Chapter 75:F*ck the system
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a passionate session in bed, the three women had fallen deeply asleep, while Yang Xuan's spirits were improving.

"System, transport me to the world of 'Tianlong Babu,' at the location of the North Sea Divine Art. Make it a bit earlier than Duan Yu," Yang Xuan said.

"Alright, host. The rules of the 'Tianlong Babu' world are very complex. There might be some uncertain factors. Please ensure your safety," the system replied.

"What uncertain factors?" Yang Xuan asked.

With a blink of an eye, he found himself in the world of 'Tianlong Babu.'

"System, what the heck!" Yang Xuan exclaimed. He realized that his telekinetic power had been restricted.

"What's going on? I can't use my telekinetic power," Yang Xuan inquired as he continued to fall.

"Transporting to this world involves uncertain factors. Due to the strong rules in this world, your telekinetic power may be sealed for a period," the system explained.

"Oh no, I'm in big trouble. I'm going to die, and you won't have it easy either. Falling from this height, I'll probably turn into a pancake," Yang Xuan panicked while free-falling.

Boom!

Yang Xuan crashed into a building, spat out blood, and immediately fell unconscious.

"What's happening?"

Inside the building, two sects, Wuliang Sword East and West, were holding a martial arts competition. Everyone was startled, and although they possessed martial skills, they were all in a state of panic.

"What's going on? What's that falling?" a middle-aged Daoist exclaimed.

"I don't know, let's check. Thankfully, none of our disciples were injured," a female Daoist said.

After the dust settled, the culprit was finally revealed.

"Hey, it's a person," a young man dressed as a scholar said.

"Could it be a demon?" someone asked.

"Do demons look like humans?"

"Some demons can shapeshift."

"Could it be a powerful martial artist?"

"At this rate, even a powerful martial artist would be crushed to death."

Although the Wuliang Sword Sect had divided into two branches, Xin Shuangqing, the leader of the West branch, turned to his senior brother and asked, "Senior Brother, what do you think?"

It was clear that he was seeking advice from his senior brother, Left Zimu.

Left Zimu bent down, checked Yang Xuan's pulse, and looked surprised. "Despite falling from a great height, this person has exceptionally high internal energy, and his body's durability is extraordinary. He's fine; he just passed out. Guang Jie, help him down and take care of him."

Guang Jie, the disciple, was instructed to assist Yang Xuan. After a while, he came back, sweating profusely, and said, "Master, he's so heavy, it's like he's rooted in place. I can't move him."

"Nonsense," Left Zimu said, and he jumped into the pit created by Yang Xuan's fall to try and move him using his own strength. Unfortunately, it had no effect.

"Senior Brother, could this be a charade?" Xin Shuangqing asked.

"Sister Xin, please don't make light of the situation. Besides me, you have the highest level of martial skills here. You should come down and help. Any disciples who can come to assist, do so. I refuse to believe this."

After a difficult effort, they managed to lift Yang Xuan out of the pit. Female disciples of the Wuliang Sword Sect were assigned to take care of him.

The martial arts competition continued after the incident, and despite the unexpected interruption, they couldn't afford any mistakes. This competition determined the opportunity for the next attempt at comprehending the Wuliang Jade Disc, which only occurred every five years.

After a couple of matches, a faint "thump thump thump" sound disrupted the normal rhythm of the competition. As time passed, the sound grew louder.

"It's that person making the noise," Guang Jie recognized.

Yang Xuan was in pain all over, and his body was instinctively repairing the damage, thanks to his mid-level internal energy. As he released his internal energy, his body gradually emitted a hot aura and turned redder.

After a while, Yang Xuan, now recovered, sat up. He had truly been deceived by the system this time.

Upon surveying his surroundings, he noticed many pairs of eyes fixed on him.

Left Zimu approached him respectfully and asked, "Senior, are you feeling better?"

Yang Xuan was still somewhat groggy and said, "I guess so. It hurts a lot. Who are you, and where am I?"

"I am Left Zimu, the East Branch leader of the Wuliang Sword Sect. May I ask for your name, senior?" Left Zimu cautiously inquired. He couldn't discern whether this person was friend or foe, but checking his pulse had revealed him to be a formidable individual.

Yang Xuan stared at Left Zimu for a long while, partly trying to remember some plot details, which left Left Zimu quite frightened.

Yang Xuan stood up, only to realize that all his clothes had been torn apart, leaving him in just his undergarments. Observing Yang Xuan's muscular body, the female disciples of the sect blushed and covered their eyes.

Left Zimu cleverly said, "Guang Jie, fetch a set of clothes for the senior."

After receiving the clothes, Yang Xuan learned from Guang Jie how to wear ancient attire. It was like making zongzi.

At that moment, a Daoist stumbled into the scene, dead before he could utter a word. On his body, they discovered a challenge letter. Since Guang Jie was assisting Yang Xuan with dressing, Left Zimu decided to retrieve the challenge letter himself.

Although Yang Xuan didn't pay much attention to Left Zimu's role, he realized that when you were on someone else's turf, you had to help if you could. He warned Left Zimu about the poisoned letter, and Left Zimu quickly withdrew his hand.

"Those Shen Nong Bandits are causing trouble again," Left Zimu said angrily.

"Ding, host, I detected a treasure."

This was an unprecedented notification from the system.

"System, where is the treasure?" Yang Xuan inquired urgently.

"It's in the back of the Wuliang Sword Sect," the system replied.

"Alright, I understand."

Yang Xuan handed a communication device to Left Zimu and said, "Left Branch Leader, I have an urgent matter to attend to. If your sect encounters any difficulties, press this communicator, and I will come quickly."

Without paying attention to the crowd, Yang Xuan ran outside and used the system to locate the treasure on the back mountain.

The treasure turned out to be the legendary jade disc that could reveal the figures of immortals. Yang Xuan knew that this was the reflection of the system's creators, Wuyazi and Li Qiushui. He didn't expect to find something in the 'Tianlong Babu' world that could assist the system.

"System, how do I collect it? I feel like I'm not big enough for this jade disc," Yang Xuan asked as he looked up at the hundred-meter-high jade disc.

"You just need to place your hand on the jade disc," the system said.

Following the system's instructions, Yang Xuan put his hand on the jade disc. At first, there was no response, but gradually, the jade disc began to melt and merge into the system within Yang Xuan's body.

Although it is not integrated into Yang Xuan's body, but the energy still through Yang Xuan's meridian, played a strengthening, expand the function of the meridian, but Yang Xuan does not know, slowly painful tears are down, it is a thousand cuts ah.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0