Chapter 240  Three Heads Are better Than One!
1.6k 16 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[A/N This chapter is a bit shorter than normal, due to it being a bit of a refresher of characters before the story's conclusion. Loose ends and such. A few of these chapters will touch on background characters as you had seen from the last chapter, so enjoy the recaps.]

 

Chapter 240  Three Heads Are better Than One! by Harem-Fan

 

     On the 38th floor of the Velvet Tower, I and my company were having our monthly gathering reports.

     James was the last CEO to stand and give his updates on the current progress of my Harem-Chat company.

     "...And thus, we will hold a special live event that will focus around next summer's Yellow Emperor ascension event.... But as the New Years is upon us, we have crossed the highest financial record since the launch of the company... Next year's end shall prove to be lucrative with our expanding numbers proving that marriages are growing as a whole after the loss of so many men during the nuclear disaster... Harem-Chat has proven to be a key component to healthy marriages with the assistance of Valentine..."

      Naturally much more was said in James' long-ass speech, but those were the highlights. After he put down his documents, a smile leaked from my lips as I looked at the new prospective wife of James at the table, as I point this out.

     I look over to where Diana Long of Advertising sits, and behind her to her second in command, Natalya Yang, with platinum blonde hair and bluish eyes. She is now 25 years old with her longer hair in a bun. This woman was James' second crush, behind Ophelia Chu. But life happens when you are making plans.

     Well, a while back, I had a birthday party for Gretta, and both James and Natalya Yang were a bit tipsy. Natalya who normally gave James the cold shoulder had finally loosened up and talked with Jim seeing how close both I and Gretta were, and when she learned more about James and our past as high-school buddies, she found him cute.

     Well, a few more glasses of wine, and the next morning, the two were amazed at the fact they found the same bed, and after an awkward month of dating, the two fell in love. This was good because Natalia was pregnant already with James' child. So that brings me to my current naughty speech.

     "For the New Year, I wish to congratulate an in-house couple for their upcoming marriage... Congratulations on your happy day, James and Natalya!"

     Clap Clap Clap! While everyone clapped, Natalya gave me puppy dog eyes for torching her publicly, but then Kim my wife said to the two.

     "After New Years, we are sending you two to Long Island for a fully paid wedding, and you can invite anyone y'all want on us. Ha ha, We are coming too. I want to be your witness at your vows."

     My cute American wife Kim Smith, is now 31 years old, and she only gets more and more adorable for me. She still likes to secretly cheer for me on our intimate nights together. She has secretly been manufacturing a massive amount of special ammunition and automatic shotguns for our upcoming conflict.

     I bring the meeting to an end, and tell everyone.

     "Have a Happy Remembrance Week, and New Year. The next meeting will happen on the cruise trip for the wedding, so see you in one month everyone..."

-

     After kissing Kim, Ling'er, and Gretta goodbye, I headed up for my personal meeting on the 40th floor...

     Unlocking the door and entering, I see my three lovers I was expecting... Victoria, Helen, and Jill.

     Victoria Long on the closest couch was sipping her wine. She was wearing a black business-lady suit with her legs crossed, and her purple framed glasses went well with her purple eyes. She let her dark hair flow freely over her shoulder, while her loving eyes watched me. She said,

     "Husband, please come and sit with us."

     Helen Tang, my cousin and wife, with her blonde long hair tied in a ponytail, looked at me with her misty brown eyes, and patted the empty spot between her and Victoria, then also coaxed me.

     "Husband, come and snuggle with us, I missed you."

     Feeling warm in my heart, I walked to them, but first went over to Jill Feng in her own chair also sipping wine.

     As I came over, she was wearing a breathtaking red dress with a low-cut for me to enjoy. Her blonde hair was up in a sloppy bun, giving her golden eyes a mature charm to entice me. She smiled knowing I came to kiss her before I sat down, and once our lips parted, she said.

     "And that is why I love you so, to not forget your lovers, Ufufu... Now go sit so we can start our meeting, Yellow Emperor."

     Yup, the meeting today is for legitimate reasons, even if it will devolve into a sexual frenzy after. So I sat with both wives getting their kisses before we talked.

     Then I cleared my throat and started.

     "I have finished the emergency shelter to hide you all when my showdown happens, since I will not be in Star City at the time. The hidden mansion is under  the new condo complex across from my old apartment. I hid the construction as underground parking, but changed it last minute to above ground parking, hiding its true secrets. This is where all of you will hide. I was diligent over the last year to hide its construction. Its secret entrance is actually an apartment on the top-floor, ha-ha."

     I continued...

     "Anyway, I have made a list of companies for you all to un-invest in that are tied to the Traditionalist Lee. This way, our family won't take a financial burden after the dust settles. Normally this move would look suspicious to Adam, but I will mess with him for the last month before his birthday. So just do it all over the course of a month, naturally, or start early on some."

     Jill asks me with worry in her voice.

     "Rick honey, what will you do after the fight? Will the Political Lee turn on you and or us? I am afraid you will get rid of one problem, but get stabbed in the back by another?"

     "Jill, do not worry too much, because I am actually working with Prime-minister Lee behind the scenes. I had shown him proof before my pardon about the plans to wipe out his entire clan. He was more than happy to work with me. In fact, the pardon was our shared idea to keep the Traditionalist from moving on me, to throw me in jail. Think about how odd it is for the Son of two national traitors, with Mei Xia at my side to get a pardon, not even I would offer that to me."

     Helen to my right said.

     "Rick, I have an Idea to weaken your problem with Forest Temple."

     I see Helen biting her lower lip in anticipation to contribute, so I nodded for her to say it.

     "I want to hire the Forest Temple using some of our Clans in White State to do assassination missions against an impossible target. I want you to make false identities for hit targets, so they can be killed off little by little until they stop taking assassination requests, and by then, the Sea and Snow will have no problem wiping them out?"

     My lip twitched because it was a good plan, but she really was throwing me into the fire to draw moths. Her smile grew because she knows I cannot be killed so easily, and I said.

     "Fine, let us do it in the month of March, because I have too many birthdays after that. I cannot believe you are sending your husband in as bait... Helen, you are cruel..."

     She kissed my pouting face and only giggled. Then Victoria offered.

     "Dear, would you like to use our Masters in our clans?"

     I pulled her in closer by her waist and said honestly.

     "No dear, but I do want them in Star City to divert the eyes of the Lee. If they see all of your Masters move around during the time of their ceremony, they will feel relaxed. Luke Fu will disguise as me during that time, and be seen publicly for their spies to see. So I need your masters here to kill off any of their spies once they know their main family is under attack. So Star City is the actual vulnerable spot in my assault."

     Vicky said in surprise.

     "Luke is going to be the decoy again, like back on Highway 69? I see, he would be the most brave for such a job. Well, when we go on our cruise, make sure to invite him so we can thank him personally. That said, husband, do you need to be anywhere in the next two hours? The girls and I would like to take a shower with you?"

     "Wife, my schedule just magically cleared, I feel like a good soaping is just what the Doctor ordered!"

     I started the attack, while kissing Vicky, both my hands slid into their dresses, for an examination...

     That night, I pressed all three main Clan Heads into a submissive mess. One of my more memorable nights, for sure.

 

    

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

46