Chapter 4
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The small callicoat cat dug herself into the carry-on suitcase, making herself comfortable as Damon went back to his closet to grab more clothes. She had a habit of finding comfort in the most inconvenient places, most often Damon’s office chair the moment he left the room but this time, she was sure she would get to stay put. 

 

“PSPSPSPSPSPSPSP! The chair is free Kitty Little! Seriously, I am not going to another country covered in your damn fur.” Damon picked up the small cat, her loud protests could be heard across the apartment as he placed her on his chair. To pacify her, he scratched her head, moving to behind her ears and soon she began to purr upon her new perch.

 

Shaking his head at the silly kitty, he made his way back to his room to finish packing. In  less than 24 hours, he would be in Ireland and starting his adventure. He’d been planning this for so long, and even now as he was packing his bag, the reality hadn’t set in fully. Placing his last pair of pants and bag of toiletries into the bursting suitcase, he zipped up the luggage and took in a deep breath to soak it all in. 

 

With his luggage placed by the front door and the ride to the airport scheduled for a 5 am pickup, Damon saw it was 7:43 pm and soon it would be time to go to bed. As he went through his nightly routine, checking off all of his mental lists, he wondered if she would visit his dreams again tonight?

 

Would he find himself in that same hidden grove with the sweet smelling air? Would he get to hear those sounds of passion echoing across the cozy manor? Would he finally get to touch her, taste her? Or would he be dreaming about presenting in front of the board of directors in a tutu and combat boots again? Last time, he couldn’t look the treasurer in the face for weeks!

 

The clock now read 9:27 pm, it’d been a bit since Damon had finished up his routine and tucked himself into bed. He knew he was going to have some trouble getting to sleep tonight, he’d even planned for it and took a small dose of a sleep aid. Still, he laid wide awake as his body refused to get comfortable, his mind racing, and his cock pulsing. 

 

Every time he closed his eyes, he saw the same images again and again. Parted full lips, nipples pebbling with need, breasts swollen as they bounced to her deep breaths, and that deliciously dripping wet pussy.

Damon had spent the last two days stroking himself to exhaustion. Even tonight, he’d cum twice trying to relieve the adrenaline coursing through his body keeping him awake. But yet there he laid, cock pointed to the ceiling and hard as ever. Frustration was seeping in, he needed to get to sleep and soon! Slowly, he began to take in deep breaths trying to relax himself and pull the blood flow away from the engorgement below his waist.

 

Deep breath in, and release. Again. 

 

Deep breath in, and… is that honey? Deep breath in, and release. Damon emptied his lung completely and kept his eyes shut this time. 

 

One more deep breath in and as he sucked in the air, the sweet smell that had filled his nostrils just a few nights ago now surrounded him. 

 

“Keep those eyes shut tight, Mo Mhilis. So tight, I don't want you breaking my spell.” Her voice was in Damon’s ear, just like the other day when he was stuck in traffic. He wanted to sit up, see what was causing this. Had he left the tv on? Maybe his laptop? However, no matter how hard he tried though, he couldn’t sit up. 

 

“What’s happening?! Is someone there?” Damon listened out for her voice, but as much as he wanted to know what was going on, something told him to keep his eyes closed. That keeping them closed would be the only way he'd get to hear her voice again. 

 

“Shhhhhh, Shhhhh, worry not my sweet. I am here to help you get to sleep. You have a long journey ahead and this is the least I can do to help you get to bed. Now just keep your eyes closed and let me take care of your woes.” Damon could feel her breath on his neck, her hair brushing his bare shoulders every time she shifted around his body, but still he couldn’t tell where her’s was. 

 

“Am I dreaming or are you really here? Tell me now!” There was no fear in his voice. No, he knew he was safe even if he couldn’t move his own body, yet. Instead, the need for control of the situation grew more and more dire. He wanted her to give him the answer.

 

He could hear her giggling now, more importantly he could feel her crawling up his body. “Yessss” She pushed her breath out her teeth to prolong her vague answer, but also so that he could feel her breath right below his belly button. One more giggle, and then her tongue was licking up his abs. 

 

“Mmmmm, okay fine then. Who are you? I should know the name of … Oh. OOO. My-” Damon was cut off by more giggling and so much more licking. The spell that bound his body seemed to work itself away from his hands, and slowly from his arms. 

 

“I am yours, my sweet treasure. Now let me have the pleasure.” 

 

Before Damon could ask another question, her plush lips wrapped firmly around the head of his cock sucking him deeper and deeper into her throat. Her tongue worked its way along his shaft, tracing the veins that were spread from root to tip. Even with her mouth filled with him, she moaned as her head bobbed up and down. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked his cock tightly, shaping her mouth and throat to him perfectly. 

 

The more she sucked, the less the spell seemed to be able to control him. Now as she moved up his shaft, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin as she prepared to release him, Damon felt complete control of his right arm and hand again. 

 

“Oh I’m not done with you. You said you’re mine? I’m fucking making sure that you remeber that. Dream or not!” With his new found minimal freedom, Damon’s hand was in the woman’s hair. He could feel the soft curls now as he fisted them, taking control of his would-be seductress. Her mouth centimeters from releasing his cock, now completely full as he controlled her movements. 

 

“Say it!” Damon pulled the woman’s head up, just above the tip of his cock, just enough for her to speak. Her breath was ragged and he could feel the mix of spit and pre cum dripping down her tongue onto his dick. Still, breathless as she was, he could hear her moans and giggles as her tongue circled the tip.

 

“I'm yours, Damon. Only. Yours.” she punctuated each word with a kiss along the ridge of his cockhead. 

 

“Mmm, that’s my girl. Now finish up like a good little girl.” Damon punctuated his sentence by bringing her mouth down on him again, hitting the back of her throat and holding himself there as the vibration of her moans massaged him. 

 

His words must have really gotten to her because his grip on her was not enough to hold on as she took all of him in and out, in and out, and even further in. Her tongue now circled his entire shaft as her hand made its way to Damon’s balls. She held them firmly, massaging the tight sack in rhythm with her sucking. She was unrelenting, even when he could feel her throat tighten and spasm as she choked on his length, she kept sucking. 

 

It wasn’t much longer till Damon’s moans were what filled the small apartment. His breathing rapid and shallow the closer and closer he got to cumming. His hand remained on her head, grounding him in the moment as he got closer to his release. “Please, tell me your name! Oh God, please! Let me yell your name as– oh uuuugh!” 

 

Damon’s eyes shot open the moment he came, his body shooting forward to take hold of the woman he’s pretty sure just sucked 5 years off his lifespan. The feeling of her mouth still felt very much like it was wrapped around him, but all that he could see was golden glitter falling around his naked legs.  

 

He looked around his bedroom searching for any sign of the woman and if she was really there or if it really all was a dream. No windows were open, the door to his bedroom was shut, and there were no lights showing through the door cracks. So it had to be a dream, right? 

 

Falling back onto his pillows with heavy breaths, Damon finally felt as if he could sleep, confused as he was at how real that just felt. He’s always had impressively convincing and realistic dreams, but this was getting out of hand. It had to be all the excitement and adrenaline rushing through him. Rationalizing himself back into a comfortable position, he was finally ready to get some sleep. He may have no idea what was going on, but he knew he wasn’t going to figure it out before his ride was set to arrive tomorrow morning.

2