Chapter 10: Research Project
318 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CF/A-17 Wraith, the main fighter of the Terran Empire in 'StarCraft'.  

  

Alan also discovered that the CF/A-17 Wraith that can now be researched and manufactured is only an early model and does not have a pulse laser installed for ground attack.  

  

But no matter what, the Wraith fighter is an excellent fighter that can fight in the atmosphere and outer space at the same time. 

  

Moreover, later models of this fighter will be equipped with a stealth system, becoming a truly terrifying killer. A stealth fighter!  

  

Although the current technology system of the Mothership belongs to 'Homeworld', if he wants to build a Wraith fighter, he must overcome the gap in production technology and technology between 'Homeworld' and 'StarCraft', but Alan believes that this difficulty can be overcome in a short time. 

  

As a technological product of the human system, the resources needed to digest and analyze the technology of the Terran Empire in 'StarCraft' should still be under control.  

  

Seeing that the manager had made up his mind, Jaspar Cata did not continue to pester. As a subordinate, he needs to put forward his opinions and concerns, and then let Alan Taylor make the decision. The only thing he had to do now was follow the orders. 

  

Alan called Daphne Clement and asked: "In the warehouse of the Mothership, is there also a modular building of the Engineering Research Institute? How large is it?"  

  

Daphne replied: "Considering that engineering research involves certain risks, and many experiments require a lot of space, the Mothership carries a Modular Scientific Research space station. It can accommodate approximately 200 experts. Experiments and research are conducted inside.”  

  

“Give the people in the Engineering Department instructions to start building this Engineering Research Space Station immediately. It is best to start operating it today.” Alan ordered.  

  

"Yes!"  

  

Alan opened the Mothership's character awakening database and began to search for suitable candidates. Among the elite, he found three engineering experts, woke them up and called them to the bridge. 

  

... 

  

The three experts, two men and one woman. After seeing Alan Taylor, they saluted respectfully. The male expert in the lead said: "Hello, Administrator. My name is Montgomery Scott, an energy expert. This is Dr. Hal Emmerich, an expert in mechanics, and this is Kaywinnet Lee Frye, an expert in materials science."  

  

Alan was not polite and directly assigned them a task. "I need you to start research on two projects at the same time. The first is the research on ion weapons, proton missiles and laser cannons. The other is the research and production of the CF/A-17 Wraith. What are the requirements you need so that both projects are completed in the shortest possible time?" 

  

Montgomery Scott frowned and thought for a while and said: "Research on this type of weapons requires a physics laboratory. It is best to equip me with at least 20 people majoring in physics. But this fighter..." 

  

He handed the data to the expert. "What do you think? Dr. Emmerich."  

  

Hal Emmerich, who was wearing glasses, looked at the Wraith fighter and shook his head slightly. "There are many technological systems inside that are different from ours. Although it is not impossible to overcome this problem, it may take longer. Dr. Kaylee and I Let's form a team. Let's do some preliminary preparations first. The initial staffing does not need to be too many, 5 mechanical majors are enough. I will gradually put forward more personnel and material requirements."  

  

"How long will it take?" Alan asked.  

  

"The complete data is here, so the research and application of weapons should be completed in less than a month." Montgomery Scott responded. 

  

"It's hard to say about the Wraith Fighter. Although the data is complete, it will take a year to analyze it to the extent that we can use it and produce it. It would be great if there were master-level experts to lead my team. With more and better talents joining, our research progress will be greatly improved." said Hal Emmerich.  

  

"I will fully cooperate with the personnel and materials. Let's start working first. Thank you for your hard work." Alan nodded. 

 

"Of course, Administrator! I'm excited to sink my teeth into that space beauty. You can count on me to research every detail of the Wraith Fighter and make sure it goes into production as soon as possible. I'm on it!" Kaylee said with a smile to Alan. 

  

“I will make a list of requirements.” Montgomery Scott said.  

  

No matter where you are, scientific research is an activity that is laborious, costly, and time-consuming... Looking at the long list of supplies constantly appearing on the screen, Alan kept smiling on the surface, but he was bleeding inside.  

  

Now that the colony has finally started to improve, it has some material reserves, but now it is all thrown to the scientific research team.  

  

…  

  

Outer Rim Territories of the Galaxy. Moddell sector. In hyperspace. 

  

“We are about to leave the hyperspace jump. It’s time to wake up, my dear.” On a disc-shaped Corellian YT-1000 light freighter, a human woman who controlled the spacecraft said to the pilot next to her.  

  

The person taking a nap in the driver's seat was a man in his 30s. He shook his head and said: "I'm really starting to miss Corellia's bubble wine. After this assignment, I have to go home and sleep well. At least three days.”  

  

"The Corellia Planet is not a place where low-class people like us can live, Quinto. I prefer this situation, free and unrestrained." The woman walked over and kissed her lover on the forehead.  

  

“There’s something wrong with that damn machine again!” There was an angry curse from the rear cabin, and then there was a bang. Someone must have kicked the machine. Then a Rodian appeared.  

  

The Rodian looks like an upright seahorse, with bulging eyes without eyelids and a mouthpart that sticks out like a straw. This is a hunting nation. Even if they join the Galactic Republic and enter the interstellar era, they are more engaged in the work of bounty hunters.  

  

"What happened? Spud." Quinto turned around and asked.  

  

"Ah, it's not a big problem, it's just that we will die. Felasi, you should be able to see the seventh indicator light on your left flashing abnormally, right?" The Rodian said angrily.  

  

The woman looked back and immediately shouted: "Oh my god! The hyperspace diverter is not responding! How could this happen!" She hurriedly operated on the console, but it was of no use.  

  

"Well, now we can only pray that we won't be torn apart when we leave hyperspace." Spud spread his hands and sat on the ground to accept his fate.  

  

"The hyperspace diverter protects us from being torn apart by physical phenomena when we leave hyperspace. If this thing malfunctions, we will not be able to start a hyperspace jump. So, if we hadn't gone through eight lifetimes of great luck now, if something goes wrong during the jump, then..." Before Quinto could finish his words, the spacecraft left hyperspace.  

  

If you look outside, you will see that the spacecraft appears out of nothing in the universe almost instantly.  

  

After a violent shaking, they finally stabilized the spacecraft. Quinto looked at the behemoth that appeared in front of him and murmured: "That's man-made..." 

  

“The Spirit of Karaya...what is this!” Felasi was stunned when he saw the terrifying scene in front of her.  

  

It can be seen on the radar that a giant crescent-shaped spacecraft is slowly moving in the synchronous orbit of the planet. This spacecraft was so huge that when they looked through the portholes of their YT-1000 light freighter, they could only see an endless metal wall! 

11