Ch: 13 [Two Milfs]
3.9k 10 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Disturbing scenes ahead. You can skip upto Ch: 14 and you won't miss any plot points. Read at your own risk. Don't show your discomfort later.

Thomas and Martha had to leave early and Alfred had already left to take care of an errand for Thomas. They were hesitating to leave Bruce alone...

"Hey, don't worry about me, besides, the doctors are with me and the security guards are always around the house," Bruce reassured them with a warm smile, "I will be fine."

Martha walked closer and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead, "Alright, take care, sweetie."

Thomas walked over and patted his back, "Okay, take care, son. And call us in case of an emergency."

"Sure. You two take care," He nodded.

Soon, Bruce was alone... With two sexy doctors who were helping him with therapy exercises...

'Two hot milfs? This is what I call therapy,' Bruce mused as he looked at Dr. Leslie's hot body and then Dr. Michelle's voluptuous curves.

Dr. Leslie... Green iris, short blonde hair and she has kept her body well maintained. Well, she is a health therapist after all. She is around 36-37. As for Dr. Michelle, she has hazel iris, long brunette hair and she got two big melons, and a curvy, but well-shaped figure. She is probably in her 40s, but looking at her hot body, well, she can easily pass as someone around her 30s.

For the last few days, Bruce overheard them talking about their private life. Dr. Leslie's husband is apparently a famous surgeon and he is always abroad for his job, leaving her alone at home. Last week he returned home, but he didn't even try to pay any attention to her. She was so sexually frustrated that for the first time, she went to a sex toy store and bought a set of dildos and a vibrator.

On the other hand, Dr. Michelle's husband can't satisfy her needs in bed anymore so, she has been relying on her dildos, but she has been craving for some good fuck.

"So, Mr. Wayne, how do you feel today?" Dr. Leslie asked as she looked at his vitals on the machine.

"I feel just fine, but..." Bruce paused, "My muscles have been a bit stiff lately. Maybe you can give me a massage, Dr. Leslie. It might relax my muscles."

Michelle chuckled, "That's a great idea. I can also give you a massage, Mr. Wayne. My hands have the magical touch."

"Well, alright, thank you, doctors," Bruce replied with a charming smile.

He dropped his clothes and wore nothing but his boxers. Both the milfs looked hungrily at his athletic and ripped body as he lay on the bed on his stomach.

Dr. Leslie and Michelle looked at each other and nodded in agreement, as they have silently decided how to proceed with their secret seduction of Bruce Wayne... A young man who is 18 and has just woke up from a ten-year-long coma. They can sense that he might have pent-up sexual desires that he really needs a release for...

Dr. Leslie went first as she gently started rubbing his shoulders, "Tell me if it hurts. We are only trying to release the tension."

"Um, thanks, doc," He sighed and relaxed his body.

Then Dr. Michelle joined Dr. Leslie, taking position near his hips, while she began to gently rub his right leg and occasionally reached over to massage his buttocks through the fabric.

Michelle whispered in his ear, "How do you feel now, Bruce? Are you okay with this?"

"Mm-hmm, nice massage. Keep going, I trust you two..." He mumbled as he started feeling horny.

This was the chance Dr. Leslie was waiting for, "Alright Bruce, but as I work on you, please don't get too embarrassed or tell us to stop if you start to feel something else, ok?"

The brunette-haired beauty rubbed his thigh while pressing her large tits against his side, as she worked his entire leg slowly. While her colleague continued to rub his shoulder and back, letting him relax further into their massage.

"Um, ok," Bruce said, enjoying their soothing touches.

Suddenly, Dr. Leslie's phone rang, "Ugh! My husband has such rotten timing." She got down from the bed, walked out of the room, and took the call. After a few minutes, she came back...

"Well, my husband got into a fight in the mall. The police detained him," Dr. Leslie looked really frustrated, "I am extremely sorry, Mr. Bruce, I would have to go, it was not my intention to leave."

"Oh...that sucks..." Bruce looked a little disappointed. "But, I understand. Maybe we can continue where we left off another day."

"Certainly, thanks, Mr. Wayne. As much as I would love to dump that moron of a husband, I still need him to give me a mortgage for that new house I am eyeing at the Upper East Side... UGH! Why the heck do I have such rotten luck!" She hurriedly collected her belongings and walked out of the room.

Bruce turned toward the brunette female doctor, "Guess, it's just two of us then, Doc?"

"Mmhm," she hummed playfully. "Let me lock the door after she leaves," Michelle walked out and locked the main door after her friend left with a sad face, returning to the bedroom.

Now Bruce is lying there, semi-naked, and vulnerable on a bed with this milf doc.

She climbed on his bed, smiling wickedly.

"Where was I?" Michelle asked, mischievously.

Bruce noticed her looking at him like a cat stares at her prey, "Um, you were massaging my legs."

"Ok, let's resume our session then, Bruce," She started working on his thighs again, rubbing and squeezing them firmly, occasionally reaching over to squeeze his firm ass cheeks through his boxers. Then she saddled on his ass and pressed her large melons on his back while massaging his lower back muscles. Bruce could clearly feel her soft nipples poking into him through their clothing.

"Doc...this feels soo good," Bruce moaned as he felt his cock growing bigger inside his boxers. It was getting harder for him to stay in that position without showing his erected dick.

Michelle sensed his discomfort and smiled wickedly as she pushed her tits more on his back, "Is everything alright? Do you want to change positions?"

"Uhh, yeah, doc. My body feels stiff and sore," He groaned and turned around. Now Michelle is straddling on top of him as his crotch area was directly under her pussy.

'Dang! Just what kind of monster is he packing in there?' She wondered as she started massaging his upper body.

Bruce felt Michelle's huge boobs rubbing against his chest. His cock was getting stiffer by the second and it was becoming harder to hide it from this hot milf doctor.

Michelle was getting wetter as she grinded her clothed pussy on his hard-on. Her panties were getting soaked in her juices.

Bruce couldn't take it anymore as his fully erected cock was throbbing inside his boxers, "Doc...um..."

"Yeah, I think it would be better if you drop your boxers," She suggested with a lustful look on her face as she climbed down from his crotch.

"Would you mind helping me?" He said with a confident smirk on his face.

"Sure, let me help you, Bruce," She pulled his boxers down and gasped as his hard cock sprang out before her face, almost touching her chin. Michelle gulped as her mouth watered at the sight of his massive erect dick. "Oh, my God! Bruce...you're SO BIG!"

"So, doc... Wanna help me get my first experience?" Bruce smirked as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his throbbing cock.

Michelle looked surprised, "First experience!? You sure you want to do it with me? I mean, don't you think you should save yourself for your girlfriend or maybe wife?"

Bruce looked confused, "Why? Weren't you planning on having sex with me either way?"

"Well, I... we thought of helping you release some pent-up stress...but..." Michelle stammered.

"Well, then you can do just that as a start...help me release some pent-up stress, and then maybe we can take things further depending on how we feel about it," Bruce flashed a charming smile.

Michelle was taken aback by his confidence as she felt his cock pulsating in her hand, 'Fuck it! It's not like everyday you get to fuck an 18-year-old virgin teen boy with a massive cock... God! I am 40 years old and haven't had sex for years... and this teen has never even fucked anyone before...'

Bruce could see the conflicting look on her face as he spoke, "Come on, Doc. Let's do it..."

Michelle couldn't resist him anymore as she leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Bruce eagerly returned the kiss as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

While kissing her patient, Michelle stroked his shaft with both hands, while Bruce cupped her cheeks, kissing her hard. Michelle broke the kiss as she pushed him on the bed and started kissing his neck while stroking his cock faster. Bruce groaned in pleasure as Michelle started licking and sucking on his nipples, moving downwards.

After planting kisses all over his muscular abs, she reached his throbbing cock. Her hungry eyes looked at the young man's massive tool as if it were the most delicious piece of meat she had ever seen.

----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents + exclusive patre on only r18 Originals and Images]

[No double billing] 

----

132