Chapter 1: Another world
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤChapter 1

      ㅤ ㅤ  Another world


"Has the light disappeared?"

Still with their eyes covered by their hands, the students slowly opened their eyes, when their eyes were fully open, they were all shocked, they were in a different place, they were no longer in their class but in a fairly large room, the wall The room was decorated with burning torches so that the room was bright, although not too bright. The students were confused, they didn't know where they were now.

"Welcome master candidates"

While the students were still confused, suddenly a girl's voice was heard. Suddenly, the students looked for where the voice came from, they all looked around then found that there was a girl in front of the open door, the girl was wearing different clothes than the other students compared to with the students including Yuuji who were wearing Susuzen High School uniforms, the girl was not wearing a Susuzen High School uniform, but a red shirt with several colors in several parts and a short red skirt with the length of the skirt reaching to her knees, don't forget the girl wearing a robe, he also wore a hat similar to a wizard's hat.

"Who are you? Then what do you mean by Master candidate?" (Suika)

A red-haired girl suddenly shouted among the crowd of students, it was very easy to find out who the girl was, there was no mistaking it, she was the class president, Nazuhara Suika. Suika spoke to the girl while pointing her index finger at the girl.

"What is the Magister about? Yes, simply put, the Magister is a group filled with humans who have terrible magic powers, the Magister's magic power is so terrifying, the Magister's magic can easily destroy a country" (Lily)

"And oh yes I forgot to introduce myself, let me introduce myself Lily Rosalina, I am one of the Magisters and I am the one who brought you here" (Lily)

Lily introduced herself while her right hand was on her chest and she also explained that she was the reason why Yuuji and his friends were suddenly in different places, apparently it was the work of the Magister, Lily Rosalina, she used transfer magic to move Yuuji and all his classmates to the world other

"So you are the reason why we are here?" (Suika)

"Yep, that's right, I used transfer magic to move you to this world, prospective magisters" (Lily)

"Nonsense, Magister? Magic? How could something like that exist in this world, if what you say is true, then try to prove it" (Suika)

Feeling like she couldn't believe it, Suika won over Lily to prove that Lily could really use magic because she was a Magister

Hearing Suika's challenge, Lily smiled a little because of Suika's stupidity in challenging a magister

"So you don't believe it? Ooh okay then, I'll show you some magic" (Lily)

"Do you see the circle below you? Listen, if one of you gets out of the circle, the person who gets out of the circle will immediately die, but as long as I allow you to get out of the circle then you won't die" ( Lily)

Lily's statement made some of the students afraid, because they knew that they would die if they left the circle as long as Lily didn't allow them to leave, but they didn't know how long they would have to continue waiting in the circle, seeing some of their friends in a state of fear, Suika tried to calm her friends

"Calm down, that girl is definitely just lying, she threatened us so that we obey their orders, to make sure what she said was a lie, as class president, I will be the first to convince all of you, I will get out of this circle"

Suika confidently tries to step out of the circle on the floor, the rare step Suika has taken to go to the edge of the circle, and Suika arrives at the edge of the circle, it only takes one step to get out of the circle, Suika has started to feel doubts came out of the circle, she started to think again about what Lily said before she stepped out, Suika still continued to think, but she shook her head and cleared the burden of her thoughts, without further ado and thinking again, Suika lifted her right leg out of the circle, after Her feet lifted, her feet came down and touched the ground, and apparently nothing happened after Suika's feet touched the floor outside the circle.

"Eh, nothing happened, look friends, I already said that girl was just lying, the proof is I still_!" (Suika)

Before Suika finished her words, she suddenly fell, I don't know what caused her to fall and hit the floor, all the students were confused when they saw their class president suddenly fall to the floor.

"What happened? I can't move my legs or arms?"

"Wow, I didn't think that you would actually do it, even though Lily had told you not to leave the circle before Lily allowed you to leave, but you are still stubborn."

From behind Lily, suddenly a young man with brown hair appeared from behind Lily, the young man was taller than Lily but he was able to hide behind Lily without being noticed.

"Chairman Alexander, what is the chairman doing here? Isn't the chairman busy doing something?" (Lily)

Alexander's presence surprised Lily because he was suddenly behind her

"I just want to see the Magister candidates you have summoned from another world" (Alexander)

"I see, so the chairman wants to see the potential heroes in person?" (Lily)

"Yes_" (Alexander)

“Please save me” (Suika)

While Lily and Alexander were talking to each other, Suika suddenly spoke and asked Lily and Alexander for help her while crawling towards them. Alexander saw Suika crawling and soon he approached to Suika who was crawling towards him. When he got near Suika, instead of helping her, he stepped on Suika's right hand, of course, Suika screamed because her hand was stepped on by Alexander

"What a fool, Lily already told you but you still did it and in the end you asked for help. Luckily Lily didn't actually kill you, she only killed as a function of your body" (Alexander)

While stepping on Suika's right hand, Alexander continued to press his foot which made Suika shed tears, Suika, holding back the pain, tried to speak to Alexander.

"I just want to make sure that what Lily said is true so that my classmates believe it and make mistakes" (Suika)

"Yuuji, please save our class president, he's really helpless."

Nagisa saw Suika who was being oppressed by Alexander, she then asked Yuuji to help Suika, hearing Nagisa's request, Yuuji showed a doubtful face while scratching his head, Yuuji was a little doubtful about being able to help Nagisa

"Hmmmm" (Alexander)

Suddenly Alexander lifted his foot from Suika's hand, apparently Alexander believed what Suika said even though he still looked a little doubtful

"I don't think I need to waste much time anymore" (Alexander)

Alexander snapped his fingers suddenly the bodies of every light pupil emitted light including Nagisa, while all the pupils' bodies emitted light, only Yuuji's body did not emit light, even so, the pupils, Alexander and Lily were still unaware because the light was emitted so brightly that it reached filled the room, but the light didn't last long, after only a few seconds, the light faded

"In this way, I have bestowed you with gift and skills so that you guys can survive this dangerous world, then"

Alexander pointed his right hand at all the students, he then muttered "Space Magic: Instant Teleportation", apparently Alexander cast a spell, after Alexander cast it, suddenly all the students in the room suddenly disappeared leaving Alexander and Lily alone in the room.

"Chairman, is the chairman sure that the Magister candidates can survive?" (Lily)

"I don't know, I don't really care anyway, if they don't survive, we can just call people from another world again" (Alexander)

"Oh, I see" (Lily)

Meanwhile in another place, it seems like Yuuji has been teleported to a very large desert, there are no animals in the desert, leaving only Yuuji alone, even though there are kattus in the desert.

"Yuuji!!!!!" (Nagisa)

Somehow suddenly, Nagisa hugged Yuuji from behind, suddenly Yuuji was shocked, maybe it seemed like Nagisa was teleported to the desert too

"Nagisa? You were teleported to this place too?" (Yuji)

"No, I was teleported to another place like deep in the forest, but then I teleported myself to where you were just by thinking about it and I happened to remember you because I was quite worried because I saw that you were the only one who didn't receive the gift, it was obvious because it was only your body it doesn't glow, I'm also confused as to why that is" (Nagisa)

"Gifts?" (Yuji)

Yuuji tilted his head with a confused face, apparently Yuuji was a little confused about what Nagisa said,

"Yeah, actually I'm quite confused about what a gift is, but the point is that with a gift, I can get the ability to teleport, maybe because the person named Alexander gave us the gift."

Nagisa scratched his head with a slightly forced laughing face

"But yeah, with this ability, I can protect you, Yuuji" (Nagisa)

Hearing Nagisa's words, Yuuji could only smile at what Nagisa had just said, a moment after Nagisa spoke, suddenly the sand under the two of them shook, it made Nagisa lose her balance in standing and she fell with her butt falling first but Yuuji was still able to maintaining his balance and still standing, the vibrations became stronger and a distance of one kilometer from where Yuuji and Nagisa were, suddenly a sand was thrown upwards and a creature appeared from the sand.

“What is that!? (Yuuji)

A giant snake emerged from the sand. The snake was black and the size was as big as a school bus. It could even exceed a school bus. The snake looked at where Yuuji and Nagisa were. Then the snake immediately went towards where Yuuji and Nagisa were at a fairly fast speed. crazy, Nagisa who saw the danger that was coming suddenly stood up, she then pointed both hands towards the snake, Nagisa then, suddenly from both of Nagisa's hands a large ball of fire appeared.

"Take this this"

Nagisa shot the snake with a large fireball, the ball shot towards the snake and hit the snake's head, an explosion was created due to the collision of the fireball and the snake's body, smoke covered parts of the snake's body, but after the smoke started to dissipate, apparently The snake didn't know why, instead the snake continued to dart towards them

"What? Why isn't my ability working? There's nothing we can do, Yuuji we have to get out of here!"

Nagisa held Yuuji's right hand to invite him to run away from the snake but Yuuji was still silent and didn't respond, Yuuji seemed to be thinking, in Yuuji's mind (This is really annoying, apparently I can't help but have to use that power, but it can't be helped)

"Yuuji!!!! The snake is heading towards us, we have to leave

While the Snake was heading towards the two of them, Nagisa screamed, but because of Nagisa's scream, it managed to alert Yuuji

"Nagisa, close your eyes" (Yuuji)

Without thinking, Nagisa closed her eyes, and after Nagisa closed her eyes, Yuuji immediately said "your existence, be erased" suddenly a giant snake that almost ate Yuuji and Nagisa disappeared instantly and left a trail of sand in the path of the snake.

"Nagisa, now you can open your eyes" (Yuuji)

Nagisa opened her eyes slowly while being flooded with fear of the giant snake lunging towards them. After Nagisa's eyes opened completely, she immediately put on a face of disbelief and astonishment after what she saw now. The giant snake suddenly disappeared somewhere and only left a trail where the snake had passed

"Eh? What happened? Where did the snake go? Am I just imagining it? What did you do to the snake earlier Yuuji?" (Nagisa)

Yuuji saw Nagisa who was confused, he already knew that Nagisa would be confused about what would happen if he erased the existence of the snake without Nagisa's knowledge.

"I didn't do anything, the snake suddenly went somewhere" (Yuuji)

"Really? Then why did you tell me to close my eyes? That's quite suspicious" (Nagisa)

As if she didn't believe the answer Yuuji gave, Nagisa leaned in front of Yuuji with a suspicious face while her hands were on around her waist, Yuuji stepped back slightly to keep his distance from Nagisa as he raised his hands to the level of his cheeks and then turned away from Nagisa

“Uhhhh if that_” (Yuuji)

While thinking about the right reason to cover up what just happened, suddenly a vibration appeared again but this time the vibration was stronger and bigger than the previous vibration, along with the vibration, from a distance, there were five giant snakes that suddenly appeared from within. sand, the snake was exactly the same as the snake that Yuuji had just erased the existence of the snake earlier, seeing the five giant snakes that appeared at the same time, he was quite worried, he was worried not because Yuuji was unable to defeat the five snakes, but he was worried because he couldn't find the right reason when killing the snake, Yuuji thought that Nagisa would definitely be suspicious of him, because Yuuji himself was not given special abilities like Nagisa got

"Nagisa! I think we should get out of here!" (Yuji)

Yuuji suddenly grabbed Nagisa's hand and that actually made Nagisa's face turn red and blush a little

"Eh now? Why?" (Nagisa)

"The snakes are increasing in number, I'm worried if suddenly a snake appears from under us, so we have to anticipate, that's why we have to get out of here! You can teleport, right? If so, Teleport us to a far away place that is not in the field this sand” (Yuuji)

Nagisa thought for a moment because to teleport, let alone two people, at least requires more energy

"Ummmmm okay"

Nagisa closed her eyes and furrowed her forehead. "I've got the right location" she suddenly spoke, making Yuuji a little surprised

"Really? Then let's get out of here quickly!" (Yuji)

Meanwhile the five giant snakes continued to lunge towards them and made the sand around Yuuji and Nagisa shake violently

In Yuuji's mind, he could have defeated the five giant snakes but he couldn't because Nagisa was nearby, So he took advantage of the opportunity that when he teleported, he would immediately erase the existence of the five giant snakes

"Okay, hold on Yuuji" (Nagisa)

After Nagisa said that, suddenly Nagisan and Yuuji disappeared from the desert without dying anything and only leaving footprints that they had left in the sand, then the five giant snakes suddenly disappeared too.

2