81-Book for Adventurers.
763 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter starts with some oral sex, but it is just something Kali is doing in the background while she is thinking.

Chapter 81

Kali's pov

'I love them so much.' I thought while I was worshiping Annika's cock with my mouth, cleaning it, sucking it, and licking all over it. 

Both Annika and Nina fell asleep a while ago with Nina going first, most likely because of her low Endurance. Annika held up for a much longer time, but even she had no chance against me when it concerns sexual stamina. I literally have a Skill that increases that.

Licking around the head, I swallow Annika's massive cock straight into my throat, bulging it, but it causes me no discomfort at all, instead, I feel pleasure from feeling a hot cock scrape the inside of my throat.

All the way to the base, and then I even push my tongue out of my mouth and lick her balls. Something I can do because of my [Myriad Forms] Trait. So many things that should be impossible for a normal human, are possible with this Trait, and I am taking advantage of it now to pleasure Annika in her sleep.

Giving oral relaxes me, and I can think over some ideas I have, but first I looked at my notifications.

You had sex with Draka level 62. You gained exp!
You had sex with Nina Lustveil level 50. You gained exp!
You had sex with Annika level 50. You gained exp!

[Entice] reached Level 3!
[Seduction] reached Level 9!
[Sexual Vigor] reached Level 8!
[Stimulating Touch] reached Level 7!
[Enticing Touch] reached Level 7!
[Lover's Kiss] reached Level 2!

Humming around Annika's cock head, I fell in thought, I looked at everything that leveled and went through my memories of the day. This is something that I do naturally, to find out the reason why the Skills leveled up and see how much affect certain things have on the leveling speed.

'I feel like I need to calm down.' I thought. Ever since I entered Sydocia, I have been busy getting stronger, and it is a lot of fun, but I feel like relaxing and reading some books. 

The Bounty Store has millions of books in its stores, and we don't need to find anyone else to be self-sufficient, since the Bounty Store has everything, and like I told Nina, the {Corrupted} will throw themselves at us.

Kissing the side of the shaft, I open the store and look for books about Skills and hundreds of search matches were found. 'How to get certain Skills', 'how to level up your Sexual Skills' and even 'The most basic Skills that are useful to have for any housewife'.

The last book title made me chuckle, but it does tell me something that I have neglected.

The people that live in the System Worlds their whole lives, know a lot more than we do. Of course, we cannot be blamed for our ignorance, since we are from a world that does not have the System. But, it is something that I hope these books can help.

Feeling the cock in my mouth throb, I started sucking harder on her cock head, milking Annika's cum out of her balls.

Swallowing several times, I got it all inside me and kissed her cock goodbye for now.

I stood up, and Flickered towards the bath.

Feeling the hot water clean my body and relax my muscles, I sigh escapes me. Weirdly enough, I feel even more energetic than before we had sex, and even though all the others are asleep, I feel no need for it. [Sexual Vigor] helps with that, but that Skill does not give me energy, it just makes it harder for me to get tired from sex.

Thinking it over, I remember feeling the same before, when I had sex with Nina and Draka, but at the time it was night, so I felt that I should sleep. 

It did not take me long to find the most likely reason. My race, or specifically, my Emotional Embodiment: Lust. When I was still Human, I never felt this extra energy, but now that I am an Asera, I do. The chance that it is not related to it, is low.

Even now, after relaxing some more, I still feel no need to sleep, and it is already the morning, so I am not planning on it either. 

'Maybe, I can just have sex every day and never sleep again.' I wondered internally. All that time, I could be reading instead of sleeping.

Opening the Bounty Store again, I buy a book called 'Basic Skills for any adventurer', and the title speaks for itself. It is not from Sydocia but from a different System World.

While bathing, I read through it, wanting to learn more about Skills and specifically, useful ones that could help us with our new home.

 

The book was written by a God of Adventure when he was still Tier-3. He saw a lot of adventures die from the simplest things, and most never reached level 50 before they die from poison, betrayal, or arrogance. 

On his world, there is an Adventurer's Guild which hires people to do jobs for them, from hunting Tier-1 beasts, to stealing a Dragon's egg. They did all of them, but they also let anyone enter, and the author did not agree with that since a lot of adventures get killed by criminals that join the Adventures Guild to kill people and steal from them.

'Reminds me of some novels on earth.' 

The first recommended Skill is [Poison resistance], and the author had even a good idea for how to get it while doing other things and not taking the risk of dying from the poison that you need to take to get the Skill.

A herb called Netholede. It was a common herb found almost anywhere, and it was poisonous, but its effects were so low, that almost nobody would even notice it. Just a leaf from the plant under the tongue for a day, and replace it every day, would give people the Skill [Poison Resistance] within a week.

The herb is not something that is common on Sydocia, and even the Bounty Store does not have it. But, that does not matter to me, since I can make poison and the antidote for them in seconds. The other girls still need that Skill, so while I was reading the rest, I was creating my Paralyzing poison and filling some bottles with them.

'Finally, I can get some bottles instead of bowls for drinking.' I thought, happy that the Bounty Store has bottles for sale for the low price of 10 for 1 LP. No more bowls for me.

Second Skill is something I have not heard about, but I already have a better one. [Mental Map], a Skill that is basically the weaker version of [Forest Patrol], which also gives the mental map effect, but also increases awareness and my speed inside the forest.

This Skill is very useful, and from my own experiences with [Forest Patrol], I agree. It is a Skill that helped me immensely with scouting out the surroundings and find my way back, even from a long distance.

The way to get the Skill is a problem for us. It is a Skill that does not have a level and the only known way to get it, is to mentally picture the area around you from a bird's point of view, and it recommends getting a map of the area that you want to picture.

'I should let the others read this after I am done with it.' I thought seeing that the third recommended Skill is [Herbology], since it is very useful to find herbs in wilds that could save your life or earn you a good bag of gold.

[Forest Crafting] gives me knowledge of Common and Uncommon level herbs, which is the same that [Herbology] does, but [Herbology] has more in-depth info about the herbs.

'Another Skill that I basically already have.'

After that Skill, there were several more, with most of them being Resistance-Type Skills, and it also recommends your mastery over the weapons you choose.

The book is also extensive in skills that are not in the System but are still important. How to clear caves, how to find bandits, and so much more advice for adventures.

 

After I was done with that book, I noticed that Draka was gone from the bed. After Nina fell asleep we had sex on the other side of the bed to let her rest and she was joined by Draka late in the night, both sleeping on one side of the bed while Annika and I kept going.

I went out of the bath, and made my armor appear on my body with [Space Pocket], something that I am getting better at every day. Using the Skill as an extension of myself is something that I am interested in since the Skill is very useful.

Knowing Draka, she most likely saw me read and did not want to distract me from it, so she started working at [Smithing] again. 

Draka is very diligent in it, and the times that I saw her smelting things, she looked happy doing it, and looking into the smithing room, I knew that I was right. Draka was smelting something again.

"Good morning, Draka," I said while I walked closer to her. The heat of the smelter blanketed me when I got close,"Hard at work already, I see."

Draka made a grunt in agreement, but she is focused on the metal that was smelting, and changing the heat every couple of minutes.

"Alright, I can see you are busy," I told her, and took a small book out of my [Space Pocket] and laid it down on a wooden table in the room,"I will just put this here for you."

Since Draka is busy with [Smithing], I went to the entrance and did something that I should have done before but forgot to do. 

I used my Skill [Veils of Mysteries] to make a Veil of Secrecy, which makes an area totally unnoticeable and put it on the entrance. The hole we have as an entrance has been opened up more in the past by Annika, but it is still just 2 meters tall and about 1 meter wide, but to make certain that the entrance is not noticed, I used 90 of my Mana to create a Veil of Secrecy of 3 by 3 meters. It takes me 10 Mana per m³, but it took 95 Mana instead since my control over it was not the best, causing some waste.

I saw a shimmer happen to the area that I used the Skill on, and then disappear into the Space around the area. The Skill has no effect on me of course, but I do need to give some keys to the Veil to the other girls, since they would not be able to find the entrance without it.

'Since I need to wait for them to wake up, I can read some more books.'

How do you like the story so far, and is there anything that I need to improve on? pls tell me if you have any advise.

Thank you all for reading.

19