Chapter 3
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now– What is my name?” The red bottom heel dug into the dirty hand, puncturing the worn skin beneath it. Slowly, the blood came dripping out, adding to the pools already covering the concrete floor. 

 

“AAHHGK, for the hundredth time you bloody whore, I wasn’t able to figure it out!” The man yelled out as he squirmed in his bindings, thrashing in an attempt to gain his freedom. 

 

“Tsk tsk tsk…” The woman pressed her heel in deeper, enjoying the way the simple action caused such a reaction. “... We made a simple bargain, Omar. I gave you 3 of my oh no valuable golden coins, and you, sweet… sweet… Omar…” She raised her foot and slammed it down on the now crying man’s hand “... You had one little job. For fucks sake, I gave you clues! Not some gods forsaken riddles. All you had to do was say my name.” She twisted the heel as she walked away. 

 

The woman sighed as she took in her surroundings, not that there was much. She had been stuck in this concrete bunker for hours now with the whimpering man, no closer to her goal than when they descended the endless stairs. Another failed deal down the drain.

 

So far she had only used her heel, but the walls held many tools to help her extract the information she wanted. This man obviously failed to uphold his end of the bargain, so now all that was left was to get her coins back. The heel’s clicked and echoed as she approached a wall that held rusty tools, all of which were caked in dry blood. 

 

“Now Omar…” the man slowly turned his head to where the woman stood. Normally, he would kill to be under such a beautiful woman. In fact, he’s pretty sure he has. “... we’re going to play a fun little game.” Even now as she stalked towards him holding a bloody set of pliers, he could not help how his blood boiled. His eyes followed her steps towards him, up her legs and thick thighs clad in black stockings. 

 

Soon her heel was mere inches from his face. “Well, fun for me at least. Though it looks like, even when covered in your own blood, you still find a way to have fun when you shouldn’t be.” She giggled as her eyes locked onto the small bulge forming in Omar’s pants, pressing against it with the bottom of her shoe. Omar could feel the blood dripping from his hand but could not stop the moan from escaping his lips.

“FUCK YOU, YA BLOODY WITCH! You did this to me! I would have never agreed to that fucking deal if you hadn’t tricked me with that cursed body of yours! It wasn’t a fair deal and you know it, ya bloody con woman!” Omar regretted the words immediately.

 

The heel began to press down with more and more pressure, the glint of humor completely gone from her eyes. “What did you just say?” Her hair was normally a mess of wild red curls, waterfalling down past the curve of her back. Not tame at all, but now the mane of curls looked more like red vines moving on their own. “You, Omar Lee O’Lanrey, son of Conner Lee O’Lanrey, father of no sons or daughters, husband to not a damn soul, because no one would have you. Did you just call me a liar?” 

 

“I'M SORRY! IT WAS ME! It was all me! I took your deal, I agreed to your conditions, I lost your coins to the Den Watcher, I…” There was a smile back on her lips, but this time it was all but filled with humor.

 

“Well then, don't you know exactly how to ruin a fun time. I was all ready to play with you, excited even. Now what's the point? No prize, no big answer, no nothing.” Her lips pouted as she tossed the pliers behind her. Omar flinched as they clangged on the floor but he never took his eyes off of her. She looked him in the eyes as she made her way down and was now straddling him, her hands on his chest. 

 

Omar’s heart felt like it was going to leap up his throat and out of his mouth as her golden nails scratched down his chest. He knew what came next, every rumor he’d previously heard having been true. The woman above him ripped through the rope binding him, through his coat and shirt, down to bones of his sternum and ribs. His screams filled the small dungeon as the golden nails dug towards his heart. 

 

“You made the deal and said the words, you took the coins then proclaimed you were cursed. Omar Lee O’Lanrey, your word you did not keep, and for that you will now forever sleep. Your heart you traded for golden gifts, and now your death shall be swift.” The woman's hands dug deeper and deeper into Omar’s chest, her head rolling till she faced the ceiling and her lips fell open. “ Seven days you had to say my name, something lost that I must reclaim. So for now it seems you were right, a curse on your soul is in sight. Till what is lost has been returned, your soul will forever continue to burn!”

 

Omar felt the flames spread from his heart into every vein of his body, and as his last screams were forced from his lips, he imagined what his life would have become if he had never set eyes on the crimson demon. 

 

The flames of the dead man’s body dispersed and the remains turned to ash as the woman rose from her kneeling position. She’d had little faith in Omar when she struck the deal with him, but at this point in her search she was getting desperate. February 29th was quickly approaching, less than 9 days remained till her deadline and she was no closer to being freed than she was last time the date came around. 

 

This was her last chance to free herself from her own curse and protect her treasure. Nothing could get in her way this time. 

 

Not again. Not even Him.

2