Initiation and ‘Games & Gacha!!’
41 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Izuku Midoriya PoV}

 

'Where am I?he thought slowly waking up on a super comfy bed and looking around a white plain room with a high-tech looking table in front of him and plain white walls and Kacchan on another bed.

'Wait-' "Kacchan?!" I shouted and he turned to the other side mumbling something like "lemme sleep".

"KACHHAN! WAKE UP!" He got up from the bed and shouted at his bestfriend/brother-like friend.

"What?!" He said as he threw his pillow at me which I caught.

"Wait- Izu?!" He shouted "Where are we?"

"The Old man, Zelretch told us about the DCG." I told him then I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head "We probably fainted from shock."

"Urg!" Kacchan groaned in displeasure and embarassment "Let's get out of here Izu." He said and got off the bed.

 

"Oh, you both are awake." Said someone after we heard the door make a *swoosh* sound.

We turned around to see a tall young teen, he was probably around 185cm with tanned skin and spiky grey hair that neared fell a bit below his shoulder sin length after it was tied in a ponytail. He was wearing a grey shirt with a sword on it and plain white pants and combat(?) boots

"I'm Emiya" the teen, Emiya introduced himself "Since you both are awake, let's get you something to eat after which we can go meet Zelretch." he was friendly except that, when he mentioned Zelretch he gritted his teeth.

 

"Um- Emiya-san, how long were we asleep?" I asked him a bit nervously. "Hm.." he hummed and thought for a bit "Around 4 hours give or take" he finally said.

"No way! What about our parents?! Mom and Aunt would be so worried." I exclaimed in a panic which Kacchan shortly joined me in

"Worry not, although four hours may have passed here but in your world, maybe only a few minutes have passed." Emiya consoled the boys and patted their heads.

"What? How is that even possible?!" Kacchan shouted in shock with me mirroring his shock as well.

"Zelretch." Emiya answered, Kacchan raised his hand and opened his mouth, only to close it and put his hand back down "Fair Enough".

"Now come on" he said gesturing us to follow him "What would you both like to eat?" He asked us as we exited the room and entered a hallway.

"Katsudon." Izuku said, his eyes gleaming "I'll have the same." Katsuki said, although he liked spicy things more.

 

______________

 

{30 minutes later}

"Emiya-san, your cooking is the best I've ever had." I said to Emiya sincerely. "I won't lie either, it's the best I've ever had too." Said Kacchan who was in a better mood now.

"Thank you both for your compliments." Emiya said smiling gently at us 'TOO MUCH!' We wouldn't know it for a while but, most people had the same opinion as us about that.

"We're here." Emiya said, stopping infront of a door with a symbol that looked like a beautiful long sword with 12 feathery wings appearing from behind it and covering the sword partially.

As I and Kacchan stared at the emblem Emiya looked at us and back at the emblem and said "That's the 71st Division's Emblem 'Heaven Sword Enrou'. I don't know where That Troll even got the name from." We were momentarily confused about him calling someone a troll, then understood that he meant Zelretch.

 

"Come on." Emiya told us and walked forward as the door automatically opened leading us into a luxurious room, one that looked like those in sci-fi but also somehow old-school.

The room was large, almost the size of an entire basketball court. The walls looked like they were polished wood, with a shine to them. The whole room was filled with multiple projections that hovered around the room showing images of many people we didn't recognise but were probably part of the DCF.

There was a huge glass wall straight ahead of the door with a metal-looking desk with a wood-like design that was separated into two parts near the top of the desk that was floating as was the entire dest that was clearly floating from the ground. A few metres in front of the desk there were a few normal looking leather couches that seemed to be from our time with a floating Coffee Table in the middle.

"How are you my dear children?" Asked Zelretch, the old man who was standing infront of the desk with his cane placed on the wooden designed tiles. 

"Old Man! Send us back right now!" Said Kacchan, not cursing since we had a bet going on that if he didn't curse for a week I'd give him 1000¥.

"Be patient child, atleast hear what my request is." He told us 'Oh yeah, he said he had a request for us.' I thought

"Then, let me ask you both." Zelretch started after he saw us ready to listen to him "Would you both like to join The Dimensional Counter Force?" He asked us as we looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Kacchan asked, 'He lost the bet' I noted absentmindedly.

"Exactly what I said." He said smirking. "Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo, I would like to extend an invitation to you both to join the The Dimensional Counter Force."

 

"What?" I asked absolutely baffled. "As hero hopefuls, you boys can't ask for something better than multiverse heroes. Right?" He asked smirking.

"Before you either accept or decline my invitation-" he said as I opened my mouth "-A hero can't save everyone. You both if you join us will become someone who may have to face the cruel reality of existence. You may have to deceive, torture or even kill others for the safety of the Multiverse." He said sternly, the atmosphere becoming gloomy and dark

"You both have potential, that's why I decided to invite you." He said seriously and changed his tone "-But, that's not all. You aren't just joining us and working for free, No. You will recieve power at the beginning and you can even earn more rewards and increase your ranks with merits you accumulate from missions." He told us.

"This-" he said and tapped his cane on the floor and two floating tablets appeared in front of us both "-is where you choose. If you want to join us, place your hand upon the screen." He said, his voice gaining majesty and authority.

I and Kacchan looked at each other solemnly and saw the determination in each others eyes. "Bring it on, Zeltrech-san/Old Man!." I and Kacchan echoed each other and placed our hand upon it.

"GOOD!" He shouted in a loud voice filled with affirmation as Emiya cracked a smile at us from where he was watching.

"Now, let me grant you your powers!" He exclaimed and tapped his cane on the floor forcefully.

The moment his cane touched the floor, a white and red field spread starting from it and engulfed both me and Kacchan in a flash of light. 

 

_______________

 

{ Zelretch's Office }

 

The moment Zelretch's cane touched the floor, the two boys disappeared after a ring shaped field expanded from the place of contact.

"You really value their potential, huh?" Emiya said walking over to Zelretch who was smiling at him.

"If that is how you see it, then yes." He said smiling amusedly and Emiya shook his head with exasperation. "They're good kids." Emiya said after a few seconds of silence. "I know my boy, I know." He said with a smile.

"You sent them to the Choice Of Power, what do you expect they'll get?" Emiya asked the Old Troll. "Who knows? What they get will depend on their luck." He replied smirking a bit.

"*sigh*" Emiya sighed and projected a dagger with a exquisite hilt and strange patterns arranged similarly to a mirror on its blade. He flipped it around to show a broken mirror on the other side of the blade and stabbed the air after infusing it with mana.

*Crack* *Crack*

With the sound of cracking glass, cracks spread around them in the air starting from the edge of the blade and eventually shattered completely revealing the same room but, instead of it being dead silent there was voices of activity coming from all around the room and building with the glass showing the outside with the hustle and bustle of an active city.

 

______________

 

{ Katsuki Bakugou PoV }

 

'The hell?' he thought to himself after the flash of white. He opened his eyes to see himself in an endless space filled with white.

Suddenly, as he was beginning to get agitated a translucent screen appeared in front of him-

[ Welcome, Recruit Katsuki. ]

[ Please do not panic, This is the Choice of Power . Something that all initiates go through and gain new power granted by the DCF ]

'Woah!' He exclaimed in his head in wonder at the screen and was wondering what it meant when, the screen flashed again.

[ Please click 'Spin' to proceed ]

[ Spin ]

There was nothing else, so he did as it told when the screen disappeared again only for a Giant Spinning Wheel to replace it.

It had multiple things written on it like, 'Physical Enhancement x10', 'Mana Talent (S)', 'Kaleidoscope' and many others alongside weird things like 'Trap System', 'Vampire System', 'Venom Glands (D)' and many more.

The wheel, after a few seconds of him observing it automatically spun and spun until it slowly slowed down near 'Handsome Looks (A)'.

"No! Atleast give me something strong!" He exclaimed as the wheel slowed and almost stopped on it before it went forward once more and landed on 'The Gamer System (EX)'.

[ Congratulations for winning The Gamer System (EX)'  Recruit Katsuki ]

[ Would you like a tutorial? ]

[Yes/No]

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked out loud while grinning like a madman, he didn't know the exact grade of what he got but that HAD to be good. "Of fucking course Yes". He said and pressed it and it flickered to a new screen with a red and black colour scheme

[ Binding Complete ]

[Welcome to The Gamer System user Katsuki Bakugou]

[ To Begin Tutorial, say or think "Profile". ]

"Profile" he said out loud as the screen changed into another-

[ User: Katsuki Bakugou ]

[ Age: 11]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Class: none ]

[ Affiliation: Dimensional Counter Force (EX) ]

[ Level : 14 (7%) ]

[ Health Points: 170/170 ]

[ Energy Points: 220/220 (Regen: 22/s) ]

[ Talent : Gamer's Body (SSS)+, Quirk: Explosion (C)+, Combat Instincts (A)+ ]

[ Skills: Quirk: Explosion(E+), Close-combat (E+)+, Running (E)+,.... ]

[Stats: (Every stat has been completely coordinated. i.e, All stats in different parts of the body are the same. Average Stats of Adults are 15)

 -Strength: 18 (E)

 (It's the overall strength of the user.)

 -Agility: 19 (E)

 (It includes both speed and dexterity)

 -Constitution: 17 (E)

 (It includes the defence and Health)

 -Intelligence: 22 (E)

(It is the intelligence and wisdom, it affects the energy of the user)

 Stat Points: 11]

He frowned while looking at the rank of his quirk, skills and stats and asked "What's the Rank division?"

[Congratulations to user for taking the initiative.]

[ As a reward, You receive:

 -10% Exp

 -1 Skill point

 -1 Talent Point ]

[As per the users request, rank tutorial is being displayed]

[ The ranks are something that was created that allows beings to distinguish the value and potential of some skills, talents, powers or objects. ]

[ The ranks are divided into: 

 E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS and EX.

Sometimes, some ranks may contain the '-' or '+' notations, it represents that the specific skill, talent or object is above the normal in that rank but still falls a bit short compared to a higher rank. ]

[ E is the lowest while EX is the highest.]

[ E - E-rank is the standard for above average beings who can break normal walls or any equivalents in other fields (most normal humans are E-)]

[ D - D-rank is the start of the supernatural as it signifies that the being can destroy a building by themselves or do the equivalent that affects a building]

[ C - C-rank is when qualitative changes start to occur with increase in rank, a C-rank can easily destroy a whole city alone or affect a whole city by themselves ]

[ B - B-rank is when the being is able to destroy a whole country alone or able to do something that affects a whole country alone]

[ A - A-ranks are able to destroy or do something that may shake the whole continent alone ]

[ S - S-ranks can destroy a World or do something that equals it by their selves ]

[ SS - SS-ranks are able to destroy a solar system alone or do an equivalent to it ]

[ SSS - SSS-ranks can destroy a galaxy by themselves or and equivalent ]

[ EX - EX-ranks can destroy or affect something from the scale of a Universe to The Multiverse itself, there are multiple classifications for EX rank existences that are currently out of the User's reach. (The System is the absolute best of the EX - rank). ]

 

Katsuki's Jaw dropped, he hadn't expected it. He was lucky as fuck. He had somehow got one of the best thing that was possible to get in existence, the fact that he wasn't jumping around in joy was a testament to his willpower. But, it wasn't over yet. He closed the rank list and decided to continue his tutorial while hoping that his brother in all but blood also got something good.

 

[ User, say/think "Menu" ]

He did as it instructed, "Menu." He said out loud again for the heck of it and the screen changed again.

[Menu]

[ Profile (It contains all info about stats, skills, talents) ]

[ Stats (It only shows the stats of the user) ]

[ Talents (This only shows the user's talents) ]

[ Skills (Only the user's skills are displayed here) ]

[ Quests (Allows the user to accept and complete missions of the DCG from the system and receive corresponding rewards and rewards from the system as well) ]

[ Party (Allows the user to allow another being of the DCG to use the Gamer System, the user may allow permanent bonding so that the other being has the same level of authority as the user or may give the other being a degraded version that is under the user's control) ]

[ The user can gain Exp, stat points, skill points or talent points from missions and level ups also grant a set amount of points depending on the user's class, talent, skills or other abilities ]

He was shocked again, then joy came crashing into him as he realised that he really had gotten lucky as hell but, his first thought after seeing [Party] and it's discription was 'Now, even if Izu got something bad, it won't matter since I can share it with him.'

"System, what are points? Also, can you only gain Exp by completing missions?" He asked after seeing the mention of both points and Exp in Quests but no detailed explanation.

[ Points are of three types: Stat, Skill and Talent ]

[ Stat points: It can be gained by training (directly in stats), Quests and Levelling up. Stat points can be allocated to increase specific stats. User gains 5 Stat Points/level currently. ]

[ Skill Points: They can be gained by completing missions and levelling up. After consuming a set number of skill points user can upgrade the rank of a skill. 1 Skill Point/level currently. (Skills can also be upgraded by training, a percentage of current skill level will be displayed near skill rank after opening it's descriptions) ]

[ Talent Points: These points can only be gained by completing missions and Levelling up. Like skill points, after consuming a set number of points you can upgrade your talent. Note that, talent is something beings are born with and cannot be changed with training. ]

[ Experience(Exp): Exp can be easily gained by training, levelling up, increasing skill or talent level or  by completing missions. ]

Katsuki had underestimated his system, it was way too broken. 'Wait a second.' He thought frowning for a second "System, Open [Talents], [Gamer's Body]"

The screen flickered again and changed to show something else-

[ Talents: Gamer's Body (SSS) (0/1000000 T.P {Talent Points})

 - This talent, changes the user's body to follow the same rules as a game character.

 -It allows the user to regain full HP, even on the verge of death after a short rest.

 -It makes it so that the user can still function properly and live even if his head is cut off but has HP remaining.

 -(WARNING!!) THIS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO RESPAWN OR RESURRECT AFTER BEING KILLED. ]

"YESSSSSSS!! LETS FUCKING GOOOO!" He shouted in joy and excitement at getting something so OP and started running around and jumped for a while. "Okay, that's broken." He said after taking a few deep breaths after a few minutes.

"System. Send a [ Equal- Permanent Party Request ] to-" he froze mid speech as a notification popped up in front of him.

[ You have received an invitation for binding from Izuku Midoriya's Gacha System  (EX) ]

[ Accept/Decline ]

-Katsuki cracked a feral grin after reading it and said "Of course, accept."

 

 

_________________

 

{ Few minutes earlier, After entering Choice of Power }

 

Izuku Midoriya PoV }

'Ugh. What happened?' He asked himself as he opened his eyes to find himself in a white endless void.

[ Welcome, Recruit Izuku. ]

A translucent blue screen suddenly popped up in front of him that made him jump a bit in suprise

[ Please do not panic, This is the Choice of Power . Something that all initiates go through and gain new power granted by the DCF ]

"What about Kacchan, is he also somewhere like here?" He asked after calming himself, not really concerned since he trusted Emiya a bit in the few minutes they spent together (IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS COOKING!) even though he didn't trust Zelretch much.

[ Recruit Katsuki is also currently being given a power, please do not worry ]

"Then it's okay, what do you mean by power?" He asked the screen and the words on it flickered and changed-

[ All members of the DCF are given a chance to randomly gain a power as initiation. For example, you may gain something as simple as a new talent like 'Mana Affinity (S)' to something as low as 'Appearance Enhancement x2' ]

"Oh." He said nodding in acceptance "But, what's the letter for? Is it a rank of an item like in games? I don't really understand." He asked it again after seeing (S) next to the talent.

[The ranks are-

____________

{Few minutes later}

"Understood." He said nodding in understanding after getting the classification of items when suddenly a Gacha Capsule appeared in front of him.

[Would you like to spin for your power?]

[Spin]

"Of course" he said, not even hesitating for a moment and then the Capsule machine started shaking and a capsule fell out of it.

The capsule suddenly turned into motes of light and entered my body. "Woah" I said in awe and touched my chest at the place where the light entered.

[ Congratulations Izuku Midoriya for getting a Gacha System (EX) ]

[ Would you like a tutorial? ]

[ Yes/No ]

"Yes, I'd like a tutorial." I said out loud and the screen directly changed to a green and black theme showing-

[ Binding Complete ]

[ Welcome Izuku Midoriya to The Gacha System ]

[ Please say/think "Profile" ]

'Profile' He thought to himself and watched as the screen flickered and changed-

[ User: Izuku Midoriya ]

[ Age: 11]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Class: none ]

[ Affiliation: Dimensional Counter Force (EX) ]

[ Talent: Will of Steel (A), Combat Instinct (B), Combat Tactics (C)..... ]

[ Skills: Close-Combat(E+), Armed Combat - Gun(E+), Focused Vision(E), Running(E+)....]

[ Items: none ]

[ Templates: none ]

[ Stats:

 Strength: E

 Agility: E

 Constitution: E

 Intelligence: E+ ]

He was amazed, he had a lot of (E-) Talents but he didn't expect to have 3 High Level Talents, one even reached (A). Well, he wasn't gonna waste time by being amazed for too long he thought as he looked at the next instructions.

[ Say/Think "Menu" ]

'Menu' he thought and watched the green-black themed screen change again-

[ Menu ]

[ Profile ]

[ Inventory (It allows the user access to a place of infinite space where time is frozen and allows the user to store any non-living being or item in) ]

[ Templates (Templates allow the user to gain and use the ability of other people from the Multiverse depending on the degree of synchronisation the user has with the template at that time) ]

[ Gacha (Gacha, as the name suggests is the main function of the system. It allows the user to use Gacha Points to summon items, weapons, armours while also gaining talents, templates and skills. The only catch is that it depends on the user's luck and which Gacha the user roll) ]

[ Quests (Quests allow the user to accept and complete missions of the DCF while gaining the corresponding rewards and also gain the corresponding system reward, Gacha Points) ]

[ Share (Allows the user to permanently share the same Gacha System with other beings of the DCG and give the said being the same authority as the user or allows the user to bestow a lesser version of the Gacha System to other beings ]

[ Gacha Point: It's the point gained by the user by completing missions for the DCG or if the user has a template, reaching milestones. The user can also gain points by upgrading skills or increasing their stats. ]

"Wow!" He exclaimed "So, I can [ Share ] the System with somebody else too?" He asked excitedly, thinking of sharing the system with Kacchan.

[ Yes User, but it's recommended to complete tutorial before sharing the system ]

"Wait, what? The tutorial isn't over?" He asked the System in mild surprise.

[ That is correct, Please say/think [ Gacha- Tutorial] ]

Ok, he was confused now but he still did it, although he said it out loud this time "[ Gacha - Tutorial ]" then, the screen flickered-

[ Gacha(Tutorial) x1 ]

[ The Gacha (Tutorial), is a one time Gavh that Guarantees an SSS- rank ]

[ G.P{Gacha Points}: 1000 ]

[ Gacha Location: Fate Grand Order World ]

[ Spin x11: 1000 G.P ]

"Does it even need to be asked?" He questioned out loud with a grin " [ Spin x11 ] "

[ Spin Commencing ]

Then, the screen began flickering in multicolored lights and turned into a Spinning Wheel then began to spin, after a few seconds the wheel started slowing down again and the screen flickered back-

[ Spin Complete, Gacha Results- ]

[ EMIYA Skill: Cooking (D+/S) ]

[ Item: Plain Sword (E) x2 ]

[ Item: High-quality Dagger (E+) x3 ]

[ Royal Brand - Mystic Code (C) x2 ]

[ Appearance Enhancement (C) ]

[ Talent: Magic Circuit (SSS) ]

[ Okita Souji (Saber) Skill: Armed Combat - Sword (D/A) ]

[ Accept/Store ]

"I guess I'll Accept." He whispered to himself after looking thought his new rewards, he knew he'd get a SSS but, he was still excited and thought of accepting it all. He suddenly felt a light headache and some itching on his entire body after which he got some advanced knowledge about Cooking and Swords, it would equal someone who'd practiced in that field for years.

"That wasn't too ba-!" Then he suddenly fell to his knees as a sudden pain erupted from his chest that made him feel like he was being ripped apart.

[ Talent: Magic Circuit (SSS) is being fused (1%) ]

He heard the System's voice in his already blurring consciousness, his lat thought before fainting was 'I fucking Jinxed myself.'

 

_________________

 

Emiya,

True name: Shirou Emiya

Spoiler

Shirou Emiya (Nameless)

[collapse]


Speciality: Unlimited Blade Works (E- ~~~~ SSS)

- This Shirou Emiya, is of an alternative timeline where he met Zelretch(DCG) 5 years before the Fifth Holy Grail War and joined the Dimensional Counter Force and gained the [ Talent: True Copy (SSS) ] that allowed him to copy everything he saw as a real, without degradation and not just as a projection but as a real Noble Phantasm. He gained the ability to use a Reality Marble, 2 months after he joined DCF and was forced to understand that not everyone can be saved.

0