Ch: 109 [Pain & Pleasure]
763 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah? Someone's energetic!" Pamela smiled as she continued to stroke him. Then she licked her lips and positioned her ass over Bruce's cock. She lowered herself onto him, letting his shaft slide into her hot, moist entrance. "Your cock feels nice!" She started riding Bruce, leaning forward a little, using her palms to steady herself on his chest. The natural lubricant that her body produced, along with the slick sensation, was enough to excite him further.

"God! You are so fucking tight!" Bruce grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them, earning a soft moan from her.

"Now... How would you like your ride?" Pamela asked as she took it slow and deep for a few seconds, "Slow and deep, or..." She gyrated her hips as she picked up speed, "... Fucking rough and fast!"

"Either one works."

"Really?" Pamela leaned forward, her breasts resting against him. "Guess which one will make me cum real hard..." She whispered teasingly, sending shivers down his spine. "I've had a lot of things I'd wanted to do with you these days... Tonight, I want to enjoy it to its fullest,"

She licked his lips with her tongue.

"No worries. I've plenty left, too." Bruce flashed her a confident smile and gripped her ass tighter.

Pamela nodded, and once again began to ride his cock like a horse at the gallop. Her skin turned green as she began to secrete a sweet scent that made him relax. Although the nanites in his body resisted the effects, he controlled them not to. Just for tonight, he wants to be an ordinary lover, enjoying the taste of intimacy and the euphoria they feel as a result.

They shared a passionate and rough fuck. Bruce had no problems keeping up with her wild pace, but the effect of her natural juices was intense. Pamela was standing up, pulling his cock out of her ass before slamming herself back down repeatedly, impaling herself again and again on Bruce's dick.

"Oh, God!" Pamela breathed heavily as Bruce thrust his cock deep into her. "Your cock! Ah! It's so, damn thick! Ohhh~" She grunted as she writhed uncontrollably, her fluids dripped continuously, helping her move more easily. The squishy sound and the warm, viscous feeling on her legs were making her even hornier.

Bruce grunted softly, then grabbed her butt tightly, using them to force himself inside her, deeper and faster. "Turn around and ride me. I want to see your ass jiggle with each bounce," He ordered Pamela. She turned around without getting up, which even intensified the feelings inside her.

"You wanna see me butt jiggle? Huh?" She started moving, working the whole length in and out with one hard, quick, sharp trust after another, before slapping her ass cheeks. "You like how my ass swallows up your fat cock, over and over again, huh?" She told him and giggled, feeling his hands spanking and fondling her ass.

"Oh, yeah. I do like how your tight butt grips my big, hard cock like this," Bruce slapped Pamela's soft butt repeatedly as his throbbing member grew larger, harder, and ready for climax.

"You're gonna cum, I know it!" She groaned loudly, a finger working feverishly at her clit. "It's so much pressure! Oh God, I'm going to cum too!"

"GOD!"

Bruce screamed as he bucked his hips, thrusting upward to meet Pamela's downstrokes, and shoved his thick, hot cum up into her tight passage followed by Pamela's squirt that splashed his thighs and bedsheet.

"Hmmm~" Pamela groaned sensually as she leaned back on Bruce's chest, breathing hard, relishing the pulsating warmth of her lover's shaft buried deep inside.

"This isn't over," Bruce whispered in her ears, running a hand over her soft boobs, straight down to her dripping wet inner thigh. "Far from over," He began slowly moving his shaft and massaging her clit. "You think I would allow you to have all the fun? The night is still young, honey," He grabbed her throat with his left hand and squeezed firmly. Pamela understood immediately and played along.

"Is that what you want? Punish me for being rough? Gonna tie me up, make me beg for you? Hurt me, slap me, spank me... Maybe drip some hot wax all over my body? Or rub me with ice, leaving me burning from both extremes until I feel only your touch?" She enjoyed it as his tight grip only increased. "Mummm~"

"Oh, I will punish you, Pam. And when I'm done with you, you are only gonna beg for more. I'm gonna break you so bad... Are you sure you want to go through with it? Because once I'm in, there's no going back," His grip tightened, a drop of saliva escaped the corner of Pamela's mouth as her greenish skin became a bit red. A slutty smile decorated her face as a familiar sensation caused her to throb down below.

"Then show me," She dared him, her expression carrying both anticipation and desire, her body moving unconsciously, her hips swinging along with his pace.

Bruce pushed her to the side as he pulled his cock out of her ass, "Don't spill a drop. Clench your hole and get down on the floor."

"Yes, Sir~" Pamela rolled off the bed, grinning. Without a moment wasted, she got to the floor, on her fours and she clenched her ass to prevent his cum from escaping.

"Good girl." Bruce grabbed her hair and pulled, "Crawl and follow me, slut."

"Yeees~" She followed him and crawled behind him, the scent of their recent copulation still lingered, making her hungry again.

'Shit! This feels so good. Getting dominated by my man as he does whatever he pleases with me.' She thought, the buzz and dizzy feeling in the back of her mind made her whole body felt extremely sensitive. 'This is what we call true lust. Only one can stir such a feeling of extreme euphoria... and he is right before me.'

Bruce took her to the bathroom and then let her hair go, "Take a nice bath, clean all your holes for our second session."

"Yes,"

Pamela did as he said, thoroughly washing her body with soap and shampoo, along with hot water. Bruce watched her with an intense gaze, that made her clit throb in anticipation of what was about to happen next. Once done, she crawled over to him as before. Bruce took a towel and wiped her body as she remained in that position without a single word. Then he took her to the second room.

"You see, I've already prepared certain things for tonight," He opened the cupboard filled with BDSM equipment for women and grabbed a pair of red-colored handcuffs.

"Up, on the bed, your head on the edge of the bed." He commanded her. Pamela went to the bed, not uttering a sound. She obeyed his order and lay down to get to the edge, "That's a good slut," Bruce complimented her and patted her head. He took the handcuffs and cuffed her wrists to the side poles of the bed. Then he took a pair of short ropes, "Spread your legs." She did as he asked her. Bruce then tied her ankles to the left and right of the lower part of the pole, spreading her legs wide, exposing her dripping cunt and ass.

Pamela groaned, tugging at her ropes as she did so. She couldn't help the moan that erupted from the bottom of her lungs, however. It felt so liberating, so erotic, as Bruce lighted a candle on her left, and the large mirror on the ceiling that would show her how exposed she was for him to play as he wished.

He dripped wax on her lips before kissing her aggressively, leaving her stunned. And that's when all hell broke loose. He repeated the action, this time on her inner thigh, then her stomach, her other thigh, and so on.

"MUMMM~" She moaned as the hot wax dripped on her hard nipples, making her wriggle about in her bound position. Then, he dripped some wax on her clit and kept on dripping until her pussy lips were covered with a reddish-orange hue.

Bruce chuckled at her wriggling body and looked down at her with a pleased expression.

Pamela watched how her body was reacting to this pain mixed with pleasure in the mirror over her. 'Is that... the pain?' She asked herself, feeling like never before, 'But... It feels so fucking good!'


'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next Ch: 110: Master & Slave

Ch: 111: Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent

Ch: 112: Exploiting weakness

Ch: 113: Elana & Talia

32