Ch: 31 [Selina and Bruce]
2.2k 2 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selina's gaze traveled down his body and lingered on his firm chest and ripped abdominal muscles. She imagined running her fingers over his washboard abs and felt a rush of heat between her thighs. Her breathing quickened as she struggled to control herself.

She tried to ignore her intense desire for him, but she couldn't. Her eyes flicked up and locked with his own. She froze, mesmerized by the intensity of his gaze. There was an animalistic hunger reflected in his pupils, and she could tell that it wasn't the gentle type.

Bruce closed his eyes and leaned back, "So, how are you doing?" He asked with his usual calm tone.

"F-Fine, but you look dead tired," she noticed the black bags under his eyes, his usually relaxed posture was gone, replaced by an apparent tiredness in every muscle of his body. "Just what were you working on lately? I barely get to see you other than dinner time."

"Something important," He evaded with an excuse.

"That's the most basic and the vaguest answer," She sighed with a disappointed look, "You still don't trust me, huh? You are avoiding me."

"You wouldn't be here in the same bathtub with me if I didn't trust you," He retorted.

"Hmmm, or maybe, you couldn't pass out the chance of seeing me naked," She teased with a smirk.

"I've seen plenty of women naked," He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Oh, really? From what I heard, you were in a coma for ten years and everyone says your mind is that of an eight-year-old boy," She chuckled lightly.

"Would you believe me if I said that I am actually a reincarnated adult?" He asked with a mysterious smile.

Selina stared at him skeptically, "Reincarnated adult, yeah right..." She rolled her eyes. "You act like most adults, and Alfred says you always acted like an adult ever since you learned how to talk since you are a genius and your brain is superior compared to normal people."

Bruce laughed, "Alfred exaggerates too much sometimes."

"No, I agree with him. Sometimes I feel like you are older than your age. The way you talk, the way you drink wine... Everything about you... If you don't mind me asking it, how was it?" Selina questioned curiously.

"In a coma?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah... What was it like?" She inquired.

Bruce thought for a moment before answering, "It was kinda weird."

"Weird?" Selina repeated in surprise, "Did you dream anything? Were you conscious the whole time? I mean your senses weren't blocked right?"

Bruce shook his head, "I had dreams. Dreams about many things... But those weren't the weird parts. The weirdest thing was the fact that I wasn't aware of the passage of time. It felt like only a few hours had passed, even though ten years had actually passed."

Selina's eyes widened in shock, "Wow, only a few hours?"

"Yeah, maybe a few days, give or take... But it was definitely not ten years for me. It was like I woke up from a long nap... To be honest, I still feel like I was asleep for only a few hours," He admitted with a chuckle.

"So you are still eight years old kid with a genius brain even though you are eighteen?" Selina teased once again.

Bruce shrugged, "Maybe... Who knows? Maybe I am a thirty-eight-year-old man trapped in an eight-year-old kid's body... Or maybe I am an eighty-eight-year-old grandpa with an eight-year-old's body... Maybe I am neither of those..." He gave her a mysterious smile, "Or maybe, I am all of those at the same time."

Selina stared at him in confusion, "Ahggg! I am gonna get a headache. Anyway, you shouldn't push yourself that hard. Even geniuses need sleep you know?" She advised worriedly.

"Oh, you seem worried about me," Bruce smirked playfully.

Selina flushed slightly, "W-Who wouldn't be worried about the heir of the company that provides our livelihood? If you collapse one day, we will be jobless, homeless, and penniless."

"I am not taking over the business anytime soon. I will let Dad handle all those headaches," He waved dismissively.

She stared at him inquisitively, "Really? Most people would jump on the idea of inheriting that much money."

"I am not like most people. I have certain goals as I mentioned when we first met," He stated firmly.

She tilted her head curiously, "Yeah, I remember. But you never said what those goals are... Care to share?" She pressed with interest.

"I will, but only after you finish your training," He answered mysteriously.

She pouted cutely, "That's unfair! Why wait?!"

"Because my goals require your help... Your training is also a part of my goal... So, it's better to wait until you are ready," He explained vaguely.

She groaned in frustration, "You are so annoying!" She splashed some water towards him angrily.

Bruce raised his arms to block the splash, "Hey!"

Selina smiled mischievously, "What? Can't take a little splash?" She splashed some more water towards him.

He glared at her playfully, "Don't start something you can't finish."

She grinned challengingly, "Who said I can't finish it?" She splashed more water towards him.

Bruce narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Alright, you asked for it." He moved quickly and grabbed her shoulders then dunked her underwater.

Selina yelped in surprise before submerging underwater. She opened her eyes and saw Bruce grinning above the surface. She grabbed his arms and pulled him underwater along with her. She could feel his cock pressing against her belly underwater, and she blushed furiously. His face was dangerously close to her own, and she could see the playful glint in his eyes through the clear water.

Bruce leaned forward sealing her lips with his own underwater. Selina froze momentarily in shock before kissing him back passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as their tongues danced together in the heated kiss underwater. They emerged from the water gasping for air. Their lips parted leaving trails of saliva between them.

Selina gazed into his eyes lustfully, "Bruce..." She whispered breathlessly.

His expression softened as he caressed her cheek lovingly, "Sorry... I crossed the line," He apologized sincerely.

She shook her head slowly, "No... Don't apologize... It was nice..."

He smiled warmly, "Good... Because I enjoyed it very much..." He leaned forward and kissed her softly once again. Selina responded eagerly wrapping her arms around his neck while pressing her bare breasts against his wet muscular chest. He pulled her over his lap. His erect cock touched her belly as she clutched her legs tightly around his waist.

Their tongues intertwined passionately as they explored each other's mouths hungrily. Selina moaned into the kiss feeling Bruce's strong hands roaming her back sensually while pulling her closer. She ran her fingers through his wet hair and deepened the kiss further.

Bruce broke away from her lips and started planting butterfly kisses along her neckline sending shivers down her spine. His mouth traveled lower kissing her collarbone and then moving down to kiss gently on her nipples. Selina arched her back instinctively pushing her breasts forward as he sucked lightly on her pink buds making her gasp in pleasure.

He licked and nibbled at her sensitive peaks causing her to moan uncontrollably. He continued sucking greedily enjoying her reactions while massaging her full breasts with both hands. She whimpered helplessly unable to stop herself from writhing beneath him as waves of ecstasy washed over her entire body. Her waist buckled as her thighs throbbed uncontrollably.

Bruce lifted his head releasing her nipple with a wet pop. Selina gasped loudly panting heavily as she looked at him pleadingly. He smiled tenderly, leaning forward, kissing her deeply once again. He could feel her pussy rubbing against his cock sending jolts of electricity coursing through his veins.

Her hips rocked involuntarily grinding against his shaft making her tremble with anticipation. He placed his hands on her butt cheeks squeezing tightly while thrusting upwards causing her to cry out in ecstasy.

Selina closed her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her moans unsuccessfully. Bruce smiled mischievously grabbing her wrist, and removing her hand from her mouth.

"Don't hold back your voice," He commanded huskily. "Let me hear you scream my name."

"Someone might hear us..." Selina protested weakly struggling to suppress her desire.

He bit her earlobe nibbling gently causing her to shudder violently. She came instantly. He could feel her warm liquid even in the tub filled with water. Selina panted heavily resting her forehead against his shoulder, catching her breath.

"Did you just cum from that?" Bruce teased amusedly.

Selina blushed bright red as she quickly jumped down from the bathtub. She quickly threw her clothes on her body covering her nakedness. Bruce watched her amusedly as she nearly stumbled down due to shaking knees.

"Fuck..." She cursed.

"Hey, careful now," Bruce warned concernedly jumping out of the tub and quickly catching her in his arms.

"I will hit you!" She threatened embarrassedly hitting his chest weakly.

Bruce chuckled lightly holding her tightly in his arms, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me?"

Selina buried her face in his chest refusing to meet his eyes, "I-Idiot... That was my first kiss and orgasm... How can I not get mad?" She mumbled shyly. "I wanted it to be special... Not in a bathtub... And you ruined it!"

He laughed heartily patting her head affectionately, "Sorry, sorry... I got carried away... How about I take you on a date tomorrow?"

Selina looked up meeting his gaze hesitantly, "Date?" She repeated hopefully.

"Yeah, a real date... Let's go somewhere private where no one knows us... Just you and me," He promised smiling reassuringly.

----['favourite' if you like the chapter]----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr Γ©on.Β 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents + exclusive patre on only r18 Originals and Images]

[No double billing] [Early access to Multiverse Book-2> 12 chs for all tiers]

---

Next Ch: Like & Love

115