Ch: 122 [Spaceships]
585 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A.R.G.U.S. Base]

The scientists and researchers were doing their usual job, trying to open the spaceships, to no avail. The metal was too thick and impenetrable. The doors wouldn't budge.

Suddenly, those two spaceships disappeared into thin air, right before their eyes. Poof! Just gone, leaving everyone in shock.

"What just happened?!"

"I don't know. They just vanished!"

"But how?"

"That's impossible!"

The researchers and scientists scrambled, running around the place to see if they could find any traces of the spaceships. They raised the emergency alert and contacted Waller.

She arrived at the location within the next hour.

"So, you are telling me those two giant spaceships just vanished into thin air?" she asked, folding her arms.

"Yes, ma'am. They just disappeared. We tried scanning for them, but we found nothing. No traces, no readings. Nothing," said one of the scientists, showing her the data.

"Could it be that someone pressed some things they shouldn't have?" Waller asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

The scientists looked at each other, feeling a little uneasy.

"We don't know," said one of them.

Waller looked at the ground, trying to put two and two together. But there was nothing to go on. Two spacecraft, each, probably more or less the size of three big aircraft carriers, just disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"It could be some kind of teleportation technology, a safeguard if you may call it. Perhaps the owner of these ships must have put them to prevent forced intrusion," said one of the scientists, trying to offer an explanation.

Waller shook her head, "Activate all our satellites. As big as they are, they can't hide without being detected in such a short time. Find them or else, no one will be able to find you all." She glared at the scientists and walked out of the room.

The scientists looked at each other, worried. "She's going to kill us if we don't find anything soon."

"And if we do find something, we're in even deeper shit."

"Get on to work!"

----

Meanwhile at Bruce's underground base...

Two remote-controlled suits grew up from the size of an ant and back to their original size. They were equipped with cameras, microphones, and trackers. Bruce controlled them to sneak into A.R.G.U.S. and steal those two spaceships using the Pym Particles from right under Waller's nose. Plus, he left the other two suits in A.R.G.U.S. base, one to spy on the researcher and the other, well, it went with Waller. Bruce hasn't forgotten his promise to Floyd.

He then controlled the amount of Pym Particles, so that the ships would stay within a certain size, or else, it would be nearly impossible to store them anywhere given their giant size.

"Finally," Bruce touched the truck-sized spaceships with his hands.

"So, these are the Kryptonian ships?" Selina came over, looking at them with awe.

Bruce nodded. "They are."

"You know, when you told me about this plan of yours, I didn't think it would work out. But look at you," she smiled, patting his shoulder. "Stealing them in the broad daylight from a secured government facility without anyone noticing. That takes some serious skills."

Bruce chuckled, "Well, it's not as simple as it sounds." He turned to her, "So, ready to see what's hiding inside these babies?"

Selina nodded...

Bruce walked over to the first one and pressed his palm on the door. The nanites rushed out from his band and began to eat the metal door. It took six hours to just open one door, after he pushed the nanites to overdrive mode. The metal was so strong that even the ones his nanites were made of pales in comparison.

Once the door was fully eaten, Bruce put the nanites into upgrade mode. They will slowly evolve by absorbing the metal and creating new ones with similar properties. After that, both of them shrank down and went inside the ship.

The interior was filled with unknown symbols and equipment. The walls were made of some sort of metal and glass. And the room they were in looked like a cockpit.

"Whoa, this is something else," Selina said, running her hands over the controls. "It's like something from Star Wars."

Bruce nodded in agreement. He looked around and saw a technology far more advanced than what they have on Earth.

"Jarvis, can you hack into the system?" He asked his AI.

"I will try my best, sir," said Jarvis.

He started to work on the Kryptonian systems, trying to access the data and files. But after a few minutes, he couldn't get any access.

"Sir. I can't hack into this system. Not alone," said the AI.

"Activate Friday and Wednesday. Their learning phase should be over by now," Bruce ordered.

Both AIs were activated and started to help Jarvis. After a few hours, they managed to access the Kryptonian system.

"Wow, this is some advanced stuff," Selina said, looking at the holographic map of the star systems. "Stars, planets... God! The universe is so freaking big!"

"This isn't even the tip of what's out there, trust me," Bruce began to shift the maps, trying to find the planet Krypton.

"Krypton, where is it?" he asked the AIs.

"Third map, second quadrant," said Wednesday.

Bruce switched to the second map and found the planet Krypton.

"Hmm, that's interesting," he zoomed in on the planet. "It's destroyed. Nothing left but rubble. Excessive mining and well, Braniac put the final nail in the coffin."

"Poor Kryptonians. Other than Clark Kent, did anyone survive?" Selina asked.

"Yup! There are more of them. Well, other than Clark and one other, the rest of them are villains. They will come to Earth soon and will try to terraform Earth and make it suitable for their race. They can do it, you know. They have the power to do so."

"You are kidding me, right?" Selina looked at him with wide eyes. "There's no way anyone can do that. We have nuclear weapons and all kinds of high-tech weapons. We got you." She gave him a smile.

Bruce shook his head, "Trust me. These Kryptonians are nothing like me. You see, a single one of them can destroy Earth in mere seconds. They have powers that we can only dream of. That's why when the time comes Clark has to step up. He won't be able to hide himself from the world anymore. He will have to become Superman."

Selina sighed, "Well, I hope it doesn't come to that." She looked around, "So, what else can we find on this ship?"

"Jarvis, where's the weaponry?" Bruce asked.

"It's located on the lower deck. You will need to use the wrap platform to go down there," said the AI.

"Wrap-platform? What the hell is that?" Selina asked, raising his brows.

Bruce smiled, "You'll see."

He walked over to the end of the ship. A faint blue glow surrounded a simple glass platform.

"Step on the platform," he motioned for Selina to follow.

The moment both of them stepped on the platform, a strange, alien word lit up, followed by a flash of blue light. Next, they saw their surroundings change.

"Whoa!" Selina stumbled on the platform, barely managing not to fall down.

They were at the lower deck, and before them were countless rows of Kryptonian weapons and technologies, locked in a transparent case.

"So freaking cool!" She looked at everything with starry eyes. "So many weapons and armor." She ran over to a glass case containing a spiny-looking whip. It looked different from the one she had.

"Oooo..." She could only utter as she reached out to the weapon.

"Don't!" Bruce grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "Don't go touching everything without caution." He took off his shoes and threw them at the glass case one after the other. His shoes melted as soon as they came in contact with the glass.

Selina took a step back, surprised, "That's some freaking alien glass."

"Of course, what else would you expect from a ship coming from a planet far beyond Earth," said Bruce, rolling his eyes. "Jarvis, how long would it take to gain full control of these two ships?"

"Calculating... Two months and ten days, sir," said the AI.

"Two months?!" Selina shouted.

"Unfortunately, yes. We are in our learning phase, trying to learn Kryptonian languages and systems, and modifying them for our own use. This process requires time," said Wednesday. "You'll have your fun eventually, don't worry, Ms. Kyle."

"Ok. Do it. But your first priority will be to stop any and all signals from entering and leaving this craft. I don't want Zod to crash down in here," Bruce turned around and began to walk back to the warp platform.

Selina followed close behind. After getting back on the first deck, they didn't waste too much time to investigate the other. There was too much stuff here, and it would take him months to explore everything.

"Sir. A moment please," Jarvis called him out.

"Yes, go ahead. What is it?"

"I've discovered a dead Kryptonian in a stasis chamber on this ship," Jarvis informed.


'favorite' the chapter if you liked it.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next, Ch: 123: Preparation

Ch: 124: Human vs Kryptonian

Ch: 125: Evolution

26