Chapter 85 Juxian Village
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, the sound of footsteps outside the door echoed, indicating that skilled martial artists from the temple had heard the commotion and rushed to support. The elderly man, resembling Qiao Feng, who had sensed something was wrong, quickly fled. Unable to catch up, Qiao Feng turned around and knelt before Xuan Ku.

"Master, I pay my respects to you," Qiao Feng said respectfully.

"Very well, my dear Feng, it's been over ten years since we last met," Xuan Ku reminisced.

At this point, several people entered the room, including the abbot and a senior monk. Shaolin, truly a dominant force in the martial arts world, had already received information about Qiao Feng being a Khitan. While the abbot didn't speak, some disciples began confronting Qiao Feng. Knowing that the leading brother was the abbot of Shaolin, Qiao Feng couldn't contain his anger.

Without much agreement in words, a fight broke out within moments, and even Xuan Ku couldn't stop it.

Not wanting his master to be caught in the middle, Qiao Feng escaped. When he was about to leave Shaolin Temple, he unexpectedly noticed a novice monk acting suspiciously. Curiosity piqued, Qiao Feng followed, only to discover that the novice monk was actually Ah Zhu in disguise. Qiao Feng ended up in a confrontation with the abbot, resulting in Ah Zhu being critically injured. Qiao Feng then took Ah Zhu in search of the renowned physician Xue Mu Hua.

With one being the leader of the most respected gang in the world, misunderstood by everyone as a tragic figure, and the other being a fan of the great hero for a long time, realizing the opportunity but suffering from severe injuries, these two individuals quickly developed a subtle affection. Ah Zhu knew she liked Qiao Feng, but men could be a bit clueless, and Qiao Feng hadn't sensed it yet.

Finally, after days of inquiry, Qiao Feng learned that Ju Xian Zhuang was preparing to hold a martial arts tournament to deal with him, and most importantly, Xue Mu Hua would be present. Disregarding his own safety, Qiao Feng took Ah Zhu to Ju Xian Zhuang. Concerned about not being able to take care of Ah Zhu during a fight, Qiao Feng also pressed the communicator Yang Xuan had given him.

On the other side, on a mountain, a black horse leisurely strolled, carrying a black-clad young man.

The young man in black drank beer, ate fried chicken, and enjoyed the unpolluted scenery. Life seemed carefree.

"Xuan Ge, Qiao Feng's communicator is ringing," Hong Hou reminded.

"Oh? Probably from Ju Xian Zhuang. Let's locate it," Yang Xuan finished his last sip of wine.

"Hmm, very close. Let's go, Xiao Hei." Yang Xuan patted the black horse beneath him. This black horse, which had undergone significant changes in size since Yang Xuan bought it, was now regularly fed with strengthening elixirs for vitality. Moreover, whenever Yang Xuan rode, he would practice the demonic Buddha's body technique. Once his inner strength was nearly depleted, he would recover, and any surplus energy would enter Xiao Hei's body. Yang Xuan often transferred his excess inner strength to Xiao Hei.

Although Xiao Hei had already run at its best, by the time Yang Xuan arrived, Qiao Feng was already severely injured, supported by Ah Zhu.

Yang Xuan had always sympathized with Qiao Feng. What kind of opponents did he face in Ju Xian Zhuang? Ju Xian Zhuang only gathered some people who had received hero notices in the provinces of Hebei and Henan. Apart from the first-rate master Xuan Nan, most were not as skilled as Duan Zhengchun and Yue Lao San, and the majority were even inferior to Yun Zhonghe.

Qiao Feng, with his high martial arts skills, performed so disappointingly in the Ju Xian Zhuang battle! Those who had read The Legend of the Condor Heroes knew Qiao Feng's character and his heroic spirit in preventing war between the Song and Liao dynasties. Qiao Feng had once been the leader of the beggar sect. In order to take the blame for the mistakes of the four elders, he willingly accepted the punishment on behalf of the elder brothers, showing deep affection for his subordinates. These examples were enough to prove that Xiao Feng was a kind-hearted man with a strong sense of loyalty.

The battle at Ju Xian Zhuang was just a facade and could not represent Qiao Feng's true level of skill. At least at the beginning of the plot, Qiao Feng's Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms could kill all the soldiers within a radius of one mile. If Jue Mo Zhi slapped twice, let's see if it would have the same power.

Seeing Qiao Feng release Xuan Nan, Yang Xuan knew he was ready to give up resistance, so he had to go and help. After all, Yang Xuan liked the character of Qiao Feng. Anyone who had read The Legend of the Condor Heroes would admire Qiao Feng's heroic spirit. At that time, how many people admired Qiao Feng's heroism?

Just as everyone was about to rush forward, a black axe suddenly descended from the sky, separating Qiao Feng and the martial artists.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0