Information please read.
2.3k 16 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, this has been a long standing project of mine and a few of my online friends. Back when I first started writing off on Webnovel fanfics. Endless New Dream (A End) was my first big hit. I have since left Webnovel due to disagreements with Webnovel’s business choices and their “contracts”. It was a matter of principle and I do not ever see myself working with them ever again. Sadly endless new dream was left abandoned at 330k words. I used to write on Webnovel itself rather than copy and paste from a doc.

So it’s been a multi year process of copying chapter by chapter and burning out several beta readers and myself to try and get it to a state where it can be uploaded to other sites and we are confident in it being readable. Since I used to write directly from my phone into the Webnovel app. The grammar and spelling was Cursed at best, however the story tone and plots I have been told were spectacular. So we are trying to rewrite it while keeping to the original fanfic changing as little as possible.

The original chapters were also 500-800 words. Although I will tell you now, the first chapter is going to be called “A Rough Start”. Because that is exactly what it is. If you make it through that, you should be able to enjoy the rest of the book. Or that’s what the comments and reviews on Webnovel said.

Now please hear from my past self and the notes that I left for you all. Then we can get this show on the road.

Rough Start on 10/12/23 2PM EST

2019(Orginal synopsis)

Reincarnated into the World of Remnant. Let’s see where this takes our gender bent protagonist. What adventures will happen. Will the fall of beacon be prevented? Can Salem be stopped? Is traveling worlds possible? Where will they end up next?

 

2020

I wanna admit now this is my second-ever book. At the start, I wasn't that good at keeping track of things like time, there are times when I meant to jump months and it seems like it was the next day. There are times when I mean to time skip years and it was only months. 

 

2022 update

There are references to other books and projects which has been lost to the void of the internet all of this is coming from a site I personally wish to forget, so I am sorry if some stuff seems to not make sense or a random character shows up with no back story. I will see about working on recovering them once this project has been completed however, if that ever  happens

 

2023 Update.

I have noticed while working on this that, my writing style actually changes and grows throught the fic. I want to keep it as close to the original as possible(But the rewrite needed to be done). 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. 

 

 

52