Chapter 236  Greg & Sam, Turn Green!
778 24 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N Trigger Warning: Even if you hate it, I do not care, my Harems get their happy endings, so suck it!)

 

Chapter 236  Greg & Sam, Turn Green! by Almost-Done

 

     Two days after the terrorist attack was felt in the Japan Empire, I was in my room with Ning packing our bags. She handed me some of her things to pack and asked me.

     "Rick, with your Father as the Shadow and your Grandfather serving the Emperor, will you face blow-back from marrying me? If I-"

     I kissed her to stop her worry, then soon, I explained to her.

     "Nope, no problem other than they will scrutinize your background more. I have been given a blanket pardon, and it covers any connection to the China Empire. So there is nothing legally the Li can do to me with regards to marrying you. Well, unless you were the actual Princess of China, then I would be in trouble, ha-ha."

     Over the last few days, Ning'er had made every effort to stay at my side, and to try and be a good wife, so she held my waist and joked.

     "Husband, if I was actually the Empress of China, would you still have married me?"

     I pulled the funny girl into my arms and held her tight.

     "Yeah, even if you are the Empress of the world, I would marry you again. You have grown on me. And, I like making you mad at me."

     "Rick, you cannot bully the Empress you know, you must be caring and delicate, not a beast like you do to me."

     "Did you bump your pretty head? You are the one to keep telling me to keep going?!"

     "That is your imagination, I would not say vulgar things like I want more. You cannot prove it."

     While holding her, I asked.

     "For the next couple of years, what do you plan on doing while you live with me in Eurasia?"

     She draws circles on my chest with her fingernail and tilts her head, thinking...

     "I will focus on becoming a mother, for our children, and spend time with the wives, building a relationship with them. And, I want to fall in love with you, deeply. Can you try to do that, Rick?"

     I feel a pang of guilt for not being able to explain my new low fertility, but I hug her and say into her ear.

     "As many babies as you want, Ning'er. I will try really hard. Also, I will do my very best to capture your heart, so you miss me when I am not around, okay?"

     "You promised me, and you always keep your promises, right? Even if I want 4 children?"

     "As long as I can do it, I will."

     "Then, this Empress is happy."

     This one promise really bit me in the ass.

-

     Pam, Sam, his maid-wife, and Ling Ling had already headed back to the ship by the time Ning'er and I had gotten to the docks of the Victoria.

     Due to the Tokyo Tower incident, all passports and inspections went through a more detailed investigation. They looked for the terrorist still at large. And with our marriage, it was even longer that I needed to wait for Ning to get her documents thoroughly background checked.

-

     While I was waiting for Ning'er, I received a call from Jill Feng.

     "Hello Jill, is everything fine back in Star city?"

     [Hmm? That depends on if you miss me or not, well?]

     "I miss you, now let me make sure you are well, so let me know already?"

     [Two pieces of news might interest you my lover. The most pressing... I kicked out Greg and the Lee. I had filed for divorce with Greg, and it was finalized, leaving my child with me. He will also lose his Feng last name and be forced to use his worthless Song name again, making him a commoner (Hope disowned him). The only thing he has is a fashion business in shambles.]

     "So, will I now tell everyone about our child?"

     [Well, your blanket pardon makes our affair not an issue, so we will, but let's wait a bit since you just recently married, Ufufu. I don't want to shock the harem too much too soon. Also, the baby will be a girl. So you will have to spoil our daughter in the future.]

     "Jill, thanks for loving me. After I get back, I will make time to come over and spend the night with you."

     [Good, I have not had you in a while, so hurry home. Then I will keep calling you every day till you get back, I will leave a message since I know you will be busy with a boat full of lovers. You will have nowhere to run on the ship. Talk to you later dear. Click... do do do...]

     I just smile at the phone. Jill finally has the ending she wanted.

     "A girl, oh? Looks like I will have another wave of babies this year. Well, I did survive it 3 years ago, so I look forward to more."

     Ning came out of the booth with her things, and she stood in front of me.

     "I am done husband, we can board the ship, but..."

     I stood and could tell she did not look well, so I felt her face and she blushed. She stopped me and said.

     "Rick, I had thrown up in the office. I think I might be pregnant from our first night. My period should have started today, and it is also late, so maybe..."

     I lost track of time, and soon I noticed that Ning'er was waving her hand in my face asking.

     "Are you back with me dear? You spaced-out. I thought after all of your children, this news would not shock you, so why now? Are you unhappy about it?"

     With a 1⁄1,000 chance how lucky am I to nail it on the first time?! (to no readers surprise, Ling'er was wrong about Rick's fertility rate)

     "No, I was just surprised I got you pregnant so soon. I thought we would have more time together."

     She blushed and held me, she said quietly.

     "No, I need you to make love plenty, it should help me when it is time to have the baby, you know..."

     I grin in a good mood and tease her.

     "But you said it was only for the baby."

     "N-No, I clearly told you it would be more if I liked it."

     "Sooo, You did like it then?!"

     Ning pushed me, took her bag and stomped off from being ashamed. Probably remembering all the embarrassing positions I had her do. So I followed my wife with a silly expression on my face. Then I said,

     "I need to have a little talk with Ling Ling..."

-

     James and his wives all made it back without issue, though her family was a bit cold to him. He did not care however, why should he, Akeno is his anyway.

     As I got on the deck and officially was considered off Japan soil, I smiled at the women there waiting for me. Lan, Mei, Hinata, and Mercy.

     Lan, seeing Ning, only nodded to her before throwing herself into my arms. She coquettishly looked up into my eyes and said.

     "Rick, all of the harem played fierce casino games to determine the week's sleep schedule, and you are with me tonight. Also Rick and Ning, come to the daycare, to meet all the children."

     Ning said to Lan.

     "I would love to play with all of Rick's children. Since I will be adding to the group, fufu."

     And after kissing and hugging the 4 worried women, they brought me deeper into the ship to see all of the other women and children. Good thing I only need 2 hours of sleep a day now...

-

     A week later, I woke up with my MILF, Gretta, in my arms. Remembering our passionate night, I only smiled. Then I remembered how fucked I am.

    I rubbed her belly gently, thinking about all the women that have missed periods or confirmed babies, since the time I graduated University to now at the end of August...

     Ning Tang, Jill Feng, Ling Ling, Mei Xia, Gretta Yang, Kate Tang, and Mary Tang! Well, 7 more children really is not huge, for a harem of my size, but a couple babies were unexpected.

     While I had been caressing Greta, her eyes opened, and she leaned up to kiss me, while putting her leg over me to rest more comfortably. She told me.

     "Rayna and Tessa are looking forward to having a sibling, Rick. But I am even more happy. Falling for you was the right call, Ufufu. Is it me or are you becoming more handsome? Hmm, I think love is affecting my vision."

     "Good, ha-ha. Well, I guess it is because my number one business woman makes me feel better about everything when I am with you, so that is my secret. Sadly, the ship will be coming into port soon, so we need to shower and get out of bed."

     And with that, our group all prepared for the ship to dock in Star City...

-

     After the ship arrived, Luke came with a massive group of highly skilled Fire Birds to assure everyone made it safely to their destinations.

     With the Lee lurking, we are taking no chances. We even have special precautions (a new cure) for the special Lee poison they have used in the past, and all of my family has been informed of such nefarious means.

     Luke was not the only group to greet us, the Police had come to pick up a certain casting couch villain. Sam was flatfoot when he was being arrested.

     I was speechless when I saw poor Pam, the maid, and Ling sobbing at Sam being carted away.

     Wow, you would totally believe Ling Ling was torn up seeing her fake tears. If she had not winked at me, I would have even thought she was tore up. Pam was beside herself as the family followed Sam to the jail, to try and clear his name... Nope I saw the evidence, he is fucked.

     Just before I got in the limo to go home, I received a call from Lucy.

     "Lucy, I see you're not at the mansion but at Velvet Tower what is up?"

     [Meet me at the tower Rick, I have something I need to show you, and I cannot say it, even if we think the line is secure. Can you meet me in the apartment?]

     "This sounds serious. Alright I will get one of Luke's subordinate cars and come now."

     After hanging up, I told the wives to go without me, and I headed to the Velvet Tower to find out the emergency...

-

     Around 40 minutes later, I arrived and entered the elevator. Benz, who had not seen me for  a month, said to me,

     "Good to see you boss, where too?"

     "Thanks Benz, to the 40th floor, please."

-

     Unlocking the door, I entered and locked it behind me. Then I entered the living room and saw Lucy sitting on the couch in a pair of sweats in the color white. Her glasses were off, and her hair was in a ponytail. When I saw her eyes, I could tell she was in a mental crisis.

     Lucy jumped up and ran into my arms hugging me super-tight, smelling me, like she forgot my scent. I hug her back and rub her body to calm her agitation. I then picked her up in my arms and carried her to the couch, putting her in my lap. She could not stop kissing me during this process.

     After around 5 minutes, she calmed down and I held her, then I asked.

     "Now other than not seeing me for a month, what makes you so emotional, what is wrong my dear?"

     "Here, just look, I still cannot believe it..."

     She handed me a medical file marked Lucy Shen, so with my Medicine Advanced I can fully understand this thick document...

-

     Even after I stopped reading everything, I could not explain what I saw, and now I understand why the emotional woman in my arms is agitated so much.

     But my Medicine Skill has some ancient knowledge that might hint to what happened... I think my Chi repaired some of her damage... This is the only reasonable reason for this. Then Lucy asked me with a timid voice.

     "I-I don't want to, but if you say so, I will end it..."

     "What?! Don't ever say something so stupid. I am just shocked, of course I want it."

     "My womb was damaged inside, so it being healed shocked me, and even the Doctor was surprised, but he said it has happened in the past, with the right diet and time. Maybe it is because you are the Yellow Emperor? But... Now I am carrying your son. I was so scared you would hate me for it."

     I wiped the tears flowing from her eyes and smiled.

     "Stupid, I love you. This is a happy day for us. Now you can be a mother. I love you and I always will."

     Then I princes carried Lucy into the bedroom, and gently loved my devoted Yandere...

-

     Seems, I will have to reward Ling'er for giving me miracle after miracle. So I will spank her good...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

50