77-Massage
678 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello, I edited last chapter, and removed one of the Skills Kali gained from [Prostitute] reaching level 50. There was one too many, so I removed [Switch].

Chapter 76

Kali's pov

When I finally entered our home, it was late.

Nina and Draka were both asleep, and Annika's Evolution Cocoon was still there.

"Good." I sigh with relieve seeing that Annika was not done with her Evolution yet. I happily skipped towards the bed and laid down. 

While running home, I looked over all the new Skills I gained and also the options of promoting [Prostitute]. All of them are useful, but what really made me happy is the [Prostitute] Class Promotion choices.

[Prostitute] Promotion!

Available:
More requirements needed:
(Rare)[Mistress]
(Epic)[Seducer]
(Rare)[Courtesan]
(Uncommon)[Lover]
(Epic)[Blood Deviant]

I could not choose any of them, since most have the requirement to have [Sexual Arts] at level 10 or upgraded. [Mistress], [Seducer], [Courtesan], and [Lover] need that, but one didn't and looking at the Class, it is easy to understand why.

[Blood Deviant] is a hybrid Classes of Sexual-Combat, and it does not need [Sexual Arts] to be at level 10, but [Seducer] is also a Sexual-Combat hybrid, and it does need it.

Going from the top to the bottom of the list, [Mistress] is a dominant Sexual-Class that focus on dominating people and satisfying their dominate urges while also satisfying their lovers.

[Seducer] is a Sexual-Combat hybrid Class, and it focuses on seduction, pleasure, and assassination. Fast attacks to kill in one hit, while also moving seductively to distract the enemy or infiltrate a place.

[Courtesan] focuses on pleasuring and speaking with people. They need to be seductive and charming, while also be able to hold a conversation about things that people are interested in.

[Lover] is interesting since it is very limited. The [Lover] puts a mark on the person they love, and whenever they have sex, both gain exp, but that is it. Nothing special except that.

[Blood Deviant] is another Sexual-Combat hybrid Class, with a high focus on killing humanoids and bathing in their blood or having sex while covered in blood. Apparently, they also become stronger the more blood they drink, and they can even get a massive boost in experience if they kill someone while they are orgasming. All something to do with blood and sex.

'That is messed up.' I thought when reading about [Blood Deviant].

From all the options, [Seducer] sounds the best for me. It is a Sexual Class, but it is also good at Assassination, my specialty.

My new Skill, [Clean Cut], is also perfect for assassinations, and it should work very well with the Class.

The only problem with [Seducer] is the requirements. They are a mix of sexual requirements, and combat requirements. The combat requirements are already done, have an Epic combat Skill, and assassinate 100 beings. [Chaos Knife-Play] is Unique, but it is also very powerful, so it can be considered Epic or above. The assassinate requirement was already done when I killed all those {Corrupted} Orcs.

The sexual requirements are the problem. Seduce 100 people, [Seduction] at level 10 or upgraded, [Sexual Arts] at level 10 or upgraded, several [Prostitute] Skills need to be at level 10, and the most problematic, sexual satisfy 5 people until they break down. 

The last requirement is interestingly already 1/5, and I have a hunch that it is because of Nina. Seduction is also at 2/100, and I believe it counts things that I have done since I gained [Prostitute] since I only seduced Draka and Nina, in that time. Annika, I only saw a short while, and she was hurt. I was not really in a seductive mood after seeing her like that.

'This will take me a long time.' I yawned, remembering all the things I need to do to get the Classes I want, for both [Predator] and [Seducer]. 

Feeling the soft fur bear pelt under me, which has been cleaned, fortunately, I slowly felt myself fall asleep.

Just before I was totally gone into dreamland, I used [Trance] on myself.

 


[Trance] reached Level 7!

The first to wake up was me again, and I started stretching. Letting out soft moans with each stretch, I was done in short order and looked at the cocoon of Annika.

'Still not done.' I thought with interest. Normal humans take only a couple of minutes to be done with Evolving to High Human, and Nina and I took a full day. But Annika has been Evolving for 40 hours now, and I wonder if that has an effect on it. Maybe the longer it takes, the better the result?

Even asking the System does not help, and it kept quiet. If I did not know any better, I would think it is teasing me by not answering, but I do know better. It is one of those things that it cannot answer, like it told me before. It can answer me, but it is limited, and I have no idea what the limit is. 

Since I want to be there when Annika is done Evolving, I need to stay home, so I don't miss it.

Walking towards my corner, I decided to focus on [Bowyer] and create some bows. I need to increase my experience in making different kinds of bows, and hopefully, some Artifacts.

When I was traveling in the {Black Fog}, I took several branches and wood to make bows or a staff for Nina. The staff is not needed anymore, since I got some of them from the {Corrupted} Orc mages, but I can use the wood for bows instead, so a win for me.

Red Keeper wood is very good for making magic bows, and it is hard to use for a bow since it is not normally very flexible for bows, so I need to treat it first with some special oil, to make it suitable for bows. The special oil is easy to make, and I already got the herbs from running through the forest, and I only need some water.

After I got the water out of the bath, I ground the herbs down into powder using a mortal and pestle, something I gained from the Bounty Store. I bought an alchemy set from it, that cost me 1500 LP, but it has several sets of mortal and pestle, and other things for alchemy. 

There are several oils and such that I can make, but I need an alchemy set to make them, so I immediately bought a good one.

A very small amount of water was added to the powder, and I used the pestle to mix them together, turning it into an oil.

With the oil done, I smeared it over a couple of pieces of wood that I already prepared. It was already in the shape of a bow, but just straight with no curve at all. Something the oil is going to fix.

The oil has to be absorbed completely by the wood, so until that is done, I decide to train some Skills.

Most of my sexual Skills need a second person, but I am lucky enough to have two people to train my Skills on.

[Stimulating Touch] can be used to massage someone, so I will just use it for that on Nina. I would do it to Draka, but she is a light sleeper and would wake up when I touch her, and Nina is anything but a light sleeper.

I moved my body next behind Nina, and looked at her naked back. Sleeping with armor is not a nice way to sleep, so I understand why she is naked, and it is also very convenient for me.

Her smooth back was very soft, and caressing it with my hands made me sigh in appreciation. Interesting enough, her spine has several yellow areas, and there are some red spots on her back too, but these spots are very small. This is the effect of my new Skill, [Sweet Spot].

(Epic) Sweet Spot (Passive)

Everyone is bare before you, all their sweet spots are known to you.

Your senses can find spots of extreme sensitivity.
Your senses can find areas of stress and pain.

It is the Skill I gained from [Prostitute] reaching level 50.  It is a powerful passive, which is the norm for tier-1 Classes that reach level 50. I gained [Snakeskin] from [Hunter] reaching level 50, but then it became a part of [Serpentile Body].

The yellow areas are areas of stress, like it was mentioned in the Skill, and those red spots are her Sweet Spots, touching that while using [Stimulating Touch] would give her a massive jolt of pleasure, but that is not what I want now, since even Nina would wake up if I did that.

My focus was the yellow areas, which is causing stress to her body. [Sweet Spot] comes with knowledge about the coloration and their meaning, yellow is mild stress, orange means problematic stress, and dark orange is severe stress. Of course, stress in the body is not good for it, and if it is orange, it might cause back pain.

My hands softly touched the yellow areas, and I used [Stimulating Touch] to massage the areas which needs help. 

It was slow work, but fun since Nina would let out the cutest moans, and I even had to spread my Soundless effect to her, so she would not wake Draka.

The yellow would slowly fade when I touched it, but after I touched the area close to it, it would return to the areas that I just massaged. It was making my job harder, but that is because I have no knowledge of massage, but I do know how to touch girls.

Practice makes perfect, like my grandma always told me, and after massaging Nina's back for about 1 hour, the yellow areas were completely gone.

[Stimulating Touch] reached Level 5!
[Stimulating Touch] reached Level 6!

'Nice, this Skill is fun.' I thought while thinking of it. It causes pleasure, and even though it is not needed for [Seducer], I still want to upgrade it since it is very useful for obvious reasons.

Looking at Nina's back again, I noted that it was completely stress-free, and I felt a sense of satisfaction for helping Nina in this way. But now that I am done with that, it is time for them to wake up, and I know a good way to do so.

'Morning sex is the best way to start the day.' went through my head when I traced my fingers over Nina's thighs and reached her wet slit.

 

25