Ch: 38 [On the table]
1.8k 11 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: I need some ratings guys. Please help a bit up the ratings.

---

Bruce carried her over to one of the training tables and dropped her onto it. Selina looked up eagerly at him, waiting patiently for whatever he had planned next. He grabbed the waistband of her pants, "Lift your butt..."

Selina obeyed without hesitation, lifting her hips off the tabletop so that Bruce could pull off her yoga pants easily. Once they were removed, he tossed aside carelessly, revealing her panties underneath which showed signs of dampness already.

Bruce licked his lips hungrily, admiring the erotic view presented before him.

"Now lay back," He commanded sternly. Again, she did exactly as instructed, stretching out flat on top of the wooden surface. She watched intently as he unbuttoned his shorts and then lowered them downwards along with his boxers, releasing his swollen member free. She gasped audibly at the sight of his engorged length springing forth proudly.

"Oh wow! That looks painful," She commented teasingly.

"Well, it won't be long till we fix it, my little cat," He touched the wet spot on her panty, "So wet already? Is this all for me?" He rubbed her pussy vigorously through her underwear, causing her to writhe wildly. She whimpered helplessly as waves of pleasure washed throughout her entire body, leaving her trembling uncontrollably.

He hooked a finger underneath the elastic band of her panties and tugged sharply upward, pulling them off swiftly.

Selina yelped loudly as her nether region became exposed suddenly, sending chills running down her spine. Bruce wasted no time diving straight into her moist folds, licking vigorously at her juices flowing freely from within.

Her moans grew louder as he lapped hungrily at her feminine essence. He sucked greedily at her entrance, savoring every drop of sweet nectar dripping from within. His tongue probed deeply inside her core repeatedly, tasting every inch possible before returning momentarily back outside again.

She squirmed constantly atop the tabletop, struggling desperately to maintain some semblance of composure amidst the intense stimulation assaulting her senses continuously. However, it proved futile as Bruce kept attacking relentlessly at her most vulnerable parts mercilessly.

Eventually, Selina lost control completely as her orgasm exploded violently throughout her entire frame. Her screams echoed loudly throughout the training hall as ecstasy swept over her completely, "Fuck! Yes! God, Bruce!"

His mouth stopped abruptly as soon as he finished drinking deeply, leaving her shaking furiously, panting heavily for air. When she opened her eyes again, she was greeted with a smirk from Bruce and his very hard and erect cock inches away from her face. She licked her lips with a slutty smile, admiring his large rod.

"Suck it," He demanded huskily.

Without hesitation, she turned on her stomach on the table, giving him a full-glory view of her naked back and plump ass as she grabbed his cock by its base, licking the tip seductively. Then, she wrapped her lips tightly around him, starting a slow sucking motion. He groaned out loud when she began bobbing her head back and forth quickly, pushing more than half-way down his long length in a matter of moments.

With each movement, she took him deeper and faster, eventually making him fully immerse his entire length within her warm wet mouth. Then, she hummed loudly while giving him head, causing vibrations throughout his shaft as her lips slid along the tip expertly. It wasn't long after that Bruce grabbed Selina by the sides of her head forcefully and started fucking her throat roughly.

He rammed his hardness straight into her gullet repeatedly, relishing every second spent pounding at her soft mouth, enjoying her throat convulsing intensely around him as tears trickled down her cheeks from exertion. She could feel his hot cock going in and out of her throat fast.

Eventually, her oral cavity became stretched wide to accommodate his girth easily, letting his member slide smoothly back and forth.

Bruce took his cock out for a moment to let her catch some air.

"Haaa....Ahhh...Haah," She gasped frantically between ragged breaths as saliva dribbled down her chin, "Bruce..."

"Look at me," He commanded strongly.

Selina looked up at his fierce eyes. Thick strings of saliva glistening on her cheek connected him to the tip of his erection as she kept stroking him rhythmically with her hand.

"Open," He commanded again.

When she obeyed instantly, he pushed his throbbing member back inside once more, thrusting straight ahead while her gaze remained fixated directly onto him. He held her face firmly against him as his hips moved faster and faster still, thrusting forward harder.

He went faster and rougher each time he hit the back of her throat. His grunts increased significantly, sounding almost bestial. He bit his lip tightly until blood poured down his chin as her hot mouth burned his penis so wonderfully. He enjoyed listening to Selina moan loudly while choking on him.

He pulled out again, "You alright?"

She nodded with a huge smile, wiping her mouth off, "Don't you dare stop. Keep fucking my throat. I want you to empty it in my throat. Show me who I belong to."

And with that said, he began pounding her mouth wildly again. His movements were frantic and rough, constantly bringing her to the brink of unconsciousness until her vision started to blur, but he would stop at the right time to give her time to breathe.

He never broke eye contact either, which made it hard for her to keep herself collected. Each time his thick cock plunged in and out of her mouth, her pussy got more wet. She loved being treated roughly. She loves her man's hard and aggressive behavior.

She can only imagine how crazy he'd fuck her in the pussy and how many orgasms he can make her have. It won't be long now until she gets to find out.

'Cum for me Bruce... In my mouth please,' She thought as she continued swallowing his hard length like a good submissive bitch, not caring whether or not she ended up passed out as his plaything. She just came again thinking about him using her as a fuck slave. 'That's it. He's almost done. Fuck! This is good. The way he touches... His strong grips... His domination...'

Finally, after some more fast-paced movements, he screamed out in a raspy voice and pumped loads of hot, sticky liquid straight into her waiting mouth, painting her insides completely white while he slammed into her throat repeatedly.

"Hnggg!!! FUCK! DRINK IT ALL," He yelled loudly while ramming hard and fast deep into Selina's soft mouth, emptying all of his thick seed directly into her stomach. As soon as he felt the last bit of liquid gushed out of him, he pulled himself out immediately, causing some cum to spill out of her mouth.

'No... Can't spill a single drop...' Selina thought as she gathered every last remaining ounce of his seed into her throat and swallowed it happily. 'God, his taste... His smell... My man.'

Bruce collapsed backward against the table behind him, panting heavily from the exhausting orgasm he just had. A satisfied smirk crept across his sweaty face when he looked up at Selina's blissful expression.

"You swallowed it all?" He asked curiously. "Every drop..." She answered, licking her lips lewdly.

He walked over to her, touched her wet chin, and looked into her eyes, "You belong to me, Selina. Always remember that. You are mine."

"Aww," she pouted, "What to do? I like being dominated by you so much. Ok, only if you promise me to never abandon me on the way..."

He looked into those gorgeous green emerald eyes of hers with a serious look on his face, "Do you trust me, Selina?"

She nodded, "After everything you have done for us... How could I not trust you? I trust you with my life, my heart, and my soul. Even if one day, you walk away from me, I will follow you regardless no matter the cost... Even if you kill me."

Bruce's eyes widen a little bit in shock. He never expected someone to offer herself completely to him like that before.

He cupped her rosy cheeks, "I promise, Selina, I will not abandon you. Never. You belong with me always."

Selina smiled happily, wrapping her arms lovingly around him tightly and hugged him with all her might.

"And stop with those cheesy dialogues from that hentai game you played the other day, will you?"

"How do you know about that game!?"

"Your browser history on your PC."

"S-STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY STUFF!" She punched his stomach. "Why would you do that?"

"OOOWW!" He hugged her closer to him, "What about all that talk─ 'no matter the cost', 'Even if you kill me.'?"

"Shut up and stop ruining the moment," She said, burying her head into his broad muscular chest and nuzzling into it lovingly.

----[SOME RATINGS PLEASE]----['favourite' the chapter if you like it]

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents + exclusive patre on only r18 Originals and Images]

[No double billing] 

Next Ch: Counterattack

109