24 – Goblin’s Kidnapping
58 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He couldn’t even process what was happening when his face was splashed with dirt, dust, and other things he didn’t want to think about.

The speed and the things he felt on his face made him quite sick, but his mind was at the peak of its performance, thinking about what had happened.

‘What the heck?! Am I just being kidnapped or what?!’

Right now, he was in complete darkness, moving in an unknown direction as he was firmly held by something in a princess carry.

Again…

However, when he tried to struggle, he noticed that the being had a problem holding him properly, let alone holding him nearly as firmly as Sera.

That made his struggle for life even more erratic as he wriggled in all directions in hopes of release.

It didn’t take long for the being to accidentally let him go as he got out of their grasp.

He fell headfirst on his head, giving him a big bump on his forehead, but he didn’t get as much injured as he thought.

‘Does it mean that it has either hands too low or the entire creature is small.’

This was his deduction. And he was right.

He didn’t need to wait to realize it, as once he fell down, the being who carried him tripped over his body.

“Kya?!”

The clearly feminine sound made him realize that it was a woman.

‘Classic. I already lost hope in this house having men… Where are you hiding, Araaz.’

The young man lamented to the man he saw only once briefly as he wondered why there were only women out there.

‘Does it have something to do with Housekeepers? I wouldn’t be surprised anymore…’

However, while this was going on in his mind, he didn’t miss his opportunity and started to blindly reach out for her body.

He ignored her gasp of astonishment and moaned as he quickly located where her head was and where her bottom was.

He did it for a simple reason.

As soon as he found her body, he used his knee to put his weight on her. Then he quickly found her hands and put them above where he expected she had a head.

Since she was physically weaker and was also smaller than him, he planned to make full use of it.

No matter if this was a friendly or unfriendly person, it didn’t change the fact it kidnapped him.

He won’t be lenient only because it is a woman.

“Husband! We are still in our tunnels! Wait until we get to our queen! She must have your children first! Then you can take me however you want.”

He felt the being under his body fidget as it was saying those things.

“...”

‘What the hell did she just say? Husband? Since when?’

When he realized that she wouldn't attack back, he started to question her.

“Who are you? And why did you try to kidnap me?”

He tried to sound as imposing as he could as he felt showing weakness at this time was a very bad idea.

The best thing he could do for now was wait for either Fel or Sera to come down whenever they were and take him back. If he shows weakness and will be dragged somewhere deeper because of that, then he won’t have tears to cry.

“I am Tyr! Your to-be wife! I and a few others were sent by our Village council to take a suitable male for our recreation a long time ago! But it was only now that I finally found you a perfect male for us!”

While he couldn’t see her face, he understood from her tone how smug she was. But all of the information he just got made his head spin.

‘Wife? I am too young for that!’

No way in hell would he marry some random chick that he just met while they lay down in the mud!

“What do you mean by perfect? I am pretty sure that someone like Mr. Araaz who looks suave and everything would fit better.”

‘While he looks like an older man, I don’t think that would be a real problem if they want reproduction…’

“No males in this place are easy to catch! If they won’t volunteer themselves, then we can’t do anything!”

Black lines started to form on his forehead as he felt indignant.

‘So I am just an easy target you want to say?’

“Hah… And yet here I am now above you while holding you down.”

“Yeah! That’s why I am saying that we should wait until we get to our village before we procreate!”

“...”

Feeling speechless, he didn’t know what to do with this delusional woman.

“I am not planning to procreate with you at all, you stupid!”

“Then we will catch you. You are too weak to resist! Hehehe…”

Hearing this, he got goosebumps. He always felt sympathy for the women that are harassed and catcalled by men back on Earth.

But now it is him who is harassed by women…

‘I guess this is gender equality?’

“I can run away now, you know…”

He uttered in a low voice.

“You may escape me, mere Tyr, but you can’t escape the entire village!”

“Ugh…”

He was now in a pinch. What should he do?

He couldn’t see anything as it was too dark and thus didn’t know in which direction he should return back to Sera and others. If he just recklessly moved around, he would probably get even deeper in whatever this tunnel was.

And who has a bigger chance to find him here?

Sera and others who are probably complete strangers here and don’t know this place or these villagers that have the home advantage?

Feeling his dignity was at stake, he racked his brain for what to do.

‘I can’t really beat her to death, can I? That would not be a thing expected of a new Housekeeper…’

Not to mention that she wasn’t really hostile to him so far.

She mentioned that they were looking for a mate since they didn’t have one…

Wait a minute…

“Hey, you guys don’t have any males in that village of yours?”

There should be quite a lot of them since it is called a village. It wouldn’t make sense for all of them to be just women…

“Males of our blood are disgusting barbarians! There is no way we would even touch them! Both of those genders usually live apart and abduct their mates from different species…”

She explained with urgency as if she didn’t want to be even associated with them.

But this description…

‘Isn’t it kind of familiar?’

Especially when the gender got reversed.

Small in stature, barbaric creatures that abduct females from different species to procreate…

“W-what is your species?”

He needed to know. If they are what he thinks, then he is really in a bad situation…

“Tyr? I am, of course, a proud member of the goblin village!”

‘I knew it!’

He now started panicking. The thing he feared was true.

Although he doesn’t think that he should judge someone based on some stories on Earth that are just made up, but…

‘They still wanted to kidnap me. That already shows that they are similar to their Earth’s form…’

The anxiety he felt spiked up as he stared in a daze in the darkness. What did he do that he has had so much misfortune in recent times? Ever since he came here, he didn’t have peace of mind since there was always something going on.

Now, goblins came into play.

“Why?”

“Eh? What do you mean why?”

Tyr, hearing his murmur and asked back with furrowed brows.

“Why the heck do you have to kidnap me?! Can’t you just find partners like normal species do? Huh?!”

He didn’t see her face, but he felt her body stiffen under him.

“Eh.. You see.. But…”

“No buts! I am going home right now! If your queen wants to stop me, then she can try!”

Since he concluded that she won’t do anything to him, he let her go. Even if she tried something, he would easily overpower her.

“W-wait!”

However, when he started to stand up, she used her hand to grab his.

The first thing he noticed was the rough exterior of her palm as if she had many calluses on it.

Since she just grabbed him to stop him, he didn’t try to violently shake her off but asked with a strict tone.

“Why should I?”

“...”

He waited for her answer, but she was silent. Sighing, he turned and wondered whether he should wait here or just try to go in the direction she ran here from.

“Please..! I can’t go back empty-handed when I finally found a male! We waited for so long!”

She said quietly with a sad tint to it as she stood there. He even heard some noises that reminded him of crying.

When he realized that she probably was silently crying, he sighed and rolled his eyes at himself.

‘Why am I so emotional… She is probably looking like a potato waiting for me to let go of my guard before taking my innocence and then biting my throat…’

“Haaah…”

So he sat down on the ground and leaned on the wall of the tunnel they were in.

He exhaled softly as he turned his head in the direction he believed she was standing right now.

“Come sit next to me. Not too close. Enough for us to talk only.”

Without saying anything, her footsteps resounded in the darkness as she came closer to him.

When the noise got a little too close, he tensed up, prepared to knock her down again but fortunately for her and him, she just sat at that moment with a plop.

“So… Let’s start again since our first meeting got off on the wrong foot.”

He suggested this as he wondered what he was doing with his life. Did he just want to make a better impression on a goblin?

Well… When he was trying to knock her down, he didn’t feel that her body was that different from humans. She was just much smaller than him.

Although he didn’t feel that part when he touched her chest accidentally. Either it has something to do with her biology or she is completely flat-chested…

Maybe real goblins look different?

Shaking his head off that notion, he waited for her to say something.

“A-alright… I am Tyr. I am a member of our goblin village with a mission to find someone to make babies…”

She seemed to be down when she said that. He could only sigh internally as he introduced himself.

“I am a new Housekeeper candidate here. I just got here not too long ago and don’t know many things. My name is-”

“What?! You are a Housekeeper?”

However, before he could fully introduce himself, Tyr gasped at what he said and exclaimed.

But he immediately refuted her.

“No. Just a candidate. Candidate.”

“That is the same thing~”

“It is not!”

“Hehe~”

Hearing her mood got better, he chose to ignore her interrupting him and changed the topic.

“Why do goblins kidnap their mates anyway? Didn’t you say that you hate your male counterparts? You are the same in my eyes if you kidnap people to drag them to your nest, you know? Why not just try it as normal species do? Nobody wants to be forced.”

‘Maybe some really desperate or hopeless people, but those are a minority!’

Thinking so, he expected her to say something stupid. After all, she seemed to be intelligent enough to understand that kidnapping someone won’t get her any brownies.

“It is in our instincts… Goblins are such since they are born…”

When she said this, she seemed to be a little sulky.

But when he heard it, his eyes widened. He didn’t take into account something like that.

Since he couldn’t see her and only heard her voice, he thought of her as someone the same as human.

But she wasn’t. She was a goblin. Creatures that are known to be evil from birth. He can’t really blame her in that case.

The fact that she even communicated with him instead of hitting him with a club was the sign of her intelligence.

And she confirmed it when she continued talking.

“But that is only now because of this place being half-destroyed for so long! We are one of the few goblins who managed to curb our instinct with different desires! But now we can’t do anything!”

5