Chapter 86: The Greatness of a Hero Serves the Country and the People
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because the Martial Arts Conference was initiated by the You brothers and Xue Muhua, and now the You brothers have already committed suicide, naturally, Xue Muhua is in charge. Although Xue Muhua's martial arts skills are not high, his reputation is quite high.

Xue Muhua looked at Yang Xuan, who was carefree on the roof, and said, "Who are you, and are you an accomplice of Qiao Feng from the Khitan?"

"Do you have a problem? Do I know you? How do you know I'm an accomplice of Qiao Feng? Let's make a bet. If I'm not Qiao Feng's accomplice, I'll slaughter you. How about that?" Yang Xuan scratched his nose.

Before Xue Muhua could speak, some martial artists below had already recognized Yang Xuan.

"Hei, the Evil Scholar."

"How did he get here?"

"It is said that the Black Evil Scholar is inseparable from Qiao Feng."

"It's over, it's over. The Black Evil Scholar is known for his capriciousness."

A burst of exclamations erupted among the martial artists below.

"The whole world knows that you and Qiao Feng are inseparable. You still want to deny that you are not Qiao Feng's accomplice." Xue Muhua said.

"Hahaha, if the whole world knows, how come I don't know? It's hilarious. Besides, even if I am Qiao Feng's friend, so what? Can't I? Who are you to be notified when I make friends? Who do you think you are?" Yang Xuan disdainfully said.

Yang Xuan jumped off the roof and used the One Yang Finger to stop Qiao Feng's bleeding, saying, "Brother Qiao, this time was really disappointing. Except for this monk, the others are probably mediocre."

"Brother Yang, I mistakenly killed Elder Xi and lost face in the world." Qiao Feng said in despair.

"Come on, you're not a child. When Elder Xi made a move, he was already prepared to be killed. Otherwise, they can kill people, but you can't fight back? What kind of rules are these?" Yang Xuan comforted. At this point, Yang Xuan had become Qiao Feng's mentor, using some modern motivational talk to educate Qiao Feng firmly. After educating Qiao Feng, Yang Xuan turned the firepower on this group of so-called martial arts experts.

"How can you guys be good? The You brothers actually committed suicide, and they said something like 'the shield is in the man.' Why don't you go kill some external enemies? Dead, no value at all. And now we have Khitan, Western Xia, Tubo, and various forces surrounding us. Yet you still have the leisure to deal with Qiao Feng. Anyway, I understand now. If you don't force Qiao Feng to Khitan, you won't be satisfied, right? A group of people, claiming to be great heroes, actually dare to call themselves chivalrous. Ridiculous." Yang Xuan mocked.

"Humph, many of us have deep enmity with the Khitan people. Sir, aren't you interfering too much?" a person from the martial arts world said.

"Then go kill the Khitan people. Come on, let's count. How many of you have killed more Khitan people than Qiao Feng?" Yang Xuan pointed out.

Instantly, everyone fell silent. Many people did have deep enmity with the Khitan people, but they didn't have the courage to go looking for trouble with the Khitan people, nor did they want to join the army and lose their freedom.

"The greatness of a hero serves the country and the people. What are you guys? It's not easy for the martial arts world to produce a person with leadership and martial arts skills, and he was forced away by a woman and a few traitors. We Han people have been able to pass down for so long, relying not only on martial arts but also on our brilliant civilization."

"Look at how many nomadic tribes want to swallow our wealthy land in the Central Plains. But how many have succeeded? A hundred years have passed, and they have become our Han people, right? Northern Wei Xianbei, how many of them can still speak the Xianbei language now? They all speak our Han people's language." Yang Xuan said earnestly and with emotion.

This was also what Yang Xuan wanted to say when watching TV dramas. If someone were to watch Yang Xuan now from the perspective of an onlooker, it would feel like seeing a scene from a multi-level marketing brainwashing session, with both positive and negative brainwashing.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0