Chapter 229  True Lies!
586 24 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 229  True Lies! by Harem-Fan

 

     In the Tokyo Life statistics office, 2 hours later...

     Ning Qian is wearing one of Mei's white kimonos, while I, in my black yukata, was standing next to her. The two of us had interesting expressions on our faces, for we had not talked much after she let her frustration out on me.

     Both Mei and Hinata, in red kimonos, stood to the side with stoic faces, but the eyes of Mei tell me she is both finding this play both funny and crazy. She as a shadow had been trained to handle odd situations, but this...

     Hinata, free after her duel the previous night, was watching me marry this unknown woman, who frankly was equally beautiful and not the kind of woman I go after. But my loyal Precious, who knew I helped her last night, just asked no question.

     Our event is officiated by the clerical staff of Japan, so we are all speaking it while here. The employee then prompted Ning Qian to give her vows.

     "Young lady, this is the part to give your vows?"

     I had also found out that she only turned 18 on August 1st when my ship had set sail. So she is really young. Ning is 4 years younger than me, and this is not a big age gap at all, but when I have never even dated such a girl, I feel like I picked up a middle-schooler. Well one with a nice body, but it is the maturity I look at.

     "I- Um? Marry me..."

     I mentally face palm at her vow, and the person officiating it looks speechless. She looked to me to do better than my bride, so I said while holding the cold and shaking hands of Ning.

     "Sure, I will take care of you then..."

     Fuck, I really wanted to use acting and say something sappy like I was on a movie set, just to show her up. But in the end, my mouth just said my true feelings.

     "Okay, now the kiss for the camera please."

     While the staff held the camera and waited, she had frozen like a deer in headlights. This woman is the worst shadow ever in history I bet. The only reason I am not harping on her is the fact she is the Emperor's daughter. I sigh and then kiss her because she has no apparent love experience.

     Not letting her escape, I pulled her into my chest close, with her hands on my chest in an instinctive protest, but my lips covered hers, and I pressed them together making her be motionless, then the camera clicked taking our picture and I released her.

     Her look of confusion only makes this marriage hard on me emotionally. I can tell she is reluctant, but like my dad said, she and I are using one another in the end, sigh...

     The staff finished the documents handing them to both of us and said.

     "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tang. Have a great marriage."

     Ning Tang, my 11th official wife. I had no idea at this moment, the future era of China would be known as the Tang dynasty...

     Ning bit her lips gently looking at me like I took her first kiss without permission, so I said to her.

     "Sigh, Ning, I know how you feel about me, and I get it... But from now on, you and I are husband and wife, so let us get along at the very least. I had to kiss you, and you did not seem to be ready, so forgive me, alright? I will slap my Father around for you if you want?"

     Hearing me apologize, she straightened her posture to that of a noble woman and stated.

     "This Ning understands, so I shall forgive this... You are my husband, and it is unavoidable for this to occur, now may we leave?"

     "Where too?"

     I see her angry shame-filled eyes again.

     "Idiot, to where you are staying of course, should your wife sleep on the streets?"

     Fuck, her sharp tongue really makes me seem like an idiot when I only want to make her happy?!

     "Then follow me, Mei and Hinata, let us go, sigh..."

-

     Okay, now this is awkward as fuck...

     When we got back to the Hilton, Ning saw Hinata, Mei, and even Ling'er in the room. She looked at me and said,

     "This is our wedding night, and you and I will go to my room, this will not work."

     Soooo... Here I am sitting on the couch while she is in the chair across from me. I could not take it anymore and poured a drink, though it won't help me, but the act of drinking is calming. She bit her lip in her frustration and asked.

     "Why are you not performing your responsibility of consummation, am I not good enough? If we do not consummate, we are not married."

     "Huh, But you didn't even want to kiss, let alone have sex? I thought you wanted to keep your purity, or..."

     "Did you think this noble woman wanted a divorce? No, I was raised to never divorce. We are married till we both die. As for the kiss, it was because I had never had my lips touch another."

     I think this Princess is more sheltered than I thought, so I asked.

     "Then, do you want to consummate now?"

     Her face flushed and nodded, well with her jaw clenched, sigh.

     "Alright, then shower and wait in the bed, then I will shower and join you."

     She then without a word bolted to the shower and locked the door, I muttered...

     "Dad, you suck..."

-

     Took her an hour, and me 15 minutes to give her more time, but eventually I faced the music.

     I am sure another man would be excited, but making love to a woman with no feelings for you feels off. Of course I will do my best to foster feelings of some sort. She can't be all bad right? I just hope we can at least become friends.

     Entering the room it was dark, but I can see better than normal Humans, and I see she has the sheets pulled up to her neck to hide her body with nervous eyes. Yeah I get her feelings.

     "Ning, I am joining you under the sheets."

     I only heard her grunt, so I slid in slowly to not startle her. Soon, I made my way above her slowly prying her legs apart. Virgins that are nervous have a harder time spreading their legs in shame, but I just do what is necessary.

     Now Between her legs, her head tilted to the sides with her eyes closed, and her hands gripping the sheets. I smile at her actions. So I told her.

     "First, I promise to be as gentle as I can. Secondly, if it matters, I do think you are a beautiful woman."

     Even though she does not think I can see her face, I could see she relaxed hearing my words. But then I warned her.

     "I cannot just start without some stimulation for you, so please do not be surprised and my use of oral pleasure to get you ready, so just relax your body and entrust it to me..."

     Then with my many years of oral pleasure, I disappeared under the sheets, down to her slit to do my thing...

     Soon in the dark, her eyes opened wide...

-

     Surprisingly, she came after only 30 seconds the first time, so I stayed till she was close the second, then mounted her again, slowly running my hand over her naked form, feeling her toned body.

     After she climaxed the first time, she covered her face with a pillow in shame. So as I rubbed her entrance with my erection, I took advantage of her pillow blinders and took her nipples into my mouth startling her. She froze and I ignored it, due to her just not being experienced.

     "Ning'er, I am starting."

     I threw her brain off by calling her an affectionate name, and it worked, her eyes opened in surprise, then she felt me push in. As her mouth opened to let out a sound of pain or surprise, I instead inserted my tongue into her mouth, surprising her with yet again even more shocking stimulation.

    She was not sure if she should think of the dick penetrating her, the tongue invading her mouth, or my hands roaming her body without care. Soon, her hands reached for my back in a primal need to do something...

     As she futilely tried sinking her nails in my back, protected from cultivation thankfully, she also began to clumsily use her own tongue, tired of being only on the receiving end. This small act of trying to scratch my back and kiss me, made me feel less complicated about our sex.

     I oddly found that having sex with a younger woman, brought me an alien sensation, of guiding a young fawn into the world of love making. Unlike the more mature lovers, even Linda and Kate were more active than poor Ning. I realized, I don't hate making love to her...

     As I accepted this troublesome younger woman in my heart, I felt my climax coming, and I felt a bit bad, for how many years will it take to get her pregnant?

     As I filled her belly, I slowed, and released her lips, and after she panted a bit, she asked me.

     "Rick, is it over?"

     "Yes, and it was as painless as I could make it. I finished with you, Ning."

     "I-I see... It was not as bad as I thought it would be... But, can you keep calling me Ning'er? The last time I heard it was from my mother..."

     I could see her tears, sad about her mother who must not have died too many years ago. I only said to her as I slowly pulled out.

     "Then Ning'er, I will hold you to sleep. Our marriage might start as a sudden event, but we can work on it. Now good night, my wife.."

     True Lies, I will keep telling her and myself our marriage will be a great one, especially until it becomes true. The best kind of lie, the one that ends in truth.

     "Then... Goodnight... Husband..."

     As she also convinces herself of the True Lie, I could tell her hand was on her belly in thought...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

51