Chapter 1  After Reincarnating, My System Quit!
11k 31 313
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please click the [] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

 

Chapter 1  After Reincarnating, My System Quit! by Harem-Fan

 

     Rick Lee, Eurasian. I am 17 years old and tomorrow is my birthday, well at midnight anyway, then I will be an official adult and my sister won't be my legal guardian anymore.

     Why is my sister Mary Lee my guardian? well both of our parents died to a bank-robbery gone wrong and were killed as hostages. Yeah, it sucks to think about because my dad and step-mother were terrific parents.

     My mother died in childbirth and I naturally don't remember her, and my father was left as a single dad. Fortunately Mary's mother was our neighbor with a young daughter and husband. And she helped to take care of me while my dad worked.

     Sadly Mary's father was a gambling addict and was running his home into the ground from debts with a criminal organization. Lets just say he could not pay his debts, and he is swimming with some fishes right now.

     I was 2 at the time and Mary was 6 years old. And the criminals are fair with debt collecting and don't add fake fees or anything, but the family is responsible when you're married. So Mary's mother was slapped with her now dead husband's debt.

     she was left with one option, to work off her debt with the organization, this usually means prostitution if you're attractive and without life skills. Sex is not always how to repay, mind you but it's the lowest work.

     My father, a police officer, hearing of her plight, used his savings to pay off her debt. Naturally she refused, but my father was a convincing man and made her take it.

     My dad only asked her to keep taking care of me as payment and she was touched. Naturally the two fell in love and got married. Mary's mom and herself took Lee's last name and we moved in together and had a great family life. Until I turned 14 and Mary was 18.

     Due to her real fathers death and the murder of our parents, Mary skipped University and joined the Star City Police Academy to take care of me and deliver justice where it is needed.

     In just a few short years my sister Mary, had become the youngest female detective in SCPD history. I am very proud of her.

     In fact she is currently working the overnight shift, and the reason I am alone out late. The legal drinking age in Eurasia is 18 and I am waiting for my birthday to buy my first beer. My sister would kill me if she knew though, so don't tell!

     I live on the West coast of Eurasia, in the Azure State. The Capital of Azure state is called Star City, a major metropolitan settlement. We are a major economic port and industry point for the 4 States of Eurasia. Star City is also nicknamed Dragon Star City.

     To the North is Crimson State and it is represented by the Legendary Phoenix. To the East of Eurasia is the White State also represented by a white-tiger, and like the Australian legends proclaim, the South is the Black State, represented by the turtle.

     Eurasia is a mixing pot of the continents of North America and the Indian and Australian cultures.

     (A/N North America is like England + France, with India being like Japan, and Australia is like ancient China. I will explain more later but I know you're confused. This chapter has a map of the world, and this will help you visualize.)

     I have about two weeks left in my high-school life at Star-High, and I am trying very hard to get into Star University, the most prestigious higher learning in the West. Sadly, I don't belong to one of the 4 Great Noble Families and am just a commoner, but I am trying really hard to study for the entrance test.

     If I can't get a scholarship, I can't go there and I will have to go to a community college or online school, and that's depressing.

     Mary told me she can get me in on the Police force if I have no good options. But I don't want to live the life of a police officer, and meet a bad end like Dad, sigh. I even hate that Mary joined, but she did it for me.

-

     I look at my smartwatch and see it's only 11:30 pm and I still have to wait in-front of the Quick-Mart for me to buy my booze. It's Prom Night right now and I could not even get a date to it, despite women being two to one ratio to men.

     And if my bad luck was not good enough, a long black-limo pulled up to the front of the Quick-Mart and two large men got out to open the doors. Ha-ha those guys are wearing sunglasses at night.

     Scott Tang, the 2nd young master of the Tang family, got out and my stomach turned seeing my school bully, sigh. Hopefully he won't see me sitting over on the other side of the street.

     Three women got out behind them in prom dresses, and I recognized the ladies.

     The first one is the noble young lady from the Lang Family, Linda Lang. She is wearing a pure-white dress and her midnight-shiny black-hair is accompanied by her mesmerizing grey-eyes. She is an impressive D-cup.

     I made a mistake talking to this girl in my first year of high-school right before my parents passed. I had no idea she was a noble lady and I caught Scott's attention from that day on. He has been courting her for the past four years trying to make her his first wife. He is also involved with the next two girls.

     Nadia and Nichole Ning, identical twin sisters with black-hair and blue eyes like me. They have excellent figures and are armed with a nice set of D-cups. They are set to become Scott's 2nd and 3rd wives, and it's official with their families.

     Well they may look hot in their silver-dresses, but those two have made my life tough for Scott's amusement, so I don't think kindly of the two.

     Scott in his black-tux saw me and his lips curled. He said to me over the car's roof.

     "What's up little-dick Rick? Having fun at prom, ha-ha! Find any prostitutes?"

     Sigh, in middle-school before my growth spurt, I was a bit smaller on a cold day, when that fucker pantsed me in-front of the whole middle-school. Even though I grew a lot and have a good sized little-dragon, how can I prove it to everyone without shaming myself and my sister?!

     I say nothing and look away from him and his skanks. Scott whispered to his two gorillas and then took the girls into the Quick-Mart. 

     I had a bad feeling when I saw the big guys come my way with grins, fuck me I need to run!

-

     Sadly, I was not fast enough and the two goons pulled me to the side of the store and one held me, while the other greeted my happy birthday with some tender-ribs and a lesson in boxing.

     So this happens every two months or so. They never break my bones, but they bruise the fuck out of me, so its hard to breath for a few days. Oh nice, I am getting a pair of black-eyes to match my mood...

     Well no booze for me tonight, looks like I'm blacking out because they went overboard, and I fell unconscious.

     I was left in the alley and the two guards went back to the car, but they took longer than necessary and Scott smirked while the grey-eye-girl looked to where I had been sitting before and frowned, but was pressed to enter the car.

     Fortunately the staff had to empty the trash at midnight, and found my beaten body, unable to wake me he called for an ambulance. Lucky for me.

-

     While I was out, I had a strange dream. I saw scenes of another world like my Earth. It too was called Earth but it was strange and bizarre. I had a feeling like this dream was a long lost life I lived, but I could not recall names of anyone or place well. Faces were blurry but I felt I was an 18 year old boy there as well.

     I had long blonde-hair and blue-eyes in those reflections in the mirrors. I had a family, but I see them as fuzzy. Oh I think I see myself playing a computer game.

     The game was new, and it asked me to pick skills for my character, then it asked if I wanted to load and reincarnate?! But I don't remember anything after that?!

     I was engulfed in blackness and glowing words floated in front of me... If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     [Welcome to your new life, and enjoy your second chance and don't waste your life like last time. Your selection was confirmed and transferred to the memories you requested. Good luck for I have served my purpose Host, no refunds...]

     I was then flooded with a massive amount of information and I almost went insane for what was shown to me. It felt like 3 lifetimes of experiences were just shoved into my head!

     Then it calmed and this is what I figured out in my sleep...

[Amateur Skill Level (0): Well anyone can try. right?

Basic Skill Levels (1): Enough knowledge to work in the field and never make amateur mistakes. This includes all general knowledge needed for the world. Also equivalent to a Highschool Diploma.

Advanced Skill Levels (3 points): A true expert in your field, able to handle complex issues and be a Professional in your field. Equivalent to a fully completed College Education and focus in your profession or vocation.

Master Level Skill (7 points): You're at the peak of your field, easily one of the best in a nation and regarded as a prodigy. A PHD in any field would represent this level.

Grandmaster Level Skill (15 points): There are probably only 9 or less people in the world that can compare to this level of mastery. You can boast and tell others, "If I am number 2, then no one is number 1."]

[50/50 points granted and spent. *1 point free.]

[Acrobatics: Master] Back-flip, cartwheel, tightrope, handstands, obstacle-course, falling from high places, no fear of heights, and many more fun things can be done with this skill. Black Widow would be at this level.

[Acting: Basic] Look cool as a cucumber when your girlfriend catches you with another girl, no problem. Be a star in commercials, or the main star in a University acting club, no problem. Pretend to be some girl's boyfriend on the phone, no problem, this is easy-peezy for you. Convince your teacher your dog really ate your homework, not a problem either!

[Auto-Mechanics: Basic] Change spark-plugs, oil, fluids, fill tanks, detail clean, bodywork, paint-jobs, and many other fun things to keep your wheels in top shape, no breakdowns for you! You can work in a car dealership.

[Business Management: Advanced] You can safely run any normal business, do taxes, get licenses, evade taxes, manage employees, buy and sell stocks and many other tasks requiring a high level of attention. Run a top ten Company, nope, but you can run a major company!

[Computer Use: Master] Build, repair, update, hack, protect, and search for any information you want on the web and dark web without anyone noticing. Hack your teachers phone and home computer, no problem, hell you can visit any Government computer for a look, just don't stay too long!

[Cooking: Basic] You can cook any well known ethnic food, make your meals quick and tasty, and keep your family happy. This level of skill can let you work in any restaurant chain or fine dining establishment. Can you cook for the King of a country, hell no, unless he wants BBQ!

[Driving: Advanced] Drifting, join the Fast and Furious team, professional racing, large class of vehicles like tractor-trailers. Manual, automatic, anything on the ground can be driven by you. Might just escape those police or killers after you! Drive a tank, no stop smoking drugs.

[General Education*: Basic] Thanks to your first life education and your almost completed second life education, this is a freebie, congratulations you're not an idiot!

[Firearms: Master] Bro, this is Special Forces Rambo level of skill! DeadPool is giving you a thumbs up for your gun-shooting and maintenance skills of all hand held hot-weapons!

[Kung-Fu: Grandmaster] You're 18 and can teach Po the secrets of being the Dragon Warrior! All forms of ancient and modern Martial Arts are known by you and are one of the world's top hand to hand fighters. Too bad your body is not in good enough shape to keep up yet, get pumping!

[Medicine: Advanced] Your skills in medicine are the equivalent of a fresh new Doctor, not a seasoned specialist, but hey you can patch up a bullet wound like a real Doctor, you're just missing a degree.

[Stealth: Basic] You can now tail that hot ass teacher you had your eyes on and she will never know! Also you can follow that bully while avoiding security cameras! Silence is golden. Hey you're not a ninja so put down that smoke bomb!

[Thief: Basic] Pick a lock, pick a pocket, break into that car, open that safe, and sneak into your sister's room to read her diary! Also disarm traps with this skill!

-

Skill combinations from existing skills...

[Firearms: Master] + [Kung-Fu: Grandmaster] = [Gun-Fu: Master] your John Wick and Jet Lee all rolled into one, and this world's first Gun-Fu Master!

[Stealth: Basic] + [Thief: Basic] + [Acrobatics: Master] = [Cat Burglar: Basic] Parkour, escape-artist, and Cat-woman's new lover! Okay, you're a ninja now!

[Business Management: Advanced] + [Computer Use: Master] = [Virtual Business Management: Advanced] Make the next Google, online-gambling, Amazon, just sit at home and work!]

     Please someone, anyone, wake me up!

     (AN Let me know what you think!)

 

 

Permanent Skills known...

Spoiler

[Acting: Basic] [Acrobatics: Master] [Auto-Mechanics: Basic] [Business Management: Advanced] [Cat Burglar: Basic] [Computer Use: Master] [Cooking: Basic] [Driving: Advanced] [General Education*: Basic] [Gun-Fu: Master] [Firearms: Master] [Kung-Fu: Grandmaster] [Medicine: Advanced] [Stealth: Basic] [Thief: Basic] [Virtual Business Management: Advanced]

[collapse]

Please click the [ ♥ ⇒] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

313