Chapter 5
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mane of curls landed on a pile of pillows quite forcefully as the woman fell back, panting but grinning from ear to ear. She could still feel the warmth of Damon’s seed as it coated her tongue. Her hand comes up to her throat, pressing down just ever so slightly remembering how he filled the space so perfectly and so forcefully. He’d been everything she was promised, immediately filled with the need to control her. To possess her. Now all that was left was for him to break her curse. It had to be him.

 

Her body felt as if it was charged with electricity. Every small delicate touch made by her hands felt so intensely sensitive. Her spell had few requirements but having to cast it completely naked left her in a prime position to enjoy the after effects of the magic. Slowly the hand on her throat made its way down to her chest so she could begin massaging her breasts. Adding her other hand, she pressed the large mounds together, imagining what Damon’s larger hands would feel like gripping onto her nipples. 

 

Just as she’d worked herself up to moving her hand further down, a loud knocking and deep gurgling voice came from the other side of her door. With that, she was broken free from her thoughts of Damon and what he’d do to her after what she just did to him.

 

 “WOMAN! GET DOWN ‘ERE AND TEND THE BAR!”

 

 She sat up and rolled her eyes at the order. She may be trapped working at this shamble of a pub, but she never took kindly to anyone telling her what to do. “I’LL BE DOWN WHEN I FEHKEN GET DOWN THERE, YA BLOODY OGRE!” She could hear the heavy steps moving away from her door and smirked in victory. Content with her small victory, she rose from her nest of pillows and blankets to dress for another night toiling away. 

 

She reached into a small bucket filled to the brim with name tags of all shapes, sizes, and themes. “Ah, Raina it is. How would Raina dress for a night slinging pints to all matter of beasties?” The woman now stood in front of a closet, packed beyond measure with all types of clothing trying to decide on what to wear. Would she be a pretty pink princess? Maybe a gothic lolita? Whatever she decided on, it’d have to be quick. She may have delayed the ogre from beating down her door, but he’d be back soon enough. 

 

Looking into the mirror opposite her bed, she looked at her naked form and traced the curves of her stomach, her arms, her face. Stone faced, she turned back to her closet and grabbed a teal colored knit dress. The deep v showing off the depths of her cleavage, but shielded the parts of her body she’d rather hide. It came to just above her knees so she added a dark set of thigh high socks and tanned booties to complete her outfit. Once again, her gaze returned to the mirror and she took in the image in front of her. “It’ll do.”

 

The pub was not full by any measure but there was a number of regulars awaiting their favorite waitress. Men could be heard thumping on the bar, demanding their pints be poured by the red headed maiden. She often wondered if any had been told her name and just chose not to repeat it for want of keeping her trapped here to pour their beer. None had given her much reason to believe that to be the case but she’d learned long ago that those that seem the most earnest were often the ones to cause the most hurtful betrayals. 

 

The cheers as she stepped behind the bar rang loud, all forms of hand, hooves, and claws slamming down as she began to sling the pints of beer to each waiting patron. “So what shall we call you tonight, my dear?” The young dwarf beamed up to her, almost making it to her eyes before getting distracted by the bosom coming towards him with his beer in hand. 

 

“Call my Raina, my sweet” She pushed herself up and over the bar to touch her finger to the man’s nose. Blushing uncontrollably, the man tossed down his money and began chugging down the golden ale.

 

“You’ll give the poor dear a heart attack if you keep treating him so sweetly, Raina. I quite like your name for the night, tis royal. One pint of mead, your highness!” The elf woman laughed at her own joke, obviously already a few in and not planning on slowing down any time soon. “As you wish!” Raina curtsied deeply joining the joke. Alan the Dwarf and Leyfiin the elf had been regulars at the pub for months now, having come to Dublin with another hoard of creatures. Creatures that now slowly filled the pub more and more. Raina sighed, her hopes of a slow night gone as a party of half orcs made their way through the entrance. 

 

It had been 125 years since the realms first shifted and collided with each other. Every few years, another collision would occur and another slew of creatures would be forced into the human realm. Thankfully, the magic that had sent them here had originated from this realm and gave them hope that one day they would be able to return home. Until then, there was enough magic here that the wizards and sorcerers that were forced onto this plane were able to imbue items meant to hide the non-human forms of any creature that found themselves here. Those that wished to hide at least. 

 

There were some who believed this to be their opportunity for great power. Unfortunately, these humans were more fearsome than anything that could be found in the forgotten realm. Guns, bombs, weapons that caused whole countries to cower in fear. The limited magic of a couple beasts were no match for these terrible creations. Some lost beings found comfort in their solitude. The Americas becoming home to a couple furbolds that like to cause mischief in small villages. Still, as amusing as those news articles can be, the fear of their true discovery loomed dangerously close every day.

 

“What do we have to burn to get a round of beers?!” The party of half-orcs had claimed a large table in the center of the pub. Each one attempting to comfortably sit in chairs made for smaller creatures. 

 

“AYE NO ARSON! I’ll be there in just a moment!” Raina began pouring pints, placing them all on a large serving dish so that she could take them all at the same time. 

 

“Excuse me, could you please—-”

 

CRASH

 

“WOMAN, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA TO WEAR TROUSERS?!?!” 

 

Raina had attempted to bring one too many pints to the table of half orcs. In doing so, she’d been thrown off balance and accidently blinded herself causing her to trip over the tail of a dragonborn who'd been trying to make his way to the bathrooms. Now, she found herself on the floor, soaked in beer, skirt well above her knees, and not a pair of knickers in sight.

2