Chapter II
47 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

 

(Yuki: POV)

 

I couldn't understand what they were saying just a lot of growls. The one that was looking down at me was looking me up and down as if there was something wrong with me. She reached out a claw slowly down to me. 

 

Hello child” I heard a voice say in my head. I don't get it. I looked around for who said that or what.

 

It's just me your mother” That voice was coming from the dragon in front of me Who is my mother?!

 

‘WHAT?!’ I yelled in my mind and looked around. ‘How am I related to a full-blown dragon DRAGON?!’

 

I think Yuki would be a good name don't you think so.” The other dragon said that was next to her I think that's my father.

 

Yes, I love that name. From now on your new name is Yuki!” Mother said twining her tail around me.

 

‘I don't get this have I been reborn as a dragon why where am I who put me here and WHY?!’ Mother picked me up with her claws pulled me close and farther looked down at me.

 

‘From the looks of even dragons can stand on two legs I will take that!’ I yelled in my mind.

 

I bet you're hungry I will go grab some meat I will be back soon my little snowflake,” Farther said flying off into the forest. My mother put me in a small crib with the same warm walls for some reason. There were some toys here and there for me to play with but there was not too much room.

 

Do you like the fire runs they were a pain to do but they always are worth it.”  Mother said smiling down at me. As I picked up one of the dolls that was on the floor.

 

‘This is nice a world full of dragons and runs wait is there magic.’ I looked down at my hands and waved them around.

 

Ha, what are you doing child.” She said looking at me.

 

“Babebha,” I said trying to say ‘Magic’. But to no avail.

 

Hummm….what could you want Hex is getting the food you have your toys.” She put her claw next to me I tried to be like a power or magic or fire for something like that you know? 

 

Awwww you just wanted me.” Mother said as I looked annoyed.

 

I am back!” Father roared as he had a pig in claws that was burnt.

 

Yuki's father’s got food come on.” She said as she picked me up and put me down for me to eat. It was burnt but ok.

 

The sun started to go down and it was getting late as after everything that happened I got really tired so I lay down on my back and stretched.

 

God she is so cute.” My father said lashing his tail back and forth.

 

You're right but it is getting late and I think she is telling us to go to bed Do you think?” She picked me up and put me in a crib-like thing. That was covered with animal skin for a blanket as well. There were fire runs within the rocks as well they mainly were everywhere for some reason. Mother raped me up in some of the blanks.

 

Goodnight snowflake,” My father said sitting down next to my mother as I fell asleep and fell back into my mind.

 

~Few weeks later~

 

~The middle of the night! ~

 

I woke up in the middle of the great thing I hate it in every way. 

 

‘Is there something like stats in this world or something?’

 

~Ping~ 

 

‘Wha’ I looked down and there was a stats screen sitting right there.

 

~Name: Yuki~

~Age: One mouth~

 

~Level: 1~ 

 

~Speaches: Magma dragon. Class rank S~

 

~HP: 200/200~

 

~Mana: 250/250~

 

~Inteligens: 250~ 

 

~Attack: 150~

 

~Defance: 125~

 

~Speed: 250~

 

~Luck: 125~

 

~Skills: [Bite F] [Baby Fire F] [Fly F] [Fire Control S] [Earth Control]~

 

~Tidles: [None]~

 

‘I-I don't know how to feel about this… I mean two S rank skills that just OP!’ I thought to myself looking at me over powered stats.

 

I heard my mother murmur something before raising her head and looking down at me.

 

Hi Yuki why are you up so early in the morning?” She asked me as I looked up at her.

 

“Husnah” I tried to say ‘hungry’ but you know I am a child so you know I can't.

 

Food is that what you want.” I nodded at this.

 

Well, you have to wait I know you want something to eat tho…” She sounded sad at this but it was fine I don't care too much.

 

“Mhe,” I said rolling my eyes my mother cocked her head to the side and was a little surprised that I in a way I kind of talked.

 

Oh?” She looked at me suddenly.

 

I did the same the same face as her. To try and make her forget my little thing I mean I am a baby in her eyes I shouldn't be you now talking. 

 

Ha, you funny you know how about this go back to sleep and as soon as I can.” Mother said putting me back in my little crib thing. I sulked and rolled my eyes and went back to bed to do my own thing.

 

‘So I am a dragon a full-blooded dragon that can use fire. Man, my stats are so good this is going to be so much fun.’ I rolled around in my small bed doing my thing it felt weird.

 

It was weird to have a family again. ‘I just hope they won't leave again like they did.’

 

~Flare: POV~

 

I woke up a little early so I could go grab some food for Yuki it was weird. She was a smart dragon she was still really small and fluffy and most of her scales had come in She still knows a lot. How to get her point without talking and how things work. She is really smart and has a lot of mana I don't know how much but a lot more than an everyday dragon she uses it every day without batting an eye. She uses the runs all the time.

 

I don't get how she does it when I was her age I could barely move let alone walk around and use magic. She is smart and humans might want her for that I have no idea what I what I would do if she got hurt or…She is my child I am not going to do what my parents did to me to her. This is my life and they can't say anything about it. As long as she stays here she will never know what they did. Or what I am. 

0