Ch: 95 [Lisa]
873 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Bludhaven]

Selina yawned as she parked the car a few miles outside Bludhaven. She turned toward Pamela, who was tracking the signal, "Here we are... You wanna catch some shut-eye?" It was a long drive from Gotham, and Selina came without resting from her previous mission, so her body was screaming for some rest.

"I think we should. Let's go and find a motel and have something to eat," Pamela nodded, seeing how tired her friend looked.

"Yes, I am tired as fuck," She yawned as she started the car, driving towards Bludhaven. "So, she's hiding in here, right?" Selina asked as she glanced at the tracking tab.

"Yes. But no need to hurry. Let's get some food and rest up. Then we will go after her," Pamela replied, eyeing her with worry, "Don't tire yourself up."

Selina drove through the town's entrance and glanced around. It was a remote area with the place in disrepair. If someone was going to commit a crime here, it would hardly raise suspicion.

After cruising for some time, Pamela noticed a somewhat nice diner and suggested they stop and have something. It was around 7 am, but the street looked almost empty. As the two women entered the diner, they saw it was nearly deserted with no one except the lone server standing behind the counter. The girl looked no more than twenty and her dark brown eyes kept looking between them curiously. It must be because, in a small and almost backwater town like this, it would have been uncommon to see two new faces at such an early hour.

Selina looked at the girl, giving her a smile, "Two chicken burgers, fries, and a coke." She turned toward Pamela, "What do you want?"

"Lemonade and omelet will do," Pamela added, smiling at her, as well, hoping to diffuse any possible tension.

"Sure. Take a seat," The server was about to leave to prepare their order, but Selina asked,

"Hey, can you tell us which motel is better around here?" She glanced back at her. "We're kinda tired after our drive."

The girl turned her gaze back to them and gave Selina a big smile, "Well, we got rooms up there as well." She pointed at the second floor where two small signs could be seen saying 'rent room' in small red letters. "They're not too shabby."

"Ahh, perfect. One room and two beds," Pamela gave her a sweet smile, and the girl nodded at them. She walked inside and came back with a key, "Here you go. $40 for a day and $40 for the food. Would you like to pay upfront or at the end?"

Pamela took her purse, "Here you go. And a tip for you." She handed her a $100 bill. The server glanced at the bill with widened eyes but said nothing as she placed the key on the table and grabbed the money, "You're most welcome. I'll bring your orders to your room. Enjoy your stay."

...

After having some food and rest for a few hours, they resumed their mission of tracking down Lisa. The two of them sat on the bed and glanced at the tab. "You noticed something weird? Lisa hasn't moved from this place since yesterday. It's either a trap or someone has done her..." Selina turned to Pamela, asking her with concern.

Pamela looked up from her phone, "Well, we will find out soon enough." She stood up, "Time to see what her plan is."

They left the motel and walked toward Lisa's location. It was further into the town, in the slum district, with many broken-down buildings around the area. When the two women finally reached their location, Selina noticed it was a warehouse with only a small rusted door visible from outside. There were old boats, steel wires, and boxes all around the place, creating an impregnable fence around it.

"Let's walk around the neighborhood for now and see if there's any change in the tracker movement or some creeps hiding and keeping their eyes on us," Selina told Pamela while walking away from the place. Pamela followed her, saying nothing as the two started exploring their surroundings.

As they circled the warehouse, they didn't see anything of value except old, abandoned buildings and shady-looking people hanging around. Some homeless guys were smoking drugs and shit. A couple of them were puking from excessive drinking and there were prostitutes here and there.

"Prostitutes in the morning?! Who the hell comes this early to fuck?" Pamela commented with an incredulous look. Selina smiled, "Hahaha, they are not just whores, but also sell information they have collected last night, to whoever can pay for it." They walked back to the warehouse's front side after almost an hour of surveying the area and noticed two men sitting at the corner of the street and sipping whiskey while playing cards.

"Seesh! Such early morning drinking! What the fuck is wrong with this place? No wonder this town is crumbling down," Selina shook her head in disgust.

"That's the best part of it... Now no one can suspect you," Pamela looked around, "No one gives a damn here about the law or whatever you do. So, a perfect place to hide and do whatever you want. But these guys look a bit weird... Something doesn't sit right with me about them," Her gaze landed on the two men. Selina's sharp gaze noticed how the two were dressed, which was too well-groomed for a shady slum town like this. "Well, leave it to me," Pamela used her seducing Pheromone spray, and the two men were immediately hit with its effects. The two stopped playing and glanced toward her. In their eyes, the two girls before them were the most beautiful creatures they ever laid their eyes upon.

"Oh, ladies! How may we be of service?" One of the guys jumped from his seat and asked Pamela in a high-pitched, flirty voice.

"Don't mind the baldie," The other guy stood up and straightened his clothes, "What is a goddess like you doing in such a dump like this place? Let's ditch this guy and I will give you an amazing time," He winked at them.

"Mumm~ What should we do? Both of you are so manly, totally different from all these creeps around here," Pamela cooed. Selina suppressed her laughter seeing the two baffled men's reactions.

"How about both of you take us to a better place, mmm?" Selina wrapped her arm around Pamela's shoulder while asking the men. "Maybe in that warehouse where no one would disturb us and we will show you two naughty boys heaven..." She said as the men were too shocked to speak.

"But..." The bald guy tried to say something but...

"No buts... Or you won't get these butts," Pamela said seductively, grabbing the guy by his collar and pulling him to herself. Selina grabbed the other guy's hand, and both the girls walked toward the warehouse. Well, atleast that's what they are imagining in that hallucination as they walked before the girls.

They lead the girls to the next building beside the warehouse. There was a trap door leading to a staircase in the basement. Selina and Pamela looked at each other as both men guided them to the warehouse through an underground tunnel. Pamela had already transformed into Ivy and kept on summoning small plants all around them as they walked through the tunnel. Selina has already used her nanite suit, preparing for whatever comes at her.

They were on the move for ten minutes before finally reaching the basement floor of the warehouse. There were more guards inside. There were twenty or so men standing around the warehouse while playing cards and doing nothing.

"Hahaha! Look at these two, fuckers brought bitches," One of the men laughed, eyeing Ivy. He stood up and walked toward the two, grabbing Pamela's arm. "Guys, it's time for some... huh?" But before the man could finish, she shot two vines at the guy and pierced through his chest.

"Yeah, it's time for some fun," She ripped open his ribcages like a savage predator tearing up flesh, "The fun of ripping out your ribcages and devouring your heart. Enjoy!" A vine pierced through his heart and slowly retracted while carrying the dead guy's heart out of his chest. She summoned a giant Venus Fly Trap as usual and fed it the heart as if it were a treat. The rest of the men jumped on their feet and aimed their weapons at her.

"Ah! Men," She blew a kiss in the air. Instantly, a mist of green pollen swept over the area out of nowhere as Ivy used the same seducing pollen from her body, causing the men to stop their movement. "Hahaha! Look at their faces! Hilarious!" She glanced at Selina who was already standing on the opposite side nodding her head. "What?"

"Just keep some alive for questioning, yeah?" Selina walked toward her and kicked away one of the men. He fell on his back like a rag doll.

"I know, that's why, I am only gonna kill a few and keep the first two alive. See? I'm considerate," She pointed at the two guys who were now kissing and hugging each other, oblivious to the world around them.

"Damn it, Ivy. Cut it out!" Selina rolled her eyes and started knocking out the rest of the guys with a swift move. The rest of them were down in no time and now lay unconsciously around them.

"Hahaha! Alright, I guess, I had my fun," She glanced at her hand. Two vines shot out from her wrist and pierced through both guys' necks, instantly killing them. Within a couple of minutes, thirty guys lay dead in that massive underground base, unable to resist. Well, atleast they died happily, having fulfilled their last wishes of having the hottest sex of their life before their demise.

"Now what do we have here?" Selina noticed a secret door on the wall.

"Allow me..." Ivy used her vines to pull out the steel door like a tooth and looked at what's beyond. A room, almost like a laboratory with lots of machinery, and glass containers with different kinds of human organs. At the end of the lab was Lisa. Her body was strapped to a steel bed, well, what's left of her...

"Shit! Just as we feared," Selina sighed.

Lisa's body was skinned and chopped up before someone had begun rearranging her anatomy, giving her a totally different form. It looked like some Frankenstein work. Only her head remained intact as if someone wanted to save them for last. There were traces of tears around her eyes.

"That freak opened her up alive," Ivy commented as she inspected her body. "What a cruel death she must have endured. What was that guy even trying to achieve? Mutating humans like her or just some fucked-up art piece? This place looks like a lab for freaks!"

Selina opened the skin of Lisa's chest and noticed artificial organs had been installed in her body.


'favourite' if you liked the chapter.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next Chapter: TRUST

49