Ch: 99 [Bankrupt]
765 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: I ain't a stock expert. So, wrote what little info I could gather from the internet. If there are any mistakes, go easy on me lol.šŸ˜

----

[Underground base]

"Did these two open their mouth yet?" Bruce asked Ivy who was interrogating the two thugs she and Selina captured in Bludhaven.

"Yeah, but they are just some hired muscles working under some lunatic doctor who kept singing songs from Alice and the Wonderland story," Ivy said while yawning tiredly. "Other than that, nothing. They are pretty useless if you ask me."

'Mad Hatter!' Bruce thought. As far as he remembers, Mad Hatter is the only guy who is obsessed with Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. 'I will explain things to the team and we will be moving tonight.'

"How's the cancer cure coming along?" He asked her while scrolling over his phone.

"Two of the test subjects died, but the third one survived. I need more time if I were to develop a universal vaccine."

"Hmmm, use those two if you need more subjects," He pointed towards the two unconscious, and blindfolded thugs tied to a chair.

"I will take them," Ivy sat on the desk, with her legs up on the chair handles Bruce was seated on while grinning at him mischievously. She wasn't wearing any panty and her pussy was right before his eyes, "By the way, when are we going to take out Lex Corps?"

"Today," Bruce said as he caressed her smooth green thighs, "They are going down today."

"Humm~" Ivy hummed softly as Bruce continued fondling her legs before reaching her inner thighs, "Then we are having our movie night?" She whispered hotly.

"A promise is a promise," He moved his fingers further and just stopped before her pussy lips, "And you do know that there are some degenerates in this room, tied to chairs? You want them to wake up and hear you moan? Is that what you want?" He asked with a smirk as his fingers opened her pussy lips wide revealing her inside which started secreting juices.

"What if they do wake up?" Ivy grinned naughtily, "Won't that be interesting?"

"Interesting huh? Not to me, I don't want some degenerates to hear my girl moan," Bruce pinched her clitoris earning a soft moan from Ivy, "Only I have the rights to hear you moan like a bitch in heat." He stood up, grabbed her throat, and kissed her deeply before pushing her away. "Get dressed, we still have work to do."

"So mean Brucie," Ivy pouted cutely, "Why not fuck me now? If you don't want to fuck, atleast let me suck your cock." She got on her knees seductively with her tongue stuck out waiting for Bruce to do something, anything. She is horny after all.

"Haaa... I guess, I should reward you for helping me solve the puppet case. Thanks to your sweet interrogation, I now know who Lex hired to kill those people and the one who killed Lisa," He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his erect cock. Ivy crawled towards him with lust-filled eyes before swallowing his entire cock in one go.

Bruce grabbed her red hair tightly and pushed his cock deep inside her throat making her gag on his cock. After enjoying her warm throat for a bit, he slowly started thrusting his cock inside her mouth until Ivy took the lead herself by bobbing her head back and forth his cock. Her gagging sound every time his cock goes inside her throat turned Bruce on as he increased his pace making Ivy gag louder and louder.

He thrust his cock deep and held her head tightly, feeling Ivy's throat contract around his cock as she gagged before letting her go and pulling his cock out. Ivy coughed loudly as tears flowed down her cheek due to lack of air, but Bruce didn't care and immediately put his cock inside her mouth again and started fucking her throat wildly.

"Gawwggg! Gawgggg! Gawggg! Auggg!" Ivy gagged loudly as Bruce used her throat like how he wanted. Tears flowed down nonstop from her eyes, snot dripped from her nose, and saliva flowed down from the corner of her lips staining her green skin. But she didn't resist, instead, she was rubbing her pussy in excitement wanting Bruce to fuck her face roughly. She was enjoying the way his cock ravaged her throat and wanted Bruce to cum deep inside it.

Bruce pulled out of her throat. Saliva connected his cock and Ivy's lips forming webs that broke when Bruce slapped her face with his cock leaving behind wet stains on her cheeks and chin. He then rubbed his cock on her face and lips, "You nasty girl. You like it rough, huh? You love being used like a fucktoy, don't you?" He taunted Ivy whose cheeks blushed in embarrassment and lust.

"Yes..." Ivy opened her mouth inviting Bruce's cock which entered her mouth once again and continued fucking her throat roughly. "I am yours just as you are mine, Bruce. Use me however you like. Fuck my body whenever you want, even if I'm busy with my plants, you can pull down my pants and fuck me like a whore. And I will gladly spread my legs for you and moan like a bitch in heat for you," she mumbled between her gags while looking at Bruce with teary eyes filled with love and lust.

Her words aroused Bruce further who grabbed Ivy's head tightly and thrusted his cock deep inside her throat holding her head in place. He was reaching his limits and couldn't hold it anymore. Ivy felt his cock throbbing violently inside her throat signifying Bruce's incoming orgasm and closed her eyes in anticipation.

"GAWWGG!" Ivy gagged loudly as Bruce came inside her throat filling her stomach with his seed. Bruce pulled his cock out and jerked himself dry spraying Ivy's face white with his seed. When he finally calmed down, Ivy was kneeling on the ground coughing loudly with her face covered in tears, snot, saliva, and semen. Her face alone looked erotic enough to make Bruce hard again, but sadly he had to end it now since it was time to work.

After cleaning up, Bruce returned back to work while Ivy with a happy smile took the new test subjects to her lab.

"Ok, Jarvis. It's about time we show Luthor the power of hacking," Bruce said as he typed codes on his computer furiously, "Lex Corps stock prices are going to fall soon, really soon. Hope, Luthor won't get a heart attack."

Suddenly his phone rang. It was from Selina who was taking care of things at the office.

"Hey, Selina. How's everything going on your side?" He asked as he typed codes simultaneously.

"Everything's going smoothly and you have a visitor," Selina replied mysteriously causing Bruce to stop typing codes and frown slightly. Who could visit him at such a critical moment?

"Oliver?" He guessed. Oliver Queen is finally here in Gotham City.

"Yup, Oliver Queen is here along with Felicity," Selina replied, "What do you want me to do?"

"Hand him the phone," Bruce instructed before resuming typing codes, "Oliver Queen, once again, sorry for that rush day. But we can discuss that later, for now, let me ask you a simple question... Do you want to save your Queen Industry and make a massive profit, right now?"

"Huh?" Oliver who was sitting on the couch along with Felicity frowned, "Just like that?"

"What? You don't want to? Time is ticking Oliver."

Oliver was already at his wits end, trying to save his sinking company while handling Green Arrow stuffs at the same time. So when Bruce suddenly offered such an opportunity, he would be a fool to ignore it. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Ever heard of Short Selling?" Bruce asked as he smirked devilishly.

****

In Lex Corp headquarters, Lex Luthor, Lena Luthor, and Mercy Graves were frowning while looking at the news flashing on the screen. Their stock price just plummeted drastically within minutes losing almost 30% of its worth.

"Who did this?!" Lex slammed his hands on his table angrily. His shares just fell drastically which means billions of dollars went down the drain.

"We are checking the source, Mr. Luthor," Mercy reported professionally before turning toward her laptop screen and typing furiously.

"The media is also reporting this matter. The stock market is questioning Lex Corp's credibility. What should we say to them?" Lena asked worriedly. Lex Corp shares value is crucial for their future plans and if it continues falling, they might even lose control of Lex Corp itself. She handles the media and all those kinds of stuff.

"Tell them that it's just a temporary hiccup. We will handle it soon," Lex gritted his teeth angrily before standing up and walking toward Mercy, "Report!"

"Mr. Luthor, someone manipulated our shares through Short selling," Mercy reported helplessly. There is nothing she can do, whoever manipulated their shares using short selling is too good. She has no way of knowing who did this. "Huh?! What the- They just disappeared!" Mercy exclaimed in shock.

"What do you mean disappeared? Find them!" Lex roared angrily. Whoever did this must pay and he will personally see to it.

"There is no trace left behind," Mercy reported helplessly, "There are no digital footprints whatsoever."

"How much we lost?" Lena asked Mercy.

"48% of share value," Mercy reported. Lex Corp lost billions worth of shares within minutes. "Wait! It's rising again! Slowly, but rising."

Lena and Lex sighed in relief hearing Mercy's report. Whoever manipulated their shares just now is backing off. Sadly, Lex has no way to find out the culprits.

Over the next 5 hours, Lex Corp's share value rose again above its original price recovering all the losses within minutes. The buyers began to buy Lex Corp's shares at high prices unaware of the cruel reality. And just at the closing moment of the stock market, it happened again. Lex Corp shares plummeted again losing almost 20% of its value within minutes shocking everyone.

Lex gritted his teeth angrily while Lena and Mercy stared at the falling share prices in despair.

30%... 46%... 59%...

It continued dropping rapidly without stopping showing no signs of recovery. Lex Corp shareholders panicked and sold their shares quickly fearing more losses while Lex and his two trusted subordinates watched helplessly. Mercy tried finding out the culprits again but failed miserably. There are no footprints left behind. Lex Corp shares value continued dropping until...

"STOP!" Lex roared angrily as he punched his table breaking it into pieces.

****

[Underground base]

"Total bankrupt!" Bruce grinned happily seeing the news on the screen, "Hope you are still alive Lex because tonight I'm gonna come for your head."

-----

'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr Ć©on.Ā 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

ā­As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters aheadā­

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing]Ā 

---

Next Chapter: Decoy

52