80-Amazon Annika
706 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late release, I got busy with work and did not have as much time to write.

This chapter is 3rd pov and there is also a sex scene at the line!

Chapter 80

Golden lights were coming off Annika's body, so much of it, that Nina, Draka and Kali could not see her at first.

When Annika's body was finally revealed, Nina's jaw dropped, Kali licked her lips and chuckled at the same time, and Draka's eyes were slightly widened from surprise.

Annika's body become much taller. At 220 cm(7'2 feet), she was very tall, and her body became much more chiseled. Tight muscles, not hiding their power at all, and incredible looking abs. A face that can only be considered as divine, with golden hair swept backwards and intense light blue eyes. Her body and face got a massive increase in beauty and looking at her powerful looking muscles, it also increased in other ways too.

Her chiseled body looks like it is made from marble, firm and gorgeous with smooth pale skin.

Annika's tall body walked towards them and every movement was powerful, pure power going through ever part of her body, getting different reactions from the girls looking at her.

Nina was drooling and raised her hands to touch Annika's abs in wonder. Feeling her fingers touch Annika's firm abs, made her almost moan from pleasure.

"Goddess," Nina whispered with pure longing and worship, spreading her fingers over those abs made her brain turn to mush, and when she looked up and saw Annika's face, she gasped,"Goddess, your face is so perfect."

Annika's naked body really had an obvious effect on Nina, and Kali could understand why. 

She had seen Annika before using her Space Senses, but seeing it with her own eyes is different. Annika was always beautiful, but now, she looks like a Goddess of beauty, perfect like Nina said.

"I don't think Nina can wait for you to test that body of yours on her." Kali chuckled when she saw that Nina was gone into a dreamworld from seeing Annika's new looks. 

"Yes, I believe so too." Annika spoke for the first time after being back, and her voice betrayed her emotions, humor and happiness. 

She was very happy with her Evolution to Amazon. It increased her Strength, Endurance and Vitality, but the most important to her was not that.

Annika put her hands on Nina's waist and raised her up so that their faces were on the same height,"I am Fertile." She whispered into Nina's ear, but everyone could hear it since she was too excited to actually be quiet.

Hearing that, Kali moved closer and behind Annika,"Yes! That means you should work on it immediately," She said with a big smile on her face, feeling happy for them since they were hoping for Annika to become fertile after becoming an Amazon,"Now, like I promised, I will get you ready for Nina." Kali huskily said from behind Annika.

 


 

Kali's hugged Annika's back, and her hands snaked around her body and softly gripped her massive cock, which has also grown together with her body.

Annika groaned when she felt soft hands touch her cock, and her hands that were on Nina's ass, squeezed a little, causing Nina to let out a lusty moan.

"Fuck, you are going to pump her full, aren't you?" Kali asked Annika, but she did not even wait for an answer before she used her Skills to help get Annika ready. 

Stroking Annika's cock to full mast took a little time, and Nina could feel the moment it was fully hard, since it was poking her, wanting to be deep inside her, but her clothing was in the way.

Kali could feel the heat of Annika's blood pumping inside her cock, and decided that she was ready for Nina, but Nina still needed to get ready and as a good girlfriend, she knew how to help them.

Before Annika and Nina could react, Kali was already behind Nina and undressing her with her quick fingers. She made the armor, so she knew how to get rid of it as fast as possible, and it took her almost no time to full reveal Nina's naked body.

"Before you start pounding, let's go to the bed." Kali said, and Flickered away to somewhere.

Normally, they would be concerned about that, but both Annika and Nina were too aroused to really think further than to go to the bed, so Annika carried Nina to the bed and slowly laid down with her while they remarkably never stopped kissing

After Draka heard that Annika was fertile, she knew what was going to happen since Annika told her that she wanted a child with Nina. She planned to sneak away, to not disturb the private affair of the couple, but before she could get away, Kali appeared in front of her.

"Where are you going?" Kali asked her with a seductive tone, and she moved her body to emphasize her firm breasts, tight body and long legs, her sexiest features.

Draka could not help herself, her eyes burning into Kali's hot body,"I don't want to be in the way." Draka answered, and Kali softly smiled at that answer.

Slowly walking towards Draka with an extra sway in her hips, Kali pouted at her,"But what about me?" She traced Draka's abs when she got close enough.

Kali whispered seductively,"Nina has her stud, but now I am all alone with nobody to,"Kali stopped, and slithered her fingers inside Draka's leather pants and gripped the hardening dick,"Fuck me." She finished to Draka with a lustful smile.

Hearing her, Draka gripped Kali's waist and pulled her towards herself which Kali was hoping for, and she wrapped her long legs around Draka's waist and started kissing her deeply.

Kali took Draka's leather clothing off with her feet, and scratched her back, something she knows that gets Draka's blood going, and from Draka's darkening eyes, it had the effect she was hoping for.

Draka moved them towards the cave wall and roughly slammed Kali against it, causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure. This rough sex is exactly why she likes sex with Draka, they both like it rough and now that Nina is busy with Annika, Kali decided to have some fun with Draka, and join her girlfriends after satisfying Draka.

Kali removed her own armor using [Space Pocket] and maneuvered her dripping slit above Draka's cock, which was already standing proudly up, throbbing, and it wants to be buried inside a wet, tight hole.

When Draka felt Kali's hot pussy on her cock, she groaned and thrust up, spearing Kali on her cock, with a deep moan, finally inside a hot cunt, where it belongs.

"Yes, fuck me." Kali whined feeling her pussy walls stretch around Draka's fat cock. She clawed Draka's back, and it caused Draka to pound into her harder, ramming Kali's back against the wall, and making her moan harder with every deep thrust.

"Fuck, always so tight," Draka moaned, feeling Kali's pussy grip her cock like its life depends on it,"Goddess, fucking good, fuck." Draka moaned, and a lot of the things she says are unrecognizable. She was focused on not cumming so soon from Kali's expert control over her pussy muscles, and the way she likes to use that to milk Draka for her cum.

"Fuck, Yes!" Kali came, and her pussy clamped down on Draka's cock, causing her to cum deep inside Kali with a deep satisfying moan. Thrusting madly, Draka was pumping her cum deep inside Kali, and it only intensified both of their orgasms.

After they both came back from their orgasm high, Draka let her cock grow soft inside Kali before pulling out,"Thank you for that, but now you should join your mates." She told her and before Kali could say anything, Draka left the big cave room and entered the corridor towards the smithing room.

"She noticed." Kali muttered with a sigh. 

When Kali saw Draka sneak away, she did not want to leave her out of this even if this is a private matter. Draka could not join their relationship, but Kali felt like she could at least satisfy her sexually, something she enjoys too.

But, now that Draka left, she could join her girlfriends and focus on them.

Walking towards the bed, Kali saw what they were doing on the bed, and it is the complete opposite of the time that Draka and Kali had sex. Draka and Kali were fucking as fast as possible to completion, and they both already reached their climax but Nina and Annika were still busy with foreplay, groping and kissing every single part of each other.

Kali was silent when she joined them, and the first time they noticed her presence is when she came behind Nina and sneaked her hands to Nina's big breasts.

"Ahh, Kali," Nina gasped when she felt the pleasurable tingles from Kali's hands on her breasts, and when Kali played with her nipples, she let out a soft moan.

"You are both so hot." Kali said, and kissed Nina neck with every word, making Nina smile into the kiss she was having with Annika.

"Of all of us, I think we can say that you are the sexiest." Nina said and gasped at the end when Annika bucked her waist up, causing her dick to rub against Nina's big ass and Kali's smooth stomach. Her cock was sandwich between Nina's ass cheeks, but it is thick enough to leave some to be rubbed by Kali's stomach.

"We are all sexy," Annika said with a chuckle, and looked into Nina's eyes,"Are you ready?" She asked Nina, obviously wanting to get further and bury her cock inside the hot redhead on top of her.

Before Nina could answer, Kali's fingers found her slit and pushed two fingers inside and spread them, causing Nina to let out a deep moan instead of answer Annika's question.

"She is ready." Kali answered Annika for Nina, and it was hard to hear her since Nina was moaning loudly, but Kali had no interest in stopping her fingering. Nina will need every help she could get, since Annika's massive cock would push her pussy to its limits if not beyond them.

Annika, with the help of Kali, pushed Nina up and placed her cock at the entrance to Nina's pussy. One push, and she would be inside Nina's tight and wet pussy, and she was tempted to indeed do that, but she had enough willpower to stop herself.

"Nina, tell me what you want." Annika ordered, wanting to hear Nina say it.

"Fuck, yesyesyesyes, breed me!." Nina sobbed out from frustration since Kali brought her to the edge of her orgasm and she would have agreed to almost anything at this point.

Hearing the confirmation, and the frustration in Nina's voice from being edged, Annika slowly pushed inside Nina's wet pussy, and since it was already prepared by their foreplay and Kali's nimble fingers, it slit inside with only a little difficulty.

No matter how wet Nina is, her pussy is still tight and Annika's cock is truly big, meaning it stretched Nina to her limit. This normally would cause some pain, or at least some dicomfort, but Kali pushed her far enough to her edge.

The moment Annika's cock entered her pussy, she came with a cry and felt only pleasure with no pain or discomfort. Kali was behind her the whole time, with on hand on Nina's clit, and the other one on her ass.

Kali was saying soothing words to Nina while also playing with her clit, to prolong the orgasm until she finaly came back with a sob of happiness.

Until now, it never hit her that she could finaly get pregnant by Annika, and feeling her cock inside her made it real.

"Good job, just feel it," Kali whispered to Nina while she took on of Nina's hands into her own and put it on the bulge caused by Annika's cock,"That is going to pump you full and breed you." Kali said and Annika groaned when the idea of getting pregnant made Nina clamp down on her cock from arousal.

"Yes, it is. I am going to breed my girl." Annika confirmed and hugged Nina to her body and turned them around into the missionary position. 

Both of them moaned from the movement but it did not take long for them to moan from something else.

Annika started to move slowly, to not hurt Nina, and from her noises, she appreciates the slowness. 

Nina moaned like a slut, feeling Annika's cock carve a path into her depths, pushing against her cervix with every inwards move.

Kali did not do nothing while they were busy, she moved behind Annika and slipped her fingers inside her pussy. She fingered Annika hard, to make her cum faster.

The double pleasure of having her pussy played with and her cock being clamped on by a wet, tight pussy did not take long to push her over the edge into her first orgasm after evolving.

With a deep moan, her musles spasmed and she blasted Nina's womb with cum, for minutes, she stayed inside Nina and she kept cumming. So much so, that it was leaking out around the vice grip that Nina had on her cock from her own orgasm, and it was leaking on the bed.

After she was done with cumming, Annika stayed inside Nina but she did not go soft, she was not nearly satisfied enough to be done. She felt like she could go on for the whole day, something Nina and Kali will find out.

Chapter is a little longer than normal but mostly is the sex scene.

Please tell me what you thought of the sex scene!

23