Chapter 51: Misunderstanding
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51: Misunderstanding

 

Weeks passed on the mountain, and the criminal had not appeared since the martial masters from the martial alliance and Azure Crane Sect arrived.

 

After failing to find the criminal, like usual, the martial master returns to the camp to rest. They already sent a message to the martial alliance about the situation and ordered a beggar sect to investigate.

 

The beggar sect is one of the top gathering information organizations on the continent. They had members all over the continent except in barbarian land and sea.

 

As long as a criminal enters any town or city, the beggar sect will know. However, until now, there has been no news, which means the criminal is still on the mountain.

 

Inside a large army tent, Elder Tao Jing, Huang Ning, and Bai army generals are having a secret discussion.

 

“We already searched the mountain range; the only place is the area covered with dense mist; once we enter, we will get lost and come out of the mist.” The general said.

 

“That place must have the ancient array formation that the criminal used to hide.” Huang Ning replied.

 

“Let's burn the forest.” Elder Tao Jing, as long as he doesn’t kill the criminal with his two hands. He is too ashamed to return to the sect and see the sect master.

 

"But the people from martial law already opposed the plan.” The general has no problem doing it, but he doesn’t want to offend the people from the martial alliance.

 

“We don’t need to tell them and make it look like an accident."

 

“Fine, I will arrange it tonight.”

 

-

 

Pingyao Town.

 

Zou Jie had been living comfortably in the Lang family courtyard. Lang Yan's mother's condition is fine, and he even lends some money to Lang Yan's older brother to start a small business.

 

From the information that he found gathered, the martial masters are still on the mountain. Let’s see who is more patient, and he can just kill bad people in the town and city to complete the mission.

 

In front of him, Lang Yan slowly moves his brush.

 

He is teaching Lang Yan how to write.

 

“I already finished." Lang Yan put down the brush.

 

After checking the writing, Zou Jie nodded. “Good, you can go out and play.”

 

“Yaa!” Lang Yan sprinted toward the door. Ever since Zou Qiu arrived, their lives have gotten better, and he doesn’t need to work.

 

Zou Jie smiles, and just as he is about to leave the room, He hears a commotion outside.

 

“Brother, are you okay?” Lang Yan asked worriedly.

 

When Zou Jie comes out, he sees Lang Yan's older brother, Lang Jingyi's, face full of bruises. Lang Yan's mother, Lang Lan, is beside him, taking out an ointment to treat her son's bruises.

 

“What happened?” Zou Jie calmly asked.

 

Lang Jingyi is a skinny young man. When he sees Zou Jie, he becomes respectful and explains what happened. It turns out his father's former friend sends thugs to disturb him and ruin his shop.

 

He doesn’t know why, but when he was young, he used to play with his father's friend and call him uncle. Nonetheless, everything changes after his father dies.

 

The reason his family has managed to survive until now is thanks to a few people who still remember his father's kindness.

 

“Don’t worry, I will take care of it.” Zou Jie ensures him.

 

Lang Lan doesn’t say anything, since she can’t do anything to protect her son. No, there is one thing she can do to repay Sir Zou Qiu's help. After she recovered, her face and body became healthy again, so it should not be a problem. When she thought of that, her face blushed.

 

“Mom, are you getting sick again?”

 

“It’s nothing; I am fine."

 

-

 

Inside a large courtyard house, a few guards are keeping watch. A black-clad figure leaped over the wall, and before the guard who saw him could sound the alarm, a blade cut through the guard's neck.

 

Like a shadow, the black-clad figure kills the guards in the courtyard.

 

In one of the rooms, a chubby man is sleeping soundly with his wife. The window slowly opens, and a black-clad man enters the room.

 

Zou Jie poked several parts of the chubby man and the woman's bodies to seal their movements. After that, he slaps the chubby man's face.

 

The chubby man feels the pain on his cheek and opens his eyes. However, he can’t move his body.

 

“What happened?” The chubby man's mind is still blurry.

 

“Don’t worry, you just need to answer my question if you want to live.”

 

“Who are you? Don’t you know I had a connection with the royal family? Release me if you want to live!” What he said is true; his wife is a distant cousin of a Bai Kingdom royal family.

 

His wife, beside him, wakes up because of the shout, but she can’t move or speak.

 

“I don’t care!” Zhou Jie takes a sword and slowly pierces the chubby man's skin.

 

“AH!”

 

“Now answer my question.” Zou Jie grins.

 

“Yes, yes, I will answer!”

 

The chubby man begins to explain why he harms his friend's family. It turns out it’s just another story of jealousy and betrayal. After gathering all the information, he cut the chubby man's throat.

 

The chubby man's wife heard the scream and tried to move, but it was futile.

 

Zou Jie hesitates, but in the end, he stabs the woman's heart with the blade. Since she had heard their conversation, Lang family will be in danger If she is alive.

 

After that, he waited for a few minutes, and when nothing happened, he sighed in relief. As long as he doesn’t recover his lost memory, he will never know why he had the feeling that he would get punished for something if he did anything bad. Since nothing happens, the woman must be someone evil.

 

Most of the people that he has killed so far are bad or had the intention to kill him.

 

“Now, where is the money?" Zou Jie search the room and opens a secret compartment under the floor and takes the banknote and silver. After that, his body disappears from the room, leaving the corpses on the bed.

 

A few hours later, Zou Jie returns home, and his body smells of blood. The town thugs are weak, and the strongest is a first-class martial artist. What surprised him was that the thugs had connections with several influential families in the town.

 

Since it is late at night, Zou Jie doesn’t disturb anyone, heats up water to take a bath, and fills up the wooden bathtub.

 

“It looks like it will take time to complete the mission.” Upon entering the bathtub, Zou Jie closes his eyes and relaxes.

 

Suddenly, he heard someone open the door and enter the room.

 

From the dim candlelight, he can see a woman figure coming toward the wooden screen blocking the bathtub and the door.

 

Lang Lan blushed upon seeing Zou Jie's naked upper body.

 

“I am ready to serve you.” Lang Lan wore a cloth embroidered with a peony that covered her moderate chest without wearing anything underneath. There are several white strains of hair in her long black hair. Her body is smooth and clean; it looks like she has already bathed.

 

Her slender and smooth leg enters the wooden bathtub.

 

Zou Jie doesn’t say anything; although it was a misunderstanding, it’s not his fault, and she is the one who took the initiative.

 

Lang Lan, inside the bathtub, slowly lowers her body and grimaces. It had been a long time since she last did it, and the thing was bigger than her dead husband. Her body moves up and down slowly.

 

Zou Jie smirked at the same time and touched her back to stimulate her body.

 

Lang Lan doesn’t know why her body became sensitive, and after a while, her body twitched and stopped moving.

 

 

“Can you move?” Zou Jie asked.

 

“Yes.” Lang Lan's face flushed and he started moving again.

 

After having an orgasm a few more times, her body becomes limp.

 

Zou Jie, seeing that, uses his healing ability and takes her out of the wooden bathtub to her room.

 

On the bed, Lang Lan's body recovers thanks to her healing abilities, and then she notices both of them already naked on the bed.

 

“Now it’s my turn to take care of you.”

 

Lang Lan covers her mouth to prevent any sound from coming out; however, that only makes Zou Jie excited.

 

-

 

On the mountain, most people have already fallen asleep.

 

A middle aged skinny man holding a large blade is keeping watch near the campfire. Asura's demon past is blurry; one day, while he was playing as a kid, He and others are kidnapped and forced to survive the Demon Seedling Program. When he and a few others manage to survive, they start to plan to take over the demon sect.

 

After a brutal fight, they win, and the demon sect is finally under their control.

 

Contrary to what others think about him, he is a cunning and calculative person. The only problem is that sometimes he loses control of his bloodlust and starts killing people.

 

The reason he pretends to be a vagrant martial artist is that he's waiting for an opportunity for all of the martial masters to gather in one location to attack. It is easy to kill them with his strength, but chasing them down will be difficult.

 

While he is thinking, a large fire appears at a distance. Soon, the whole camp was awake because of the fire.

3