Chapter 30: Seduction
3.2k 21 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30: Seduction

-----------------------------------------------

“Trial and error are important parts of life. Because failure allows us to understand from our mistakes and help us better perfect ourselves, removing anything we consider errors.”

 

 

Theorist Axel, Never Giving Up

Year 132

//

--POV: Clarissa Chamberlayne—

--Place: Chamberlayne Residence(The Basement)/ Time:16:43—

“Does it hurt?” I ask this pathetic woman as I stare at her bleeding self. “Well?”

“ug..h” She says something I don’t understand, but no matter, I walk back to my and chair and sit, as I think about what I heard from Laurence after the court date, yesterday. After my questioning, he told me how he found Stella, and where.

What I also heard is that she tried to charm him, even though he warded it off like it’s nothing.

However, last night I had a dream, a dream where Laurence leaves me, where he gets charmed by her. Thank god that nightmare ended, and I woke up completely shocked, my body sweating, and my breathing ragged, however, when I found Laurence lying naked next to me, looking at me with concern and asking if something was wrong….

That was when I felt true relief…..and so I slumped back into the bed and cuddled with him, trying to ease my worries. But after the shock and worry went away, the anger and hatred came. And since I was already training her, I decided I’m going to kick it up a notch.

“Ahh..h” A groan of pain leaks out as I step on her nether regions strongly, almost similar to a stomp. My high heel digs into her insides as I step on her clit, even though I’m doing such a thing….

I feel myself calming down, and my anger dissipating.

And now the depression sets in as I realize how fucking insecure I am over any woman being near Laurence. This can’t even be called possessiveness anymore, this is straight up obsession and fanatical behaviour I’m showing here.

I need to get used to the fact that Laurence is going to talk and interact with other women, a part of me is trying to deny this reality, trying to prevent this.

“haah…”Fuck, I’m so pathetic.

This pettiness needs to stop, because it is going to get in the way of my relationship with Laurence. Even though I could talk to Laurence about it, I really don’t want him to see me in….that light. Because even though I have done many things normal people would consider embarrassing, when he sees my insecurities and my faults, I just feel….

“You alive?” My voice towards Stella is cold even though I have just tortured her for hours, I feel no mercy or sympathy towards her, I feel like she deserves this…

“…Ye…..h” She says what I can only assume is affirmation to my question. After getting up with a sigh, I go and heal her, yes, I heal her.

I have been slowly learning healing magic, and have been testing it on her recently, after malforming a few bones, and crushing some blood vessels, I finally managed to start healing better, as demons have similar anatomy to humans.

Now that she is mostly healed, with the only thing wearing her down being fatigue I order her. “Stella” She immediately bows with her hands, knees and feet touching the floor, licking my shoes as a response, this is the result of continuous punishment and training.

Despite being a demon, after a couple of hours, her willpower start to die down, and the hatred that was in her eyes when she was looking at me during the training vanished, leaving hollow eyes that will follow any order I give her.

Instead I have instilled within her iron loyalty, and complete submission, a great day for sure.

“Now that you are hidden as a normal human under Lance’s illusion magic, I have a job for you” I sit back on the chair as Stella crawls next to me. “You are to enter the church anonymously and charm a high priest. His name is David, and he will be within the St’ Herald Church that is two streets away from us, you will get the location.”

Seeing her silence, I keep talking “If you succeed in seducing him, make sure you are able to bring him to support our cause, which is reforming the religion” I’m going to erode this organization of fanatical worshippers from the inside. “And if you fail…”

“I will immediately kill myself, and if I’m not able to, I will try to learn as much about the enemy without revealing anything about the exalted one.” Exalted one? Well, I may have went a bit overboard.

Her eyes are representing her new found devotion to me, while it may be a bit hypocritical to call the pope evil, as what he is doing to his own followers is the same thing as what I’m doing to mine…

In the end…. “Good luck” I guess?

She nods vigorously as she prepares to set off.

--POV: David Anval—

--Place: St’ Herald Church(David’s Office)/ Time:19:43—

Our current political position is dangerous.

The Magic Order have requested that Head Priest Falone come and testify under oath, only for that request to go ignored, Falone has chosen to seek refuge from the Magic Order in Adion’s capital.

And to top it off, the church and Adion royalty have both refused to hand him over.

So now, not only are we getting slandered by some annoying ant who thinks they can insult the religion of god like their a big shot, we have also lost a legal case, and we have failed to suppress gossip that the church is responsible for the killing of 2 individuals.

To add to those horrible events, Head Priest Falone, the supposed “mastermind of the crime” as the shitty Avalon Times calls him, is refusing to show up.

Making him as good as guilty regardless of what actually happened, in the eyes of the public.

I have been sent letters by many people, locally, and in other territories calling us liars, heathens, fakers who suppress the people behind the veil of God, and many others. Even those unreligious folk have came to the church, slandering us.

Count Veran, someone who called himself neutral, is currently protecting and advocating for the Avalon Times. The hypocrisy, the fucking hypocrisy….

As if this amount of bad press isn’t enough, the federalist faction is feigning ignorance, trying to avoid being caught up in the mob that is forming against the church. The worst part of all of this, the priests and nuns here are starting to believe this, a lot of them are questioning why would Falone do this.

However, I don’t buy it, there is no way Falone would order such a thing at a small time newspaper that is just slandering us. But thanks to what happened, The Avalon Times is probably the most influential paper at this moment, as in the eyes of the public they have ‘brought down the evildoers who are pretending to be righteous’.

Economically, it’s even worse. Some are now refusing to pay taxes that will promote evil, while the Volkhiem firm, the damn place that owns the Avalon Times is currently receiving a lot of investments from merchants that are paying massive taxes to us. These very same merchants are trying to persuade Volkhiem to talk about how the ‘public is paying to the church like a slave’, causing a massive uproar, as even those who were neutral now are starting to have thoughts of….what if they don’t have to pay the church’s enormous taxes anymore?

Around 70% of the public don’t have a good opinion of the church anymore, while 62% is calling for the pope’s power to be removed from Avalon. This was the results from the research that is done every month to check the church’s popularity.

These results are drastic, this whole situation is headed to the complete defeat of the church. However, what is more worrying is who is behind this…..?

There is no way a tiny firm could make such things happen, there has to have been someone who orchestrated this whole attack, my guess is, it is probably limited to only an influential merchant or noble who could create carry out such a scheme….so the question is who?

It wouldn’t be any big shot from the federalists, because while they don’t exactly like us, the church and federalists have a common enemy, and that is Avalon royalty and the other nobles, so the federalist faction is out.

What’s left of the big shots is Addington, Chamberlayne, Veran, Strotsfield , Brooks, McWaiser and Vox. Those are just a few who would gain from the fall of the pope’s power in Avalon…..while there are other nobles who may gain from this, those 7 big shots are the only ones who can pull such a thing off, the question is who? Or is it whom? Are there more than one enemy? This is what happens when we don’t know the enemy, because whoever they are, they are smart enough to cover every track, leaving no trace left behind of them.

There has to be something I can find though…..

*CREAK*

Hmm?

I turn my head in the direction of the door only to find it creaking open with a nun behind it. This nun is also looking at me…..didn’t everyone leave?

“Why are you still here?” The nun doesn’t answer and instead enters the room, standing a couple feet away from me, looking at me....her face isn’t familia….

*SNIFF*

“haa…” I take a deep breath of this smell…this scent….what is this….I feel warm…..

“W-who are…y..you” My body is boiling, I can’t think of anything as the woman approaches me.

“It’s okay, David….you don’t have to worry anymore….just let all those stressful things go…” The woman then hugs me and my face is immediately surrounded by breasts, big breasts….so….

….soft….

The woman then lifts me up and carries me to the couch in my office, laying my head down on her lap, she holds the back of my head with my right hand as her left hand draws circles over my stomach…..this…this…is….nice….

I look at the woman’s face, because even though I have never seen her before, she looks very caring….and nice…and…and…king.

Her eyes, they are glowing so beautifully in this dimly lit room. She also looks at my eyes, smiling to me, this beautiful woman is smiling at me.

She then unzips a part of her nun outfit, revealing her boobs….before she lifts my head towards one of them, my tongue grazing her right nipple.

“Looks like someone is excited?” She giggles as her hand touches my rock hard boner. Before she removes the belt and part of the underwear so my penis is free, sticking out as her soft hand caresses it.

She starts slowly stroking it as I suck her nipple “Tell me when you are about to ejaculate, I want to see how your delicious sperm would taste like” Of course, of course you can taste my semen whenever you like, you beauty….

As she strokes my shaft faster, she asks “Your hips are shaking, are you going to cum?” As I have my nipple in her mouth, the only thing I can do is nod, and so I did.

She reaches over to my pelvis just as I say that, and starts sucking my dick rapidly, her enthusiasm in wanting to taste my cum is so….nice….

Ahhhh…..

That was amazing, as I look down, I see her licking her lips as her hand returns and starts stroking my cock again.

“W-wait…it’s sensitive…” It feels a little painful for her to do this right after orgasm.

However, she puts her tit back in my mouth and says “It’s ok, I’ll make it feel better….”

She starts smiling “You’ll give me a lot of sperm, okay?” Her eyes shining beautifully, I couldn’t help but comply…..

--40 minutes later—

“P..lea..se” She is still stroking roughly, even though she is smiling at me gently, she is squeezing my dick so roughly.

“Don’t you want to come for me anymore?” She looks at me with pleading eyes and sad smile….I want to come more….it’s just…I “c..an’t..” I have been shooting blanks, I feel pleasure but…I have…no…more cum…

“I think you have some more” Her hand leaves my penis and starts squeezing my balls tightly…fuck..s.. “s…top..”

“Look, your dick is as hard as ever….” She then comes near my ear, so I smell her amazing scent “Just let it out, you don’t have to keep it in anymore”

Yes, I’ll release more…more.. “Ahhhh!” It’s painful…it hurts….

I look down only to find blood leaking out of my dick…shit…. “Hah…hah”

She looks at me apologetically “I’m so sorry, David….I…I hurt you” It’s…ok….I…I don’t…mind…

She lets go of my dick and hugs me tightly, before whispering in my ear “You’ll always stay with me, right?”

I nod gently, as I feel tears going down my cheek from the pain….

I…I…love…her…

62