Chapter 84: The Massacre
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Xuan walked up to this woman, beautiful but with a heart as treacherous as a snake's, and scrutinized her, saying, "Kang Min, you are truly impressive. Once the number one gang in the world, now in ruins after the loss of Qiao Feng. The decline of the Beggars' Sect is inevitable."

Upon hearing Yang Xuan's words, some elders of the Beggars' Sect nearby turned red-faced. A hot-tempered elder retorted, "Even without Qiao Feng now, no one dares to provoke us. Our Beggars' disciples are spread across the north and south of the Yangtze River, numerous in number."

"Hmph, I could wipe out your Beggars' Sect with a wave of my hand. You're fools. If it weren't for your significant contributions to the country and the nation, given my temperament, you would have turned to dust long ago," Yang Xuan said provocatively, waving his hand dismissively.

"Sir, a generation of heroes, formidable martial arts, but not everything you say is necessarily true," Kang Min said, pretending to be weaker.

Yang Xuan suddenly used a move from the Baguazhang, breaking a nearby century-old tree in half, "Learn your lesson. My strength is formidable, and what I say is the truth. Don't accuse me of bullying the weak, because weakness itself is a crime."

Without saying much more, Yang Xuan directly sucked the life force out of Kang Min.

At this moment, a large group of people suddenly rushed out from the forest, led by a general on horseback. It turned out to be He Lian Tieshu. Unfortunately, the Four Great Villains did not come, having already been killed twice, and one of them had a son. The Four Great Villains were essentially defunct.

While Yang Xuan was searching for people, he spotted Mu Rong Fu in the crowd. This family was a bunch of troublemakers, constantly stirring up conflicts between various countries.

The two sides were in a standoff, with only a few elders barely holding the line since Qiao Feng had left.

"Are you from Western Xia?" Yang Xuan asked nonchalantly.

"Hmph, who are you? Judging by your attire, you're not one of the Beggars' Sect. If your martial arts are good, you can join our Western Xia First Hall," He Lian Tieshu proudly declared.

"A group of barbarians dares to swagger in front of me today. Do you want to die?" Yang Xuan showed no face to He Lian Tieshu.

The face of He Lian Tieshu, a general of Western Xia, instantly turned red with anger, "Guards, kill him!"

The army instantly gathered and rushed towards Yang Xuan. The people from the Beggars' Sect behind him were already cursing in their hearts. It was supposed to be unnecessary to fight, but now it was over. After all, the battles in the martial arts world and the confrontations in the military were completely different.

Yang Xuan roughly estimated the number of opponents to be around 500.

Flames suddenly appeared in Yang Xuan's right hand. Holding the flame, he felt a nostalgic sensation. It had been a long time since he fought with his old friend.

The flame in his right hand hung down as Yang Xuan walked slowly towards the approaching army. The sunlight shone through the leaves onto Yang Xuan, leaving the Beggars' Sect members behind him in a daze. It felt like the wind was whistling, the water was cold, but there was no sadness at all.

From a slow walk at the beginning to an increasingly faster pace, the army and individual forces finally collided.

The soldiers in the front row were instantly beheaded by Yang Xuan. The soldiers in the back row extended countless long spears toward Yang Xuan. Yang Xuan used the flame to defend himself, blocking most of the attacks due to the large surface area of the axe.

When he had killed more than a hundred people, the entire team had lost the desire to fight. By the time the death toll reached 200, the entire Western Xia army had completely collapsed. Soldiers started fleeing in panic, and Yang Xuan immediately used the Six-Meridian Divine Sword in his left hand to kill the fleeing soldiers.

In just half a cup of tea's time, all the soldiers of Western Xia and the experts from the First Hall were completely wiped out. He Lian Tieshu was also cut in half by Yang Xuan. Yang Xuan stretched lazily, handing He Lian Tieshu's head to the last soldier, saying, "Take this to your emperor and tell him that if he invades the Great Song or troubles me, be careful when he sleeps with a head but wakes up without one."

Bodies were scattered everywhere, a black-clad scholar holding an axe, a sunny smile. This scene almost scared the young soldier to wet his pants.

"Could you all help with something? Pile all the bodies together," Yang Xuan said, using a tone that brooked no dissent while pretending to ask for help.

The members of the Beggars' Sect had no objections. The scene just now was still vivid in their minds. It was like a massacre. No matter how many people rushed up, they couldn't stop Yang Xuan for a breath's time. Truly, his might was overwhelming.

Looking at the pile of 500 corpses, Yang Xuan unabashedly used the North Sea Divine Art to absorb the remaining internal energy and life force. The harvest this time was really good. The more than twenty people from the First Hall provided Yang Xuan with nearly 700 years of second-rate internal energy. After transformation, there was also 70 years of first-rate internal energy, not to mention the internal energy that dissipated upon death. Unfortunately, ordinary soldiers had little internal energy; otherwise, it would have been even more enjoyable. But life force was satisfying enough—over five hundred people, fortunately, Yang Xuan had a strong body, otherwise, he would have exploded and died.

After refining the energy, Yang Xuan searched through the dust pile for a while and finally found Beisu Qingfeng and the matching antidote. There were quite a few bottles. Not bad, not bad. Let's see if there's a chance to replicate it.

After glancing at Wang Yuyan a few times, Yang Xuan said, "I'll be leaving now. If your Beggars' Sect wants to become powerful again, I suggest finding Qiao Feng back. Otherwise, decline is inevitable." After speaking, Yang Xuan left with large strides.

Yang Xuan had always been thinking that if he formed a team, he would definitely be relaxed, and having more subordinates would generally be a good thing. But now, seeing the scene of the Beggars' Sect, human hearts were too complicated. Sometimes, Yang Xuan wondered if it would be difficult for him to do both if he were in Qiao Feng's position.

After arriving at Songhe Building, Yang Xuan took over his horse, bid farewell to the shopkeeper, and began the next part of his journey. After all, reading ten thousand books was not as good as traveling ten thousand miles.

On the other hand, at the foot of Shaoshi Mountain in Shaolin, Qiao Feng's home.

Qiao Feng was currently fighting with a masked black-clad person. Qiao Feng had already completed the Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms, but still couldn't deal with the black-clad person. Seeing that he couldn't kill Qiao Sanqiu and his wife, the black-clad person immediately fled.

Although Qiao Feng had saved his parents, he was now extremely anxious because Yang Xuan had mentioned that even the benefactor who taught him martial arts might also be in danger. Qiao Feng had come to trust Yang Xuan's words deeply.

A few days later, at night, in Shaolin Temple.

Qiao Feng had been waiting on the rooftop of his master's room for several days. Finally, he saw someone dressed similarly to himself entering the inner hall. Just as the imposter was about to attack Xuan Ku, Qiao Feng jumped down from the roof to stop the imposter from harming his master.

After a few moves, Qiao Feng suddenly said, "Are you the one who tried to kill my parents a few days ago?"

"Parents? You're just mistaking a thief for your father." The imposter sneered.

Xuan Ku was already confused. He had actually seen two Qiao Fengs who looked exactly the same, but fortunately, the real Qiao Feng was a bit younger.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0