86-Talking with Yennifer.
588 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86

Kali's pov

"So to the north is the Brola Bear cave which has hundreds of {Corrupted} inside working on {Corrupting} a Brola Bear and there was a Tier-3 there previously, so I would not recommend going there." I told Yennifer while moving through the forest at a slow pace.

When we woke up, I felt amazing. Being embraced by Yennifer soothed something deep inside me and made me feel a peace I never felt before, and I believe Yennifer also felt it, but I am not sure.

After breakfast, she asked if we could scout out the surroundings, which I agreed too since I think that it would make her feel safer if she knew the area around here.

"Brola Bear, like the fur on the bed?" She asked me.

"Yes and no." I told her teasingly with a smile, and then explained,"The fur that we have is from a Tier-2 Brola Bear Cub, and we found it dead, but the Brola Bear in the cave is a full-grown Tier-3 Brola Bear, and it is about 7 times as big as the cub."

"Wow, the Cub is already so big," She exclaimed, and I heard her mutter wishfully to herself,"I would love to see a full-grown one."

"I could show you how it looks like, but I will need to hypnotize you to mentally connect with you and show some of my memories." I offered, surprised myself since I did not even think before I offered it to her.

"That is not needed. I will just hope to see it in the future." She said, rejecting my offer. 

"Okay, you might be able to in the future." I told her, having my plan to purify the Brola Bear in mind.

I told her most things that are inside the forest while we moved towards the east, to the direction that Morrigan scouted out for me while I was unlocking my bloodline. 

She has scouted most locations around our home and sent me the Mental Map of the locations with some basic info that she can relay to me now that she is Tier-2.

The location we are going to has 'furry creatures' in Morrigan's words, which is exactly what we need since Annika asked me to finish some furniture she made.

While moving, we talked about our lives and I decided to tell her about my origin, but she reacted not that surprised.

"No offense, but you don't know much about this world, and it is noticeable with how you talk about certain things." She explained and gave some examples, and I could understand why she was not that surprised about it.

"Do you miss your family?" Yennifer asked me.

"No, the only ones I would miss are already dead." I sadly told her. "My grandparents raised me since I was born since my mother did not know how she got pregnant, and she felt like she was still too young to be a parent. She threw me towards my grandparents and I never saw her again."

Yennifer got closer to me and hugged me to her side, stopping our movements. "I am sorry for your loss." she told me comforting.

It has been 2 years since they died, and I got better in that time, but I still felt sad if they are mentioned or when I thought about them, so Yennifer's comfort was nice to have.

"Thank you, even though they died 2 years ago, I still miss them a lot." I confessed to her, and let myself be comforted by her embrace, her scent, and her kind words.

After we hugged a little more, we started moving again and the conversation started up again.

"I never knew my father either, I only had my mom and older sister, while my grandparents died from a disease before I was born, so I never even met them." Yennifer told me much calmer than me. She had much longer to deal with their death than me, and she never met them either.

"Are you planning on returning to them?" I asked her and added,"They have to be missing you."

Yennifer did not answer immediately,"Yes, but not now. My mom gave me that necklace, so she knows that I am safe but I would like to find a way to send her a message that I am okay." She took a breath and looked at me. "I need your help with that, if you want. The only ones that can safely send messages from one city to another are the Nobles and the Sisters of Light."

"How can I help you with that?" I asked her in confusion, not seeing where I could help her even if I am willing to do so.

"I need to send the message through the Sisters of Light and I need to get into contact with them, but I don't know any of them here." She explained, but it did not tell me much, since I don't know them any better than she does or anything at all about their religion except that they are all hot.

After I told her this, she laughed at me,"Hahaha, you are right about their hotness."

"Do you really not know anything about them?" Yennifer asked me with a knowing smile.

I roll my eyes,"No, I don't. Except for how hot they all are, I don't know anything about them."

Yennifer laughed again,"Good, then I can tell you about the wonders that are the Sisters of Light." 

We stopped, and sat down on the soft grass, facing each other.

"The Sisters of Light are all beautiful and worship their Goddess, Ilova, but that is what is known to all, I like to put them in two parts, one good part and one fun part. The good part is their efforts in fighting against the {Miasma}, healing of people, general kindness and several other things that they do including running most orphanages in the world."

Yennifer's smile that she had while talking about the Sisters of Light changed from happy to lustful when she told the other part. 

"The fun part is their beliefs and openness. They are only allowed to have sex with women, which include futanari, and they are very popular since, like you noticed, they are all hot. They are also very open with their sexuality, and it is even seen as a lucky opportunity if they are interested in you since they mostly stay with their fellow sisters." Yennifer lustfully explained.

Hearing her talk about it did not affect me as much as her since I don't have any reference except for what I saw in the Frontier, but what did affect me is Yennifer's arousal. Her biting her lips, dilated eyes, and scent, increased my own arousal to even higher than hers.

'What is that smell?' I thought, since it is coming from Yennifer and it smelled so good. I never smelled something that good and it made me salivate. Only my strong Willpower stopped me from jumping her and tasting whatever that is.

"So, they are sexy girls that are okay with having sex with other girls?" I asked for clarification since I can see the appeal in that.

"Basically, yes, and the reason why I need your help is your True Noble status, which they respect a lot, more than enough for me to send a message to my mom." She confirmed and told me some other things about them while we started talking again about something else.

"You mentioned your mother and sister?" I inquire about her family, hoping to learn more about them.

"Correct, my mom is named Clara and my sister's name is Harmony." She started, and continued,"My mom is a very popular [Courtesan], which is the Tier-2 promotion of [Whore]." 

Before she could say more, I interrupted her,"Your mother has a Sexual-Class?" I asked in surprise since I could learn some things from her.

Yennifer stiffened. "Yes, she does." She said tensely which made me frown since I could not understand why she became so tense.

"I have a Sexual-Class as my second Class, and could use some advice on what how to improve my Skills faster with it." I explained, hoping that Yennifer knows something about it.

"W-what, you have a second Class and made it a Sexual-Class?" She asked me in wonder, and the smell that made me salivate became stronger too and from her slightly dilated pupils, I figured out what triggers the smell.

"Yes, I have [Prostitute] at level 50 and want to promote it, but I need to train several Skills to get my desired Tier-2 Class." I told her, and unconsciously got closer to her before I stopped myself.

"How old are you?" She asked me, confusing me why she would ask me that, but I told her my age.

"19 years old?!" She exclaimed when she heard my age. "How much sex did you have to get it to level 50 so fast. Wait...SECOND Class?!" She loudly asked me, and at my nod, she stopped running and sat down.

"Sorry, I need a second," She sighed in mental exhaustion, and I moved to her back and kneeled down. 

"Ahh," Yennifer groaned when she felt my fingers massage her neck, and the sound sent shivers throughout my body. Pushing several spots highlighted by [Sweet Spot] made her release a satisfying moan.

"So, your mother is a [Courtesan]. Does she also work as a courtesan?" I asked her, while I massaged her neck and scalp. Her soft hair flowing around my hands, her moans and groans, and her soft warm skin, all had an effect on my emotions and my hearth rate.

"Y-yeah, she is very popular since she is beautiful but also loves sex and her clients appreciate that." Yennifer answered me distractedly, and I could tell she was focusing on my fingers.

"You were very surprised that I was 19 years old and already leveled up [Prostitute] to level 50, why was that so surprising?" I asked her, feeling that it is important to know.

"It normally takes someone years to level up a Sexual-Class to level 50 since it needs a massive amount of sex to level up, and it takes longer than killing things." Yennifer explained her surprise, and it makes sense but not really.

"Why don't they kill things to level up? It should be faster than having a lot of sex." I asked her.

"That does not give them any exp to their Sexual-Class." Yennifer said with a deep moan.

'What?'

"What?" I asked her, but then directed it mentally to the System since it most likely is another perk of [Heroine of Sydocia].

After getting a mental confirmation that it was like I thought, I stopped massaging Yennifer since she is getting too distracted to have a conversation with.

"W-why did you stop?" She pleaded to me, causing my lust to rise even more.

"I leveled up so fast since I am the [Heroine of Sydocia] and it gives me several perks, including getting exp for [Prostitute] when I kill things." I explained my findings, distracting her while also answering her confusion of how I leveled it up so fast.

She looks surprsised again but calmed down. "That makes much more sense. That is very useful to have."

"Eh, we were talking about something else...yes, I remember, my mother." Yennifer said, obviously having a hard time remembering what was said while she was being massaged.

With a teasing smile, I decided to help her remember what she said. "Yes, we were talking about your beautiful mother that loves sex."

"Yes, she does." Yennifer laughed, making my teasing fall flat.

 

22