal tint on his windows so it’s not like anyone could even see in, right? 

 

“You’re finally here, A stór. My treasure…..”

 

Her voice rang in his head, the memory of her moans urging to give into the building pressure against his waistband. He could feel the pre-cum leaking from himself as he palmed himself through his slacks hoping to ease even a fraction of the building orgasm.

 

The sirens of an ambulance rang in the distance and could be seen driving up the shoulder lane. Damon’s hands grip the steering wheel in frustration, his knuckles turning white as the ambulance passes. The vehicles around him still haven’t moved and with the growing number of sirens sounding off, it seems like the stand still would continue on longer. As his frustration grew, he shut his eyes and threw his head back, cursing whoever it was that caused this stand still. With his eyes shut though, the images of heaving breasts returned to the forefront of his mind and how his dream girl’s hand had flesh spilling out from every side as she gripped on tight. 

 

The sound of Damon’s zipper coming undone filled the sedan, and soon he was freeing his cock from the prison it’s been held in all day. The breath he let out as he sprung forth was almost relieving enough, but the amount of pre-cum leaking out could not be ignored. Looking around to ensure there was still no movement, he gripped himself and stroked down using his own lubrication to coat his entire length. 

 

“Oh fuuuuuck” just a few strokes in and already he couldn’t stop his hips from pumping as he imagined his fingers replacing those of the woman on her throne. He imagined how he would slowly thrust his finger in, knuckle by knuckle, her pussy gripping the digit wanting more. Damon could see it clearly; he’d add another finger as she grew wetter, curling his fingers to reach her most sensitive spots and make her moans echo around him. 

 

“Look what you’ve done to me… mmmm ahhhhh… look how you make me”

 

Her words from his dream drove him to increase the speed of his strokes. No longer paying attention to the traffic jam around him and only on his impending orgasm. 

 

“Cum for me Damon. Please! I need you to cum for me.” 

 

Her voice filled his ears as if she were there in the car with him. No longer did it sound like an echo his mind needed to pull from his memory. Her plea for him to cum forced his own need to come to a boiling point as the speed of his strokes increased. No longer was he imagining all the things he’d be doing to her sinful body. All he could think of was his need to come here and now, and how close he was to getting there. 

 

“Huuuuuugh” the seatbelt kept Damon’s hips from thrusting too far forward as his orgasm came shooting out from him. His breathing labored and ragged from the energy spent on relieving a day's worth of pent up lust. He looked down to see his hand now filled with his seed and sighed heavily as he looked around his car for something to wipe off with. 

 

**HONK! HONK**

 

Breaking away from his search, he could see that he was now the one holding up his lane of traffic. A small hit of shame crept in as he tossed his car back in drive and began moving forward as to not keep those behind him waiting any longer. Damon shook his head as he caved into wiping his cum on his slacks so that he wasn’t forced to drive with a single hand. 

 

“Next time, I’ll lick it all up, My Treasure.”

 

Damon’s head whips around to his passenger seat, the voice sounding like it was whispering directly in his ear. No one was there, how could they be? But even on a cloudy day like today, he could swear that there was golden glitter cascading down onto the passenger side seat.

2